Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577633 Posts in 73530 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 04:19:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Mr. Shhh] Battle of the Sexes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Mr. Shhh] Battle of the Sexes  (Read 8635 times)

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Mr. Shhh] Battle of the Sexes
« on: November 13, 2022, 09:52:34 am »
A serious blast from the past that I found while rooting through some old stories on my computer.

Battle of the Sexes Part 1
by Mr Shhh

Young girl enters the ultimate bodybuilding contest against all odds.

Two young women walk into the lobby of the national fitness and sports council building.  Tina, a bright eyed, blond haired girl, and Sarah, her closest friend, march right through the large room towards the reception desk. 

"Hello" greets Tina.  "We're here about the Ultra-class body building championships.  Where are the sign ups being held?"

The woman behind the desk looks at the two girls oddly.  "Third floor, main hall."

The two girls step out of the elevator on that very floor a minute later. 

"I can't believe you're doing this!  It's sooo cool."  Sarah giggles to her friend excitedly.

"Quiet!  Let's look professional, okay?"  Tina giggles back.

The two girls arrive in the main hall a few moments later.  The room is a buzz of excitement.  Hundreds of body building professionals, along with their managers, friends, and all sorts of media people are quietly conversing.

Tina and Sarah make their way through the crowd and towards the registration tables in the center of the hall.  They are greeted by a stoic middle aged man.

"Can I help you?"  The man asks.

"Yes, I'm here to register for entrance into the Ultra-class contest."

The man looks at Tina for a moment.  "I don't think you understand.  The ultra-class contest is open only to professional bodybuilders.  Male bodybuilders."

"Well, I am a professional bodybuilder, but as you can see, I'm not male."

The man takes this opportunity to look over the young girl.  She's not very tall, but extremely stocky.  She's dressed in a pair of tight jeans, which hug very fat thighs and calves.  Her top is mostly covered in a big leather jacket, but the guy can still tell she's got a lot of bulk.  Topping it all off is a cute...... aw hell, a gorgeous face.  Fat, full lips, big green eyes, and short blonde hair.

"Sorry, but the rules stipulate that all contestants have to be male-."

Sarah suddenly cuts off the man.  "-That's bullshit!"

An older man, dressed in an expensive black suit, overhears the outburst and turns to face the girls.

"Is there a problem here ladies?"  The man asks.

"There sure is!  This bozo won't let my friend sign up for the contest!"  Sarah blurts angrily.

"Well, who is your friend?"

Tina turns to the man.  "My name's Tina Brody."

The man's expression immediately changes to surprise.  "Not Tina Brody, the recent Ms Olympia winner!"  He exclaims.

Tina smiles.

"My god.  You're the youngest woman ever to win a professional contest.  At age 17."

"And they say she blew the other competitors right out of the water.  Some even said she could cream the men."  Her friend adds.

"Actually, that's why we're here.  I want to win your Ultra-class contest."

The man looks strangely at the girl, before he realizes she's completely serious. 

"Okay.  Uh, technically, the only entrance qualification is to have won a professional contest, which you have done.  But I must say, do you really think you have a chance, Ms Brody?  I mean, your condition at the Ms O last year was ground breaking, but the Ultra-class is something else.  I mean...  for starters, the contest is populated by the very best of the best.  Only those who have won the major contests, usually multiple times, even apply.  Secondly, there are no training restrictions.  Competitors can use whatever means they want to prepare themselves.  That includes steroid use without limitation.  The results are obviously extreme, but of course, the Ultra-class competition is about pushing physical limits.  Now do you really think that you can compete with that?"

Tina looks right at the man and gives him a big, toothy smile. 

"Mister,  I'm not only going to win, I'm going to slaughter the competition." 

The black suited man feels a sudden surge of excitement at those words, even though he knows that what she suggests is impossible.

"Okay, your funeral.  Davis, sign Ms Brody up, and give her the full contest details."  "Ya, Mr. Clarkson.  Okay Brody, if you could answer these following questions.  Full name, age and gender?"

"Tina Brody.  Age 18.  Gender..."  Tina looks at her friend and giggles.

"Definitely female."

"Height and current weight?"

"5'6.  190 pounds."

"Right.  Now if you could take off your coat, shoes and other loose articles and step on the scale here..."

Tina unties her Docks and pulls them off.  She takes off her coat next, revealing her upper body.  The man behind the desk gasps.  Other
on lookers turn and stare suddenly at Tina. 

Tina wears a black top that is practically painted on.  It hugs her body extremely tightly, and stops to reveal her arms and cleavage.  Her arms are two gigantic pillars of rippling muscle, easily 20 inches around in this relaxed state.  They're punctuated by thick ropey veins running all over them.   

A crowd begins to gather around Tina as she stands on the scale.  Whispers are heard all over the room, and they all focus of her.  Suddenly, a single voice cuts through the chatter. 

"Well lookee here.  Someone let the Girl Scouts in."

Out of the crowd of reporters emerges a man who can only be described as gigantic.  The crowd goes silent.  This humungous mountain of a man walks over to Tina, and stops right in front of her, eclipsing her with his shadow. 

The big guy puts out his hand.  "How ya doing Tina.  Massimo Van Grievous, current and 5 time Mr. Olympia winner."

Tina finds herself looking straight at the man's chest.  She tilts her head up, only to see more chest.  She continues tilting up and up and up still, until she finally comes across his head somewhere in the stratosphere.  The guy's an absolute monstrosity.  His arms immediately dwarf Tina's, making her 20 inch relaxed guns look like pee shooters. 
The rest of him follows suit, and the total package is scary, if not totally ridiculous.  On top of it all, the man is shredded, and shredded painfully.  He looks like he just came off training for ten consecutive Mr. Olympia's.  Even Tina is impressed, although she tries hard not to show it. 

The man leers down at her from his near-orbital view.  "So the little girls wants to play in the big boy leagues huh?" 

The crowd laughs.  With the incredible size difference between the two, they can't help it.  Sarah grabs Tina's shoulder and whispers in
her ear.

"Holly shit Tina, is that what you're gonna be up against?!"

"Don't make me laugh sweet cheeks.  The contest is still six months away.  I haven't even begun seriously training for it."  The massive man chuckles.

Van Grievous turns to the audience of reporters and addresses them.  "Don't get me wrong folks, I think chicks're great.  But let's face it, no honey, I don't care how big, can compete with this!" 

With that, Van Grievous flexes his arm, inflating the single biggest bicep that anyone has ever seen.  It's painfully cut, defined beyond description, and covered in veins.  Tina watches from behind him, surprised herself at the size of his pre-show arm. 

Finally, the flex ends.  He waves to the audience and turns to Tina.  "Beat that bitch."

"I will.  You watch."

Van Grievous laughs and walks off.  The crowd follows right after him shouting questions. 

"Miss Brody!"

Tina and Sarah turn to see a man running out the front door of the fitness council building towards them in the parking lot.

"Miss Brody, please wait a second!"

The girls stop and wait for the man to catch up.  He arrives a few seconds later, panting like he ran a marathon.

"Thank god I found you before you left.  My name is Quinn.  Albert Quinn.  I represent V-tech products."

"The training equipment company?"  Tina questions.

"The same.  My bosses saw your announcement, and Van Grievous's challenge, and they want to represent you."

"You mean sponsor me?"

"Daa.... sort of.  See, you've piqued their curiosity.  They think you have the potential to go far, and they want to see you fulfill that potential.  What they propose is to provide you with the newest training equipment, and everything you need to be at equal terms with your competitors."

"Hang on a sec.  You're going to give me a bunch of expensive equipment to train on?  Why?"

"Not give exactly.  Give access.  V-tech has a warehouse gym complex where do trials on all our latest equipment.  On top of that, V-tech has access to the very latest in designer supplements, proteins, and steroids.  You'll have unlimited access to it all for the six months before the contest.  Winning though, is still up to you.  I think this is a heck of an opportunity.  What do you say?"

Tina and Sarah look at each other. 

Quinn opens the door to the V-tech warehouse and switches on the lights. 

"Well, what do you think ladies?" 

Tina looks around the spacious room.  Right off the bat, she notices that it's different than an ordinary gym.  The weight machines look more like reinforced industrial equipment.  They're cold, steel machines, bolted to the concrete floor and ceiling with huge iron rivets.  Racks and racks of free weights run along the walls, and mirrors act as wallpaper. 

Tina smiles.  "I've never even seen most of this stuff before." 

"Give him a preview Tina."  Sarah says to her friend.

"A- a preview?"  Quinn stumbles.

Tina walks over to one of the machines and looks at it.  It's easily 15 feet high, and intimidating as hell.

Tina takes off her coat and sits down.  She puts her arms around the padded bars of the peck deck, and they clamp shut.  A little surprised by that, she gets comfortable, and then begins pulling them together.  As she strains, the thick steel chain at the rear of the machine starts to groan as it lifts the large weight plates off the ground.  After an intensely slow rep, she lets the pads move back out, and the weights slowly move back down to the floor.  Quinn stares at her huge arms, which are quickly revealing a network of veins.  Her muscles are unreal.  They're like those of a heavyweight male bodybuilder, only on a sexy girl. 

Tina grunts and strains to lift the weights again.  Slowly, the obscene amount of weight on the back of the huge machine rises.  Beads of perspiration begin to appear all over Tina's face and exposed arms. Sarah smiles as she watches her friend.

Tina lifts the huge weights a third time, this time straining much more.  Her face is a picture of unrelenting concentration.  Her chest is unreal.  It's totally shredded, every single fiber in her pecs separated.  Tina lets out a ragged moan and does another rep.   Her arms are now getting really pumped.  Her huge biceps stand up like twin softballs, over 22 inches now, and covered, absolutely covered by fat, purple veins snaking all over the place.  Tina screams as she does another rep.  Her shirt begins to tear at the seams, unable to contain
her massive, pumped up body.  Quinn can hardly believe his eyes.  Sarah smiles proudly.

Tina does another rep, her 10th with these ridiculous weights.  Her face is beet red, and veins are running out of her forehead.   Her beautiful face is contorted with strain.  Her shirt is soaked now, and sweat starts to pool on the seat.  She screams, as if she's being stabbed, and the weight goes up again.  Just then, her shirt gives way, tearing open in several spots.  Her upper body is now exposed, revealing her breast-less chest and huge, erect nipples.  Her entire mid section is naked, and covered in a thick sheen of sweat.

Rep fifteen.  Quinn can't believe his eyes.  This girl, this 18 year old girl, is lifting weights well over her own body weight, and transforming herself into a massive hulk in the process. 

19, 20.  Tina holds the last rep on the up position for over a minute.  The entire time, her ridiculously over-muscled body shakes.  Her hyper vascular muscles twitch in pain.  Finally, the weights drop with a deafening crash, cracking the concrete floor under them.

Tina gets off the machine and looks down at herself.  Quinn can hardly believe is eyes, and is absolutely silent. 

"Not a bad start, eh?"  Sarah says.

That night, at Tina's apartment...

Sarah sits on Tina's bed, her feet fidgeting in the air.  She giggles and watches as her friend changes out of her torn, sweaty clothes.

"That was sooo cool the way to ripped open your shirt in front of that stiff, Quinn.   Rip!  Big muscles everywhere!"  Sarah laughs.

"I didn't do it on purpose Sar,"  Tina protests.  "In fact, it's happening more and more all the time."

"Really?" 

"Yeah, and it's annoying.  Like the other day, I was at a restaurant and I went to take a sip of my drink, and my bicep popped a bunch of stitches on my T-shirt.  All I did was pick up my drink!"  Tina exclaims.

"That's so sexy Tina!  Hey, hold on.  I've got an idea.  Lets go out tonight, you know, to a club, and you can show off your big muscles.  You know how I love to watch you bulge."

Tina looks a little hesitant. 

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on!" Sarah exclaims, hopping up from the bed. "You can wear your black plastic mini-skirt!  You'll be so fucking sexy!" 

Tina thinks about it for a second.  She imagines herself in the situation, wearing that tiny dress.  Without even realizing it, she begins to lick her lips...

Hours later... 

Sarah and Tina step out of a cab right in front of one of those disgustingly trendy nite clubs.  Tina hands the cabby a twenty.  The sweaty cabby can barley accept he's so overcome.

As the cab drives off, Tina and Sarah walk over towards the bouncer covering the front door.

"Hi." Says Sarah.

"You two have a reservation?"  The large black bouncer asks.

"Nope."  Sarah says playfully.

"Then I can't let you in."

"How about letting us in anyway?" Tina asks. The bouncer looks at Tina.  "Why the fuck would I do that?"  He barks, a little insulted.

Tina simply raises up her arm, and flexes.  Instantly, her arm is split into painfully cut muscles.  Tina's arm is so massive, so ridiculously bloated with shredded muscle, that it dwarfs the bouncer's own fatty arm. 

A second later, Tina and Sarah are inside the club.  Almost the second they enter the room, all eyes are on them.   

It's no surprise that they stare at Tina.  The 18 year old is wearing a super tight black plastic dress that's practically painted on.  It leaves her huge arms bare, and covers from her neck down to about an inch under her crotch.  In fact, her miniskirt is so small, that Tina has to consciously walk very carefully or else risk exposing the plastic thong panties that go along with it.   Her ludicrously muscled body is exploding out of this way- too-small dress, including the obvious points on her chest where her erect nipple practically tear through the material.  Her short hair is gelled back, and her angelic face is fully painted for a might on the town.

Right away, whispers and comments begin.  Sarah turns to Tina, as if to comfort her.

"Don't pay any attention to them Teen, you look fucking hot."

"Actually, I kind of like their comments.  They turn me on."  Tina says with a smile. 

Tina walks further into the club towards the bar.  As she moves, her muscle covered legs bulge and bounce slightly.  Even in her relaxed state, veins still run down the insides of her thighs and over towards her knees.

"Bar tender, a rum and coke?"  Tina asks politely.

"Hang on a sec-!"  The busy bartender says as he turns around.

He sees Tina and drops what he was mixing.  "Holy shit.  What the fuck are you?"  The shocked bartender asks.

"Thirsty"  Tina replies coyly.  "So how about getting me my drink?" 

The bartender snaps back to reality and begins getting her the drink.  As he does, the rest of the bar patrons watch Tina.   She feels their eyes on her, and hears their sadistic comments.  She loves it.

"Hey honey," one guy asks her from beside her.  "you one of them bodybuilders?"  He asks. 

"What do you think?"

The man looks over Tina's tit-less, muscle packed body.  "Do you want to be a man?"  He asks again, smiling.

"Nope.  Just all woman."  She replies, taking her drink and heading off to the dance floor.

As she makes her way through the crowd, she hears more comments.  Some yell directly at her, some mutter under their breath. 

"Disgusting!"  "Fucking freak!"  "Hey baby, where's your dick?!"  "Steroid pig!" 

As she continues, she can feel her body tingling.  She knows that the worse the slings, the more muscular she is.  And tonight, she's getting some real slings. 

Across the room, a few guys watch her from their table. 

"Man, look at that.  Fuck!"

The four friends watch as Tina makes her way onto the dance floor. 

"Man, she's even bigger than Lou at Gold's.  He's on some serious steroids and she's even bigger than him.    She HAS to be on steroids."  One of the friends mutters.

"If she thinks she's going to score in here tonight then the steroids have gone to her fucking brain man."  One of them continues.

The three friends laugh as they watch her.  The fourth though, ignores them and stares intently at Tina, who's dancing by herself. 

"Come on man, let's get outta here." 

The friends gather their coats and start towards the door.  One of them notices that their fourth member hasn't budged.

"Hey Tim, you coming?"  He says, snapping his friend out of his trance.

"Huh?  Oh, uh...no.  I'm going to get a cab and head home.  I'll see you guys later."  Tim answers.

"Whatever.  Hey, don't forget to give me back my copy of Omega Man tomorrow."

"All right, all right, all right.  Chao." 

As soon as his friends are out the door, Tim turns right back to the dance floor.  He immediately spots Tina, and watches her for a few moments. 

Out on the dance floor, Tina dances up a storm.  She slides and twists in a sexy motion, grinding her vascular hips and flexing her tight abdomen.  All the while, people around her continue to whisper and yell nasty comments.  They only seem to add fuel to the fire, as Tina finds herself getting very horny.

"Uh...hi"  comes a sudden voice from behind her.  Tina turns around to see a man standing behind her.  "Uh....I- I'm Tim.  Do...do you want to dance or something?"  The man asks nervously.

Tina smiles and turns to face Tim.  "Sure. My name's Tina." 

Tina puts out her hand for a shake.  Tim looks down at her arm, and suddenly finds it difficult to breath.  He shakily puts out his own hand and feebly shakes her hand.  As he does, he watches her huge arm ripple and flex slightly. 

Tina backs up and stares right at Tim.  She begins a slow, sexy dance.  She puts her hands on her head and starts grinding her ass as she flexes her body.  Tim can hardly believe what he's seeing.  Her body bulges and ripples with such monstrous power, that he's afraid he'll just shrivel up.  Her big, shredded arms flex slightly, and huge, sausage-sized veins wrap around all over them.  Massive slabs of shredded, vascular muscle ripple and flex with raw power.   

Tim looks at her legs, which are rippling violently with huge, absolutely shredded slabs on muscle.   Her thighs strain against the bottom of her tiny mini-skirt as they flex.  Two massive, blood engorged veins bulge out from inside her plastic panties, which are clearly visible, down her legs and over her thighs, attaching to a network of swollen veins there.     

Tim tries to join in, but he finds himself weak at the knees. 

Tina moves closer to Tim and starts thrusting her pelvis.  She starts flexing and unflexing her stomach, and almost immediately, Tim can see the relief of her tight abs bulging through the black material of her dress.  Tina continues to flex and unflex, and to Tim's surprise, her abs grow larger.  Tim's mouth drops open when her realizes the sheer separation of each ab, which bulge independently from the rest.  Tim can also swear he sees a fat vein running over a few of the abs, so large it shows out through her dress. 

Suddenly, there's a loud tear.  Tina turns and sees that she busted a few stitches at the base of her back.  Taking a second to look at herself, she realizes she's starting to get really pumped.  Then she gets an idea. 

"Tim, lets blow this place."  Tina whispers into her companion's ear.

A huge grin grows on Tim's face.

Tim opens the door to his apartment and the two of them walk in. 

"Can I get you anything Tina?  Coffee?"  Tim asks nervously.

"Coffee would be good."  Tina answers, looking around the place.

Tim heads off to the kitchen, and Tina is left alone for a moment. 

In the kitchen, Tim can hardly believe what's happened.  he'd always been a fan of muscular women, and right in the next room, was the most muscular woman he'd ever laid eyes on. 

A moment later, Tim returns to the main room to find Tina sitting on the couch.  He can't help but look at her magnificent body again.  And magnificent it is.  Her pumped muscles are really testing the structural limits of her ultra-tight dress.  Not only does she have incredible size, easily as big as anyone he'd ever seen, but the most insane conditioning he had ever witnessed.  She was so sharp, so striated, that she put even a Mr Olympia competitor to shame.  Her skin was paper thing, and stretched tight over her huge body, giving it a kind of translucency.  Every single muscle was tendon shredded to the bone and incredibly vascular.   Her arms and legs were awash in swollen veins, even in this relaxed state.

"Here you go Tina."  Tim says as he puts down the tray of coffee on the table. 

"Tim?  I don't want to sound rude, but I'm going to cut to the chase.  What do you think of me?" 

Tim stares right at Tina for a second.  What could he say? 

"W-what do you mean?" 

"I mean my body.  I'm not exactly your average woman."  Tina admits as she lightly flexes her huge arm.  A giant bicep shoots out, easily 21 inches.

"I...I love your body.  I think it's incredibly sexy."  Tim admits, a little relieved.

"Good.  Then why don't you sit down for a moment.  I think you'll enjoy this." 

With that, Tina gets up and walks over to the middle of the room. She turns and faces Tim, who was a little nervous. 

First, she hits a double bicep pose.  Her huge arms flex into two giant balls of muscle, cut right down the middle and totally shredded. Tina continues to flex over and over, each hard pump pushing blood into her arms.  And those arms just keep growing.  Plump, bluish veins rip out from under her tight skin and wrap like snakes all over her arms. After a few moments of this, her arms look like they're about to explode.  Her flexed arm is almost 23 inches by now, with one big inch and a half thick vein running right along each bicep.   

"Mmmm-unnnnn ..."  Tina moans as she continues to pump her arms.  Suddenly, there's a slight ripping noise.  Her dress's shoulders begin to tear open under the incredible strain of her rapidly expanding arms.  Tina stops her flexing, just shy of totally destroying the black dress right along the shoulders. 

Next, Tina begins to spread her lats.  She does it painfully slow, each second adding an inch to her width.  After a few seconds, her overall size has increased dramatically.  After about a half a minute, her lats are so wide, her dress begin to tear and pop again.  Then, with a huge RIIIIP!, the back of her dress splits right open!   

"Holy shit..."  Tim mutters as her watches her.

Thread and cloth quietly flutter to the floor as she continues her long flex.  Her lats have swelled out so far now, that Tim isn't sure she would fit through a door.  Her back had to be 3 or 4 feet wide. 

Finally reaching her full size, Tina arches her back a little, and then begins to quickly pump her lats.  Absolutely massive slabs of beefy muscle bulge out farther and farther with each pump.  Her poor dress, which is straining and stretching to hold her in, tears open farther with each pump.  By the end, the entire back of her dress has opened up, from her neck down to her ass.  Her shoulders have torn through the dress completely, and the remaining stitches are just barley holding on around her pecs. 

Finally finished with her back, Tim swears it's now over 4 feet wide, and it's totally covered in lean, shredded muscle.  Even here on her back, veins run all over the place.  Two big ones run up from her ass and all the way up her back and over each shoulder.  With the slightest movement, her entire back ripples like water.  Entire muscle groups feather with tiny striations.

Tina turns around and continues on.  She bends over slightly, and starts pumping her pecs.  She holds out her arms in an arch, and pumps them together slowly.  Her dress immediately begins to groan.  Her huge nipples, which are obviously erect, are already testing the limits of the shinny plastic material, and look like they'd literally tear right through the dress at a moment's notice. 

Tina pouts a little, a slight smirk on her face, and starts to really pump hard.  She pumps so much blood into her pecs that her huge chest starts to literally inflate.  After a few serious pumps, her dress begins to pop.  Stitches tear loose, and her dress begins to split again, this time down the center of her chest.  This girl is getting so pumped, that she's literally expanding right out of the confines of her clothes. 

Tina re-doubles her efforts again, and begins to pump really, really hard.  Tim can see the strain on her face, and even bigger veins begin to appear all over her neck and shoulders.  After another moment, these veins literally cover her neck, wrapping around that tree trunk like vines.  Veins even begin to punctuate her beautiful face, running up her forehead and temple. 

Suddenly, her dress just explodes, and two massive, meaty slabs of pectoral muscle bulge forth.  The remains of her dress flutter down to her waist, as she finishes flexing. 

She straightens up, and stands before Tim.  Her torso is completely naked now, and she finished off by sliding the mini-skirt portion of her torn up dress down her thighs and onto the floor.  This huge muscle girl stands before Tim with nothing on but a pair of pink plastic thong panties. 

Tim's mouth hangs open as he looks her over.  Her pecs are now so large, that they protrude almost a full foot from her chest.  She moves one arm to fix her hair, and thousands of deeply cut striations tear her chest apart.  Her big, beautiful pecs are suddenly cut in half by these massive, deeply cut striations.   

Tim can hardly believe this huge muscle warrior is standing before him. She's totally mis-proportionate.  Standing only 5-6, she's almost that wide.  Her huge, 23 and a half inch arms look even more massive on this tiny girl's body, and they're almost as thick as her waist.  Her super-wide lats spread like wings, pushing her mass out to shamelessly large proportions.  Her conditioning is now so apparent, and so utterly serve, that every little movement make her entire body ripple.  She puts the most hard-core, obsessed, steroid abusing, contest ready male bodybuilder to shame, and she's standing in Tim's living room.

"So what do you think?"  She asks.

Tim smiles and thanks god.

Forum Saradas

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Mr. Shhh] Battle of the Sexes
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 09:55:31 am »
Battle of the Sexes Part 2
by Mr. Shhh

7 am the next morning. 

Tina walks out the front door of her apartment building and takes in a lung full of cool morning air. 
The young bodybuilder has dressed herself as inconspicuously as possible, which is pretty difficult with a physique such as hers.  A plain, gray jogging suit covers most of her mass, with a baseball cap and loose coat topping it off.  The baggy material of her sweat suit hides the majority of her immense bulk, but the sheer width of her shoulders and tree trunk-like neck lead one to question what lies underneath. 

Tina is halfway to the subway when she spots something that halts her dead in her tracks.   It's the latest issue of Hard-Core Bodybuilder Maniac, a monthly magazine on display at an outdoor newsstand.  Guess what happens to be on the cover, but a big picture of her and Van Grievous from the Ultra Class sign-ups. 

Tina buys the magazine from the shocked vendor, and heads off again down the street, reading the article called....

BATTLE OF THE SEXES
by Carl Lundergard

"Hard-core muscle heads know it as the big one.  Everybody else know it as the
most controversial sporting event in the world.  It's shocking, lewd,
disgusting, and outrageous all at once.  It's the Ultra-Class international
bodybuilding championship, and it's staged once every four years. 

Once again drawing the biggest names in professional bodybuilding, this year's
show promises to be the most controversial yet, with the introduction of the
first female competitor in the previously all male line-up.   

For those who are unfamiliar familiar with the ultra-class, it's a cream de la
cream event open only to the winners of previous contests.  Beyond that, what
sets the ultra-class apart from other contests is it's completely unrestricted
nature.  Competitors are given the green light to use whatever training methods
they wish, including steroids.  The results are usually extreme, even for
bodybuilding.  But then, that's the point.   

With the introduction of Tina Brody, winner of last year's Miss Olympia, and the
youngest competitor, male or female, ever to win a professional contest,
insiders are expecting the most interesting show yet. 

Brody is the 19 year old prodigy who destroyed her competition last year at the
age of 17.  Coming in at 5'6, 190 pounds, industry insiders say that Brody could
have easily competed with the men and fared well.  Some say that with her
seemingly perfect bodybuilding genetics, she's made for the sport.  Regardless
of whether or not that's true, she'll face stiff competition in the ultra-class. 

This year's returning competitors include Lars Valvoline, Lou McAlpine, and
Jonny Favorite, three of the biggest pros in the sport.  But the favorite (no
pun intended) still remains the current champ and eight time Mr. Olympia winner,
Massimo Van Grievous.  Industry insiders agree that Van Grievous pretty much
represents the pinnacle of bodybuilding.  His truly incredible genetics, dense
muscularity, and massive height and width give him more room to build muscle
than any other competitor ever to compete in the sport, including the
comparatively petite Ms Brody. 

"I'm a bodybuilding animal!"  Says Van Grievous, of his famous physique.  "I eat
other bodybuilders for breakfast!  I'll push farther and work harder than anyone
on the planet, including the chick.  Where she ends, burnt out, crashed... I
begin.  Go do your nails sweet thing, Van Grievous's still the champ!" 

Most agree that if Brody is to even stand a chance against Van Grievous and the
others, she'll have to prove she can build a level of muscularity never before
thought possible on a female bodybuilder.  Of course, that's nothing new for
her.

Brody's story reads like a bodybuilding fairy tale.  A skin and bones teenager
in high school, Brody took up body building at age 13 after becoming obsessed
with the muscular look she saw during a Miss Olympia on TV. 

Brody dove head first into the sport, finding out everything she could on weight
lifting and dieting, and was determined to become the most muscular woman in the
world. 

Her incredible determination was matched only by her equally unbelievable
genetics, which have become legendary for their ability to pack incredibly
dense, striated muscle onto her surprisingly small frame. 

Since her inception into the sport, Brody has been known for her remarkable
ability to stay in lean, ultra-cut, competition shape nearly all year round. 

This became a staple  early in her career.  After training seriously for only a
few months, Brody's body showed incredible gains.  While she had yet to build
any of the incredible mass that she's become known for, she had already dieted
and pushed herself so hard, that she obtained an unbelievably sharp, contest
ready look.  Months passed, and even while practicing her studies at school,
Brody maintained this shocking physique.  Her skin would be of an almost
translucent quality, with cut, tendon shredded muscles feathering every part of
her body, and dense veins running over every muscle group. 

"School was pretty strange"  Brody recalls.  "I was into some really hard-core
muscle, and people didn't get it."  She says.  "I'd get a lot of mean comments,
but I have to admit, I egged them on.  I'd wear sleeveless shirts, tight tank
tops...things that really showed off my arms.  If I had a presentation in class,
I'd pump myself up right before with some massive weights so that I was really,
really cut... really veiny and beefy.  Then I'd make sure I was wearing a shirt
about eight sizes too small.  The shirts'd be straining to hold in my muscles,
and would often tear open with the slightest flex.  I could finish a
presentation nearly naked.  It was obscene." 

At age 15, Brody was starting to show her incredible potential.  "I'd wake up,
work out, go to school, come home, work out, eat dinner, work out, and then go
to bed.  I was a machine."  She says.  "I was obsessed with my body.  I would
spend hours in front of the mirror posing and flexing until I was exhausted,
dripping with sweat and shredded beyond belief.  I remember discovering that I
was developing breasts, and I was horrified."  She recounts.  "I thought this
was going to ruin my pecs!  I went straight to the gym and worked my chest
harder than I'd ever done before.  I worked it hard for months, determined to
get rid of those breasts, and I did." 

By the time she was 16, Brody had built a body so incredibly muscular, that she
then could have competed in any major female body building competition and won. 
When asked why she didn't enter at the time, she simply answered "I wasn't
muscular enough yet.  I wanted to set a new standard, and I hadn't reached it."

If she hadn't reached it then, she certainly did by age 17, when she entered her
first competition.  After winning it and gaining professional status, she
entered the Miss Olympia, and the rest is history. 

Her condition was so incredible for that contest, that nobody stood a chance. 
She had set a new level of female muscularity on her very first professional
outing. 

But all of this is inconsequential.  While Brody obviously has the determination
and the ability to go far, the ultra-class is in a whole new league.  Still,
regardless of whether or not she'll be able to stand up to Van Grievous and
company, one thing is for certain, the fans are in for a hell of a show."   

An hour later.

Tina arrives at the V-tech warehouse.  Waiting inside is Quinn, and a few guys wearing white lab coats.  Quinn approaches Tina the instant she steps through the door.

"A-ha!  I thought you might show up early for your first day." 

"Hey Mr. Quinn.  Actually, I plan to start early every day."  Tina replies.  "I have an awful lot of training to do if I'm going to beat Van Grievous."

The trio of people behind Quinn chuckle a little.  Tina looks at them sharply, and they stop.

"Tina, the people behind me are some of the scientists from our company.  They're here to explain our new line of steroids."

Quinn leads Tina and the scientists over to a seating area in the corner of the gym.  While Quinn continues talking, the scientists open up their briefcases and begin taking out bottles

"This stuff isn't candy Tina.  These are the latest and most advanced drugs on the market."  Quinn explains, his hand resting on her bulging shoulder.  "They're what your competition are using, and they work a lot differently than other steroids-"

"-Actually," one of the scientists injects, "it's unfair to even call them steroids at all.  They're scientifically engineered hormones.  Designer genes.  They're created in a lab to enhance the body in specific ways."

Quinn adjusts his tie awkwardly. "...There you go." 

"Sounds expensive."  Tina comments. 

"You don't know the half of it Tina.  One time there was this client-"

The scientist clears his throat loudly, and Quinn shuts up.  The scientist then continues.

"There are three different strains of this serum.  We can mix and match the strains to produce different effects, which is what the other competitors are doing.  The first serum, let's call it serum X, reacts to the body's adrenaline level.  That is, the harder and longer you work out for, the greater an effect it will have.  The second, serum Y, stimulates muscle growth directly, and allows for prolonged workouts.  Where as usually   the body will fatigue after two or three hours, serum Y allows for longer workouts and less resting time,
thus maximizing your efforts."

"What does the last one do?"  Tina asks.

"Serum Z is the most experimental.  It's exact effects are a little fishy.  So far, it seems to work best to minimize body fat.  That is, as you work out, it burns body fat faster and more efficiently, allowing for greater degrees of definition."

"And you say this is what the others guys will be taking?"

"The most aggressive bodybuilders will use them, yes."  One of the scientists answers.  "But they are drugs, and they are dangerous if abused."

Tina nods in agreement.  "I understand."

A few minutes later, Tina has rolled up one of the legs on her sweat pants, revealing her deeply tanned thigh.  Quinn looks at her rippling musculature and sighs.  Tina waits on the bench as the scientists finish preparing the concoction and approach her.  They've readied a shockingly large needle full of the serum. 

"This will sting a little."  One of them warns, approaching Tina's leg with the serum. 

The scientist abruptly pushes the huge needle right into the center of Tina's bulging leg.  Tina whips her head back and clinches her teeth, fighting to hold in a feral scream of pain. 

As the needle pushes deeper and deeper into her leg, Tina grips the edge of the wooden bench.  Her grip is so strong, that the wood begins to crack and splinter under the pressure. 

The scientist pushes on the needle, and slowly, the murky serum injects into her body.  She grimaces hard, veins straining all over her neck and temple as she
fights trough a sudden burning pain engulfing her body. 

Finally, the scientist pulls the empty needle out of her thigh, and covers the entry point with a cotton swab.  Tina lets go of the bench and relaxes as the pain slowly dies down.  She wipes some sweat from her brow.

"That... was a little more than a sting."  Tina says with a smile, her face beat red.   

"Yes, well, if you wish to follow the program of your competitors, you'll need an injection like that twice a week."  The scientists says coldly.

"I guess I can handle that." 

A few moments later, Tina returns to the room, changed and ready for a workout.  She's taken off her sweat suit, revealing her huge, muscle covered body.  She's wearing a matching pair of spandex workout shorts and top.  The Doctors stare at her in awe.

"Good lord..." One of them mutters.  "I- I've never seen anyone so muscular... and she hasn't even started with our serum yet!"

Quinn smiles as he watches this young, innocent bodybuilder approach the V-tech workout machines. 

Tina stretches her arms above her head, sending ripples of muscle dancing all over her body.

"Okay,  let's see what this stuff can do!"

Three weeks pass. 

Tina is back at her apartment, enjoying a shower after a long day of pumping iron.  Steam rises up from her bathroom and runs along the floor of her loft apartment.  It settles  beside her own personal collection of bodybuilding equipment. 

Soft moans escape from inside the shower, moans so feminine, that one would be surprised that they come from our amazon heroine.  Tina is particularly enjoying her shower.  The warm water feels like heaven against her sore, throbbing muscles.  Cascades of water run down her tight, striated chest, rolling through the deep grooves and massive valleys punctuating it. 
Finally, the young beauty turns around and shuts off the water.  She has to be careful when she does, as her back and lats are so cartoonishly wide, that she could easily get stuck in the shower stall (or more likely destroy the thing).

Tina steps out onto the cold tile floor, and grabs her towel.  She starts to dry herself, but slowly looses interest when she catches her reflection in the steamy mirror.  She slowly puts down the towel and walks closer to the mirror. 

Wiping away the condensation, she can hardly believe her own body.  Standing in the misty fog before her is a glistening, dripping wet muscle woman straight out of an AAWA subscriber's wildest fantasies.

The three weeks of intense training since her first steroid injection were already showing gains, and she couldn't believe it.  Her body was tighter, firmer, and more defined than even she thought possible.  She believed she had reached her peak of vascularity, and yet, here she was, living proof of a new level of extreme conditioning.  Her mass was covered with huge, beefy slabs of granite like muscle.  Every part of her body, right down to her toes, was densely packed, and bulging beyond belief. 

On a whim, she raises her right arm and flexes.  A bicep 21 and a half inches bulges out from within her mass.  A big, fat vein, easily as wide as a thumb, runs over its peak, and splits off into several smaller veins at the joint.  With the slightest movement, her arm feathers and ripples with thousands of tiny striations.  Her skin is paper thin, and the very texture of the muscle beneath it is clearly on display.

"Oh yeah..."  Tina mumbles to herself, a little in awe of the incredible short-term gain on her body. 

She begins pumping her arm, flexing and unflexing it, over and over.  She grits her teeth, putting more and more effort into it.  Her arm begins to shake as she pumps her huge bicep harder and harder.

"Pump.  Pump harder damn it!"  She moans as she flexes with all of her might, strength that could crush a pool ball, or bend a steel bar.  After a few more incredible flexes, her bicep is 24 inches, a new world record for a female bodybuilder, surpassing her old record of 23 inches set a few months ago.  The veins running over her bicep have swollen to at least an inch and a half wide to feed that animal of a muscle, and look about ready to explode.  One huge purple monster, resembling a piece of rope more than a young girl's vein, runs obscenely from under her skin, bulging at the intersection of her bicep and forearm and running up the inside of her forearm up to the wrist. 

"Is that all you've got?!  COME ON!"  She yells, now in an incredible state of excitement, and intense pain.  Her arm and head are now vibrating from the pressure, and veins have started to run up her beautiful forehead like Dirty Harry. 

"Unnnnnnnarrr!!"  She groans, as she pumps one last, ultra slow flex.  She watches in erotic excitement as her huge bicep raises up even higher through sheer force of will.  The mountainous bicep just breaks the 24 and a half inch barrier with her last ounce of effort.  Still holding this inhuman flex, she marveling at the violently sputtering slab of tendon shredded muscle before her.  Suddenly her head jerks, and Tina yells out a high pitched squeal.  With that, she lets her flex go and drops to her knees.  She kneels there, her head
eventually coming to a rest on the wet floor as she recovers from a purely muscle induced orgasm.   

Panting heavily, Tina smiles and feels her arm with her free hand.  The incredibly pumped arm feels massive, even to her. 

"You're good.  But you've got to do better than that if you're going to beat Van Grievous.  And I won't take no for an answer...."

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.  Tina snaps out of her orgasmic daze, and looks out from the bathroom.  Taking a second to compose herself, she heads across the apartment to her room and puts on an oversized sweat shirt, with a pair of panties hiding underneath. 

"Tim?"  She asks as she opens her front door, revealing the guy from a few weeks ago  He's holding a duffel bag at his side. 

"Hi Tina.  I know you weren't expecting me, but I just had to see you again."  Tim says nervously.

"Come on in."

She opens the door the rest of the way, revealing her naked legs.  Tim spots them, and does a Tex Avery-esque, eye popping kind of thing.   

"Sweet Christmas...!"  He exclaims.

As if it were possible, her legs are even more muscular than last time Tim saw them.  Even relaxed like this they're still shredded and veiny, with incredibly large slabs of beefy muscle. 

"Hmmm?"  Tina wonders, looking down at her tanned legs.  "Oh, right.  You haven't seen me in a while.  I've been working out a bit."  She says with a passing thought.

She flexes one of her huge thighs slightly, and the entire mass doubles in size.  Thick muscles, like twin watermelons, bulge to the surface and tear open with tiny striations.  They're so huge, they bulge their way back to her waist.

"Not bad, eh?   I've been paying a little more attention to them lately.  I figure it's a start, but I still need to add some serious mass." 

Tim chokes down his disbelief as Tina turns around and leads him into her spacious loft apartment.  Tim sits down across from her on a couch in the center of the room.

"So to what do I owe this visit Tim?"  Tina asks, smiling.

"I.... well see-"  Tim  mutters, nervous and uncomfortable.

"What is it Tim?  You can tell me."  She says caringly, as she gets up and sits down beside him.  Side by side, he realizes he's much taller than her small 5'6, but he can tell she eclipses him in sheer width, even with her parachute sized sweater on. 

"It's just....that night....that stuff you did....."

Tina smiles as she listens, starting to get turned on a little.

"...It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen.  You're like a sex fantasy come to life." 

"Tim, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me.  Most people are turned off by my muscles."

"You know what they are Teen?  Stupid.  Real stupid.  It's just that....."  Tim fidgets and scratches his head.

"What?" 

"Could you do something for me?  Something I've fantasized about for a long, long time?"

"Sure Tim."  Tina answers.  "Anything." 

Tim nervously unzips his bag beside him, and pulls out some folded up clothes.  He gives them to Tina, who is confused, but curious.  She unfolds them and holds them up. 

"Tim..."  She says, a smile curling up her beautiful face, as she realizes she's holding a catholic school girl uniform.  Without saying another word, she gets up with the outfit, and storms off to her bedroom.  The door slams shut behind her. 

Tim sits nervously on the couch.  A million thoughts swirl through his head. 

"What's she doing?  Is she changing? Is she burning it?  Is she going to think I'm a weirdo?  I knew I shouldn't have done this.  This was a bad idea.  This was a really bad idea." 

Suddenly, the door at the end of the hall opens up, and Tim hears a voice call him. 

"Oh Tiiimmmmm?"  Tina sings in a low, sexy voice. 

All the voices in Tim's head suddenly shut up except for one. 

"This was a good idea." 

Tina playfully speaks from inside the room  "Is this really an x-large shirt?" 

"Uh...it's the biggest size they had, Tina."  Tim nervously yells back. "It's like a tent on me.  I put a deposit on it, but I don't think that'll be a problem"

"I guess I'll just have to be careful then."  Tina replies.

"Umm.........  sure?"  Tim agrees. 

Tim sits restlessly on the couch, watching the open door at the end of the hall, when he suddenly sees a leg slide out into the hallway.  In a kind of slow, strip tease sort of way, Tina reveals her long, bulging limb.  Tim's eyes just about burst when he sees how she's squeezed the school girl stocking over her leg, all the way up to her calve.  But her calves are too massive to get the stocking over, so it ends there.

Her leg bulges with simply unreal amounts of deep brown meat as she steps down, and flexes slightly.  Even looking at it, Tim simply cannot believe just how much thick, corded muscle is attached to that cute leg.  Any bigger, and he's sure he would have trouble getting both arms all the way around her gigantic thigh.  And the contrast of that incredibly muscular leg wearing a cute little white stocking is straight out orgasm inducing. 

"Oh Mister Tim...?"  Tina sings in an innocent, yet sultry school girl voice.

She slowly steps out from behind the door, revealing herself in all her bodybuilding glory.  Tim's jaw drops through the floor.

Tina has packed her outrageously over-muscled upper body into a white, short sleeved dress shirt about a hundred sizes too small.  Her veiny, sinewy body is busting out all over the place, and the shirt looks primed to explode with nuclear force.  A tiny, checkered skirt that's surely illegal in most states, just barely covers her crotch and reveals a pair of flowery white panties separating two legs so hugely muscled, that she has to stand with them apart just to keep them from touching.  On top of all this, her cute, angelic face is
made up with a vengeance, with slutty, fire engine red lipstick on her plump lips, and "screw me 'till dawn" bangs fluttering in front of her face.   

"Well Mister Tim," she asks in an outrageously sexy voice, "Am I your school girl fantasy?" 

Tim is speechless.  The woman before him is absolutely orgasm inducing.  She's so far beyond the norms of society, so lewdly muscular, so wantonly sluttish, that she blows away even his most outrageous fantasies.

"Oh Mister Tim,"  Tina pouts, cutely playing with her skirt, "What do you think of my itty-bitty muscles?" 

She flexes her arm slightly, and a massive, 22 inch bicep rises up.  Veins fight to get through the tight sleeve to continue their journey up her arm. 

"Oh Mister Tim...I hope you like muscular little girls..."  She moans as she flexes her arm.  "Because I'm the kind of girl who likes to pump iron.  Do you want to watch me pump some heavy duty iron, Mister Tim?  Do you want to see me make my tiny little body all wet and sweaty?" 

Tim nods. 

Tina walks over to the weight machines sitting in the corner of her loft.  As she does, she lifts up her tiny skirt and gives Tim a view of her striated ass, which is split down the crack by a microscopic g-string.  Her ass is just a ball of tight, super-lean muscle.  It's so cut, that it actually resembles her pecs, similarly divided up by deeply cut grooves.  With every step, her ass pumps sexily, cutting striations deeper into the beefy meat of her ass cheeks. 

She arrives a moment later at the free weights, and cutely puts her finger on her lips as she decides what to use. 

"Hmmmm.  What do you think Mister Tim, should I pump a little weight or a lot?" She asks.

Tim gulps, and quietly answers.  "A lot..." 

"A lot?  You want to see this tiny little school girl pump a lot of heavy, iron weight?  How much is a lot Mister Tim?  A super huge amount, or just a lot?"

"A super huge amount."

"I don't know Mister Tim.  I'm just a little girl.  I don't know if I can lift that much weight with these tiny arms."  Tina says rubbing her arm with her hand. 

Tina goes to the free weights and starts putting together dumbbells.  Tim watches, and can't believe how much weight she's putting on each bar.  Tina's getting really into this, and can feel herself getting seriously horny.  She wants to pump some serious weight, and blow Tim away.

"Unnng!  There!"  She grunts through gritted teeth as she hoists up 150 pound dumbbells in each hand. 

"Good lord!"  Tim yells.

The dumbbells are gigantic.  Each bar is totally covered by weights, and Tina barely has just enough space in-between all that iron to squeeze her small hands in.  She smiles cutely, but obviously strains just to hold the weights by her side.  Her arms explode into gigantic pillars of strength, further straining her already over-burdened sleeves. 

"Think these weights are heavy enough for me Mister Tim?"  Tina speaks through the strain.  She lowers the massive weights until she's holding each of them at the bottom of her curl motion, and holds them there.

"What do you think Mr. Tim?  Do you like my little arms?"   

Tim watches her arms, seeing veins appear by the second.  He knows it can't be true, but he swears he can see her arms swelling just from the intense effort of holding those monster weights in place.   

"D-do you want me to pump these huge weights Mr. Tim?"  She asks, stuttering a little from the intense strain. 

"Y-yes Tina...... pump those weights with your big muscles..."   

"Mmmmm.  I thought you'd never ask.  Watch this, it'll blow you mind.... "

With a quiet grunt, and a big, sexy smile, Tina pumps both of the huge dumbbells up at the same time.  This time though, she does it so agonizingly slowly, that Tim can hardly believe what he's seeing. 

"Oh.....Mr. Tim...."  She moans erotically as she pours on the strength from a seemingly endless reserve.  Her huge, plump lips seem to swell as she pouts and licks them  lewdly.  About a third of the way up, Tim begins to hear the stitches on the shirt sleeve moan from the incredible stress being put on them.  Tim looks closely to see her biceps swelling dramatically. 

"Oh yes....it burns.  It burns soooo good!"  Tina moans, gritting her teeth now and straining harder.  Her face begins to go red, and shocking large veins begin to punctuate her forehead.  Her arms are absolutely freaky.  Beyond ripped, her absolutely swollen, 24 inch arms flex with such incredible might, that Tim can almost feel the power.

"Oh Tina baby.... how does it feel?"  Tim mumbles, half dazed with lust.

"Oh Mr. Tim..... it hurts soooo good!"

The torturously slow single rep continues.  By now, her palms have gone white with effort, and her veins are so large, so violently swollen, that they look like they're going to burst.   Veins as thick as bratwurst sausages bulge violently from the tops of her shredded arms.

Suddenly, her shirt sleeves give out, and tear open right through the shoulders and up to her neck.  The back of the shirt tears down the middle, revealing her super-wide  back and lats. 

Tim looks down at Tina's legs, and sees that they are just as strained as her arms.  Her monster sized thighs sputter like jelly under the 300 pounds of dead weight she's holding up higher by the second.  After only finishing half the rep, she actually has to spread her stance apart a foot wider because her huge legs are getting too gigantic.  Her thigh muscles rub together with each little movement, and both totally eclipse her knees, casting shadows over them and the rest of her lower legs.  Tim follows two veins with his eyes as they appear from the crotch of her panties and run down the insides of each leg where they split off into a million smaller veins that cover every inch of her thighs.

Tina nears the end of her rep, showing no signs of slowing down.  It's been at least two full minutes now since she began.  Anybody else, even the most dedicated power lifter, would have buckled under the immense strain.  Yet, Tina Brody continues her self-inflicted torture, her pain threshold beyond human understanding.  She even seems to get off on it. 

"I can feel the fibers being torn apart.  I can feel my biceps swelling, growing bigger, adding meat!  I can feel the steroids coursing through my veins, the hormones fueling me, pumping me , ripping me, shredding me...!"  And with that, Tina reaches the top of her rep.  Her arms pumped beyond even Tim's wildest fantasies.  They're dripping sweat in rivers, along with the rest of her soaked body.  Tina opens her eyes and looks at Tim with a look of pure lust.  Beads of sweat roll down her face from her wet, stringy locks. 

She lets the two weights down slowly, and rests them back on the rack.  She looks at herself, and her tattered clothes.  The poor shirt is torn to shreds in several places, and soaked from top to bottom with sweat.

"Sorry about the deposit."  She deadpans.

Tina walks over to Tim, and stands before him, only inches away.  Tim looks forward, and realizes that from his sitting position, her short body blocks his entire field of view.  All he can see, is thick, hard wet muscle, bulging, and testing the limits of a transparent dress shirt. 

"Good lord, she's thick."  He thinks. 

He pans his head from side to side, and realizes just how thick she really is.  Tina's body is so wide, that he has to pan his head as far as he can just to see something other than female muscle.  Striations, veins, bulges, and two very erect nipples are all he can see in on this orgy of deeply tanned, shredded beef.

"Like the view?"  Tina asks.  "Here's another landmark."

Tina lifts up her skirt, and turns around.  Right in front of Tim's face, an inch away, is the most incredible ass Tim's ever seen. 

"Mmmmm"  Tina moans, and flexes her butt cheeks.  They tense up, and cut into ridiculously deep striations, shredding completely.  Her ass cheeks almost resemble tensed pecs, only they're infinitely tighter, and sexier.  Right down the center, a soaking strip of panty wedges into the crack of her ass, and disappears. 

"Touch it...."  Tina asks. 

Tim puts out his hands, and lightly rubs her wet, glistening skin.  The cuts are so deep, Tim can put two or three fingers in them.  Suddenly, Tina tenses a little tighter, and the cuts on her ass clinch his fingers.

"Hey!"  Tim says, surprised.

Tina laughs slightly, and smiles.  She closes her eyes and tenses her ass tighter, and the pressure on Tim's fingers increases.

"Ahhhg!!"  Tim screams as the vise-like power on his fingers crushes them.

Tina quickly lets go, and Tim pulls his pulverized fingers out.  All three are throbbing purple disasters.

"Tim, I'm sorry!  I didn't realize I'd tensed so hard..." 

"It's okay Teen." Tim says, rubbing his nearly broken fingers.

"Maybe this will take your mind off it."

Tina turns around, and holds her skirt raised.  Tim stares directly at her wet crotch. 

"Do you want to know just how developed I really am? 

Tim looks up at her face.  "Yes."

"I hope it doesn't scare you."   Tina says gently.

Tim stands mere inches from her wet, sweat slicked crotch.  The white panties are now transparent, and glued to her sex, even wedging into her a little.  A few large veins bulge from under the panties, and run down her legs. 

"Unnng..."  She moans, as she suddenly pulsates her hips.  She flexes her crotch, and grinds the muscles there.  Her entire crotch area flexes, and muscle bulge and ripple, even down here.  One last time, Tim can hardly believe what he's seeing.

Veins begin to appear from under her skin, and bulge through her panties.  They run out from her crotch, up her abdomen or down her legs.  With each flex, more and more veins appear, and the existing ones grow fatter. 

After a few more hard, slow flexes, her crotch is so pumped, that the panties begin to strain from the pressure.  Tim swears her can hear stitches start to pop.  Huge, swollen veins, easily rivaling the ones on her biceps or neck, strain to escape the confines of her panties and run down her body in long runways.  Sweat trickles along her abs and follows the veins there, disappearing into her g-string and collecting at her bulging crotch.  Beads of sweat drip off to the ground from there.   

"What do you think Tim?  Am I still a sex fantasy?"  Tina asks, running her fingers along her crotch.

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 09:57:52 am »
Battle of the Sexes Part 3
by Mr Shhh

Tim awoke only a moment after Tina... 

He decides not to move.  He remains silent, feigning a deep sleep like a kid faking being sick for school and watches his lovely companion slip out of bed. 

A few weeks had passed since that night with the school girl outfit, and noticeable changes had appeared in Tina.  Perhaps noticeable was an understatement. 

As she stands naked with her back to him, he wonders if there would ever be a day that she could once again fit through a door.  Even going through sideways was beginning to be a problem.  Her back, which had never been particularly slim, was now of such a sizable width, that it's relaxed span blocked most of his view of the room. 

Tim watches as Tina tries to squeeze herself into an undershirt the size of a garbage bag.  He remembers the increasingly difficult time she'd been having lately getting any of her clothes to fit.  Even her men's XX-large sweaters, which used to be her only choice to truly conceal herself, were now worse then a tight fit.  Sleeves that would've been baggy on Hulk Hogan would only go down to her mid-forearms and looked like they'd been shrunk in the wash.  In fact, Tina was getting to the point that no matter what she wore, regardless of how big it had been on her in the past or how elastic it was, wasn't going to hide her tremendous physique.   

"Hey!"  Tina shouts suddenly, snapping Tim out of his daze.  "How long have you been awake you perv?" 

"I can't help it baby, you're retardedly sexy!"

Tina smiles and looks down at her body.  The tiny pair of white cotton panties and the ultra-stretched undershirt she's wearing leave little to the imagination. 

"Mmm, yeah, I guess I am pretty hot." 

Tina put her hands behind her head and lightly flexes her stomach.  Abs the size of baseballs sprout from under her skin and threatened to tear through it. 

"Sweet Christmas!"  Tim shouts aloud, watching the hot muscle girl before him flex her sizzling midriff.

"Watch a minute.  This is sooo cool!" 

Tina strains and pushes her torso harder.  Veins bulge out from under her panties, snake around her bellybutton and run up her stomach.  Within seconds, a network of veins appear all over her flexed midriff. 

"I've been dieting really, really hard since I started on the program.  It's been tough, even for me, but check this out." 

Tina grunts and bites her lip.  She flexes even harder still and twists her upper body.  Striations as deep as fingers appear all over her stomach and feather every single ab
individually, pronouncing their unreal separation.  Tim swears it looks as if someone stuffed softballs under her skin and pulled it as tight as they could.  Veins roll over every single ab, bunching up in the deep valley  between them in a bluish mass. 

With one last grunt, her abs bulge to the max, creating a mountainous ridge so large that her cute little belly button looks like it's about to split open.   

"Not bad huh?  That's what 2000 sit-ups a day with a 150 pounds on your back get'cha,"  Tina smirks.  Tim pulls the sheets over his head.

Half an hour later, Tim's sitting in the kitchen when Tina finally emerges from the bathroom.  He does a double take as she passes by. 

"Holly crap!  Are you going out dressed like that?"

Tina puts on a pair of headphones as she heads to the door. 

"Like what?" 

Tim takes a long look at her as she starts to put on her running shoes.  She's wearing an orange T-shirt that's stretched so tightly across her chest, that her nipples are
perfectly clear and look as if they're about to tear through the it.  The sleeves of the shirt are in a similar state and barely leave room for the network of veins that are constantly bulging from Tina's striated body.  Her pretty ass is desperately trying to escape their small lycra shorts prison, and bulge ominously with each movement of her colossal legs.  Everything's topped off with a cute baseball cap  and a pair of sunglasses. 

"You're nuts.  You're going to get arrested in that outfit."

Tina smiles an evil smile. 

"You think it's bad now, wait 'till I've been sweating for an hour and I'm totally pumped." 

Tim sputters up some coffee. 

"You're starting to cop an attitude She-Ra.  Better watch it, or I'll have to dish out a serving of whup-ass."

Tina gives Tim the finger and heads out the door.  Tim gets up and goes after her.  He sticks his head out into the hall and calls to her as she heads towards the front door of
the building.

"How long'll you be gone?"

"I'm only doing 15 miles today. Should be back in a couple of hours"

"Don't forget that we're having diner at my parents house tonight.  They've been dying to meet you and I can't hold them off any longer." 

An apartment door suddenly opens beside Tina and a man in his housecoat appears.  He picks up the paper in front of her feet, then looks up.  He stares at the muscle bound teenager standing in front of him.

"We're having a conversation here."  She says offhandedly The man puts the paper back on the floor and closes the door.

"I'm working out until 7.  I'll have to meet you,"  Tina continues with Tim. 

"I'll leave directions on the fridge.  Oh, and Tina?" 

The shamefully cute 18 year old looks back at him, pouting her bee-stung lips.

"Dress conservatively.  I'm, you know..."

"Embarrassed about me?" 

"It's my folks.  They're like... old."

"Don't worry.  I've got the perfect outfit in mind."

An hour later, Tina's jogged 7 miles across town.  The term "jogged" is used rather loosely, as she keeps up a pace that would kill an Olympic runner.  Not only is the path she's
taking up the steepest slopes of the city, but it's also blazingly hot on this fine Sunday morning. 

Tina gets a long stare from each and every person that passes her by.  The reason isn't much of a mystery.  Her shirt's been soaked with sweat since sprinting up the 3000 stairs that connect the lower and upper parts of the running path.  It went virtually transparent and started popping stitches after outrunning most of the cross-town traffic.  Her lycra shorts had split after racing a woman's dog up the sheer side of a grassy hill in the park and winning after it petered-out halfway up.  Now it was time to stop.  Not because she was tired mind you, rather because she was bored. 

"Damn!  I'm going to have to start carry weights on these morning jogs," Tina thinks as she pulled out a bottle of water and started guzzling it down.   "Maybe if I carry a couple of hundred pounds and double my speed up the path I'll get more of a work-out." 

Tina chuckles to herself.  "I can't believe this trail isn't steep enough anymore.  Maybe I can get permission to use the stairwell of some downtown skyscraper.  Yeah, that and a backpack with a half-dozen 50 pound plates-"   

Tina halts her train of thought.  As she finishes off her 2 Litter bottle of water, she notices that literally all activity in the park has come to a stop.  In fact, everyone in
the immediate area has their eyes firmly fixed on the 5 foot 5, 288 pound teenager in front of them. 

"Hmm.  A captive audience." 

Tina finishes her water and crushes the plastic bottle.

"Tina, you are such a naughty girl.  Yeah... and you love it.  Now lets have some fun."   

Tina pulls the earphones out of her ears and pretends to do some stretches.  She turns her back to the onlookers and slowly begins to spread her lats.  She moans slightly and smiles as she flexes, creating a lewdly erotic image right there in broad daylight. 

Tina's sweaty back expands incredibly, increasing from it's relaxed state by several feet.  The heavy, meaty slabs of muscle packed on her back defy logic and just keep expanding, stretching her orange shirt more and more. 

Tina hear sighs and comments from the audience.  Some seem turned on, others are disgusted.  She loves it all, and pushes harder.   

Finally finished her flex, (having expanded her back to a width of more than 4 and a half feet) Tina rotates her shoulders, feeling the deep muscles stretching, then relaxes.     

Next, she checks her watch.  This is simply an excuse to flex her arm straight out in front of her.  As she checks the time, she grips her hand in a fist and strains the muscles all
the way up her arm.  They flex with steel strength, bulging out instantly and feathering with intense striations.  (Tina's body fat level has become so low as a result of intense dieting, that her skin has taken on a nearly transparent quality.  She looks as if someone had simply painted the muscles under her skin a deep bronze.  She had become a human anatomy chart, ghoulishly illustrating every muscle in her body with pinpoint accuracy.)   

Tina notices one guy in particular staring right at her. 

"An arm-chair muscle fan.  Lets say hello."   

Tina approaches the stunned on-looker, and lays on the thickest cute teenager act she can muster.

"Excuse me?  Sorry to bother you, but my watch seems to have stopped.  You don't happen to have the time do you?" 

Tina stands before the nervous spectator, literally oozing sexual power.  Her body is soaked with sweat, and little trickles of it drip from her skin.  Her short hair is wet, and sticks to her tree trunk-like neck and forehead.  She seems to be getting a little excited, as her nipples are fully erect and hard as stone.  It's only a matter of time before they tear right through her over-burdened shirt.  The sleeves of her men's XXX-large T-shirt are stretched so tightly that the slightest movement could completely destroy them.  Veins bulge from beneath the orange material and run down her biceps, meeting dozens of others at her forearms and neck.  Her legs are obscene pillars of sliced meat, cut to the bone and shredded from ankle to waist.  Veins run out of the crotch of her bike shorts and guide a steady stream of  sweat across the pits and valleys of her thighs and to her 30 inch calves. 

The dude stands there, ignoring the rapidly melting ice-cream cone in his left hand, and simply stares at Tina.  Tina smiles cutely while waiting for his answer and softly bite her lip. 

"Um... that's okay.  I'm ahead of schedule anyway.  Perhaps you could give me you opinion about something?"

The dude says nothing.  He appears to be in a coma.   

Tina holds her arms out in front of  her and twists her wrists.  Her horseshoe triceps explode and veins wrapped around her forearms like so much knotty rope.

"You might have noticed I'm a bodybuilder.  I'm preparing for a championship in a few months and I need some advice."

Tina makes two tight fists and begins slowly and rigorously flexing and unflexing her arms.  Blood begins to pump into her already bloated arms and the muscles appearing to swell larger and stronger.  The dude finally mutters an astonished word. 

"-Guh!" 

Tina gives her arms one last deep flex, and the stitches on her sleeves start to pop one by one.  They tear open the shirt up to her shoulders, allowing a floodgate of bulging bronze beef to pour out. 

"Whoops!  That was my biggest shirt!  Guess I'll need something bigger than a 30 inch arm width.  Anyway, what I need to know is... do you think my arms are striated enough?   See, I've really been focusing on my diet for the last month or so, and I need to know if I'm lean enough yet.  Can you see the muscles very well?" 

The dude nods his head viscously.

"-Yuh!"

"Hmmm.  Do you think I can do better?" 

The dude shakes his head just as hard.

"N-!"

"-Yeah, I think I can improve too.  I think I need to diet harder and shred these babies to the extreme.  There must be a percent or two of body fat left that I can lose.  Maybe
I'll even add another five or six inches onto my biceps while I'm at it."

Tina suddenly goes into a double bicep pose and tears the already mangled shirt sleeves completely open.  Her biceps bulge so far that her shirt is rips open right up to her neck.  A pair of vein covered, sweat soaked, tendon shredded 33 inch monsters explode out of the orange material with unbelievable fury. 

"Anyway, thanks for your help.  Maybe if you're here next week, you can check my progress.  I do this route every Sunday."

With that, Tina starts up on her jog again, heading back down the route she came.   

(Flash forward one week.  It's pouring rain, and the park is completely deserted, save one person.  The dude sits by the water fountain, completely soaked and holding a package of flowers.)

To be continued...

PREVIEW!! - Battle of the sexes part 4

"Ummm.... Mom, Dad... this is T-Tina."

The couple turn to look and are absolutely horrified by what stands before them.

What's most apparent is that Tina has totally dis-regarded Tim's request for subtle attire.  Instead, she wears a beautiful but shockingly sexy light pink mini-skirt.  It's painted to her shocking body and leaves her legs, shoulders, arms, and entire back completely exposed.  On top of this, the rain has soaked the microscopic dressy-thing right through showing off her sexy bra and minuscule panties lewdly. 

Tina's body is painfully cut and obviously pumped.  It looks as if she just did four hours of extreme weight training.  Every vein is bulging, every muscle is shredded, every line is cut straight to the bone. 

Tina smiles cutely and adjusts her throbbing, slab-like thighs.  Shredded tear-drop muscles ripple and shift, causing her already illegally short miniskirt to ride up past her
soaked panties.   

"Hello"  Tina says shyly, pulling her stringy bangs from her beautiful face. 

No one can find anything to say.  Tim's parents study Tina like she's the bearded midget act from the circus.  With every movement, her insanely massive, 27 inch (relaxed) arms change shape.  Dark blue / tan colored veins, some as fat as Oscar Meiyer wieners run over her bulging biceps and down her detailed forearms.  Tendons as thick as industrial steel cable and just as hard dart out from under her nearly transparent slut-wear and dig into a neck that makes a telephone pole look like dental floss. 

Tim's father absolutely cannot believe the size of this otherwise minuscule young teenager.  Tim has nearly a full foot on her, yet her athletic shoulders are as wide as two NFL line-backers side by side.   Her traps are like wings, and without any sign of breasts to cover them up, it's more than apparent that her sliced pecs are deeper and meatier than any man he's ever seen.

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 10:17:57 am »
Bonus: Here is an old post by Mr Shhh from © Saradas which is a  breakdown of the rest of the story he had plotted out but never ended up writing.

CHAPTER 4: Tim is invited to diner to meet Tim’s parents.  Tina’s massive physique and shameless flaunting of it disgust Tim’s dad.  His values are old-fashioned, and he believes a woman can’t be stronger than a man.  Tina challenges him to a strength competition.  Tim, Tina and Tim’s father go into the garage and start challenging each other with weights.  After only a few one-ups, Tina easily beats Tim’s Dad in bench presses.  Now curious, Tim’s Dad asks for her to continue lifting, adding more weight each time.  He wishes to see the limits of her strength.  She obliges.

Eventually, Tina bench-presses all the weight they own, then all the weight with Tim and his Dad pushing down on the bar.  Though she strains hard, it isn’t enough to stop her, and she not only presses it, but throws the two men off the weight with one fast press.

Tina, now excited to find the limits of her strength, bends the weight bar.  It’s incredibly difficult, and she strains hard, but she does it.  Still unsatisfied, Tina tells Tim and his dad to get in the family car.  They get in, and Tina attempts to lift the entire car (a 4×4 truck), with them in it.  Tina uses every ounce of her strength, her muscles explode through her clothes, leaving her naked, but she’s able to lift it.  When she’s done, she’s left more pumped than she’s ever been in her whole life.

CHAPTER 5:  A month has passed since chapter 4.  Tina is much more muscular now.

Tina goes to the v-tech warehouse to receive her next drug treatment, only to find Mr. Clarkson alone.  He tells her that he’ll be administering the drug today.  Tina changes and Mr. Clarkson injects the drug.  After only a few seconds however, Tina starts to feel woozy, and quickly passes out.   

When Tina awakens, she’s been strapped down to one of V-tech’s industrial workout machines.  Mr. Clarkson tells her that he drugged her.  She asks him what he wants and he tells her that he’s in love with her (obsessed).  She’s both freaked out and furious at the same time.  Clarkson tells her that he’s set a massive amount of weight on the machine that she’s bound to, and that the only way for her to get loose is to lift it.

Clarkson starts undressing her and fondling her.  Tina grows more furious, and then shuts her eyes.  She blocks Clarkson out and flexes hard.  She uses all of her incredible strength and lifts the huge weight, breaking the entire industrial machine in the process and freeing herself (she not only lifts the maximum amount of weight, but literally tears the iron and steel machine out of the reinforced concrete floor which it’s bolted to.)

Clarkson is terrified, and Tina decides to have some fun with him.  She tells him that since he likes muscles on girls, she’s going to show him more muscle than he can possibly imagine.  She grabs him and starts to flex.  She flexes so hard that she literally envelops him in muscle, surrounding his entire body with her pecs and thighs and arms and crushes him until he passes out.

CHAPTER 6:  A month has passed since Chapter 5.  Tina is even more muscular now.  She’s out shopping one day in some skimpy outfit.  People in the busy supermarket can’t believe her.  She loves it.  She comes across the magazine rack and sees Massimo Van Grievous on the cover of a bodybuilding magazine.  He’s huge, even bigger than her.  She’s devastated, as the contest is only 1 month away.

That night, Tina tells Tim that she can’t see him anymore until after the contest.  She’s sequestering herself away at the V-tech gym to finish her preparations for the contest.  Tim is worried; he’s never seen her more determined.

Tina calls Sarah, her best friend, and tells her she needs her help.  She wants her to come to the V-tech gym for a month and help her train.  She needs to be motivated like never before.  Sarah agrees.

Montage of training.  Over the month, Sarah pushes Tina harder than ever.  Tina trains non-stop, pumping weights so heavy, even the V-tech gym isn’t enough.  Tina ends up training with steel girders, rocks in a rock quarry, etc.  Sarah screams obscenities and motivational lines at Tina as she tortures herself, pushing her body to the breaking point and beyond.  Tina does each exercise until she experiences total muscle exhaustion, she lifts and pumps until she’s crying from the pain, then adds even more weight.  She becomes more obsessed than ever.  She doubles the drug treatment, then triples it.  By the end of the month, even the muscle obsessed Sarah is worried that Tina has gone too far.  But to Tina, it still isn’t enough.

CHAPTER 7:  The contest.  Tina arrives backstage before the show, cloaked in a huge sweat suit to hide her body.  She meets Van Grievous, and they challenge each other.

The contest starts.  One at a time, the contestants come out into a row.  Van Grievous comes out second last, and towers over the competition.  He’s clearly the winner.  Then Tina comes out, the last contestant in the row.  She blows even Van Grievous away.  She’s more muscular than anyone though humanly possible.

The contest is simple.  It’s essentially a pose-down.  The line-up of contestants begins, and starts flexing and posing.  One at a time, contestant’s numbers are called, and they are removed from the show.  It soon comes down to Van Grievous and Tina.

Furious that he is outclassed, Van Grievous rushes backstage and grabs a container of drug injections.  He returns to the stage, and stabs a needle into his leg.  What he’s injecting is a dangerous new steroid, a growth hormone so powerful, it works instantly with adrenaline to pump the body.  Van Grievous grows bigger.

Tina pumps her muscles and flexes hard.  She’s still bigger than him.  He injects another one and pumps himself.  He gets even bigger.  Tina flexes harder and harder, and pumps more and more muscle.  Flabbergasted at how massive Tina is becoming from just her own flexing, Van Grievous injects 3 more shots of the drug, a very dangerous dosage.  It’s all he has, and he flexes again, growing absolutely massive.

Tina looks to herself for strength.  She has more desire to be the biggest than Van Grievous ever will and she pumps and flexes her huge body until she eclipses even the steroid fueled Van Grievous in size.  Tina screams as her muscle lust overcomes her.  Van Grievous can’t keep up, and eventually passes out.  Tina is the winner.

That night, Tim rests in bed waiting for Tina to come out of the bathroom.  He speaks to her, asking her what she’s going to do now.  She tells him that she’s going to work out even harder, find new, more extreme methods of training, more powerful supplements, and make how she looks now look like skin and bones.  With than, she enters the room, dressed as a sexy medieval warrior babe.  She asks Tim if he’s ready.  He smiles.

THE END

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 09:43:43 pm »
Interesting story. Not bad. Hope to see growth inthe writing style.

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 01:58:47 am »
Interesting story. Not bad. Hope to see growth inthe writing style.

Not my story. It's actually the oldest story I remember seeing from Mr Shhh (creator of Jenna Steele/Hardbody). As best I can tell, it was first posted online back in 1998.

They have definitely grown and improved in their writing style (see Final Curl or Becca Brant: The Girl Stud Next Door) and I'm hopeful for more to come!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2023, 05:46:10 am »
Hope the missing chapters would have  been written.
Thanks for the great story line.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Mr. Shhh] Battle of the Sexes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View