Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by alison brundage on 06 Jun 2013
  • Well, I wanted be image a new
    I would like to see if your body still retains muscle

Yes I will post on saradas here pictures of me currently at age 68.   I've been getting back into a training routine much like I did when I first began lifting  along with a very low carb, low cal, low fat diet.  It's been 6 months now.  What I am seeing is about the same amount of muscle I had before I ever lifted a weight when I was in my mid 30's.   So far I'm pleased with my progress. 
  • #17 by almorae on 07 Jun 2013
  • Madam alison Well I hope to see this
  • #18 by bertoia on 15 Jun 2013
  • Hi Allison, I don't know if you'll recall, but I interviewed you for a story in Women's Physique World 25-plus years ago. My name is Mike Bogen. It's nice to be among those hearing from you  again.  Now, I suppose this will serve as myy introduction. Although I joined this site about a billion years ago, it's been years and years since I looked at it, and this is the first time I've told folks my name.

Best of luck to you, and hi to everyone else.
    • bertoia
  • #19 by alison brundage on 16 Jun 2013
  • Hi Allison, I don't know if you'll recall, but I interviewed you for a story in Women's Physique World 25-plus years ago. My name is Mike Bogen. It's nice to be among those hearing from you  again.  Now, I suppose this will serve as myy introduction. Although I joined this site about a billion years ago, it's been years and years since I looked at it, and this is the first time I've told folks my name.

Best of luck to you, and hi to everyone else.
    ( smiling)
    Mike ...of course I remember you !!!!   You guys there at the mag were so kind to me...and more than anything so supportive.  Well, it's come full circle.  We're both older than time and still in love with the sport.  Bill Jentz drops me a line from time to time and I feel almost honored in that his list is mighty long of gals he could be jotting a line to.  I appreciate your saying hello and will look forward to hearing more from you here at Saradas.  The folks here that have come forward as fans have encouraged me to again get back into photo-worthy shape.  I'm a work in progress.  I've promised them there will be a real-time photo or two shortly.  Thank you Mike and all the rest of you for your kind words here !~

ALISON
  • #20 by alison brundage on 27 Jul 2013

• Photo taken last month during a workout ( might have been nice to have combed my hair...LOL).  Still have some fat blasting to go...   Started a strict no starch no sugar diet last November.  Now down several clothes sizes....target date to get to bedrock is November this year.   We'll see
    ALISON
  • #21 by Old Surehand on 27 Jul 2013
  • Very nice picture.
  • #22 by Jeremy Lightning on 27 Jul 2013
  • Hello Alison, I haven't had the opportunity to say hi yet until now, but I'm a very big fan of mature muscle ladies and I think it's wonderful that at the age of 68 you're continuing to workout and build muscle. That picture of your muscles at 68 is just wonderful. Great job, and I hope you continue to stay in such great shape! k+!
  • #23 by MachineHead72 on 01 Aug 2013
  • Now Way You're 68.
    • MachineHead72
  • #24 by alison brundage on 03 Aug 2013
  • Awe....thanks...yup 68 1/2 actually.   Just got back from a surf trip...big swell

That kinda activity is what I've always done and it works quite well to hold onto the upperbody muscle mass.
    ALISON
  • #25 by almorae on 08 Aug 2013
  • What is the maximum weight you can lift it  :clap: alison
  • #26 by alison brundage on 09 Aug 2013
  • I was never into maximizing lifts.  One lift I do remember is benching 180 on my 40th Birthday.  To me...that was a big deal.  During my days on the stage I came with pretty much about 80% of the muscle I was showing already before evrer lifting a weight.  Refining what I had and dieting off the fat was my primary focus.  I had a fulltime job as a nurse on the night shift and was still and avid active surfer in Hawaii.  Rest so critical to making increases was sorely lacking.   I was in my early/mid 30's during my days of competition.  I had very little energy reserve to add mass or markedly increase my lift weights.  As I've mentioned on other threads, I never took steroids, nor had the advantage lifters have today of such advanced nutrition/supplement  knowledge.   When I hit the stage in Vegas for the 81 Nationals I weighed 106 lb ( missed the weigh-in and had no idea how much weight I had lost there in the last few days)....competed in the middleweight class.   Huge mistake.  That said....all of it was exciting and a ton of fun to me.  A real adventure.   
  • #27 by almorae on 10 Aug 2013
  • I was never into maximizing lifts.  One lift I do remember is benching 180 on my 40th Birthday.  To me...that was a big deal.  During my days on the stage I came with pretty much about 80% of the muscle I was showing already before evrer lifting a weight.  Refining what I had and dieting off the fat was my primary focus.  I had a fulltime job as a nurse on the night shift and was still and avid active surfer in Hawaii.  Rest so critical to making increases was sorely lacking.   I was in my early/mid 30's during my days of competition.  I had very little energy reserve to add mass or markedly increase my lift weights.  As I've mentioned on other threads, I never took steroids, nor had the advantage lifters have today of such advanced nutrition/supplement  knowledge.   When I hit the stage in Vegas for the 81 Nationals I weighed 106 lb ( missed the weigh-in and had no idea how much weight I had lost there in the last few days)....competed in the middleweight class.   Huge mistake.  That said....all of it was exciting and a ton of fun to me.  A real adventure.
    Very cool
    Is it possible for you to do you downloaded a new image
    Previous photo in the beach were not clear-cut
  • #28 by alison brundage on 10 Aug 2013
  • The black suit shot is the most recent....  Still a work in progress.
  • #29 by almorae on 10 Aug 2013

• Photo taken last month during a workout ( might have been nice to have combed my hair...LOL).  Still have some fat blasting to go...   Started a strict no starch no sugar diet last November.  Now down several clothes sizes....target date to get to bedrock is November this year.   We'll see
    ALISON
    Do you mean this image as a new image you
  • #30 by LovefemaleMuscle77 on 11 Aug 2013
  • Wow you  still look incredible ! very Sexy lady!
    Alison  you look  Awesome  lady  keep  it up! :rock:
    • LovefemaleMuscle77
Pages:
Actions