Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by musclegiant79 on 14 Mar 2018
    • musclegiant79
  • #32 by SCJames on 23 Jun 2018
  • :bravo: great no tattoos !!!!  :-*

Thanks Orinko. I for one, also do not care for tattoos. But, most of the women seem to love them.

"Quality before quantity."
  • #33 by SCJames on 05 Sep 2018
  •  
  • #34 by SCJames on 19 Sep 2018
  • Seen with friends Elena Chernousenko and a much expanded Larissa Reis.

• #35 by SCJames on 05 Oct 2018
  • Superb Sasha has some interesting comments on bodyparts.

“Ugh, you can see a made chest! Why disfigure yourself so? I can see that artificial!” Yes, I sometimes get such komenty of my breasts .... Well, here are some little men (I can't call them men) my answer: Female breast for a woman is like your eggs or member! And imagine that one day, your eggs/dick shrunk to the size of a pea. Presented? Well, how nice? I think that you are even afraid to imagine such a thing! So it is to us, those who, in the process of preparing for the competition, lose three sizes! And when your breasts, of third size + by nature, turn into hanging rags, which you still need to manage to roll up into a tube and stuff into a bra with silicone inserts to at least somehow create the appearance of roundness I didn’t suffer from small chest size and excessive attention to this part of my body  .... not only that, I rewound it with wide bandages so that it didn’t interfere and “jump” in aerobics trainings. Yes, it reminded me once again what I am “Ancient”, that I even remember the times when we didn’t have sports topics .... but only Chinese pink paralon faces. In addition, I didn’t do breasts until 2013, speaking for 5 years at competitions and even receiving a Pro Card (yes, you can play without silicone boobs)! Only when I got a chance to go to the most prestigious bodybuilding scene of Prof. Olympia in Las Vegas, I decided to have an operation. Yes, it was made for the overall balance of my form. To sum up: - Firstly, before writing nasty things, you need to know a little about who you start to criticize .... - secondly, no need to row all with the same comb. If someone enlarges the breasts in order to win a man, then this is their personal matter .... even though I don’t think it is right No man should cut his body for him! No offense to men девушки and the girls who made the chest for this reason. I do not condemn you in any way, I hope only that it was worth it. I know many girls will immediately have questions like: “And how long can you not train after the operation? Under the muscle or above? What size? Convenient or not?"

• #36 by SCJames on 04 Nov 2018
  • #37 by Bobt on 06 Nov 2018
  •      
  • #38 by SCJames on 09 Dec 2018

• #39 by SCJames on 11 Jan 2019
  • #40 by SCJames on 24 Jan 2019
  • #41 by SCJames on 19 Feb 2019
  • I would love to see so many more of our lady athletes do the kind of photos that Sasha does.

• #42 by SCJames on 24 Feb 2019
  • #43 by SCJames on 24 Mar 2019
  • #44 by SCJames on 14 Apr 2019
  • #45 by SCJames on 27 Apr 2019
Pages:
Actions