• #48 by cleamaster on 20 Aug 2018
  • some hot pics
  • #49 by pico on 07 May 2019
  • #50 by pico on 13 Oct 2019
  • #51 by Bobt on 20 Oct 2019
  •  
  • #52 by PatchAu7 on 28 Oct 2019

•    

The first times in her vision, I figured Monique much more taller. This impression of height is explained by ideal proportions because Monique has small bones, a small cranial box that allows her to look higher than she is without opposite or marker. In fact we can conclude that Monique has a fabulous excess muscle/bone ratio and therefore a considerable muscle mass! She must be about 1m 57cm tall... What would have been her measurements and her weight at 1m 75cm with such proportions?! 90, 100 kilos...?? I'd love to know her body weight 1) When she's ripped veiny and voluminous at MSensuality n co, in micro bikini? 2) At her maxi offseason, in these photos above where it seems to me she must easily exceed 75 kilos !!?
    In any case, Monique was sublime when she turned pro. What a pity not to have had the privilege of seeing her on stage compete against the best pros in the world such as Iris and Betty Pariso. Her magnificent pecs without implants were among the best in the genre and this famous density, this sacred volume and her exceptional proportions with this smile would have earned her the honors and undoubtedly rewards.
    By the way, isn't she related to Andrea-Big-One-Shaw??? It's like a family look, doesn't it?

:singing:
  • #53 by marvin on 01 Nov 2019

•    

The first times in her vision, I figured Monique much more taller. This impression of height is explained by ideal proportions because Monique has small bones, a small cranial box that allows her to look higher than she is without opposite or marker. In fact we can conclude that Monique has a fabulous excess muscle/bone ratio and therefore a considerable muscle mass! She must be about 1m 57cm tall... What would have been her measurements and her weight at 1m 75cm with such proportions?! 90, 100 kilos...?? I'd love to know her body weight 1) When she's ripped veiny and voluminous at MSensuality n co, in micro bikini? 2) At her maxi offseason, in these photos above where it seems to me she must easily exceed 75 kilos !!?
    In any case, Monique was sublime when she turned pro. What a pity not to have had the privilege of seeing her on stage compete against the best pros in the world such as Iris and Betty Pariso. Her magnificent pecs without implants were among the best in the genre and this famous density, this sacred volume and her exceptional proportions with this smile would have earned her the honors and undoubtedly rewards.
    By the way, isn't she related to Andrea-Big-One-Shaw??? It's like a family look, doesn't it?

:singing:

Monique is on MGL fairly often. You might try chatting with and get some of your questions answered. Or at the very least get to know her a little.

• #54 by wizeguy007 on 01 Nov 2019
  • Is she really related to Andrea Shaw?
  • #55 by pico on 05 Jan 2020
  • #56 by Female Bodybuilding on 17 Oct 2023
  • Monique Hayes

Pages:
Actions