Pages:
Actions
  • #811 by beowulff on 24 Feb 2018
  • Welcome, and good luck with your goals.
    Post some progress photos!
  • #812 by beowulff on 24 Feb 2018
  • Glad to have you with us!
    Love to see some before/after photos.
  • #813 by GuanacoJuicer on 24 Feb 2018
  • Hi,

I've been a huge fitness aficionado for many years and have always loved fit women ever since I started working out.  For some reason the girls lifting the heavy weights always caught my attention.  Lol

Just found this great forum through pharmacom and look forward to interacting with the members here.

Thanks
    • GuanacoJuicer
  • #814 by fbbgunlover on 02 Mar 2018
  • Been a fan of FBB for some years now, nice forum
  • #815 by wensiruo on 03 Mar 2018
  • i'm new here! good luck everyone! :rock:
  • #816 by gokuman7 on 03 Mar 2018
  • Hello i'am scott597... I'am French and i'am very happy to join Saradas.

Sorry for my English And sorry for my shyness.

Happy new year 2018 to all. :letsparty:

Bienvenue aux saradas
    • gokuman7
  • #817 by PDolmance on 07 Mar 2018
  • Hey guys, name is Paul and, as everyone, I am around for FBBs (the thicker the better!). Cheers!
  • #818 by Frenchguy on 08 Mar 2018
  • Hello everyone, my name is Corentin Broquet, i'm a boy of 25 years and i live in France, some of you maybe know me from deviant art as DrMGrowth.

I've been in love in bodybuilders lady since a long time know, i even started to bodybuild because of them XD.

I admit i was mostly here for the stories, since there is a lot here that are super fun.

I love all kind of bodybuilders, male or female, roided or natural, small or tall i don't care, i lvoe them all <3 i hope i'll get along good with all the members as much as possible :3  ;)
  • #819 by ll701 on 08 Mar 2018
  • Hi all.

I've been a fan of muscular women for a good few years now and consider myself lucky enough to be friends with a few FBBs including the Trafford Twins.

I look forward to being on here.
    • ll701
  • #820 by ll701 on 08 Mar 2018
  • Welcome
    • ll701
  • #821 by ozzyfm on 09 Mar 2018
  • Salut camarade! On se retrouve ici aussi!
    • ozzyfm
  • #822 by EmersonRB on 09 Mar 2018
  • Been an admirer of muscular women for 25 years or so. Wasn’t until 10 years ago that I had my first MW session. Have had five with a couple of different FBBs, but few rarely come to cities close to me (Kansas City, Wichita, Tulsa). Been 5 years since my last one and that sucks! I really prefer FBBs with nice breast implants and wide lats!

Thanks Saradas for the forum. Sorry I don’t post a lot (I know you frown upon lurkers), but I hope to do better!!
  • #823 by ll701 on 09 Mar 2018
  • Welcome to the forum
    • ll701
  • #824 by ll701 on 10 Mar 2018
  • Hi all.

I'm new to Saradas. I'm Scottish and been a fan of strong women for a long time.
    I'm lucky enough to be friends with the Trafford twins.

• ll701
  • #825 by musclegiant79 on 12 Mar 2018
  • hi guys im so exite to be here
    • musclegiant79
Pages:
Actions