Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by JustBiceps on 21 Mar 2021
  • Fabi is awesome. She would've used a strapon on me if I saw her again for sure. She can put you in all kinds of predicaments. She had me up ended and licking her asshole.
    Was fabi sensual, like does she allowed FS ?

She retired few years ago. I don't she's still in great shape given her age. Anyway, she's a legend.
  • #47 by SlapYouSilly on 02 Apr 2021
  • Fabi is awesome. She would've used a strapon on me if I saw her again for sure. She can put you in all kinds of predicaments. She had me up ended and licking her asshole.
    Was fabi sensual, like does she allowed FS ?

I don't think she is active anymore.
    As was already stated in post #40.
  • #48 by Bulklover on 08 May 2021
  • I've read that Fabi was so intense during a session as to be scary. Had no ideal she was capable of this kind dominance. This might be the best retelling of a session I've read on this forum.

Actually I was rarely in real pain this was the exception. I still don't know if she got mad or if she took it as a sign I wanted more. This kind of session is only possible if you are a regular and she knows you well so she can be confident about not causing injury and also knows what you like. She likes to be intense apparently she understands how to stimulate fear excitement lust awe etc. and how to combine it. Thx, the way I got ragdolled sometimes I don't fully realise what she did and retelling helps.

I didn't have the same experience as your detailed review . . . BUT you totally captured her personality, technique, and even her ability to measure the intensity just perfectly.  I kept wondering after seeing her twice . . . "Are she and I really of the same species??"
  • #49 by candy79 on 19 Aug 2021
  • More I would like to hear more
Pages:
Actions