Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580107 Posts in 74049 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 03:51:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2021 Session Year in Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2021 Session Year in Review  (Read 5017 times)

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
2021 Session Year in Review
« on: December 31, 2021, 06:50:29 pm »
Depending on where you are in the world, it's either the last day of the year or the new year.

Looking back on 2021, how was your session year? Meet any new favorites, old favorites outdid themselves, anybody you missed that you hope to meet in 2022?

For me, met new favorites like KK Qing, saw Tapered Physique again after 3 years and it was even better. Oh, and thanks to TP, met someone on the forum, CJones! Also, had the honor and privilege to meet and wrestle a legend, Hollywood.

Unfortunately, the two times I tried to set up with Lora Ottenad, fell through (don't know what happened the second time lol). So, hopefully, I finally meet her in 2022.

But yeah, I would like to hear from everyone about their session year.

Forum Saradas

2021 Session Year in Review
« on: December 31, 2021, 06:50:29 pm »

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2021 Session Year in Review
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 07:14:31 pm »
After a crappy 2021 I decided to get off my rear and session. I am still new and learning what I like and don't like but so far everything has been positive.

I had my first session ever with BuffBabyRose. She was so sweet and strong. I upgraded from there to Tapered who was an absolute delight. Since I live in the area I called up Ashley Chambers. Such a legend and wonderful to talk to and be around. She really made me feel warm and welcome. And finally I just had one with Amazon Nikki. I am tall and her in her heels we were looking eye to eye with each other.

I am counting down the minutes to when I can put this year behind me and move forward. I am so glad I took the plunge. Especially with the help from everyone here it made doing research much easier.

Happy New Year everyone!

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 07:28:30 pm »
New Sessionettes for me in 2021: Kandylegs, Ashlee C, Fitbeast, Sinthia B 

Repeats:  Amazon Nikki, Mistress Storm, Sextank, Lora O, Wildkat 

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 09:09:12 pm »
2021 was the year I finally, after a ten year hiatus, dipped my toe back into the session world with Muscle Milf Susan Kay.  And what a delightful woman she is!  Smart, funny, sweet and with a body harder than Superman's boogers!  AND she just won her IFBB Pro Card in the Master's division.  Currently trying to schedule another rumble . . . she's very creative and attentive to Schmoe Nation.  After sessioning from '92 through 2012 with some of the shining lights of the session world (Debra D'Andrea, Lora O., Kasie Cavanaugh, Amber DeLuca, et. al.), I cannot recommend Susan highly enough.  Onward to 2022!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 09:20:08 pm »
New Sessionettes for me in 2021: Kandylegs, Ashlee C, Fitbeast, Sinthia B 

Repeats:  Amazon Nikki, Mistress Storm, Sextank, Lora O, Wildkat
Ah, Fit Beast. She was my last session of 2020. We were supposed to have another one this summer but she add other commitments. And then, when it all looked like things were set for October, she gets banned from the US for 10 years.

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 09:39:52 pm »
I saw KO, 2021 was pretty good

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 09:55:01 pm »
Ah, Fit Beast. She was my last session of 2020. We were supposed to have another one this summer but she add other commitments. And then, when it all looked like things were set for October, she gets banned from the US for 10 years.

Is it really 10 years? Was it because she was coming/going so frequently and making money?

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 10:22:39 pm »

Is it really 10 years? Was it because she was coming/going so frequently and making money?
I don't have the exact reason why, but it is 10 years. However, she told me it was a mistake and she would try to resolve it.

That was back in October and, now, her SG profile is no longer active. So, I don't think things panned out.

Man, that one and only session with her was amazing. Unbridled aggression.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 11:47:39 pm »
Couple great sessions this year including renewing my destruction at the hands of TP, my continued devotion to Robin but perhaps most memorable is getting mindfucked by Mistress Rose.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 12:36:48 am »
Couple great sessions this year including renewing my destruction at the hands of TP, my continued devotion to Robin but perhaps most memorable is getting mindfucked by Mistress Rose.
Feeling is mutual about TP. I know that you mentioned your experience with Mistress Rose before.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 06:54:24 am »
Fitbeast was becoming a new Session star.   I got the impression that she might have plans to add a lot of muscle.

I noticed her SG profile was gone.  I would think she would want it for Canada sessions.       

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 02:25:54 pm »

I don't have the exact reason why, but it is 10 years. However, she told me it was a mistake and she would try to resolve it.

That was back in October and, now, her SG profile is no longer active. So, I don't think things panned out.

Man, that one and only session with her was amazing. Unbridled aggression.

Fitbeast still advertises that she is doing sessions in Ottawa. She must have dropped her sessiongirls ad because she's banned from the US.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 10:00:57 pm »
I saw Sheena many times, and I met a few others once each. The one-offs I regret doing. Disappointing for different reasons. It was an incredibly exhausting year, felt like at least 2 years packed into one. At least on the session front it was better than previous years (thanks to Sheena). Probably the best session year I've had at all, or at least since 2018.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2022, 02:51:10 am »
Fitbeast was becoming a new Session star.   I got the impression that she might have plans to add a lot of muscle.

I noticed her SG profile was gone.  I would think she would want it for Canada sessions.       

Her SG profile is active again today.   I wonder if this topic got back to her?   

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2022, 12:31:41 pm »
Yeah Sheena was IMHO the breakout star of 2021. I been so focused on return session with TP and sessioning with Mistress Rose that I almost forgot about Sheena even though she is fabulous!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2021 Session Year in Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View