•  

K+ if u like :)
    • warriorhari
  • #8 by warriorhari on 09 Aug 2014
  • Shes got an amazing back

K+ if u like :)
    • warriorhari
  • #9 by supergav67 on 15 Jun 2015
  • Hey guys.Just to let you know.UKs own Christalou Cornick  just won the IBFA Overall British Ladies  Championships,I hear she beat a field of 5 in their Bodybuilding/Physique Section.& is now off to Rome for their world final.
    I hear good things on FaceBook about IBFA,they are a not for profit org ,mostly European & want promoters to run contests for the love of the sport,not for the politics.Sounds like something WingsOfStrength could add a pro circuit too-(wish).
    This comes barely two years after 6 competed in the last ever UKFBB/IFBB Wbb Final before the division was  discarded like sssh on a shoe & to hear off a British "big girl" contest taking place again is  the nearest thing true muscle fans have heard all season.Long may it continue.
    Well done Christalou..  :clap: :) :bravo:
  • #10 by average_monkey on 16 Jun 2015
  • I saw this on Twitter and was so happy for her. I was actually nervous for her on the day of the competition because I wanted her to win.

Does anyone have any photos of the event? Trying to find them is next to impossible.
  • #11 by Timmon on 20 Jun 2015
  • We all know that photo's of FBB events in the UK are rarer than truffles, but like truffles, fantastic to find.
    Here are a few I found of Christal's win.

A few more shots of other competitors in the contest section http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=282219.new#new
  • #12 by average_monkey on 23 Jun 2015
  • Thanks. I've seen all the ones on her Twitter, but there are a couple of new ones here.
  • #13 by Christal Cornick on 24 Aug 2015
  • Hello you wonderful gentlemen

Thankyou so much for your lovely words and compliments about my recent overall British title ;)
    I still can't believe it!

Rome next year for the worlds!! Oooo how exciting!

I hope to meet some/all of you some time soon, with all this training, I'm going to need my muscles oiled, smoothed and massaged and worshipped by you guys hehehe

Big hugs to you all

*flexes at you*
    :P
  • #14 by fbbfanguy on 13 Feb 2017
  • I'm not sure why no one has updated this thread.  Here are some recent pics of Christal.  She's been bulking up a bit.  Karma please!

• #15 by Christal Cornick on 15 Feb 2017
  •  :thanks: for recent pictures please follow me on IG - Christalcornick :)
Pages:
Actions