Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pirke17 on 01 Oct 2014
  • So people is out there some women that make you cry in a session with strong scissors/beatdownor whatever?
    • pirke17
  • #2 by marfam on 06 Oct 2014
  • Cry?
    Painful maybe?
  • #3 by mtxship on 28 Oct 2014
  • Kristy Etzold almost made me cry when she kicked me in the balls,  but you can't cry when you can't breathe.  :-\
    • mtxship
  • #4 by marvin on 28 Oct 2014
  • Based only on what I've read, Mistress Treasure would be quite happy to up the intensity till you started to cry or beg for mercy. Think the same might be said for Goddess Severa.
  • #5 by pirke17 on 11 Nov 2014
  • I know for MT that she is a cruel sadist but didn't even think that Severa is also similiar lik her...
    • pirke17
  • #6 by Tiberius on 06 Dec 2014
  • Yes once. She held me in 3 submission holds at the same time and when I would submit she would release on one and tighten another, later pouring on all 3.
  • #7 by Michelle.Behnke on 07 Dec 2014
  • I can and will make a man cry....any takers?
  • #8 by Tiberius on 07 Dec 2014
  • Well I would go to chicago just to experience what must be the strongest martial artist right now : ) .
  • #9 by marvin on 07 Dec 2014
  • I'm guessing not many signing up for that with you Shelly.

I can and will make a man cry....any takers?
  • #10 by Michelle.Behnke on 07 Dec 2014
  • I'm guessing not many signing up for that with you Shelly.

I can and will make a man cry....any takers?

You are guessing wrong.... esp since you can't read my PM's or emails.  :shutup:
  • #11 by Michelle.Behnke on 07 Dec 2014
  • Well I would go to chicago just to experience what must be the strongest martial artist right now : ) .

You would have the time of your life and a one of a kind experience  >:D
  • #12 by marvin on 09 Dec 2014
  • I'm sure that makes for some interesting reading.

You are guessing wrong.... esp since you can't read my PM's or emails.  :shutup:
  • #13 by OrangeCountyCalifornia on 10 Dec 2014
  • One woman that almost made me cry was a red-headed wrestler named Bodacia who worked for an agency whose name I don't remember in London.  Session occurred in Spring 2007.  She's not there anymore and I don't know if the agency still exists.  She's from South Africa.  Many times I thought she was going to crack my ribs or break my arms or legs off their sockets.  It was worth it though, she was tall (6 feet), young (early 20s), slender and beautiful.
  • #14 by marfam on 11 Jan 2015
  • I belive Shelly is genuine...
  • #15 by pirke17 on 13 Jan 2015
  • Yes, me too
    • pirke17
Pages:
Actions