Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577204 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:29:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renata Hronová (Rene)  (Read 141098 times)

Offline daller3000dk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rene (Renata Hronova)
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2015, 06:21:17 pm »
Anyone tried sessioning with Rene recently?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Re: Rene (Renata Hronova)
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2015, 06:21:17 pm »

Offline Pat9898777

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Renata Hronová (Rene)
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2016, 09:27:39 pm »
Had a session with her today in cologne. Very beautiful and kind+generous with her time etc. She was rock hard on the touch and very strong( couldnt beat her in AW) and she easily squatted my 90kg. Her holds in wrestling also had me mostly tapping. Id wish i could have seen Lyra also but she wasnt in cologne after all. Also her english was pretty good , communication went smoothly. I can highly recommend her. I will surely see her again some time:)

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2016, 05:54:07 pm »
Renata is one of my favourite FBBs, one of the sexiest women to ever draw  breath i  my view, but the lack of English would be a dealbreaker for me. As much as I would love her to destroy me with her legs, the lack of communication would be too much of an anti-climax.

Alina-fan

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2016, 03:13:26 pm »
Has anyone wrestled her competitively? According to her profile, she offers competitive wrestling.

Sam Wrestler

Rene (Renata)
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2016, 05:37:22 am »
http://www.wb270.com/eur/reneCZ.htm

Rene is going to be London in a few weeks time and I'm considering booking her for a competitive session. She tells me that the session will be a hotel room, which leads me to believe that session could take place on a bed which I would hate. I emailed her hoping to get an answer but she hasn't replied back so I was hoping someone who has had a sesssiong with Rene could give some feedback.

Alina-fan

Re: Rene (Renata)
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2016, 07:06:24 am »
It depends on the size of room. Sometimes they need to move things around to make room. But most of the time it's on the bed which is not a good choice for competitive wrestling.

Alina-fan

« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2016, 02:56:37 am »
Has she replied to you?

Sam Wrestler

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2016, 08:41:24 am »
It's been 9 days and still no reply. Contemplating whether I should send another email.

Alina-fan

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2016, 10:46:28 am »
I suggest you send he another email. I remember when I tried to book a session with her last year that she would reply promptly.

Sam Wrestler

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2016, 06:01:32 am »
I didn't have to send another email, she replied back and informed me that the session would take place on a bed. Unfortunate news but not surprised. Would love to book a session with her, but the one time I did book a session in a hotel I hated it and said to myself I would never do it again. It's a shame, seen a few videos and she's a good wrestler.

Alina-fan

« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2016, 10:32:35 am »
Wrestling in bed is terrible. I've never had a good wrestling session in a hotel room.

Offline butterman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2016, 12:29:14 am »
Rene needs to tour the US. What a muscle and beauty package.

Alina-fan

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2016, 02:04:22 pm »
Rene needs to tour the US. What a muscle and beauty package.

Like you don't have everything  ;)

Alina-fan

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2016, 09:32:13 pm »
She has two wrestling videos against Emma Switch and Luccrecia. I didn't buy these videos, but from the previews it seems like she's a good wrestler. Actually, I saw Emma tap to her in one of the previews.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2016, 09:58:09 pm »
where can we see the previews of those wrestling videos?

Thanks!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renata Hronová (Rene)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View