Pages:
Actions
  • #166 by ABSJunkie on 06 Jan 2012
  • Hi everybody, i'm a fan of thin and toned girls with hard abs :D

I'm from Milan, Italy
    • ABSJunkie
  • #167 by chest on 07 Jan 2012
  • Hi Abs, This guy is my friend and is a really cool guy. 8)
    • chest
  • #168 by Tiguron on 25 Jan 2012
  • Hello from a fan and new member. Account was created a while ago but I forgot I had it. Now that I have rediscovered this site, I love it.

Tig
  • #169 by handsom_1 on 25 Jan 2012
  • Hello Everyone,

I just joined this board and I am very glad to meet you all!
    I will be visiting Gayle Moher pretty soon and I will post a review for your pleasure! ;-)

handsom_1
    • handsom_1
  • #170 by Bugenhagen on 30 Jan 2012
  • Salutations

I'm Bugenhagen and I'm a fan of all things dense, muscular and feminine. This is a fantastic forum and I'm not sure how I went so long without knowing about it.

In any case, I look forward to coming up with hilarious anecdotes to insert in various places. They'll likely be both hilarious and inappropriate.

Thanks!
  • #171 by Izaki999 on 05 Feb 2012
  • Hello dear members, from Russia with love ( like in James Bond Movie^_^). My name is Tim, I like strong girls, fbb's cause I think that women most beautifull women in the Earth.
    • Izaki999
  • #172 by ITA on 10 Feb 2012
  • Hello!
    I just discovered this forum and I had to register here immediatly  :)

^-^ from Italy
    • ITA
  • #173 by SLK98 on 19 Feb 2012
  • Hello,

I have been this forum  little over 1 year ago in nov  10 I'm FBB fan since  2002    and I admire muscular women  also I like figure and fitness girls

Ill  have great time in this forum

• #174 by kevin1 on 19 Feb 2012

• Hello. Yea it's the best FBB sight on the internet, it's like 1 stop shopping for all your FBB needs!
     ;)
  • #175 by Rak on 26 Feb 2012
  • Hi guys Im Rak, 25 from Dubai. Huge fan of lift/carry. Glad to be here
  • #176 by slavejim88 on 28 Feb 2012
  • My name is slavejim88. i write Wrestling Domination erotica and like to associate with fans bodybuilders wrestlers online and at wresling events in NY.
    I've been following bodybulding since the 70's; online since 2003. 
    My writing includes female domination and male submission sexuality: some of which may not appeal to all. Are there limits or restrictions i need to be aware of?
    • slavejim88
  • #177 by Rubixcue on 03 Mar 2012
  • Howzit Everyone,

I'm from South Africa.

I fell in love with female muscle a few years ago when I accidentally found photos of Katka Kyptova,  :-*
    And have been a regular lurker here for years (even before I made an account.)

Love massive muscles and a feminine face! For me that is the ultimate.

This is the best community I've come across in my years of observing some of the most beautiful women in existence.

GHJ
    • Rubixcue
  • #178 by ilovesbiceps! on 03 Mar 2012
  • u can always share femdom muscle erotica here--enjoy saradas!--best website on muscle femdom!
    • ilovesbiceps!
  • #179 by PiersKnight on 10 Mar 2012
  • Hi ladies and gents. I'm Peter from Great Britain, only recently discovered this site but like most of the people here I've been a fan of female muscles and physique for as long as I can remember, I think there is no physique more attractive. I am engaged to a 6' body builder and she's making sure I get myself into shape again.  I was brought up with 4 sisters so I'm not completely out of my depth, - just mostly.  :wob:
    • PiersKnight
  • #180 by RobMash on 10 Mar 2012
  • Welcome! 
Pages:
Actions