Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580107 Posts in 74049 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 03:50:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club  (Read 543063 times)

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 12:43:46 am »
Thanks Neovipper. Just looking for feed back on what you guys want IF I can pull it off. Another point I would like to make regarding the question of talking to these women and them not having a boyfriend with them. Most of the clubs in Vegas cater to women and don't let large groups of guys in. The clubs are probably 90% women and most women that come to Vegas come with large groups of girlfriends to celebrate birthdays and getting married or just to have girl time. So there really aren't a lot of couples but I have complimented guys wives or girlfriends before when they have nice calves. I just say excuse, your wife's calves are awesome. Even though I know sometimes it's not the guys wife but it kinda gives him more respect so they receive it better. I have never tried to take a pic of a guys girlfriend or wives calves. And in terms of getting the attention of their girlfriends, most of these women are there to have fun and encourage all members of the group to have fun. The women with muscular calves most times think their calves are manly and were probably talking about it while they were getting dressed. So when someone comes along and compliments the bodypart that they don't like or think is unattractive, their girlfriend jump in and say see girl, I told you that you have nice legs. It almost never fails.

Just a little more info about the way these ladies think and I know only because this is what they tell me while we're calf talking.
Rick Dobbins Photography

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 12:57:45 am »
A young lady that told me she was a college volleyball player.

Rick Dobbins Photography

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 04:02:23 am »
Thanks Quickflex.  It's a shame you had to feel the need to reply to one person's negativity.  I for one appreciate what you do.  I may actually try it one day when I'm out. 

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 12:39:03 am »
Thanks guys. I have three very pretty gymnast that I met the other day and they are suppose to meet me at one of the popular clubs tonight. The one with the super muscular calves text and chatted with me today so I will definitely get pics and try to get video.
Rick Dobbins Photography

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 03:34:27 am »
I second that, pumped....Honestly, every time I log on, I give Quickflex Karma...

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 12:23:10 pm »
Thanks Lovesmuscles and Pumped! I just got home from the club and it was AWESOME!! This is the first time I actually got to hang out with the ladies for most of the night. Usually I compliment them, have them flex and we go our separate ways. These ladies found me and hang out with me for most of the night. Even after I told them to go and enjoy themselves and get some attention from other guys they still came back and said they wanted to hang with me instead. I have some nice pics and recorded( I think) lots of calf conversation. I say I think because I haven't listened to it yet. I checked from time to time to see if it was recording but I have to listen to it and see how it turned out. I'm tired so I will post pics and audio tomorrow or should I say later today. All I can say it Oh What A Night!!
Rick Dobbins Photography

calfcrazy

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 05:36:24 pm »
yes qf keep it up. i love calves, obviously by my username, but many gals are flattered. i saw this one girl in walmart in lebanon In, and told her that she had great calves and asked her if she was a runner or a gymnast. she said a gymnast and thanked me for the compliment. just don't see many really good calves around. i see great boobs and asses but good calf muscles just dont come around often. so i too have started to compliment. keep it up.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:24 pm »
You're right Calfcrazy. Women do like it. It's harder to find women in the general public with muscular calves but in a club setting, they're everywhere. There are some cities that I have found to have  lot of women with muscular calves.

Here are some of the pics from last nite. I can't put all of them up because the girls started to get a little friendly with each other as the night went on. Also, I'm putting up some of the audio of the ladies talking about their calves. One of them actually loves her calves and having guys compliment her on them. Every time I started talking about her calves she'd start flexing them and rubbing on them. I brought it to her attention and she said yes it makes her happy and want to flex when she gets compliments on her calves. The audio on this one is better than the last. Hopefully this will let the none believe see that I'm not making this up and it will give them the courage to go out and have some fun with it. Some of you guys are already doing it and that's awesome. The more of us that let these women know how sexy their calves are, the more opened minded society will because over time with our calf movement...lol.

Rick Dobbins Photography

dastex1971

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 02:18:17 am »
Great job, gotta say you are da man! I've always been into calves. I think it's the best bodypart besides abs that correlate with overall fitness. I've had a few occasions to complement ladies on their legs and calves and I've almost always had a positive response. Unlike other body parts like breasts and butt, most women seem to think its safe to be complemented on their calves and arms.

Offline leggy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2011, 06:23:59 am »
Yep, great job once again quickflex! Especially the girl in the middle -- killer legs! I guess all the doubters are silenced now ;D

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 08:46:19 pm »
I ran into Kim coming out of the gym. Her calves were even more chiseled than ever. I got a little video and some pics.

Rick Dobbins Photography

shuckizzle

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 09:22:10 pm »
wow!! those are some unbelievably sexy calves on that gal  :D kim you say? is she a pro fitness lady or what? very nice... you should meet her more often and shoot even more vidz with her, at least that's what i would try to do :) thanks very much and k+ of course... one of the greatest calf clips ive seen so far! you rock mate ^^

calfcrazy

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 09:33:59 pm »
my good god quickflex!!! you Have to get more of her. her calves have a better bulge than even jen rish i think. she is definitely model material. if rick dobbins of tre scott got wind of her she would have all kinds of video shoots. try to get more buddy. she is cosmic orgasm material.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2011, 10:00:46 pm »
Yes the bulge in her calves are definitely bigger than Jen Rish and almost any other lady that I have seen. I couldn't truly capture just how thick it is because the sun was overhead and casting a shadow. I tried to take a pic of her upper body and face because she was looking very beautiful even after working out in the gym but the sun made a complete shadow on her face. She let me touch them and I had to play with that thick inner head for a while. It's rock hard too!! She's the one from the Fantasy Ball. If you remember I invited her and was shocked when she said yes. I haven't seen her since and was pleasantly surprised to run into her at the gym. She laughed and said, I saw your eyes looking down at my calves first and then you looked up and saw my face. She thought that was really funny.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=130465.0.html
Rick Dobbins Photography

dastex1971

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 01:06:10 pm »
Quick flex you have outdone yourself! You should write a book on getting the ladies to cooperate with you. You are clearly gifted!
Qkeepk em coming dude

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  A Couple of New Muscular Calves Ladies From the Club

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View