Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573704 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:56:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 70405 times)

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 03:36:20 pm »
What’s up!Her legs are extremely strong so she is really good at it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 03:36:20 pm »

Offline woodside

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2018, 11:28:55 pm »
Hey guys-Lora from Montreal is coming to my town soon. I looked at her profile on wb270 and she looks great. Any experience with her? Not into wrestling=into MW session. Thanks and Happy 4th to all!

Woody

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 10:22:39 am »
HI woodside,

She is also coming to my area and she seems friendly and quick to respond via email.  I have not seen her but when I had emailed her, she was pretty much booked up at that point.  Maybe that is a good thing.  I have a session with her soon and I can report back afterwards.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 02:42:33 am »
will someone message me with her actual name? not trying to broadcast it so please don't post to the thread, but the pics she has on her wb site are amazing and i'd like to see more. thanks!

Offline caligulape

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 10:59:20 am »
I have a session booked with her for the end of this month. I'll make a point of posting a review as the are not very many out there that I've seen.

Offline woodside

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 04:17:13 pm »
Bummer-she's all booked for my city. Hopefully someone can tell me what I missed!

Woody

Offline DMAN123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 12:27:18 am »
Lauren was a great experience and very professional. She accommodated me with what I asked for her to wear. She also was gracious to manage to find a way to see me even if she didn’t get the apartment on time. Overall I will see her again and I reccomend her to anyone. Great attitude and beautiful smile.

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 06:52:58 pm »
I have been doing sessions for quite some time and I really only session with a select few and let me just say Lora is now on my list.  I will most definitely see her again when she travels back my way!  Setting up the session was easy and her communication was great and professional.  She really wants to know what you are looking for in a session so you enjoy your time together.  On my initial email she happened to be booked up but was able to somehow squeeze me into her already busy schedule (and I am glad she did).  My session was sensual muscle worship and Lora absolutely delivered on all fronts!!  Her size and shape was amazing for being off season.  Hard big muscles and she is very strong, in my opinion.  Her face was stunning and she has a lovely accent which added another layer of sexiness.  I know there is not much written about her but if you have an opportunity to see Lora, book a session with her!!  I'll be seeing her again in the future. 

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2018, 03:46:13 pm »
Just saw her on her NYC visit two weeks ago.  Unbelievably sexy, sensual, and packed with curvy muscle.  Like Nujerz said, one of the special ones.
Interestingly, the session was interrupted by a manager at the place she was staying at.  I think he had a crush on her and wanted to get a peek at her, because he knocked on the door twice then tried to come in both times, asking if she needed the place cleaned.  She handled this very awkward situation with a lot of poise. 

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2018, 12:44:08 pm »
Had my second session with Lauren last week and thought I'd report back.

When she opened the door, she was even prettier, sexier and bigger than I remember. This time around she had a thick vein running down her bicep and over her forearms - icing on the cake.

Let me count the ways that Lauren is special...
 - she takes great care to understand and indulge your fantasies - great attention to detail, little things matter
 - her confidence is so sexy
 - nothing feels 'forced' about what she says or does
 - she makes you feel special - 100% of her attention is on you
 - she's intense
 - the depth of her eyes is endless... as she looked deep into my eyes, she looked into my soul
 - she understands domination... it's not just about the physical side of it - it's so much about the psychological side
 - she does small things to demonstrate her superiority... great understanding of the power of subtlety
 - she doesn't talk a lot - but what she says is powerful and evocative
 - she knows the effect she has on us schmoes, and she loves the power she has over us
 - she genuinely loves to be worshiped and adored like the goddess she is

If she's in your vicinity - go see her!

Pakeha

Offline Elroycohen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 11:50:46 pm »
Booked my first session with Lauren when she came to my town, it's really a busy time for me at work but I heard so much good about her. When I got to her room I wasn't sure what to expect. She opened the door all I had to say was wow!!!!!! Her voice was so soft spoken and sexy, and i felt very comfortable right from the start. Her smile and accent were mesmerizing!!!!and beautiful eyes!!! She was very lean but with huge muscles!!!! She shot a double biceps!!!! I was weak at the knees. Insanely sensual also!!!! She told me she really enjoys doing sessions, I could tell she really got into it!!!! A true goddess in every way, if you have a chance to see Lauren do it!!!!

Offline baytor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2019, 02:13:00 am »
Goddess Lauren is simply amazing. She’s amazing in ways I couldn’t believe.

First of all, I want to say It was really simple to book the session with her. She answered quickly my mail and getting to the place where she was staying was pretty easy.

Goddess Lauren is strong as hell and she’s gorgeous… her face and eyes are really beautiful (it’s a shame you can’t appreciate it in the pictures).

She’s a real sweetheart but she can be really intense if you want her to be: when she lets her dominant side arise you can tell how much she enjoys it.

Believe me, she’s incredibly powerful. Her arms and shoulders are insane, so are her legs… her whole body is super thick and during the whole session she toyed with me with no effort: her legs are very powerful, her head scissors are insane, I simply couldn’t move  (I’m 6’1 and 190lbs).

Goddess Lauren understands perfectly what you want from the session, I was surprised how perfectly she understood all my fantasies.

If you’re reading this don’t hesitate to book her, I will surely do it again in the future. I’m 100% sure you won’t regret it.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2019, 02:08:17 am »
Had a recent session with Lora, my fourth with her.  She really is both unbelievably good looking and thickly muscular.  Truly addictive.  Sometimes I wonder why I bother sessioning with anyone else.  She plans to compete this summer and will begin her prep shortly,and hopefully to tour in select cities until then. 

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2019, 04:32:13 am »
Have her rates gone up or does she charge differently depending on the type of session?

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2019, 02:23:43 am »
I don't recall tiered pricing in any of my contacts with her.  Though I understand the appeal of a 'menu', which minimizes the unnecessary back and forth from the ladies' perspective and hence all the time-wasters, I also think there's something to be said for a flat rate (rare these days in my experience). 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View