Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575500 Posts in 73171 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 10:11:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 71069 times)

Offline joevkl

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Goddess Lauren
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2022, 02:39:36 pm »
Any updates on how Goddess Lauren is doing?  Current condition?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2022, 02:39:36 pm »

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora or Goddess Lauren
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2022, 10:44:21 pm »
Do you ever plan on coming up to the Pacific NW, Portland specifically?

I'd second that.

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2022, 08:43:09 pm »
I think she posted her schedule on session girls.

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2023, 08:27:10 pm »
Alright dear worshippers! here I am. I don't know why I'm having trouble finding my tread nowadays. Anyone could explain to me as I'm not exactly an expert on saradas!

All that being said is true. I did struggle with addiction in the past year.  As you know, session has always been a time for me to connect with my true essence and feel like myself again without the fear if being judged. We share something wonderfully unique. after being stuck in canada for 6 months due to visa. I guess I got bored and missed the high I get doing sessions. I don't have any issue or unresolved trauma, I just like to be productive and got the illusion drug could be a good deal. 🙄 oh well... I thought about getting into rehab but truthfully I can be a long stretch without using so I don't see the benefits of postponing my gainzs and being stuck with other users as we I strongly believe we are the sum of the 5th people we spend the most time with. Going there would have made me a drug addict, One is temporary struggle, the other is a identity shift. That is also why I didn't travel. As much as money is needed I refused to work under the influence and bring something negative into my fantasy world. I am now much better knowing I'll be back soon and as you book please be confident that I keep the same level of standards and deposit will continue to be kept separately in case of cancellation. I don't play punzy and I give you my words of honour I will be the same honest and reliable person ive always been. it's an expensive hobby and you deserve my full attention. It would be extremely disrespectful and by any means if it even happens, ask for your money back and leave. If i wanted this to be part of my life i would have not expose myself on social media. You become my liability insurance parther when I travel and I count on you to be aware and vigilant. That being said, i highly doubt it will be an issus.. I take it very seriously and work with a therapist to prevent any short coming. If you sent a donation to support my recovery, either via paypal or gofundme, I'd be happy to send you my receipts. I am beyond grateful for the help. It was a very dark time for me but I've learned more the last year than in 10 years of self development. I keep records of who helped and I'll find a special way to express my gratitude, be assured!

Today I met a female sub. I might be offering cam sessions with her and alone. I just never did any so feel free to send me a description of how it's done via email. I prefer to manage my own material so I doubt I'd be on hb. If any professional web designer read this I am currently looking for one. Efficient and effective, business and classy not some cheap stuff. Clearly I don't have enough time to it all by myself and I don't want to hired someone else's like a secretary or a virtual assistant. Would be weird and I actually get excited while I read you, call it preliminary if you wish 🥰

As for my shape, i was 135lbs my last tour, -25lbs from my olympia shape (geez girl!!!) I'm now back at 160lbs using minimal compound to make sure my health is in a good spot after my reckless behaviours. I look wonderful if you ask me, curvy at the right place, beautiful lines, no abs showing but far from being fat. I'd say very decent offseason being off. In other words I am currently not jacked up, softer look but couldn't hide my muscles even with a jacket on. I am doing my best to add more muscle, if you're a abs fan, you'll have to wait. If you have a feeder within you, now is the time! :) favourite look you should ask, I'll always be honest.

Before I forget, let's stick with  Lauren, lora was on wb270 but it was too confusing with other Goddess. my page is down now, I'll use Lauren When I'll do the new one. i won't answer any new inquiries using my real name, Everyone knows who i
Goddess Lauren is, that's not the point. Don't kill my vibe.

I might have found a good match for roommate to stay in Manhattan. I will give it a try. Once I'm settle I will start my booking again. Sessions will take place close to penn station as usual but in a different hotel. TBA (old Staybridge hotel) isn't girlfriendly anymore. last trip i had to move a few times. If you've sessionned recently in NYC please send me recommendations and place to avoid. If you are local and know about fully furnished apt where I could host (discret without security guard etc) send me info as well.

Lastly, I like proton better afterall. So Goddess.Lauren@protonmail.com will be my main mailbox. The one i use to send my priority list email, will be less confusing. Also I'm experimenting with GOrendezvous for my calendar in case you wonder, when I book you in my calendar you'll received a email and then I can make easier updates like room number etc. (web designer!!!! Lauren is in need!!!)

Love y'all xo L

Ps. Please do not believe anyone new doing sessions saying we are good friends with her. My friends don't waist your time, don't try to get informations about me. Nor do they mention me in sessions other than to say she reliable and can be trusted. Be smart, if a girl is taking about another girls, chances are she won't keep your secret either...!

Pss!!! I am aware.. and don't care. except I would have expected you to take a stand for me. Only one did.

;)

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2023, 03:34:12 am »
Alright dear worshippers! here I am. I don't know why I'm having trouble finding my tread nowadays. Anyone could explain to me as I'm not exactly an expert on saradas!

All that being said is true. I did struggle with addiction in the past year.  As you know, session has always been a time for me to connect with my true essence and feel like myself again without the fear if being judged. We share something wonderfully unique. after being stuck in canada for 6 months due to visa. I guess I got bored and missed the high I get doing sessions. I don't have any issue or unresolved trauma, I just like to be productive and got the illusion drug could be a good deal. 🙄 oh well... I thought about getting into rehab but truthfully I can be a long stretch without using so I don't see the benefits of postponing my gainzs and being stuck with other users as we I strongly believe we are the sum of the 5th people we spend the most time with. Going there would have made me a drug addict, One is temporary struggle, the other is a identity shift. That is also why I didn't travel. As much as money is needed I refused to work under the influence and bring something negative into my fantasy world. I am now much better knowing I'll be back soon and as you book please be confident that I keep the same level of standards and deposit will continue to be kept separately in case of cancellation. I don't play punzy and I give you my words of honour I will be the same honest and reliable person ive always been. it's an expensive hobby and you deserve my full attention. It would be extremely disrespectful and by any means if it even happens, ask for your money back and leave. If i wanted this to be part of my life i would have not expose myself on social media. You become my liability insurance parther when I travel and I count on you to be aware and vigilant. That being said, i highly doubt it will be an issus.. I take it very seriously and work with a therapist to prevent any short coming. If you sent a donation to support my recovery, either via paypal or gofundme, I'd be happy to send you my receipts. I am beyond grateful for the help. It was a very dark time for me but I've learned more the last year than in 10 years of self development. I keep records of who helped and I'll find a special way to express my gratitude, be assured!

Today I met a female sub. I might be offering cam sessions with her and alone. I just never did any so feel free to send me a description of how it's done via email. I prefer to manage my own material so I doubt I'd be on hb. If any professional web designer read this I am currently looking for one. Efficient and effective, business and classy not some cheap stuff. Clearly I don't have enough time to it all by myself and I don't want to hired someone else's like a secretary or a virtual assistant. Would be weird and I actually get excited while I read you, call it preliminary if you wish 🥰

As for my shape, i was 135lbs my last tour, -25lbs from my olympia shape (geez girl!!!) I'm now back at 160lbs using minimal compound to make sure my health is in a good spot after my reckless behaviours. I look wonderful if you ask me, curvy at the right place, beautiful lines, no abs showing but far from being fat. I'd say very decent offseason being off. In other words I am currently not jacked up, softer look but couldn't hide my muscles even with a jacket on. I am doing my best to add more muscle, if you're a abs fan, you'll have to wait. If you have a feeder within you, now is the time! :) favourite look you should ask, I'll always be honest.

Before I forget, let's stick with  Lauren, lora was on wb270 but it was too confusing with other Goddess. my page is down now, I'll use Lauren When I'll do the new one. i won't answer any new inquiries using my real name, Everyone knows who i
Goddess Lauren is, that's not the point. Don't kill my vibe.

I might have found a good match for roommate to stay in Manhattan. I will give it a try. Once I'm settle I will start my booking again. Sessions will take place close to penn station as usual but in a different hotel. TBA (old Staybridge hotel) isn't girlfriendly anymore. last trip i had to move a few times. If you've sessionned recently in NYC please send me recommendations and place to avoid. If you are local and know about fully furnished apt where I could host (discret without security guard etc) send me info as well.

Lastly, I like proton better afterall. So Goddess.Lauren@protonmail.com will be my main mailbox. The one i use to send my priority list email, will be less confusing. Also I'm experimenting with GOrendezvous for my calendar in case you wonder, when I book you in my calendar you'll received a email and then I can make easier updates like room number etc. (web designer!!!! Lauren is in need!!!)

Love y'all xo L

Ps. Please do not believe anyone new doing sessions saying we are good friends with her. My friends don't waist your time, don't try to get informations about me. Nor do they mention me in sessions other than to say she reliable and can be trusted. Be smart, if a girl is taking about another girls, chances are she won't keep your secret either...!

Pss!!! I am aware.. and don't care. except I would have expected you to take a stand for me. Only one did.

Hi goddess, did you stopped to do session?

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2023, 02:40:38 pm »
She is back on session girls but with one photo. Does anyone know where I can find recent photos or should I assume that f she is traveling she is in shape?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2023, 03:56:43 pm »
She is back on session girls but with one photo. Does anyone know where I can find recent photos or should I assume that f she is traveling she is in shape?

You'd have to ask her for pics because she hasn't posted anything in recent memory. She's a fairly professional person when it comes to this stuff and isn't any kind of scam artist. I don't think she's the type who would take your money and show up in bad shape, but still, it's best to ask her for pics or to confirm. Just consider the fact that she's been out of the game for awhile.

Offline Fella

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2023, 08:06:36 pm »

You'd have to ask her for pics because she hasn't posted anything in recent memory. She's a fairly professional person when it comes to this stuff and isn't any kind of scam artist. I don't think she's the type who would take your money and show up in bad shape, but still, it's best to ask her for pics or to confirm. Just consider the fact that she's been out of the game for awhile.

Even in off-season shape, she's top of the class.  She's also as trustworthy as they come, but there's nothing wrong with a little due diligence.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2023, 04:53:40 am »
I'm now back at 160lbs using minimal compound to make sure my health is in a good spot after my reckless behaviours. I look wonderful if you ask me, curvy at the right place, beautiful lines, no abs showing but far from being fat. I'd say very decent offseason being off. In other words I am currently not jacked up, softer look but couldn't hide my muscles even with a jacket on. I am doing my best to add more muscle, if you're a abs fan, you'll have to wait.

I met her pre-pandemic and leapt at the opportunity to see her a few weeks ago. Glad to report she's happy and healthy looking. Her self-description above is dead-on. Compared to the single profile pic, she's a little smoother, a little smaller, but close enough that it's still a fair representation. More importantly, she still gives the same great session that earned her all those accolades.

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2023, 04:01:02 am »
Can anybody tell me if she travel abroad? I live in Italy and it would be nice to have a session with her here

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2023, 04:38:20 am »
Can anybody tell me if she travel abroad? I live in Italy and it would be nice to have a session with her here

To my knowledge, she's never traveled outside the US and Canada for sessions. But you'll have to ask her to be sure. If you don't get a response, that's the same as "No".

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2023, 08:05:48 am »
Thanks

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2023, 08:46:31 am »
Well I hope she'll return in a real muscular shape

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2023, 11:23:35 pm »
I saw her some hours ago.  She was definitely in offseason shape, but healthy looking.  Solid body overall.  Was very sensual, I never ask for extras, but she commanded this and that and well, there we were.  I enjoyed the time with her and she is quite strong.

Offline A978

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2023, 05:45:57 am »
I saw her some hours ago.  She was definitely in offseason shape, but healthy looking.  Solid body overall.  Was very sensual, I never ask for extras, but she commanded this and that and well, there we were.  I enjoyed the time with her and she is quite strong.

What? If you didn't asked for extras she cannot obblige you

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View