Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572518 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:08:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Pittsburgh community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pittsburgh community  (Read 21183 times)

someng

Pittsburgh community
« on: July 13, 2008, 05:05:55 pm »
Will be in Pitt next weekend, but will be there after the contest, so most everybody who posted on the 270 site will be going. Any FBB there who might finish  a session w/FS?

Forum Saradas

Pittsburgh community
« on: July 13, 2008, 05:05:55 pm »

Offline lrice

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Pittsburgh
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 05:29:41 pm »
Next time you are in Pittsburgh check out Saleen not a bodybuilder but is a fitness hardbody type girl.
http://www.saleenpgh.com
[albumimg]667[/albumimg]

Offline lrice

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 05:34:06 pm »

Offline chiefusb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:12:03 pm »
anyone have anymore info on her?  did she quit?

freestyle

pittsburgh
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 06:30:12 am »
had a local girl here put me in some serious scissors.. she just got off a knee surgery and isn't 100%.. my neck is still stiff from a reverse scissor.. i had to tap.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: pittsburgh
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:00 pm »
 Was it the same one who goes to New York to 'party'? Hope that makes sense.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

freestyle

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 07:43:43 pm »
not sure if she does.. but no didn't "party"

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 08:10:18 pm »
  Sorry I wrongly thought someone lived in Pittsburgh and just found out she doesn't.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

ttimejim7

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 09:01:52 pm »
who is the lady? how would i contact her when in pittsburg?

freestyle

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 02:26:05 pm »
I will try and talk her into making a wb270 listing.   Like I said she is coming off a surgery on the knee but I'll work with her to get her legs stronger... as she is she can make you hurt but not sure if she has the stamina for a whole hour.. i could only take 10 min though haha.  Jim, when do you plan on being in Pittsburgh?

freestyle

pittsburgh wrestling club
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 07:17:52 pm »
well, I have a few decent female wrestlers and I have decided to make a wrestling club in Pittsburgh!!  I wrestled with a new recruit today and oh my freaking god!! she is mixed 5'6" 135 and strong.. has a natural ability to go for leg scissors.. I was trying to enjoy them but she really cranked them down lol.  I had to tell her to lighten up and they where still tough!! This girl is very pretty and has a tight body with nice legs.. as you can see in this rant I'm in awee!  Our session was to be a beatdown session where i payed a set amount and payed an extra 20 if i was made to say the safe word from belly punches and another 20 for passing out in a scissor.  In the first 5 minutes I said the safe word.. she stood abover me and rained down bombs then dropped down with her knees and had me gasping for air.. while this happened she spun around and straddle and continued to rain bombs until I gave up.. I tried to fend some off and my arms are hurting from it lol.  she apparently kicked boxed and she refused to kick me b/c she didn't think I could take it.. she said next time we will kick.  she did so well i was like lets just wrestle.. i was hesitant b/c she is 135 and I'm 220lb fit ripped and hulked.. she has a nasty scissors.. nasty gullotine and has natural awareness to pin you down.. she cross body pinned and started punchin me lol. it was awesome session and I'm glad to have such an awesome wrestler/woman on my crew.  she was very into the session.  I'm making a wb270 for her tonight.. stay posted.

GetIt

Re: pittsburgh wrestling club
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 08:35:41 pm »
What do you mean by Pittsburgh wrestling club? Are these just sessions, or do you do some sort of events in Pittsburgh?

freestyle

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 12:05:23 pm »
I am going to work towards an event. 

GetIt

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 04:58:27 am »
Cool, feel free to PM me when you do.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 01:17:07 pm »
Hey freestyle, anything ever happen with your Pittsburgh wrestling club. Still know any ladies who do scissor sessions in the area?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Pittsburgh community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View