Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576086 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:31:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected  (Read 70549 times)

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 pm »
:wob:

[GAMES]

This topic is about
GAMES--Electronic or otherwise
in which you have the option to create,
play as OR interact with one or more

Amazons or
Muscular Females

[Skyrim Heroines]

Couldn't find a thread discussing muscular chicks in Skyrim soooo... I guess I'm making one. And sure, Skyrim is nearly 7 years old at this point, but it's just such a modable game :)

Anyways, here are a few (crap) snapshots of my muscle babe in Skyrim, Nyx...

Nyx, wearing glasses and a Barmaid's outfit. I like the aesthetic for the setting...

Nyx from behind ;)

In my current play through, she's wearing glass armor and is dual wielding daggers (you can see them on her hips). She's also wearing high heeled glass boots.

Same but from the front.

I added a bow because I like the dynamic between girlish innocence, and muscular behemoth

I switched out her armor for Iron armor and showed her sneaking.

From the front, weapons sheathed.

In ebony armor, from behind. Again, notice the sexy high heels ;)

Without the Sword and Shield so you can see her wide back.

From the front, revealing her chiseled six-pack

Sneaking in ebony armor. Look at her arm!! :O

From behind, weapons drawn.

So the reason for the glasses are because of how I'm role-playing her. She's a very intelligent, studious thief who prefers to stalk her prey than to attack outright....at first anyways. Then, as she began absorbing dragon souls, her muscles began to swell, and her strength and stamina began to increase. She still loves to sneak around and surprise strangers with her massive arms, but she'll never say no to a good book.

Something Disney princess-esque

Dominant pose

NSFW

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3ce94a883005344

Yea, but I know this is what you guys REALLY came here for ;)

NSFW

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5e6524883005354

From the front. Lover her shape!  :-*

NSFW

http://www.imagebam.com/image/35b56f883005364

From behind... and what a gorgeous behind!

NSFW

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ed3a23883005374

Nyx, strutting her stuff!!  :bravo:

From behind.

I also got a mod that replaced the Tavern Wench outfit for a sexier version. It has a similar aesthetic to the Barmaid's outfit, but you can see her tree-trunk-like thighs, and diamond-shaped calves in this one.

....See what I mean ;)

A different angle; really outlines her leg size.

Sneaking, back in her Barmaid's outfit. Maybe she's about to prowl the town for some quick gold...

And then I decided to go REALLY crazy and see just how big I could make Nyx...just for fun :P Here she is next to Olfrid. She towers over him even without her high heels on! Her chest resembles a barrel more than anything else.

And yet, her beauty is still radiant - almost divine. Her tiny waist accentuating her femininity.

Here's a side-by-side comparison of the two sizes to scale. Yea, I know there's some clipping issues, but.... whatever, I hardly ever see her from the front anyways...

And I mean, just look at how much wider her back is!!  :-\

And when she's walking, the only clipping that I see, is one that I'm ok with :)

But alas... I am disappointed on her size. I'm one of those "no such thing as too big" type of female muscle lover and would LOVE to see something like that in Skyrim. But I think the closest we'll ever get is having girls that big in Second Life. But if anyone could port that body into Skyrim, I would seriously consider paying them!!
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
Re: #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:48:27 pm »
[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

No copyright infringement intended (I just forgot who made this image) but like...Imagine if a body THIS size, found its way into Skyrim!!

:wow: :singing: :woohoo: :bravo:

Anyone with any ideas on how to make this happen? :D

+K would be appreciated!!

If anyone wants me to post the character presets, I'll post them over on Skyrim Nexus Mods, but only if requested...
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

Offline Tdh436

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 12:23:31 am »

Looks like T!ger$an's work.*

I do use muscular body by Elmanouche witch is not as stryated muscle like Tigersan did, also use Giant or half Giant body to have it taller.

*Please consider it might be by 'GameGirlPower'...

Offline 1dardan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 01:38:17 am »

What's this I hear? A poor soul desperatly crying for giant muscular women to bless his game with their massive presence?

Not on my watch.

https://www.loverslab [.] com/files/file/3954-true-amazons-race-and-armors/

Direct links to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this sub-forum.

OMG YES!! But I'm still learning a lot about modding and I've never installed a mod manually before. How did you get it to work?

Sadly, I am not mod savvy enough to tell you anything that could help you more than the installation description. Sorry.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 03:12:09 pm »

Sadly, I am not mod savvy enough to tell you anything that could help you more than the installation description. Sorry.

Actually I figured it out and it's awesome! You just gotta put the zip file with the NMM folder with all the mods in it.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Offline maniacal_d

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 06:31:43 am »

For better immersion, pair it with Pumping Iron mod and watch your amazon grow bigger over time:

https://www.nexusmods [.] com/skyrim/mods/29476

If you are comfortable with mods, use Caliente's bodyslide to generate the armors and clothing that conform to your body.

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
    • Patreon
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 01:14:54 pm »

For better immersion, pair it with Pumping Iron mod and watch your amazon grow bigger over time:

https://www.nexusmods [.] com/skyrim/mods/29476

If you are comfortable with mods, use Caliente's bodyslide to generate the armors and clothing that conform to your body.

I currently have over 100 mods on my current passthrough. The relevant ones are:

- A literal butt ton of texture mods
- Pumping iron
- Better dragon soul absorb (all stats permanently go up with dragon soul absorb).... i also have another one I'm not quite sure of the name but it makes absorbing those souls more epic
- Frostfall
- realistic needs and diseases
- muscle women
- female muscle mod
- muscle women armors
- true Amazon's
- True Amazons armors

So I started a new game and this time I'm going to eventually transition from a regular nord to a true Amazon :) she'll start off with no muscle, and slowly pump her way up to a muscular beast. Once the muscle mod maxes out, I'll just "showracemenu" and change her race to a true Amazon and start her weight at 0 again and go through the "Lite amazon" body weight until it maxes out, and just do it again with the "XXL true Amazon" body....

Should be fun :)

Offline maniacal_d

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 02:21:04 pm »

I currently have over 100 mods on my current passthrough. The relevant ones are:

- A literal butt ton of texture mods
- Pumping iron
- Better dragon soul absorb (all stats permanently go up with dragon soul absorb).... i also have another one I'm not quite sure of the name but it makes absorbing those souls more epic
- Frostfall
- realistic needs and diseases
- muscle women
- female muscle mod
- muscle women armors
- true Amazon's
- True Amazons armors

So I started a new game and this time I'm going to eventually transition from a regular nord to a true Amazon :) she'll start off with no muscle, and slowly pump her way up to a muscular beast. Once the muscle mod maxes out, I'll just "showracemenu" and change her race to a true Amazon and start her weight at 0 again and go through the "Lite amazon" body weight until it maxes out, and just do it again with the "XXL true Amazon" body....

Should be fun :)

Cool. I started a new game with the mod also, but after finishing all quests and DLC my body weight is still at 43. It will take some serious grinding to max it.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 05:46:37 am »

Sigh... stupid PS4 version won't let me do any of this... Great stuff though everyone.

Offline maniacal_d

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 05:00:31 pm »

Did you actually manage to pair Pumping Iron with True Amazons? I just couldn't get them to play nice together.

Yes. Maybe fiddle with your mod load order and see if that helps.

Offline malhavoc431

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 06:13:53 pm »

Yes. Maybe fiddle with your mod load order and see if that helps.

I'll do so when I get home. I definitely like the workaround of swapping race when you max your size as a Nord to keep going. A full integration of the Pumping Iron where you can start out average and end up at max XXL would be the greatest thing ever.

nandomlover

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 04:32:06 am »
Muscle Rampage Game

Hey, guys! (Don't worry about my english please, it's not my native language)

Well...

I'm working on a prototype of a muscle rampage game!
I've always been a fan of rampages, destruction, crushing ground, stomping, all these stuff, but it's SO HARD to find material with this.

So, I'm working on my own! I'm not a great artist, so I can't draw the sprites  so I have to adapt it.

She will be able to jump, lift, stomp, crush the ground, flex and grow, gain more weight to cause more destruction, well... I'm working on this prototype and soon, maybe next week I will share some demos as the game is being made.

Please, follow 'crazymuscle' on that D site, to get pictures and more news and I will share some stuff and read your comments here too.

It's my first game, so I hope I can get better with the time...

Thanks!

Look how my char is going... I know you may notice what characters I used to do this first test.

Seem very nice. Do you have a link?

I'm working to share with you guys next week a first version of this prototype. :D

nandomlover

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2018, 09:29:56 am »
Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

I just made a simple video for you guys to see it in movement. I'm just still testing objects and animations.
The framerate is low, so you can't see the ground shaking properly.

Soon I'll try a different enviroment, like a small village.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g3i9b4l8b5bgl6k/testgame1.mp4

nandomlover

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 12:24:14 am »

Congratulations 8)

What wonderful work! Personally i would prefer more realistic muscle proportions and some lifting scenes, where you can pick up thin guys and maybe walk around with them :), but thats just my fantasy:P

k++ for your work!

Nice work, man. Are you planning on adding more girls into the game?

Thanks, guys!

So... in this first game, I will try to do something simple, I'm not an artist, so I'm not thinking in put another girl so far, it's so hard for me creating the sprites... I'm just testing some animations and some movements to create the first level, that maybe will be a small village.

Don't forget to follow me on 'crazymuscle' on that D site. Stay tuned here and there.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 01:08:22 am »

Magnificent muscle growth graphics for that woman. :wow:

You can thank her dad Abobo for her genes...

HAHAH, as I said... they are known sprites, because I'm not a good artist but I had to improvise...

But soon, I hope to do a real project with a great artist doing the animations. As I said, this is a prototype hehehe  ;)

Great job!  I hope you find a way to make her legs grow, so she isn't too top-heavy.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View