by: SolGravionMegazord

by: Co-opvillain / streetborg

by: streetborg

by: amcelelgort / streetborg

by: amcelelgort / streetborg

by: Tireimisu / streetborg

by: Ujamishino

• #2 by oriander2000 on 27 Mar 2018
  • Is this a coloring poll or something? Because 2 is from ganassa, not artcow, and 7 was colored by luigisjuy, but drawn by gettar82. 12 might've been traced by SolGravionMegazord, but 13 and 14 are from the original japanese artist (I can't remember the name, posts on PixIv).
  • #3 by gokuman7 on 27 Mar 2018
  • I vote for Jennysartwork
    • gokuman7
  • #4 by behemoth on 27 Mar 2018
  •  :rock:
    13 & 18 are my faves
    good luck
  • #5 by FBBABSFAN on 31 Mar 2018
  • Is this a coloring poll or something? Because 2 is from ganassa, not artcow, and 7 was colored by luigisjuy, but drawn by gettar82. 12 might've been traced by SolGravionMegazord, but 13 and 14 are from the original japanese artist (I can't remember the name, posts on PixIv).
    Maybe his nick name is "Maro"?
  • #6 by RobMash on 01 Apr 2018

Thank you for your notification. I edited my post. The poll award the best drawn so it's a drawn and coloring poll
  • #7 by zyxww on 04 Apr 2018
  •  I especially like the 13 and 14 theme of girls hitting objects and breaking them with their muscles.
  • #8 by Saradas.Org on 21 Apr 2018
Pages:
Actions