Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by boyofwinter on 07 Aug 2021
  • Cool!

I inquired a while ago and got no response, looks like she changed her mind. And I should be in Dallas in a few weeks, lucky me.

• #2 by Polite Society on 07 Aug 2021
  •   Cam bucks must be drying up for her.
  • #3 by Clawson on 13 Aug 2021
  • I think her HBC profile is down. Anyone able to make traction setting up a session yet? Communication has been challenging.
  • #4 by Polite Society on 13 Aug 2021
  • I think her HBC profile is down. Anyone able to make traction setting up a session yet? Communication has been challenging.

Her profile is still there.   She was last online yesterday.
  • #5 by fbbstrong87 on 14 Aug 2021
  • o im pumped.  her body is insane.
  • #6 by boyofwinter on 14 Aug 2021
  • Comms good so far for me. If it's been a few days send again, assume if she looks like that she immediately got a bunch of emails.
  • #7 by mra78 on 23 Aug 2021
  • So did anyone have any luck contacting her? Seems to have disappeared.
  • #8 by boyofwinter on 26 Aug 2021
  • Things come up, I see she hasn't been on cam for a few days either. The profile could reappear a month from now, you never know. I never had a problem getting replies from her, was still true a few days ago. We sort of left things with me waiting on some info, when I write her again will ask her what's up.
  • #9 by mra78 on 26 Aug 2021
  • Wound up hearing from her and she said she's no longer doing sessions or webcams because of negative energy or something or other--also noticed she nuked her insta****. Might not have been cut out for this scene. Oh well.
  • #10 by fbbstrong87 on 30 Aug 2021
  • Total bummer.  Seemed like she had big potential.
Pages:
Actions