Pages:
Actions
  • #796 by pringeps on 02 Dec 2017
  • Hallo I love saradas I love female muscle like Debbie Kruck my idol
  • #797 by fitgirlsftw79 on 03 Dec 2017
  • Fitness girls ftw    ^-^
    • fitgirlsftw79
  • #798 by gokuman7 on 17 Dec 2017
  • Hello, I'm not new, it's more of barely visit here. I'm Mark and been an admirer of FBB's since the old days of ESPN showing competitions. My apologies for looking like a lurker. This is a great forum. And I will work to be a more active member.

To be a active member just post your thoughts and opinions on threads you like.
    • gokuman7
  • #799 by clarkgaok on 18 Dec 2017
  • hi,everybody!
  • #800 by wimpykid on 22 Dec 2017
  • Hi everyone,

i'm wimpykid and a fan of tall and strong women...now lets see if this is the right place for me  :cool2:
  • #801 by Slimotoole on 22 Dec 2017
  • Moniker is Slimotoole. Longtime fan of female wrestling and adore female muscle, femme jocks. Starved of muscle worship and wrestling sessionistas here - but hopefully not too much longer!
    • Slimotoole
  • #802 by wimpykid on 25 Dec 2017
  • hello i'm wimpykid and love tall women...see ya !
  • #803 by Ramcon1967 on 09 Jan 2018
  • Hey all ya'll,

I just got an email saying I might be a lurker.  I am not a lurker, I have just been busy since I signed up.  I am Ramcon1967.  I have been a fan of female bodybuilding for over 30 years.  I loved Bev Francis, Cory Everson and Lenda Murray.  I am not here for the "sexiness" of it all.  To me it is and always has been about dedication to sport and art.

I have only 2 strong opinions on the sport:  1. Bodybuilding, male and female, has gone WAAAAY too far.  It is a drug-fueled death race.  We did not need new categories like Women's Physique and Men's Classic Physique, we needed better judging standards.  Arnold, Lee Haney, Cory, Raye Hollit, all took drugs, but in amounts that will allow them to live normal lives now and die of something else.  I hoep I am wrong, but I do not think the champs of the 2010's are not going to live long. The decline from aesthetic art to death's door has been slow but steady, and I am hopeful the new categories, band aid that they are, will help.

2. Whose bright idea was "bikini?"  How is that in anyway a "physique sport?"

I am recovering from an illness, and hope to get back into reasonable shape and get on the amateur masters stage before I die!

Long live classic bodybuilding!

Hope you all have great days, and happy 2018.

Ramcon1967
    • Ramcon1967
  • #804 by scott597 on 10 Jan 2018
  • Hello i'am scott597... I'am French and i'am very happy to join Saradas.

Sorry for my English And sorry for my shyness.

Happy new year 2018 to all. :letsparty:

• #805 by Koolaidarse on 13 Jan 2018
  • Hello. New here. Been lurking for a couple weeks. To be honest I have no idea how to use forums but here I am. This place is a great. Im glad I found this community. Calves are my thing, can't beat two well formed, thick muscular calves. I'm New to this and need to learn how to upload files. I have many, many high quality videos from legsultra and legsemporium but not sure if I can upload them here. Anyway, I hope I can contribute and not be a lurker so much  ;)
  • #806 by Koolaidarse on 13 Jan 2018
  • Kinda forgot, Pete from California lol
  • #807 by BartoszRobert on 14 Jan 2018
  • I train about 5 years. Mostly I do deadlift and squats.
     My favorites are very feminine female bodybuilders like Luciana Andrade, Jennie Roosa, or Anne Luise Freitas. I like muscular women of all sorts. I like big quads like Rakhi Giovanni.
    If you want more about me simply ask.
  • #808 by Mark2000 on 13 Feb 2018
  • Hi new to the forum hoping to learn a lot and contribute. 
    50 yo 6ft 2" been lifting on off for 20 years never seriously until last 2 years. Train 3-4 times a week as heavy as my body lets me.
    Love female muscle always have done, but the older i get the more erotic it has become.
    Anyone else found this?
  • #809 by Mrs.IH88 on 22 Feb 2018
  • Hi everyone.

I stumbled on this board when I was checking something out. I'm actually glad I found a community with women who share the same interest.

I've been trying to get a feel for the format, a little different then what I am used to.

A little about me:
    I've been working out since I was 18. I wasn't too serious when I was younger. My passion for bodybuilding hit when I was about 21. 24 years old, I was getting to where I wanted. Met my future husband, we ended up getting pregnant, and I stopped working out. Post baby, i got back to the gym, started making gains and then, life happened.  I started working out December, 2016. I've lost a total of 30lbs. I've put on a ton of muscle again, (my legs aren't as big as they used to, the gym I'm at has no equiptment).

My goal for this cut, keep as much of my gains as possible and keep dropping body fat.

I've cycled a bit. And I'm not new to the aas aspect of this game.

I guess if you have any questions, ask away. But for now, I'm just gonna lurk a little more.  Get a feel and, I'm really happy to have found you guys.
    • Mrs.IH88
  • #810 by sugarcookie88 on 23 Feb 2018
  • Hi everyone! I just joined this forum and am already excited to see what incredible results some of you lady's have had!! I have always been into fitness, and lifting weights.  Then I had kids lol. Things got soft, and now I'm at a stage in my life where I am obsessing on getting back into shape. I'm 5 weeks back in the gym, heavily motivated and determined to succeed!! I would love to see the kind of feedback and support I'll get to share and receive on this forum! Hope to hear from you!
    • sugarcookie88
Pages:
Actions