Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by robin on 10 Sep 2011
  • I thought this article was appropriate because of the upcoming football season. Check out what happened to an ex patriots cheerleader/ fitness model.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x1240518053/Ex-Patriots-cheerleader-arrested-in-drug-case-is-fitness-model

GO PATRIOTS!
    • robin
  • #2 by Grapple Guru on 11 Sep 2011
  • Pretty hot:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Samantha%20Baker&tbm=isch

From the article:

"Braintree and State Police reportedly seized 35 pounds of marijuana, steroids, hundreds of pills and more than $7,000 in cash."

Wow, weed for college kids to smoke, growth hormones, prescriptions and about as much money as a professional athlete brings to a club?! GOOD WORK, OFFICERS, GOOD WORK!
    • Grapple Guru
  • #3 by javert on 11 Sep 2011
  • I hate the way the press and government demonise anyone who does drugs in the USA!
    what a biased article! They quote her saying she wants to help people be physically fit, but then imply shes a bad person for that cause shes on steroids?? right.
    people these days (in uk too) are like Romans baying for blood at the Colosseum, we all love scandal and falls from grace...cant wait for the next celeb to fuck up and watch their lives crash right  on tv in front of us... so when there arent any bigger stories reporters will grasp at anything... "oh look this chicks an ex x-cheerleader for a known football team...and a fitness model, lets drag her life through the press and vilify her for shit thats hardly the publics business!!"
    rant over.
    • javert
  • #4 by spooky47 on 12 Sep 2011
  • Pretty hot:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Samantha%20Baker&tbm=isch

From the article:

"Braintree and State Police reportedly seized 35 pounds of marijuana, steroids, hundreds of pills and more than $7,000 in cash."

Wow, weed for college kids to smoke, growth hormones, prescriptions and about as much money as a professional athlete brings to a club?! GOOD WORK, OFFICERS, GOOD WORK!

seriously dude you summed up what i thought too. great job boys in blue!
  • #5 by s0174816 on 12 Sep 2011
  • What were the policemen supposed to do? Let this slide because there are bigger crimes committed elsewhere? Even though they only seized a small amount of drugs and money, they did nothing more than applying the law. If the lady was doing something illegal, she should get punished.
    • s0174816
  • #6 by Grapple Guru on 12 Sep 2011
  • What were the policemen supposed to do? Let this slide because there are bigger crimes committed elsewhere? Even though they only seized a small amount of drugs and money, they did nothing more than applying the law. If the lady was doing something illegal, she should get punished.

Maybe I watch too many movies, but usually it seems like the undercover DEA try to get as far up the totem pole as possible, instead of settling for 30 pounds of lightweight drugs and 7 grand. Just me. Maybe it's a small town/ big deal.
    • Grapple Guru
  • #7 by motenak on 13 Sep 2011

You must be one hell of a pot head to refer to 35 pounds of marijuana as a "small amount of drugs"!!!  Do you have any idea how many suitcases you would need to put that much pot in?
    • motenak
Pages:
Actions