Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579075 Posts in 73813 Topics by 29092 Members - Latest Member: losdragones May 06, 2024, 08:00:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  RIP Laura Bass
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RIP Laura Bass  (Read 185237 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: RIP Laura Bass
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 10:06:01 pm »
Absolutely !!!!  and one that she will treasure when she's well  beyond 64 yr old!...why?...cause everybody will still love her  ....she is frozen  in time.   Double thumbs up on that photoshoot.
Alison

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 10:06:01 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2013, 12:30:30 pm »
Very much like you Alison! You have left a legacy of amazing pics, of a stunning FBB, and many women must have been inspired by you. I do enjoy your participation on the forum, and the insight you give  regarding what it was like back then to be one of the pioneers of the sport.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:59 am »
Well thank you timmon...from you that's quite a compliment. 
Alison

pet_102002

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 01:03:33 pm »
This is my little contribution for one of the best lovely smile (and biceps of course ;) ) in the world of bodybuilding  :heart: :heart: :heart:
I hope that you will enjoy it ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 02:33:07 pm »
Seems to  me this is one gal that should  have stayed in the limelight  for years and years .....etc.....like Cory and Rachael.   Outstanding !!!!!
ALISON

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 12:19:23 am »
Laura had a nice run in fbbing. I've seen girls come and go quicker.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 01:04:08 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Laura had a nice run in fbbing. I've seen girls come and go quicker.
Yup....me.   look up "flash in the pan" in the  dictionary and you see  my pic !...LOL
She has those beautiful Elizabeth Taylor eyes...and what a set of arms and shoulders !     Great  shots all of them....thanks !

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 03:22:17 am »
I've heard of you Alison. The sport was in it's early years. Unfortunately now, some of them leave for bad reasons and don't keep up with the lifestyle. There are many who do though. We can look at the bright side. The ones who use too much of the juice too fast often end with the worst tales.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2013, 12:44:39 am »
I've heard of you Alison. The sport was in it's early years. Unfortunately now, some of them leave for bad reasons and don't keep up with the lifestyle. There are many who do though. We can look at the bright side. The ones who use too much of the juice too fast often end with the worst tales.
I can only imagine.....and truly a shame. 
Recalling the journey I had with my own home made gym in a small little town totally  out of the loop...was  truly an adventure.  We were always looking to make some new exercise machine out of found objects and/or try some new exercise  we'd find in Bill Pearl's Keys to the Inner Universe......an encyclopedia of exercises.  Reading old Iron Man Mags....and training tips from the pioneers of the sport of lifting....was FUN !   My husband , my trainer and I had real good times and fond memories.      All I know is all the  memories are good ones.   I think it's quite a bit different  for the ones coming in today. ...just guessing. 
ALISON 

Offline vincef21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 09:04:12 pm »
only footage i know of, and believe me i've looked

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2013, 07:34:10 pm »

Beautiful gal!

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 10:23:21 am »

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 11:30:40 pm »
I wish she'd been competing during the late 90s, when women were huge. Can you imagine this beauty as
a Herculean mass monster? Incredible.
Incidentally I saw her live at the Arnold Expo in 96. Her beauty was hypnotic -- I must have lingered around her
booth for nearly an hour, taking snapshots here and there and just soaking in her unreal looks.

angel101es

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2013, 04:52:21 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

angel101es

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2013, 04:33:48 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  RIP Laura Bass

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View