Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580205 Posts in 74081 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 09:31:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Veve Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Veve Lane  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Veve Lane
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:54:34 am »
Had my 2-hour session yesterday with VeVe.  OMG what a powerful lady!  First we armwrestled with me figuring if I beat her it would intimidate her when we did the rope bondage.  After some struggle my arm got tired and she ended up winning.
Then the competitive rope bondage began.  VeVe up to this point was so nice in her emails and when we talked after meeting her,  I did not realize the total beating awaiting me!
My first go at bondage wrestling found me hug tied in just a few minutes! VeVe began slapping my face and did whatever she wanted as I was unable to do anything since I was tied up like a present. Eventually she untied me.
I then had an idea to see if she could pick me up.  I figured this would tire her out some before the 2nd try at bondage wrestling.
VeVe picked me up and got me over her shoulder,  then walked around with me. She then got me on her back and did a few knee bends.  OMG is this lady strong!
We then had a 2nd go at bondage wrestling.  And "no" VeVe was not tired at all.
We would do a total of 4 rounds of rope bondage wrestling all with me ending tied up.
Once she stuck her toe in my mouth and taunted me "what are you going to do about it? "
In the end I was totally exhausted BUT VeVe seemed as energetic as ever!
VeVe does have nice bicep peaks which I admired between rounds.
Finally at the end she put a foot on my chest and did a double bicep "victory" pose.
This time with VeVe stands as about the most humiliating time any woman ever did too me!
This lady could do whatever she wanted with me and I was powerless to even slow her down,  let alone stop her!
In the end all I could say is "I surrender".  VeVe told me this was a "wise decision" on my part.
I am 6'2" and 220-225 ponds. I was stunned at what this petite lady could do to me!
OMG what a powerhouse!!!  I will certainly see her again when in New York!
Thank you VeVe.  Love and respect.   :-*

Forum Saradas

Veve Lane
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:54:34 am »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Veve Lane
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 02:40:38 am »
I knew nothing said here would prepare you for your session with Veve.
Thanks for sharing the details of your experience.

Had my 2-hour session yesterday with VeVe.  OMG what a powerful lady!  First we armwrestled with me figuring if I beat her it would intimidate her when we did the rope bondage.  After some struggle my arm got tired and she ended up winning.
Then the competitive rope bondage began.  VeVe up to this point was so nice in her emails and when we talked after meeting her,  I did not realize the total beating awaiting me! ...

Thank you VeVe.  Love and respect.   :-*
User is currently banned [View]

Offline missouribob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 02:44:01 am »
Hi glad you had a good time I had that same feeling many year ago when I wrestled her[no bondage] and she whip me 3-0 in submissions I usually do better the second time around in the past when Ive met some for the second time Some time I win,some times they win but its harder for her and sometimes we  draw Im 5ft 7 175 pretty strong with a fair amount of wrestling skills knowledge.Im going to meet her in july so this time Ill do bondage tooAny advise will help.Where did you lose on the bondage.Was she faster or knew how to tie the ropes faster.Is there one rope or moreYou said you arm wrestled and lost Was that right or left Also If you see her again will you do bondage again or will you also do wrestling.Now that you experienced it do you think you can be prepared to do better? Hope to hear from you so if you have any advise or suggestion please tell me. Thanks Missouri bob

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 10:35:25 pm »
VeVe was very fast and tied my hands together before I knew it.  She is also stronger than she looks!
Only did arm wrestling with my right arm.
She had many ropes that she scattered around.
I was stunned how easily she could tie me up.  And also stunned with her being able to pick me up & carry me around.  And I weigh 230 pounds!

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 03:37:07 am »
I finally got to meet veve after many years of pursuing her. She exceeded my expectations with her skill an dominance. She might have the perfect upper body, was very impressed with the perfect shoulders an biceps

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 10:33:36 am »
I finally got to meet veve after many years of pursuing her. She exceeded my expectations with her skill an dominance. She might have the perfect upper body, was very impressed with the perfect shoulders an biceps

Veve has spent the last year trying to add size and strength. Sounds as if the effort is paying dividends.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 08:19:45 pm »
I see is putting on more muscle, total sweetheart an planning on many more matches with her. She is one of those wrestlers u meet once an your hooked

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 05:36:53 am »
I just had a session with Veve here in Phoenix. I'm surprised there isnt more to this thread on her. She is fanatastic! She's a small woman about 128 lbs but she is solid muscle. I'm blown away by how strong she is!. Her wrestling skill and strength were incredible. I'm 180 lbs, I'm in shape. I weight lift, mountain bike, swim, and now doing Jiu Jitsu myself (white belt). I mean, I'm sure I can lift way more weight than her in the gym, yet,  I wasnt even a match for her. She totally dominated me. Her head scissors are incredible and she was able to make me tap using 60% of her strength. She choked me over and over again and said she was going easy on me. There was nothing I could do to her. She even let me start off with me on her back and she had me on my back and tapping in less than a minute. She is the 1st women to make me give in a body scissor, When she tightens up her legs the muscles in her legs bulge and are hard as rocks. She also tied me up with the ropes and I was completely helpless. Also, she would relax her bicep and let me squeeze it with both hands as hard as I could then she would flex it and it would spread my hands apart as the rock hard muscle bulged to full flex...wow! She also rubbed it in how easily should could beat me and that she could easily kill me using nothing but her powerful body. Yes, it hurts my ego but I loved every minute of it! She is very nice and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her and she is worth every penny!!!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 10:50:16 pm »
 Veve and Master Kayla are two sessioniates are I'm surprised don't get more love on here.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 11:13:51 pm »
They're not discussed much here because they are wrestling only, also they aren't conspicuously muscular.

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2021, 12:40:53 am »
They're not discussed much here because they are wrestling only, also they aren't conspicuously muscular.

But Veve is incredibly strong!!! I guarantee she can beat most of the men at my gym, maybe all of them. She will totally dominate you and make you squeal!!!

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2021, 10:23:23 am »

"Female Bodybuilding & Fitness"

Even though muscularity does explain it, it doesn't mean it's justified: Veve Lane surely is fitness level muscle en she loves flexing her bicep while being in total control. Just check her Twitter and see!

-Squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline bossva

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2023, 07:59:52 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with Veve recently? Does she do muscle worship or sensual wrestling?

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2023, 10:41:58 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with Veve recently? Does she do muscle worship or sensual wrestling?
I sessioned with her last December and she is still amazing.
She does offer muscle worship. I don't know what your definition
of "Sensual wrestling", but she can be somewhat sensual.
But keep in mind she has her limits.
She does not go topless or fully nude and nothing sexual.
That was the case in all sessions I have had with her.
You should just send her an email and ask her.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 12:41:37 am »
I had a one hour session with VeVe today. I assume most of you know that a steam roller is a large machine used for flattening fresh asphalt and cartoon coyotes. There is a smaller roller used for flattening rolls of sod after they are rolled out in a new yard. It's a hand pushed cylander, much smaller than a steam roller. It effectively removes the air trapped underneath the rolls of sod. I imagine getting rolled under one is an extremely unpleasant experience. When it's on you, you will be crushed, and you will not be able to escape.

Well, VeVe did that to me today: She crushed me, and I struggled underneath her. But it wasn't unpleasant at all. In fact, I really enjoyed it. She was on top of me for the whole hour, and I spent the time trying to keep her from putting the clamps on my neck. She is able to snake her limbs through the smallest space and position them to constrict the blood flow to your brain. I tapped many times, and after about 45 minutes, I just couldn't defend myself anymore. Then she lorded it over me, flexing her perfect muscles and sitting on my chest. It helps that she has an absolutely perfect physique and a great attitude towards delivering a great session.

VeVe is one of the great ones, small but powerful. And her session fee is a throwback to the reasonable fees from the beginning of this century.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Veve Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View