Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574510 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 01:32:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Peak Princess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peak Princess  (Read 24104 times)

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: PeakPrincess
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2019, 11:01:46 pm »
Just got back from my session with PeakPrincess. Easily one of my top 5 sessions ever, having done 30+ over the years and 10 this year. I love all the big girls  Lora O.  Ripped Princess  Muscle Foxx  and back n the day  Karla Nelson  Thea Bennington  Kris Lubke. Communication was excellent quick two emails and was all set. Hotel was great nice lobby had a coffee while waiting. When she opened the door WOW was blown away with her size I had asked her to wear a nice dress and high heels showed off those muscles perfectly. The session was holds ,muscle worship and some strength demos. First off her personality is amazing fun easy going so easy to talk with and laugh.  We started off with some posing WOW her arms are amazing I am used to big arms but her trade mark PEAK is unreal. She is currently 4 weeks out of her last competition which she was robbed of 1st place she was 2nd. All of her muscles were hard as a rock no give at all. Her bear hugs were amazing extremely powerful easily one of the best for me . Head locks again amazing powerful . Scissors WOW her legs are like a vice just awesome.The hour and a half went by way to fast next time 2 hrs or more.  Any body on the fence about seeing her do not hesitate to see her. I cant wait till see is back in NYC.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2019, 11:01:46 pm »

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2019, 10:55:01 am »
thanks for the review expedmdh, what was her weight?

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 11:45:05 pm »
I saw her as well, super cool gal, amazing arms, and lean tight stomach. I recommend.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2019, 04:16:54 pm »
Hi,
I saw Peakprincess in NYC and she exceeded all of my expectations!!! She is super friendly and cool and put me at ease. She simply let me admire and explore her perfect body and really enjoyed it herself. She was fun and has an easy genuine smile and laugh and is just someone you want to be around, let alone worship!

She is a very pretty woman, and I just loved seeing us together in the wall length mirror! What a dream come true. She is not aggressive, but she knows the power she has over us sessioners and gladly indulged me!
Can't wait to see her next time when we are both even more comfortable. She is just great! I'm smitten.
J

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2020, 01:26:55 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
remember me her name pls ?
she have in IG ?

She said she would quit sessions if anyone revealed her name in public. (I'm not sure if I had to write this down here. It's common sense that you don't reveal someone's real name when they're using an alias.)

Offline ILoveStrongWomen355

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Peak Princess
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2023, 11:51:23 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently? I see on wb270 end of October she is travelling to Buffalo and Tampa early November.

How old is this lady? Is she big 200lbs?

I'll be seeing her soon, as she's coming to my area soon.

According to her HerBiceps profile, she's 43. As for her weight, based on my research her weight ranges between 170 to 200 pounds depending on the season.

She has some very sexy videos on HerBicepsCam, which I recommend you check out if you haven't already. I especially love her pecs, which reminds me off Annie Rivieccio's and the late Kris Clark's pecs.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2023, 10:27:57 am »
I asked her about a domination/roleplay session told me it’s not her thing. She prefers muscle worship, posing type sessions

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2023, 01:14:28 pm »
I asked her about a domination/roleplay session told me it’s not her thing. She prefers muscle worship, posing type sessions

This is definitely accurate. Her personality is not very dominant. When I sessioned with her she didn’t come across as super sensual either.  We did some lift and carry but she didn’t do the overhead lift. Definitely has her boundaries. 

Has anyone else had any different experiences than this?   Where she is more sensual or aggressive?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2023, 01:49:54 pm »

This is definitely accurate. Her personality is not very dominant. When I sessioned with her she didn’t come across as super sensual either.  We did some lift and carry but she didn’t do the overhead lift. Definitely has her boundaries. 

Has anyone else had any different experiences than this?   Where she is more sensual or aggressive?

If someone has had a different experience, it only applies to that person. Peak Princess is able to provide sessions that are individually varied based on how she feels. You've met her, so you know what kind of encounter you should expect.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2023, 04:35:26 am »
Thanks for the responses.

I'm hoping to see her soon as she's coming to the east coast. She seems nice based on my email exchanges with her and the reviews here. I'm hoping to get of to a good start with her so that I can see her more often in the future.

In many ways she reminds me of my all time favorite FBB Annie Rivieccio. I have a feeling Princess Peaks may end replacing Annie Rivieccio as my all time favorite FBB.  ;)

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2023, 12:09:20 am »

I'm hoping to see her soon as she's coming to the east coast. She seems nice based on my email exchanges with her and the reviews here. I'm hoping to get of to a good start with her so that I can see her more often in the future.

In many ways she reminds me of my all time favorite FBB Annie Rivieccio. I have a feeling Princess Peaks may end replacing Annie Rivieccio as my all time favorite FBB.  ;)

So I've been trying to set up a session with her but she's been slow to respond to me recently. I emailed her 4 days ago and she hasn't responded. Maybe I emailed her too much which annoyed her. I mean she's so hot, I couldn't help it.  :(

I'll email her one more time in the next day or two and hopefully she responds.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2023, 01:06:09 pm »

So I've been trying to set up a session with her but she's been slow to respond to me recently. I emailed her 4 days ago and she hasn't responded. Maybe I emailed her too much which annoyed her. I mean she's so hot, I couldn't help it.  :(

I'll email her one more time in the next day or two and hopefully she responds.

I would say look at her tour schedule and see if she has been busy,  give her another day or so and see if she responds, if not you can always email from another email address but whatever you did don’t do that again. Lol.

Any questions you asked in the past don’t ask again. Just keep it to I want to book, what time, and answer her questions only.

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2023, 03:51:44 am »
Any warm reccomendations about her? How does she compare to say Lora O in sensuality? I'm seriously considering her but I fear she's too conservative.

Offline lurker1000

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2023, 04:51:30 am »
She’s very sensual, highly recommend. Not as sensual as Lora O but I can’t think of a provider who is lol. Just be direct and politics and you’ll leave happy. She’s very laid back and aims to please, but she won’t take charge, you need to tell her what you want.

Offline buckyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2023, 07:45:13 pm »
First off, nobody could've been more sensual than LO to me.  I had an experience with her (when she was having a bad day) that is my number one memory in this hobby.  There's  a review out there by me I'm pretty sure.  But this is nice to hear about PP.  I've always wanted to see her and now given what I've read, I will hope she comes to my neck of the woods.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Peak Princess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View