Pages:
Actions
  • #676 by Liesbeth on 11 Sep 2016
  • Hi Wlcome

:wob: ^-^
    • Liesbeth
  • #677 by masterelioelli on 12 Sep 2016
  • Hi. I'm a fan of FBB and fitness from Italy!

8)
    • masterelioelli
  • #678 by Meatball on 21 Sep 2016
  • Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm new here and can't for the life of me figure out how to search for any posts on a particular session girl.  How does one search for reviews on a particular woman?
    Thanks and sorry for what I am sure will turn out to be a stupid question.
    Meat
    • Meatball
  • #679 by iam.TRUTH718 on 27 Sep 2016
  • Peace to all of my fellow fans of FBBs.
    I was on here once before as truth718, but for some wild reason I figured I'd start fresh and from the beginning.
    I'm gonna post stuff on here at least once a day (if not once a week).

Bless up!
    • iam.TRUTH718
  • #680 by iam.TRUTH718 on 27 Sep 2016
  • Peace.
    I'm a 32 year old Black male from Brooklyn NY.
    Huge fan of female bodybuilders, though I've never been blessed enough to MEET one.

I have webcam videos willing to share, only if what YOU have is worth it!
    • iam.TRUTH718
  • #681 by BearHugger on 28 Sep 2016
  • Hi!

I'm a guy who likes the scene of strong women wrestling pretty much anyone but probably against men in particular.  I go by "BearHugger" or "BareHugger" on sites where that does not offend anyone's sensitivities!  Too much violence in sporting combat offends my sensibilities and I like pleasure being substituted there as a wrestling weapon, but that might offend other's sensibilities, although I think some exceptions can be made in both instances when it comes to fantasy/art more than reality.  I also LOVE female muscle art and wrestling art, and have heard saradas was one of the main places to check out for that.  That seems to be true - lots of fun!  I also almost forgot - I like to write wrestling stories when time permits.
    • BearHugger
  • #682 by h3h34 on 01 Oct 2016
  • Just getting a handle on the community. Trying not to lurk anymore.
    • h3h34
  • #683 by gokuman7 on 07 Oct 2016
  • Hi!

I'm a guy who likes the scene of strong women wrestling pretty much anyone but probably against men in particular.  I go by "BearHugger" or "BareHugger" on sites where that does not offend anyone's sensitivities!  Too much violence in sporting combat offends my sensibilities and I like pleasure being substituted there as a wrestling weapon, but that might offend other's sensibilities, although I think some exceptions can be made in both instances when it comes to fantasy/art more than reality.  I also LOVE female muscle art and wrestling art, and have heard saradas was one of the main places to check out for that.  That seems to be true - lots of fun!  I also almost forgot - I like to write wrestling stories when time permits.

welcome
    • gokuman7
  • #684 by gavml on 08 Oct 2016
  • Hey all
    New member fan of the sport after being in the gym for a fair few years. Joined as there seems to be so much content and so much going on in this community
     :singing:
    • gavml
  • #685 by RandomUser on 08 Oct 2016
  • Hey all, big fan of sensual FBB for years. Just figured I'd join and take it all in.
  • #686 by goremeridian on 10 Oct 2016
  • Hi all! The name's goremeridian. Big fan of freaky, inhumanly muscled women. I write stories too and look forward to posting a few on here :)
  • #687 by quadrisea on 11 Oct 2016
  • Hi all,
    I am a new member from South Africa who has long been fascinated by athletic muscular women and find this site to be amazing.
    I am hoping to get some session ladies to visit Cape Town some time and show them around.
    • quadrisea
  • #688 by gokuman7 on 11 Oct 2016
  • Hi all! The name's goremeridian. Big fan of freaky, inhumanly muscled women. I write stories too and look forward to posting a few on here :)

Hi and Welcome
    • gokuman7
  • #689 by slara110 on 19 Oct 2016
  • Hey my name is Steven. I love female bodybuilders and I'm amazed by how much muscle these women can put on. I'm not ashamed at all and these women need recognition for all their hard work.
    • slara110
  • #690 by gokuman7 on 20 Oct 2016
  • welcome
    • gokuman7
Pages:
Actions