Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575840 Posts in 73234 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:21:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Peak Princess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peak Princess  (Read 24127 times)

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Peak Princess
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2023, 10:39:36 pm »
Lora O is indeed one of a kind. BUT there are women who like it and there are women who do it ONLY for the money. That is probably the biggest differentiator - you can't fake pleasure, and when they enjoy and treat the whole thing as an experience for them too it works best. I've been wondering if MS peaks is, based on others experiences, like that. It can reflect in many ways by the way (going off the script - freebies, FS, or even showing interest in exploring stuff together and make the session special), time watching, and even how the session ends. Any thoughts on that?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2023, 10:39:36 pm »

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2023, 12:53:50 am »
Lora O is indeed one of a kind. BUT there are women who like it and there are women who do it ONLY for the money. That is probably the biggest differentiator - you can't fake pleasure, and when they enjoy and treat the whole thing as an experience for them too it works best. I've been wondering if MS peaks is, based on others experiences, like that. It can reflect in many ways by the way (going off the script - freebies, FS, or even showing interest in exploring stuff together and make the session special), time watching, and even how the session ends. Any thoughts on that?

Last time I had a session with her she was dating someone, I think that is also something to be considered.  Session ladies who are single or in Poly relationships tend to be more open and willing to be sensual from my experience.  But of course everyone is unique and different. And also how attractive you are helps lol.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2023, 08:14:36 pm »
I met Peak Princess right after a competition. She was in great shape and extremely defined. I tend to avoid sessions around competitions because I prefer the off season look, and I think the women are stronger when they aren't cutting weight. In this case I think she was just as strong as ever. Her biceps were huge and solid. She crushed my ribcage in her arms. Repeatedly. Her legs were as hard as they always are. Her waist was slim and tight. Her back was impressive with wide lats and big shoulders. She is a good looking woman even without the exceptional physique. She is into the session as far as I could tell, and I had a great time.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2023, 11:15:02 pm »
I met Peak Princess right after a competition. She was in great shape and extremely defined. I tend to avoid sessions around competitions because I prefer the off season look, and I think the women are stronger when they aren't cutting weight. In this case I think she was just as strong as ever. Her biceps were huge and solid. She crushed my ribcage in her arms. Repeatedly. Her legs were as hard as they always are. Her waist was slim and tight. Her back was impressive with wide lats and big shoulders. She is a good looking woman even without the exceptional physique. She is into the session as far as I could tell, and I had a great time.

I definitely agree, I prefer a woman who is in an off season shape when it comes to having a session. If I was only a muscle worship person I might actually prefer the in contest physique better.

I find that woman who are off-season are more willing to attempt the type of sessions I am into than those in contest prep or in season.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Peak Princess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View