Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574485 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:34:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sara Lips
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sara Lips  (Read 44120 times)

xyhg2001

Sara Lips
« on: January 16, 2016, 01:50:36 pm »
Don't know anything about her, but this has to be about the best sessionette web site anywhere.

http://www.saralipswrestling.com

Offline Sara Lips

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Sara Lips Wrestling
Re: Sara Lips
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 12:21:00 am »
 :thanks: guys! I just seen this and you's have made my day :) had to register to say thank-you x

This is only the beginning of sara lips wrestling too and am hoping for it to elvolve into a website, wrestlng, muscle worshipping and lovers of strong women can come to for quality and fresh content. Hopefully there will be even more new hings for it soon too s :singing:

Offline Sara Lips

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Sara Lips Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 10:15:23 am »
I am hoping to one day and maybe even later this year when I have developed my webiste more etc so people hopefully know who i am...

WB270 seems to be the only way of adverting as sessiongirls is awful in the UK!

I'l have to get saving for me flights to lol to show you's the best Irish Wrestler about!

:-*

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:58:20 am »
I met Sara in September, 2016. Often, you'll see reviews where the first thing that's written is how much better a woman looks in person than in her photographs. This is usually because a picture cannot adequately reflect the reality of seeing someone in person. In Sara's case, this is even more true, perhaps because her eyes are such a pale grey, which doesn't show in her pictures. She is a very beautiful young woman and her body reminded me of a young Cindy Huntress: A superbly sculpted natural bodybuilder, in other words, perfect.

She is also very strong, an effective wrestler, and can be dominant. We wrestled on a hotel bed, so there wasn't much room to roll around. She offers semi-competitive wrestling, and kept me well under her control. When she got on top I had a lot of trouble struggling free, and her scissors were powerful- when she clamped her legs on I couldn't get loose. She's 155 pounds, and I outweigh her by only 10 pounds, so if you're a much bigger guy you may not find her as difficult to buck off as I did. I also have no training in ground fighting, so she had the advantage. Her conditioning became evident as the hour went by, and I found her pins and scissors more difficult to escape. She kept up the pressure as long as I could take it.

Overall, I'd say she is great for semi-competitive. She seems to love wrestling, and has a great attitude. Sara is a lot of fun to session with, and I'd repeat for sure if she comes back my way.

Offline Hunkyscot45

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 03:01:54 pm »
I was lucky enough to have a session with Sara when she was touring UK mainland last year and plan to catch her as soon as possible again.

Let me start by saying she looks exactly like her photos and she is an extremely sensual and beautiful lady and with that Irish accent as well it just makes her even more desirable.

I am much more into muscle worship and sensual kind of sessions rather than wrestling, so i can only speak from my point of view.

She has a gorgeous rock hard body with natural breasts and one of the best assess around, you could bounce £coins or dimes off it, definitely deserves worshipping lol.

She was extremely fun and playful and if you get on well then you will have an incredible session which definitely will leave you satisfied.

I found her to be a wee gem as they say :-)

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 01:48:57 pm »
I've sessioned with her twice this past year. She was easy to communicate with, easy to set up what I wanted to do in my session, and incredibly pleasant to talk to. And sensuality? Off the charts. It actually surprised me as after reading her rules on her website I wasn't expecting that much.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 08:44:20 am »
Not very muscular but beautiful athletic girl. Her specialitie is the scissors , she loves to do that , but she can be also very sensual . Much more sensual than her wrestling videos show. Very nice and cool girl also. One of the best sessions I did , and they would be perfect if her body was more muscled than athletic for me.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 06:48:53 pm »
Sara is awesome! Great looks, great scissors, great personality!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 12:45:30 am »
Does she do KOs in sessions, especially by scissors? I'm a fan of KOs and I usually have a session only if the girl does KOs. But nobody seems to know if she does KOs. Please do tell me. Thank you.

Offline walterthedude

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 10:12:18 pm »
From what I have in mind, KO may happen during the session, but shes doesn't like KOs. I don't think she sessions a lot at the moment due to the pandemic, but you can ask her directly via mail, she's pretty explicit about what she does and does not during sessions.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 08:59:59 pm »
Met her for a second time recently, not a a session for ages due to COVID.

My goodness I had forgotten quite how good she was, last time was brutal so asked for a softer session. She is just so sexy and sweet. She talked for ages before and after such a joy to spend time with. Miss her already and I definitely got what I bargained for and some she knows how to tick the boxes.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2021, 11:55:26 am »
I've been interested in having a session with Sara for while. When Covid finally goes away hopefully she will return to US (New York).

Offline Leo H

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 04:27:47 pm »
Waiting for her return to the U.S.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 05:23:13 pm »
Hopefully she will come visit you guys in the uk, I’ve been very lucky to see on her return. Better then ever and seemed really pleased to meet up, she loves what she does and is very engaging 👌

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    3.33%
Sara Lips
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2021, 08:39:02 pm »
Hi all, I’m thinking about having a session with Sara Lips when she comes to London next month.
I’ve seen quite a few positive reviews lately.
I’m 6ft 90kg and like quite a tough session where I’m totally overpowered and defeated.
Can anyone recommend her for this?
Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sara Lips

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View