Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580376 Posts in 74101 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 18, 2024, 07:47:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Queen of Gotham
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Queen of Gotham  (Read 9193 times)

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Queen of Gotham
« on: December 22, 2023, 10:14:44 am »
Chapter 1

It was a dark and mysterious night in Gotham City.

The relentless rain fell through the hole in the dilapidated roof of the warehouse, creating a melody of drops that punctuated an otherwise enveloping silence. A sudden thunderclap tore through the air, dazzling the room illuminated only by old gas lamps. The lightning's flash directed its attention to the center of the hall, revealing a somber spectacle.

On the ground lay the defeated hero, shrouded in his own black cape. His disfigured face bore witness to the scars of an epic conflict. His body, painted with the blood spilled during the battle, exuded an aura of weariness and heroism. The victorious adversary, standing in all his majesty, observed from his lofty pedestal, capturing a moment of triumph that belonged to him. It was the end of an era.

But let's take a step back.

Let's go back to when all of this wasn't even plausible. To when chaos reigned almost uncontested. Lights cast sinister shadows on the empty streets of Gotham City, while the tall peaks of skyscrapers seemed to sip the darkness of the night. Smoke rising from the sewers concealed unsettling figures, and honest citizens were not advised to venture out at that hour. It was dangerous. The nightly quiet was constantly disrupted by police sirens. Yes, there were still defenders of justice, but they were in far too few numbers. For every supervillain these heroes locked away in Arkham, dozens of petty criminals disturbed the city's tranquility every night. No one slept soundly, whether they were ordinary residents or prominent merchants. The small underworld had taken hold of Gotham City.

It was 2 AM, and the city clock tower was bathed in the light of the full moon. The sky was clear, despite the smog haze obscuring most of the stars. On the other side of the city, on the top floor of a renowned jewelry store, a window was strangely open. The owner had closed it, he was sure of it, just as he was confident that his advanced alarm system would protect the shop from numerous thieves. Yet, the window had been flung wide open. Forced, to be precise, by someone who had climbed onto the ledge, avoided all the cameras, descended in front of the vault, picked the fortified door, danced through the room amidst red lasers, and finally could admire her own sexy face in the display case.

"Here you are, beauty!" exclaimed Selina Kyle, also known as Catwoman, admiring the diamond tiara sparkling before her. She had had her eye on it for weeks, and finally, after days of studying and preparation, she had successfully pulled off the heist. She delicately rested her fingers on the heavy glass protecting the jewel, while the sharp fake nails on her black gloves gently scratched it. Effortlessly, she pulled it upward, eliminating the last obstacle between her and the well-deserved prize.

"UEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!"

"But what the hell!" she cursed, hearing the sound of the alarm siren.

She turned to see a group of foolish thieves dressed in clown masks. They had just broken through the front gate, oblivious to the fact that triggering the store's alarm would immediately summon a police patrol.

"What kind of idiots!" exclaimed Selina, climbing back up to the window she had entered through.

Back at her hideout, she angrily removed her mask and tossed it onto the couch. Her dark hair fell tousled across her face.

"IT CAN'T BE!" she yelled, grabbing the blueprints of the jewelry store she had stolen the week before and tearing them vehemently.

"THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS MONTH THEY'VE MESSED UP MY PLANS!"

Furiously, she reached her makeup station and leaned on the table with both hands, looking at herself in the mirror. She needed to calm down, and the best way was to admire that enchanting woman in front of her. When she was nervous, the only thing that reassured her was observing how, despite nearing 40, she still remained sensual and in splendid shape. She was aware of her narcissism, but she could afford it. Her fair skin gleamed, despite not using beauty chemical creams. Her eyes, emerald green like sparkling gems, retained the same intensity and mystery as when she was young. Her nose was still intact and perfect, despite the countless struggles and brawls she had faced in her long career as a thief. She was a breathtaking beauty, and she couldn't be prouder of it.

Once she regained her composure, she forcefully placed her foot on the chair and began to unzip her stretchy high-heeled boots. It took her a long time to choose that piece of clothing, to create a blend of sophistication, sensuality, and power. With those thick heels, they certainly weren't the best footwear for running, climbing, or fighting agilely, but a work of art also requires sacrifices. She lowered the black shaft, observing her muscular calves and thinking about the hours spent training in the gym. Like for her skin and face, genetics had undoubtedly given her a great advantage, offering a body with virtually limitless potential, but she had to do the rest. She had to sculpt every inch of that raw diamond.

After removing the boots, she moved on to undress from the costume. There wasn't really a choice for that. She needed a suit that would protect her and allow her to move freely at the same time, and they don't sell those at a discount. She had sneaked into the state military research center to find what she was looking for. A rigid and comfortable material, albeit not very elastic. It clung like a second skin and could absorb a certain amount of damage. It wasn't armor, that's obvious, but Selina had fallen in love with it at first touch. She stole a large quantity of that fabric and crafted some costumes from it. She even sewed gloves, to which she then added fake nails made of reinforced titanium. Every cat must have her claws sharp and ready.

She hung the costume with the others in the closet and approached the full-length mirror in the room.

As she saw her reflection, a smile of admiration escaped her. She looked like an Amazon. Standing at 5.9 feet, with a lean, toned, and curvaceous body. Shoulders and arms displayed a definition surpassing any fitness trainer. She could see every perfectly sculpted ripple. The abs gleamed in an enticing six-pack package. One inch tiles adorned her, shielding her from any bare-handed blows she might ever receive. Yet, every muscle stood out without compromising the feminine sensuality that had always defined her. Even her breasts had benefited from the extensive workouts, appearing rounder and firmer than before. That body was the embodiment of a warrior goddess, descended to earth to bend the entire world to her whims.

"You'd go mad, Bruce, if you saw me like this!" she whispered to herself.

When she was young, she never exerted herself too much to get what she wanted. She was stronger, faster, more agile, and smarter than the riffraff she faced every day, be they thieves or cops. Nature had blessed her, and she feasted on the banquet that was Gotham City without remorse or worries for years.

But time passes for everyone, and with time comes experience. Selina wasn't a fool. She knew that sooner or later, her physical abilities wouldn't be the same, and to address this issue, she did what she always did best: steal.

She focused on her main adversary, who was also a lover for some fleeting moments. Bruce Wayne, aka Batman, was a billionaire who invested impressive sums to surround himself with belts, inventions, and gadgets that would aid him in every situation. While technology could handle much of the work, he still trained every day, spending half the day enhancing his physical abilities and honing his martial arts skills.

Selina lacked the funds for the Bat-Mobile, Bat-Plane, or Bat-Whatever, but she could steal something else from him: the spirit of sacrifice. She started going to the gym, feeling a bit foolish at first, but soon discovered how well her body responded to the effort. During her nocturnal outings, she felt stronger, more agile, flexible, and resilient. Realizing she had opened Pandora's box, she increased her training hours, studying martial arts, parkour, boxing, and crossfit. She even took lessons in physics, engineering, and mathematics, excelling in every subject. Spending hours preparing her moves, the police stumbled in the dark after each theft. Even Batman couldn't connect her to the crime scene, although he suspected her every time. She had achieved the perfection every thief aspired to, but the mediocrity roaming Gotham's night often tried to clip her wings, most of the time in vain.

A noise outside the hideout jolted Selina from her daydreams. She grabbed a white robe and slipped it on just as a dark shadow appeared at her window.

"Was just thinking of you, Bruce!" she exclaimed, seeing her longtime adversary reveal himself in all his majesty, clad in black armor and cloak.

"Where were you 30 minutes ago?" he asked gruffly, skipping the pleasantries.

"A pleasure to see you too, dear Bruce!" she replied, opening the fridge and grabbing a cold drink.

"Answer me and cut it out with the 'dear Bruce' nonsense!" Bruce Wayne pressed, observing her every move intently.

"No one can hear us here, you should know that better than anyone," she said, gesturing towards the bedroom they had used on numerous occasions. "But if it matters to you so much, I'll oblige. Why do you want to know, Batman?"

Bruce approached Selina, politely refusing the cola can she offered. "There was an attempted robbery at a jewelry store earlier. I apprehended a group of thugs wearing clown masks!"

Selina popped open the can for herself. "Case closed then. Why are you reporting it to me?"

"The thieves hadn't even made it past the first hall, but the vault door was tampered with, the glass case was shifted, and a high window was left open. It strongly resembles your style!"

"It resembles my style?" Selina retorted, slamming the fridge door and raising her voice. "Of course it resembles my style. Perfect crime, leaving no evidence or traces. It would have gone smoothly if those incompetents hadn't triggered the alarm!"

Selina swiftly approached Batman, stopping just inches from his face. Being barefoot, she was forced to look up at him, a change from their usual height parity when she wore her costume.

"You know what? Instead of bothering me, you should do your duty and stop all the chaos those gangsters are causing around!" As she spoke, Selina pushed her index finger against Bruce's chest, emphasizing each word and making him step back with each touch.

"They're being interrogated, but there's no evidence linking them to any suspects!" Batman replied, not sounding entirely convinced. It had been months since the two had met, but the shoulders concealed beneath the white robe seemed noticeably broader than he remembered.

Selina looked at him with incredulous eyes. "No evidence? NO EVIDENCE? They were wearing clown masks. Do I really need to point out who might have sent them there?"

Batman lowered his gaze slightly, almost ashamed of his next words. "If you're talking about the Joker, he has an alibi that clears him, and we can't accuse him if none of the thieves confess!"

Selina spread her arms in despair, turning away with disdain. "You need to wake up, Bruce. You didn't used to sit idly by and pretend nothing was happening!"

"I told you not to call me..."

Selina turned back to face Batman and resumed pushing him with her finger.

"By sticking to the rules, you're letting Gotham fall further into the hands of crime. There's chaos in the streets, and we can't work properly anymore!"

"In truth, you shouldn't be sneaking into jewelers either..."

"Tonight the Joker, two weeks ago the Penguin's men, even Two-Face before that. I've had enough. Do you know how long it's been since my last successful heist without someone meddling and causing a mess? HUH? DO YOU KNOW?"

"Um... Selina... maybe you shouldn't be confessing these things to me..."

"YOU AND THAT INCOMPETENT GORDON NEED TO DO SOMETHING! AN HONEST THIEF CAN'T ROB IN PEACE IN GOTHAM CITY ANYMORE!"

Batman found himself backed against the wall as Selina continued expressing her thoughts, pushing him farther back.

"Um... calm down, Selina. We'll see what we can do!" Batman exclaimed, gently moving Selina's hand aside.

"And what will you do, huh, Bruce? I'll tell you, NOTHING! You've become useless. Every time you catch someone, two days later they're free—either on bail, through bribed judges or lawyers. They've got you in their grip, Bruce. They're winning the game!"

Batman felt pressured by his friend/enemy's words. He knew she was right, but the law tied his hands, limiting what he could do.

"Maybe it's better if I go. Just stay out of trouble!" he said, glancing out the window and disappearing into the night.

Selina stood there, reflecting as she watched the Bat-Signal illuminate the sky.

"I have to put an end to all of this!"

She grabbed a pen, a notepad, and began jotting down a list.

"Joker, Penguin..."

Once back in his Batmobile, Batman immediately contacted Alfred in the Batcave.

"Alfred, do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, sir. Have you concluded your visit with Miss Kyle?"

"Yes. She was quite outspoken tonight!"

"And what did she say?"

"She admitted to being at the jewelry store. We can close the case as a botched robbery!"

"I understand. No further leads on the Joker then?"

"No! Unfortunately, no one exposes themselves anymore. They send only those lunatics whose testimony is worth less than zero. We're living in difficult times, Alfred!"

"We need to be patient, sir. Sooner or later, we'll catch him!"

Batman rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "Yes, but then he'll get out thanks to some corrupt judge. Maybe Selina is right. We might have to take more risks!"

"Miss Kyle is a very impulsive woman."

"I'm not sure, Alfred. Lately, she's become very precise in her thefts. She doesn't make the slightest mistake anymore."

"Then we can take this confession as a small victory. Let's look at the positive side."

"She was really worked up tonight. Honestly, I'm a bit worried she might do something reckless."

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: The Queen of Gotham
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 11:14:25 am »
I'm going to leave some constructive criticism. I hope you don't mind.

Study how Batman is written in the comics. The constant use of exclamations acts as an emphasis for the dialog in the prose form, which tends to create a stilting pattern when used constantly.

Example - Robin! This is why I trained you! I knew you'd want to help, and you still disobeyed my ORDERS!

In most forms of fiction, Batman actually speaks with a very controlled pattern. Usually very calm unless he needs to spring into action or gets caught up by his emotions.

Outside of that, spend more time developing some of the important elements of your story. In Muscular Women fic, I know writers are eager to jump straight into things and get to the "good bits". But like any good story, let it breathe and develop. Selina developing the suit and going through her training, for example, feels rather rushed. In a lot of the lesser quality comics and written form media, you will find this sort of pacing issue all over the place.

If you want to make a story with a lot of stakes and payoffs that don't feel forced or unearned, develop the world of your story more so that readers can build an anticipation for you to play off of. Characters and props that you introduce into the story to help build relationships and plot details on that can have a clear impact on the direction you want to take the story. As is, the story is extremely sparsely lived in. Who designed Selina's new suit? How did Selina find them about them and the project to make the suit? Don't forget how keen a mind Batman has - he's the guy that notices things even Superman could be unaware of. How exactly does Selina pull a fast one on someone who can notice when The Flash makes a mistake?

An overly easy win or easy out is the calling card of a writer who doesn't really care about what they're writing.

It's still super early in the story, so you have plenty of time to develop it into one both you and the reader can be glad they spent the time on. As is, it has potential. Don't let any pitfalls of the writing process deter you from always doing your best. Keep at it, and you'll take the story in directions that will surely make readers take notice of you.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 11:38:44 am »
I'm going to leave some constructive criticism. I hope you don't mind.

Study how Batman is written in the comics. The constant use of exclamations acts as an emphasis for the dialog in the prose form, which tends to create a stilting pattern when used constantly.

Example - Robin! This is why I trained you! I knew you'd want to help, and you still disobeyed my ORDERS!

In most forms of fiction, Batman actually speaks with a very controlled pattern. Usually very calm unless he needs to spring into action or gets caught up by his emotions.

Outside of that, spend more time developing some of the important elements of your story. In Muscular Women fic, I know writers are eager to jump straight into things and get to the "good bits". But like any good story, let it breathe and develop. Selina developing the suit and going through her training, for example, feels rather rushed. In a lot of the lesser quality comics and written form media, you will find this sort of pacing issue all over the place.

If you want to make a story with a lot of stakes and payoffs that don't feel forced or unearned, develop the world of your story more so that readers can build an anticipation for you to play off of. Characters and props that you introduce into the story to help build relationships and plot details on that can have a clear impact on the direction you want to take the story. As is, the story is extremely sparsely lived in. Who designed Selina's new suit? How did Selina find them about them and the project to make the suit? Don't forget how keen a mind Batman has - he's the guy that notices things even Superman could be unaware of. How exactly does Selina pull a fast one on someone who can notice when The Flash makes a mistake?

An overly easy win or easy out is the calling card of a writer who doesn't really care about what they're writing.

It's still super early in the story, so you have plenty of time to develop it into one both you and the reader can be glad they spent the time on. As is, it has potential. Don't let any pitfalls of the writing process deter you from always doing your best. Keep at it, and you'll take the story in directions that will surely make readers take notice of you.
Wow. Thank you so much for these tips. I would love a thousand comments like these that help me improve. Regarding exclamation points, I didn't understand if you advise using fewer and only in more intense speeches, right? Sorry, but English is not my first language, and maybe I misunderstand your words.
About descriptions, I swear it's a dilemma that has plagued me forever. I would love to describe everything in detail, but I'm afraid of creating chapters that are too long and verbose. Unfortunately, this is not a book but a story written for fun, and I wouldn't want to bore the reader too much. You have no idea how many things I cut when I reread the entire chapter, just to avoid slowing down the pace too much. Unfortunately, I'm a beginner and have a lot to learn. Thanks again for this very helpful comment.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 09:50:22 am »
Chapter 2

In the heart of the Joker's lair, far from prying eyes, the meeting room was located. In that dark place, the most sinister deeds of the supervillain were planned. To reach it, one had to overcome sophisticated security systems and about fifty armed criminals scattered throughout the building. The interior of the room was illuminated with green neon lights, creating a mad and chaotic atmosphere. The space was adorned with macabre and peculiar decorations. The walls were covered with purple and green striped wallpaper, interrupted by grotesque portraits of the Joker and his henchmen. At the center of the room was a large, dark wooden oval table, carved with sinister motifs. Scattered on it were playing cards, explosive toys, and various gadgets featuring the Joker's logo. The usual weekly meeting was underway.

"The business is booming, sir!" exclaimed the first henchman, who served as the treasurer. "We have a success rate higher than 5% this month."

"AHAHAH! Very good! Very good!" The laughter of the ringleader, the Joker, filled the room with poisonous hilarity.

"Informants have reported a serious police recruitment difficulty. Fewer cops mean that armed robberies are bringing in very interesting profits." communicated the second henchman, the one in charge of espionage.

"OHOHOHO! I like that! More problems for Gordon!" the boss applauded happily.

"Uh... regarding Batman, unfortunately... I don't have good news." said, almost in a hushed tone, the henchman positioned right across the table.

The Joker immediately became serious, despite his bright red lips standing out like a smile on his disfigured face. "What, what, what? What do you mean bad news?"

The questioned criminal felt all eyes turn towards him. Stern and melancholic looks judged him severely, eagerly awaiting him to reveal the negative data.

"Well... it seems that this week we've lost some apprentices, most of them captured and arrested by... um... Batman."

Joker brought his right hand to his face, touching his forehead with his thumb and index finger, as if he had a severe headache. His pale face represented eternal madness, but his men by now understood when his mood changed drastically. "Some? What does 'some' mean?"

"Uh... 23 to be exact." The henchman replied fearfully.

Joker opened his eyes and stared at him with his mad yet stern gaze. "Do you know what 23 men in the hands of the police means? It means there are 23 more chances for those idiots to talk. And if they talk, the police come here. And if they come here, we have to spend money to be left alone. AND IF WE SPEND MONEY, I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL!"

"BANG!"

Without the slightest remorse, Joker seized the gun on the table, stood up, and shot the henchman in front of him point-blank, killing him instantly.

The atmosphere became tense and nervous. No one dared to utter a word. Only a faint sound in the distance remained to break the silence that had settled. It was the noise of guns and machine guns firing, reaching their ears despite the soundproof walls.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Joker asked, with a questioning tone.

"BAM!"

The main door was forcefully opened, and a young lackey rushed in.

"SIR, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

Everyone drew their weapons and stood up from their chairs, looking around in chaotic confusion.

"Who the hell is the madman attacking us in our own home?" Joker asked, incredulous.

"I don't know, sir, but he took out half of our guards before we even noticed his presence."

"And have you got him? Have you killed him? What are you waiting for?"

"We couldn't identify him, but we're searching throughout the building."

"It must be Batman!" exclaimed one henchman, with a hoarse and arrogant voice.

Joker looked at him annoyed. "It can't be Batman, you idiot. It's not his style. He would never attack like this without any shred of evidence of my guilt or without at least a warrant." He turned to the henchman handling police information, who confirmed by shaking his head.

"Well, there's a lot of evidence here!" commented another henchman, indicating books and sheets full of fake accounts, reports of robberies, and various espionage documents.

Joker observed the table, acknowledging the sensibility of that comment. "Remind me to kill you for ruining my mood."

"Anyway, boss, this is the safest place in the building. The corridor is guarded by 5 men." said the criminal, still standing in the doorway. "He'll never make it here before you organize an escape."

He didn't have time to finish the sentence when a dark figure appeared behind him. He felt an intoxicating fragrance caress his nostrils as sharp claws tickled his throat.

"I believe your buddies are taking a nice nap."

"BANG! BANG! BANG!"

All the bosses in the room started shooting at the entrance, oblivious to the presence of their man. Selina grabbed the guy in front of her and jumped aside, taking cover behind a walnut desk.

"T-thanks!" he exclaimed, aware that this woman had just saved his life.

"This isn't the place for a kid like you. Go home and get back to studying!" Selina urged him, scrutinizing him with her deep eyes.

"Uh... Y-yes, ma'am!" he obediently replied.

A new burst of gunfire riddled the wall above them. Selina leaned her shoulder against the side of the heavy walnut desk and overturned it to increase the area of her cover. The young henchman looked amazed at how effortlessly this beautiful woman lifted a piece of furniture weighing at least 300 pounds.

"CATWOMAN!" Joker shouted, stopping his henchmen's machine guns with a hand gesture. "What do I owe the displeasure of your visit?"

Selina looked around. "Displeasure? That offends me. I'm here to talk business. Excuse me for not making an appointment," she replied, grabbing one of the four thick legs of the desk.

"CRACK"

The frightened young man watched incredulously as she snapped it with apparent ease.

"A call would have been appreciated!" Joker said, indicating to his men to move to find an effective firing line. "You've taken out 50 of my best lackeys. Do you know how much it'll cost me to replace them?"

Selina grabbed the second leg of the furniture and cleanly broke it off. "Money isn't what you lack, considering how much you spend on judges and lawyers. Anyway, I came here to ask you to limit the working area of your incompetent thieves. They interfere with my heists."

"If I recall correctly, Catwoman, it was you who didn't show up at the famous and only meeting of the big Bosses when we divided the zones of Gotham City. You never followed the rules, annoying all the major criminals in the city," said the green-haired man.

Meanwhile, Selina had also retrieved the other two sturdy wooden legs and held them tightly in her arms. "Well, you know me. I'm a lone wolf, and now I don't like the chaos that has ensued. I suggest you reduce your hits, or I'll destroy you!"

At the sound of those words, Joker burst into hearty laughter. "AHAHAHAH! We've always left you alone because your little heists didn't interfere too much with our work, but now you've crossed the line. I congratulate you for making it this far. Not even Batman has the courage to attack me so head-on, but it's time for you to die."

As soon as the man finished his sentence, two of his henchmen leaped simultaneously to either side of the desk, ready to open fire on the intruder. With a lightning-fast move, Catwoman hurled two of the wooden legs she possessed toward the criminals, hitting them both in the head at the same time. Their machine guns started firing randomly, creating a massive chaos. Immediately, Selina emerged from above the furniture and threw the other two wooden pieces, taking out two more men. Joker and the remaining two henchmen began squeezing the triggers, trying to hit the single target, but Catwoman somersaulted sideways, avoiding the bullets. While in mid-air, she drew her whip and struck the hand of the opponent in front of her, making him lose the weapon. With a feline leap, she reached the meeting table and grabbed a chair. She threw it forcefully at the last remaining man, smashing it against him.

She arrived unscathed, right in front of the Joker, who raised the gun toward her. With a swift move, Catwoman seized his wrist and forced him to turn the arm toward the ceiling. The bullet hit a chandelier squarely, shattering the light bulb into a thousand pieces. Selina tightened her fingers, and the man's hand reflexively opened, while his mouth uttered a "OUCH" of pain. The weapon fell directly into Selina's free hand. With one last swift motion, she turned it sideways, aiming it at the man she had disarmed with the whip.

"Don't move if you value your life!" she declared.

The criminal ignored the weapon he was about to pick up, but turned towards the exit and ran away, terrified.

"Never once do you men listen," she commented, letting the gun's clip fall to the ground.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" Joker exclaimed through gritted teeth, trying to endure the piercing pain in his hand. "My men will hunt you down and kill you. You won't be able to hide anywhere."

Selina's bicep tightened further, increasing the pressure she applied with her fingers and creating a tear in the costume that covered it. Joker's legs buckled, and the sound of the wrist bone shattering echoed in the room. "Aaaaaagh!"

Catwoman looked at him with superiority. "Your men obey only two things: money and fear. I can perfectly provide both." And she let the man collapse to the ground, checking his broken wrist.

The brunette observed the tear in her own dress. "Look at what you made me do."

She bent down, grabbed him by the throat with one hand, and made him raise his feet.

Half an hour later, one of the guards at Arkham Asylum found Joker's body tied with a chain to the large gate. He had been beaten and left for dead, with numerous claw marks covering much of his skin. Next to him were stacks of documents proving his guilt for a myriad of crimes committed in Gotham City. If and when he woke up from the coma, he would be facing several life sentences right there at Arkham.

The next morning, Bruce Wayne was sipping a cup of black coffee while reading the newspaper on the large mahogany table. "It seems the Joker's days of freedom are finally over," he exclaimed, addressing his butler.

"Excellent news for the citizens of Gotham. Someone should personally thank whoever carried out this magnanimous act." Alfred replied, winking at him.

Bruce looked at him with a perplexed expression. "I'll consider it. For now, I hope Selina doesn't get into trouble. She exposed herself too much against those people".

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 07:14:38 pm »
Go Selina. K+

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 08:31:32 am »
Chapter 3

The storm raged loudly, with thunder and lightning illuminating the otherwise dark sky. The moon was hidden behind black clouds, and the rain beat incessantly on the roof of a certain skyscraper. A man stood there alone, holding a gun in one hand and a coin in the other. He was waiting for the arrival of a certain person. He imagined that the confrontation was now inevitable and that only one of them would see the light of the sun unharmed the next morning. The sound of the locked metal door echoed. One, two shots, and on the third, the lock broke, and the door was kicked open. The black boot that appeared indicated that the moment had come. Harvey Dent, also known as Two-Face, checked his watch. "It's 2:22. a.m. You're right on time!" he said.

Facing him, amidst the puddles that had formed on the roof, Catwoman's figure rose in all her majesty. She was tall, powerful, mysterious, and despite the recent signs of battle on her costume, she managed to convey confidence and sensuality. "I didn't think you were still waiting for me, Two-Face. Usually, mice run when they smell the cat".

The man with the scarred half-face raised the gun towards the woman. "I bet you wouldn't make it up here. I had prepared a nice welcome party for you."

"How many professional mercenaries did you hire? 40? 50? If you want my opinion, they weren't much of a challenge." Selina tried not to show the wounds, bruises, and cuts she had acquired, defeating the numerous hired killers waiting on every floor of the building.

"After the stunt you pulled with the Joker, I take precautions. I want to know what game you're playing. Since when does Catwoman get involved in organized crime?"

"PFFT! And you call it organized? Bunch of inexperienced thieves, only managing to create chaos throughout Gotham? I don't like to play into certain stereotypes, but it takes a woman's touch to clean up this city." Catwoman took a step forward, but Two-Face cocked the gun.

"I should kill you right now for what you said, but I'll give you a chance. Since you think you're so tough, let's see what you're made of. Heads - bullet, tails - hand-to-hand combat!"

Dent tossed the coin into the air, it spun numerous times and landed in the center of his palm. He opened his fingers and observed it, smiling with both halves of his face. "You're a lucky woman!" he said before tossing the gun aside. Selina released her grip on her whip, placing it gently on the ground.

"Come on! Bring it on!" exclaimed the man, assuming a fighting stance.

In addition to being an excellent marksman, Two-Face had grown up practicing boxing and training in various forms of unarmed combat. In the suburbs of Gotham, he was one of the most dangerous figures to face unarmed, and only a few, including Batman, would ever have the courage to challenge him.

However, that wasn't what worried Catwoman at the moment. The numerous clashes on different floors had drained her of much of her energy, and she couldn't ignore the fact that she felt exhausted. The men she had faced weren't your usual two-bit henchmen, but well-equipped and trained professional assassins. Dent had planned everything and wouldn't have challenged her unless he had almost complete certainty of winning.

Nevertheless, Selina prepared for the fight. The two approached, both with arms raised and fists clenched. They circled each other, waiting for an opening. Suddenly, Two-Face feigned low and delivered a powerful punch to Catwoman's face. She took the hit and stepped back a few paces. It wasn't like her to fall for such a simple feint, but she wasn't clear-headed, and her mind was clouded.

Dent seized the moment and continued the offensive. He charged with a series of powerful punches, forcing Selina to go on the defensive. "Is this all the mysterious Catwoman has to offer?" he mocked. "There are rumors of a woman who frequents all the gyms in Gotham, humiliating bodybuilders and martial artists, defeating them in every discipline. I thought that was you, but you don't seem all that impressive!"

Amidst the onslaught, Selina saw a small opening and struck Two-Face with a punch to the chest. He fell backward, allowing the woman to catch her breath. "You talk too much for my liking!" she exclaimed, wiping blood from her lip.

Dent got up, touching his aching chest. "So those arms aren't just nice to look at. They have some power in them."

Selina's biceps stood out under the dark material of the costume. There was a large tear, revealing the muscle forcefully pushing through, further stretching the damaged fabric. Her chest rose and fell with deep breaths. Rain soaked her fair skin in the revealing neckline. Selina had often pushed beyond her limits, but this was a life-or-death situation. She couldn't let the fight last too long.

Catwoman raised her fists in front of her face, protecting her enchanting features and leaving the lower part of her bust exposed. Two-Face immediately attacked her abdomen. He landed three quick punches and one powerful final blow. As soon as his knuckles collided with her marble-like abdominal muscles, the force of the recoil reverberated through his entire arm. He stood momentarily paralyzed, and meanwhile, a powerful punch hit him squarely in the shoulder.

"Accursed harlot! What have you hidden there? An armor?" Dent asked, checking that his arm and shoulder were still intact.

"Just dedication and training," Selina replied, tapping her abdomen. "Let's say it's a natural armor."

Two-Face felt a growing sense of fear within himself. This fight was supposed to be just a spectacle, a theatrical amusement meant to indulge his fetish for bets or the number 2. It wasn't expected that he would be in trouble. It wasn't expected that his blows would have no effect on the amazonian body of that woman. "What's your secret, Catwoman? A few years ago, you weren't this powerful. What happened to you?" he asked, starting to move slowly towards where he had thrown the gun.

"A few years ago, I hadn't yet discovered the potential of my body. I held my own against all you bosses without really pushing myself. I've become this way thanks to the training I've undergone, and I've only scratched the surface of my abilities." She dug her cat-like claws into the fabric of her already well-worn costume, and with a swift arm movement, she tore away the entire upper part. She remained dressed only in the mask, tight pants, boots, and a black bra. Harvey Dent's eyes admired the perfect muscular definition, bathed in the pouring rain. He had never seen anything so sensual and powerful at the same time.

He observed veins standing out on the muscular neck, pumping blood and oxygen into every fiber of that powerful body. The trapezius muscles were thick and descended dramatically towards those round and broad shoulders that had just absorbed every attack without suffering any damage. The biceps were the size of a large grapefruit and pulsated with power, constrained under the soft layer of female skin. The close-range punch they had just delivered to Dent had almost dislocated the man's shoulder. The ample bosom struggled to be contained in that black bra, dense and compressed, pushed by the large pectorals, waiting there until it would be free to explode in all its magical sensuality.

Two-Face lowered his gaze and saw how the gaps between each abdominal muscle confirmed his opponent's words. To penetrate that thick layer of muscles, he would need much more than a simple punch. A gun, for example. His brain finally snapped out of that state of enchantment and reminded him to reach the unguarded weapon as quickly as possible.

Dent ran laterally, immediately followed by the high-heeled beauty. He threw himself to the floor and, after a somersault, grabbed the gun, attempting to point it towards his nemesis. Catwoman reached him with a feline leap and kicked the armed hand with the heel of her boot. The gun flew off the rooftop, unable to discharge the shot. With a kick to the chest, the man was thrown along the rain-soaked pavement.

"AGH!" Two-Face screamed, feeling the noise of a couple of ribs shattering.

Selina approached him with a stealthy and sensual step. Harvey Dent searched within himself for the last shred of pride and courage that remained, standing stoically, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. He prepared to launch into a desperate attack, but Catwoman anticipated him, striking him in the face with a final devastating punch that sent him flying several meters backward.

Two broken teeth rolled on the pavement as Two-Face's bleeding body slumped on the edge of the balcony. Selina approached slowly, trying not to collapse from exhaustion herself. She grabbed him under the collar of the pinstripe jacket and lifted him to his feet. The man's legs were bent and didn't provide proper support. She advanced until his torso protruded beyond the edge, and his elegant shoes barely touched the gray ledge.

"Now that we're comfortable, we can talk business," she began, looking at him with her deep green eyes.

"Business? I have nothing to discuss with you." Dent smirked maliciously, revealing the two missing teeth on the healthy side of his face.

Selina released her grip with her left hand, keeping him off balance with only her right. "I don't think you're in a position to make demands. Your life is literally in the palm of my hand."

"AHAHAH! You're a thief, Catwoman, not a killer. You'll never let me fall." Two-Face laughed, with an arrogant tone.

"Thanks to your hired guns, though, I'm very tired, so I can't guarantee you won't slip away. It would be a tragic accident." She reiterated.

"Prove it!" He finally challenged.

Selina scrutinized him carefully. The madness and pride of Gotham's criminals were like a bottomless pit. Only a warped mindset like theirs could comprehend them, and an even higher willingness could destroy them.

"Okay! Farewell!" She said, shrugging. The woman took a step forward, allowing Dent's feet to lose contact with the rooftop.

"WHAT? NOOOOOOOO!" The boss screamed, feeling the void beneath him. For a moment, his entire life flashed before him. He saw his youth, the abuse from his father, passing the bar exam, becoming the district attorney, the acid that disfigured him, and finally, the mysterious eyes of Catwoman. Those same eyes that were watching him at that exact moment as he dangled beyond the skyscraper's ledge, kept alive only by an incredibly powerful arm.

"Please... Please, don't let me go. I'll do anything you want," he pleaded, seeing Selina's bicep tremble from the effort.

"Very well!" She said through gritted teeth but maintained the same position. "I want you to give up your title as Boss and dissolve your criminal organization."

"What?" He asked, surprised.

"UNDERSTAND?" She growled, intimidating him.

"Yes, yes. I understand. I'll do it. I promise, but don't let me fall!" Dent gripped the solid forearm supporting him with both hands.

Catwoman observed him for another couple of seconds, trying to detect any hint of deception in his eyes. What she saw was only fear and dismay. Satisfied, she stepped back, allowing him to return to the wet ground. The man threw himself on the floor, ignoring the presence of puddles.

"Huff, huff! Why are you doing all this?" He asked, admiring the statuesque body of the woman.

"Your thirst for power has worn me out. I've decided to give all you supervillains a reality check." Selina replied, panting.

"With me and the Joker out of the game, other Bosses will take advantage and increase their power," Dent warned.

"I have a specific plan, and you're not out of the game. I want you to work for me." She said, placing her tall black boots right in front of the criminal's battered face.

Harvey looked up, gazing from below at that gargantuan and intimidating creature, imposing itself with such confidence. Fear once again filled his heart, preventing any negative response. "Wh-what do you want me to do?" He asked, with a faint voice.

"I need a man to handle legal matters for me, and you were the best lawyer in town, once!" Selina bent slightly at the knees and extended her hand to Two-Face.

The man looked at her and immediately accepted the offer, without relying on his usual coin.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 09:36:43 am »
Very nice ! I like Batman and female muscle. So this story is perfect for me ;)

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 11:11:09 am »
Very nice ! I like Batman and female muscle. So this story is perfect for me ;)
"Thank you very much for the comment, tapion. Yes, the characters in Batman are very fascinating. I'll finish this story, and if it's well-received, I have some ideas for a sequel."

Offline Mongoose750

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 03:36:24 pm »
It is good, but I just have one recommendation.  Get rid of the high heels.  Despite what is shown in the movies, you can't move that well in those things.  And if her legs are that well developed, no heels are needed to display that.

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 05:08:47 am »
Keep going:

Note on the high heels, in one of Tom King's books he had Catwoman state she USED to wear high heels because that is how cats walked, off their heels, but she ditched that.

Up to you how you want to play it.

It could even be like a Princess Bride thing for her, where she ditches the heels when she is getting really serious.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2023, 07:50:29 am »
Thank you all for the messages. I already planned to modify the costume as the story continues, but I admit I hadn't thought about removing/modifying the high-heeled boots. You're right, and even though it's a work of fiction, it's reasonable to consider such details. Adjusting these "errors" is not a problem.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2024, 01:07:52 pm »
Chapter 4

Exhausted after the strenuous encounter with Two-Face, Selina returned to her apartment. She tossed what was left of her costume into the trash, removed her rain-soaked boots, and placed Catwoman's mask on its designated stand. She remained in a bra and panties, collapsing wearily onto the bed sheets, reflecting on her plans for the future.

Observing her majestic figure in the mirror cleverly attached to the ceiling, allowing for a narcissistic indulgence upon waking or when the need for self-gratification arose. She checked the bruises and wounds on her skin. A cut on her bicep, a sore rib, a bruise on her thigh. She also had a bruised lip, a fond gift from Harvey Dent's punch. She smiled, thinking about how his face had been altered after she had returned the kindness. It was challenging to distinguish the disfigured half from the healthy one.

She had faced an army of mercenaries and one of the main Bosses, sustaining only an acceptable amount of damage. It was undoubtedly a success, but she needed to expedite her recovery. Usually, her body healed very quickly, but if she had to face another deadly battle within a few days, she could be in serious trouble. Fortunately, she already knew who to turn to, and it wasn't one of the names on her blacklist.

A few evenings later, when her body had absorbed most of the bruises, Selina donned her costume and ventured out into the dark night. She reached the outskirts of Gotham, where many buildings were abandoned, and urban decay reigned unchecked. The streets were uneven, and the people wandering about had a cynical and questionable appearance. Selina sighed with nostalgia, recalling those places that had forced her to mature so quickly when she was just a child.

She stopped in front of a large, dilapidated greenhouse, with broken glass and climbing plants almost completely engulfing it. The door was ajar, as a large root protruded from the ground, preventing its closure. She opened it slowly, causing a loud creak that disrupted the tranquility of the halls, devoured by the silent force of nature. She observed how the greenery of the plants slowly incorporated the furniture and gardening tools left there who knows how long ago.

Taking a couple of steps forward, she trod on the undergrowth of dry leaves and brambles that had formed on the floor. The atmosphere was gloomy, and all her senses were on high alert for the likely presence of traps.

Suddenly, her black boot snapped some dry twigs, and a large root coiled around her ankle. Selina fell to the ground and began to slide on her back, pulled forcefully towards the interior of the building. She looked beyond her feet and saw a large dark hole at the base of a thick trunk. The root was being sucked into it, along with the succulent body of the prey it had just captured. Selina tried to grab onto something to stop herself, but the branches and leaves she found broke like breadsticks, given the intensity with which she was being carried.

She had now crossed the entire room and was rapidly approaching the entrance of that dark cave. She had to do something quickly to avoid becoming a snack for a foolish tree. In a last desperate attempt, she tried to widen her free leg and prepared for impact. The bottom of her boot slammed heavily against the trunk beside the hole and embedded into the bark. Her knee bent as in a deep squat, and the muscles of her quadriceps burst outward, tearing the fabric of her costume in several places. With inhuman effort, Catwoman managed to stabilize herself and completely halt her slide.

"AAAAGH!" She screamed, feeling the muscle fibers of her flexor stretch. Fortunately, her adductors had the strength to easily crush a watermelon; otherwise, the recoil could have cleanly severed her leg.

Meanwhile, the tree continued unabated, relentlessly jerking the trapped ankle, trying to overpower the prey's resistance.

In the gym, Selina could lift impressive amounts of weight with her legs. Any kind of leg press never had enough plates to concern her, and she often enjoyed humiliating large, hefty men by using them as additional weights. However, at that moment, she wasn't challenging a human being but a plant, and she was in extreme difficulty.

She took deep breaths, realizing that, at least for the moment, she was at a standstill. She could maintain that position, in constant muscle contraction, for a limited time, while the root could pull her for days, theoretically. She had never heard of a tree experiencing fatigue, and she certainly didn't intend to stay there to find out.

She cleared her mind, just as her Krav Maga instructor had taught her before she took him down. She focused on the goal to reach and the metaphorical distance to cover. Closing her eyes, gritting her teeth, she began to bring the leg trapped by the vine towards her chest. The task was daunting. The strength possessed by that plant was unknown, but it could easily pull a car.

"AAAGH!" Selina screamed in pain when the grip on her ankle intensified. Evidently, the root had sensed the prey's escape attempt and was trying to prevent it.

"It's just a plant! It's just a plant!" the woman repeated in her head. Slowly, her knee began to bend, and the leg started to come out of the trunk. Her abs burned as if they were resting on hot coals. The entire thigh had contracted its muscles to the maximum. If an ancient Greek sculptor had passed by, he would undoubtedly have used her as inspiration to sculpt a warrior goddess.

When the angle finally surpassed 90 degrees, Selina managed to grab the root with her strong hands. She sank her titanium-reinforced cat claws into the plant's tissues, hoping to persuade it to relent.

"Cursed pain-resistant trees!" she cursed, realizing the grip showed no sign of loosening. "In this case, I'm sorry, but you leave me no choice but to be drastic." Selina began pulling the root in two opposite directions. Her biceps and triceps contracted violently, inevitably tearing the tree's appendage in half. Accepting defeat, the plant retracted what remained of the root into the dark hole and fell silent.

Selina pulled her boot out of the trunk and stood up. Limping, she advanced to the next room, finally meeting the person she had come for.

"Poison Ivy!" she exclaimed, observing the woman waiting for her, seated at a gardening table.

Pamela Lillian Isley, aka Poison Ivy, was a Gotham scientist passionate about botany. She was an extremely seductive woman, standing at 5'10" (177 cm), with red hair, fair skin, and a piercing gaze. Dressed provocatively, her outfit barely covered her ample bosom and abdomen, with long gloves, tight stockings, and high-heeled boots—all strictly in various shades of green.

"Catwoman! What an unexpected surprise," she exclaimed, sounding surprised but not very convincing.

Selina looked suspiciously around. "Your tree at the entrance suggests my visit wasn't to your liking."

"Oh, that! It usually feeds on some mice or squirrels, but with a person, it's satisfied for at least a week," Poison Ivy said, looking up and down Catwoman's muscular body. "With you, maybe a week and a half. Forgive me, but I just can't make it behave."

"I don't believe there's a plant in the world that doesn't follow your orders." Selina approached menacingly, looming with her height advantage.

Pamela remained still, trying to hide the fear her visitor was transmitting. "I would never dare to bother the one who has stirred up half of Gotham's underworld. I sincerely hope it didn't harm you."

Selina looked at her deeply, emphasizing her dominant attitude. "Nothing much! After all, it was just a plant!"

The two women exchanged challenging glances. Disparaging the plant kingdom was a great offense to Poison Ivy, but at the same time, she had no intention of conflicting with Catwoman. For a week, she had explicitly ordered the guardian tree to stop and kill anyone who showed up, but apparently, for the first time, her trump card had failed. "Better this way!" Pamela finally conceded, lowering her gaze humbly. "What have you come to do here, in my humble abode?"

"As you well know, I've undertaken a campaign against Gotham City's underworld, and I wanted to make sure you sided with the right side," Selina explained, strolling around the room, letting the tension between them ease.

"I don't side with anyone," Poison Ivy immediately replied. "I'm a loner, just like you used to be."

"People change. I've realized that to live peacefully, you have to get rid of what bothers you, and there are too many annoying insects in Gotham." Catwoman reached some fruit trees growing inside the greenhouse and began caressing the ripe grapefruits with her nails. "A war has started, and if you don't take sides, you'll end up being overwhelmed."

Pamela watched her closely, with her green eyes. "You took out the Joker and Two-Face, but others will soon take their place. When the big Bosses sense danger, they might even ally while you're alone. Who guarantees you'll be the faction that wins in the end?"

"I'm following a perfectly devised plan, while the Bosses are too arrogant to accept an alliance. As long as their pride is so great, I don't have to worry about anything." The woman grabbed one of the grapefruits and began rolling it in her palm. "I assure you that by the time they realize the danger looming over them, I'll have destroyed them all, one after the other." With a quick and decisive squeeze, Selina burst the fruit between her fingers, staining the floor with orange juice.

A drop of concern rolled down Poison Ivy's forehead. Catwoman's charisma and personality were powerful weapons, capable of breaking even the most resistant spirits. "You might be right, but I also have to consider my own gain. What do you have to offer?"

"Just the fact that you won't end up on my blacklist should be enough of an incentive," Selina dried her wet hand on a large green leaf. "But if you decide to help me, you'll have practically unlimited funds for your research and no complications with the police on ethical or ideological matters. You can finally be free to defend what you believe in."

Pamela contemplated the offer she received. Getting dollars for her experiments was always a problem, not to mention the subsequent legal issues. The idea of no longer dealing with all those moralists, as when she used human guinea pigs, was quite appealing. "Alright, I accept! But what exactly should I do?"

Catwoman grinned satisfactorily. "For now, I need much more effective medicines than those available in pharmacies. You can start by treating the injuries I got from your friendly tree." Selina removed her boots and torn pants. "What a pity! It was my last costume."

She remained only in black panties and turned around, revealing the injured thigh. Poison Ivy's sexual fantasies weren't very clear and defined. She was still indecisive, not only between the two genders but also between the animal and plant kingdoms. In any case, she couldn't help but appreciate the sight of those muscular legs and powerful buttocks. Selina lay down face down on a cleared table. Pamela took a cream and sank her fingers between her new ally's thighs.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 07:00:59 pm »
It keeps getting better. K+. Love the way the story is expanding

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2024, 10:31:00 am »
Chapter 5

Another dark and mysterious night in Gotham City, and yet another renowned jewelry store ready to become the stage for another crime. The Bat-Signal had been high in the sky for hours but was distant from this part of the city. The Dark Knight was obviously busy with other deviant criminals, in other heroic battles, or in other adventurous pursuits. Police sirens served as a background score for the wet streets, while explosions and gunshots punctuated the rhythm. Everything was normal, except for one small detail: tonight, in that jewelry store, one of the big Bosses himself was committing the crime.

"UAHAHAHAH! This is how it's done!" Victor Fries, also known as Mr. Freeze, stood in front of a display case, eagerly observing the coveted diamond. He had commissioned this heist three times already, but his men had always been intercepted or blocked by other criminals. Frustrated, he decided to go in person, just like the old times. After freezing the alarm system and a group of thugs attacking him at the entrance, he had finally reached the desired object.

He approached the case, lowering his head almost to touch it with his bulletproof glass helmet. His pale face reflected on the diamond from dozens of different angles. He smiled with satisfaction, but then his eyes caught something suspicious. He quickly turned, shouldering his freezing rifle.

"Well, well, well! You finally showed up," exclaimed Catwoman, standing in front of him. She had been forced to sew a new type of costume since the old ones were all destroyed by her expanding muscles. To avoid tearing in the upper part of her body, she opted for minimal coverage, protecting only the chest and abdomen. The gloves were longer, reaching up to the elbow, leaving the biceps free to contract and swell without causing damage. She chose not to abandon the tight pants to maintain her sensuality but reinforced them at specific points with triple-layered purple patches. Another thing she reluctantly had to change was her beloved high-heeled boots. They had faithfully accompanied her through dozens of battles, but the level of her opponents had risen dramatically. She couldn't afford even the slightest mistake against the caliber of the big Bosses, so she opted for a pair of low, comfortable shoes with a rubber sole. She still managed to create a costume that protected her while highlighting her beautiful feminine power. "I was tired of having this jewelry store surveilled," she said, holding the whip tight in one hand and spinning its end with the other.

"UAHAHAH! So, it was you sabotaging my heists," said Mr. Freeze. "And can you explain why, out here, I was attacked by the Joker's men, even though he's behind bars?"

Selina smiled proudly. "They work for me, of course. After their leader fell, I selected competent people for management roles, while the others were free to go their own way or do some jobs for me."

"Pfui! Poor deluded girl. You have no idea how these things work. You're a loner, while to lead, you must always be present in person. Simply declaring yourself a boss isn't enough, or you'll be dethroned immediately," Victor mocked.

"No one is obligated to stay. If they want to work for me, they must abide by my rules, or they can turn to one of you Bosses. At least until you're still around." She lowered her gaze threateningly.

Mr. Freeze visibly chuckled at her threat. "You're out of your mind, Catwoman. Here's some advice: take what you've got and be content to be alive. After all the chaos you've caused, you can't afford to invade others' territories anymore."

"Oh, but this is my territory. You're the one who needs to leave," Selina replied confidently.

Victor visibly became agitated. "What the hell are you saying? Gotham's territories were divided long ago during the meeting you refused to attend. You lost your only chance because it's impossible for all the Bosses to gather again peacefully."

"Well, unfortunately, we have a conflict of interests because I love diamonds, and here, there's one. I've just decided to monopolize the jewelry stores, so back off".

Selina moved forward as Mr. Freeze fired his rifle. With a feline reflex, Catwoman jumped high and hit Victor's bulletproof helmet with her whip. The blow did no damage but distracted him for a fraction of a second, during which the woman struck him in the chest with her shoe.

Mr. Freeze staggered back a few steps and then began to laugh. "UAHAHAH! What do you think you're doing, Catwoman? This armor protects me from everything; you should know that. I'm immune to gunfire and explosions. Do you intend to defeat me with simple kicks?"

Selina lunged forward, hitting him with two punches on the helmet, then kicked him in the foot, causing him to lose balance forward, and delivered a knee to his chest. When Victor bent forward, she sank her claws into his side, piercing his armor.

"Accursed bastard!" he complained, pressing the trigger and freezing the floor beneath Catwoman's boots.

She began to slide, and he aimed the rifle at her body. Selina grabbed the end of the rifle with her hand and shifted it aside. The beam still hit her arm, freezing it from shoulder to wrist, but her life was saved. She jumped backward and took cover behind some jewelry displays.

"You're strong, I must admit," said Victor. "No one had ever surpassed my armor, but now it's over for you. The ice that hit you is special. In 30 seconds, it will meld with your skin, and you won't be able to thaw it, or you'll lose your arm. You chose the wrong day to change costumes. With your usual suit, you would have had at least a couple of minutes to decide to surrender."

Selina could feel the painful burns on her skin as the transformation was taking place. "Do you know why I had to change costumes? Because every time I fight against you, I'm forced to throw it away due to too many tears. Your ice may be very dangerous, but it has the same problem as my old suit. It lacks elasticity." With immense effort, Selina flexed the muscles in her arm. Mr. Freeze opened his mouth in astonishment, seeing small cracks forming on his special ice.

"UAAAAAHHH!" Catwoman screamed, shattering the sculpture that imprisoned her into a thousand pieces. The bicep was wet and reddened, but it was enormous and shone magnificently. Struck by a shiver of terror, Victor backed away, taking refuge in another room of the jewelry store. Once he crossed the threshold, he began firing with his rifle, creating a thick barrier in place of the door.

"You've locked yourself in a room without windows." Warned Selina, knocking her knuckles against the newly created wall.

Mr. Freeze watched fearfully as the distorted and enlarged image of Catwoman appeared through the ice. Despite him being much taller, the woman he now looked at seemed gigantic. "I don't care, monster! I don't know what trick you used, but I prefer to wait for the police."

<TUM, TUM, TUM>

Victor's glassy eyes began to tremble in fear as he watched Selina punch the seemingly indestructible barrier that separated them.

"S-Stop! You can't hope to break this ice with..."

A large crack appeared in front of him.

<TUM, TUM, CRACK>

The ice wall shattered, collapsing onto the floor in large blocks. What remained was Catwoman, in all her might, with her fist extended. The black glove was bloodied from the blows, but this only proved that underneath the fabric, there was no metal protecting her, only the powerful yet feminine skin.

Desperate, Mr. Freeze fired again with his rifle. Selina moved slightly to the side and struck with all her strength. The fist pierced the freezing beam, creating an "ice glove" around her and hitting the man directly on the helmet. The bulletproof glass shattered into millions of tiny pieces, and behind him, poor Victor was swept away. He flew across the room with a broken jaw and fell onto display cases full of diamonds, destroying them.

Selina walked slowly forward, reaching the unfortunate man's body.

Mr. Freeze tried to find the strength to speak. "T-Taking out one Boss is an opportunity. Taking out 2 is a warning signal. Y-You're already in the crosshairs of all of Gotham's underworld. Attacking me is like declaring war on everyone. No one had dared challenge them so openly. They'll unite and destroy you."

Catwoman leaned over him and took his face in her fingers. "Just because it has never happened doesn't mean they have the slightest idea of what awaits them. And besides, you said it yourself: it's impossible for all the Bosses to gather!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina quickly closed the apartment door and opened the medicine cabinet. She grabbed a transparent jar Pamela had given her, opened it, and dipped her hand inside, taking a large amount of cream. She began to spread it on her severely burned arm.

"What happened to you?" exclaimed a hoarse voice right behind her.

Startled, Selina almost dropped the precious jar. "BRUCE? What are you doing here in my house?"

Batman approached her and grabbed her wrist, examining her injured arm. Selina immediately pulled away, freeing herself from his grip.

"What are you doing, Selina? You're putting yourself in too much danger," the Dark Knight continued.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to brush it off. "Why are you here? The Bat-Signal is on in the sky."

"A while ago, the police found Mr. Freeze in a jewelry store. He was tied up, unconscious, beaten, and had a video recording hanging around his neck showing him freezing some men and entering the store. He will be charged with attempted murder and armed robbery. When they open the investigation, they'll find many more pieces of evidence to frame him and keep him inside for a long time." Bruce looked at her intently.

"And so? It's good news, isn't it?" She shrugged.

"STOP PLAYING DUMB!" he shouted. "I know it's you behind it, just like you orchestrated the Joker's arrest and the fact that Two-Face gave up everything."

Selina looked at him seriously. "And what if it is? Why do you care? You have less work to do."

Batman approached her again. "I'm worried about you. Look at yourself. Freezing burns, sweating from the effort, your hand is injured. I'm afraid you're getting into something too big."

"I can take care of myself." She reiterated, standing up and turning away. "What I do is none of your business. Crimes have decreased, haven't they? Be content and don't ask questions".

Bruce stood in front of her again. "Selina, please. Tell me what's going on. The Joker is in Arkham, but many of his henchmen are still operating. Dent's men are still around, even though he seems to have resumed his career as a lawyer. Explain to me what you're doing, and I'll try to help."

Selina stared into his eyes, trying to find sincerity in his words. "I'm sorry, Bruce, but when I asked for your help, you refused. Now please, don't get involved in this story."

"As long as you're involved, I will get involved!" He left through the window, disappointed and without answers.

After a great leap into the void, he reached the Batmobile and took the driver's seat. He closed the door, took a moment to think, and then turned to his passenger.

"It didn't go well, did it?" asked Dick Grayson, aka Robin.

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2024, 08:37:56 pm »
Chapter 6

The fog lingered in the air, evenly spreading through the narrow alleys. The Bat-Signal loomed high in the sky, but the police sirens didn't entirely dominate the city's soundtrack. They were faint in the distance, barely disturbing the nocturnal calm. Crime was decreasing as three of the major Bosses had fallen, making the others more cautious. For the first time in years, the villains were the ones afraid, and the underworld had to be careful. Catwoman was the cause of these events, waging an unexpected war against organized crime and unexpectedly winning.

At that moment, the woman walked calmly on the sidewalk, enjoying a well-deserved moment of relaxation. She was deciding how to spend the night. Perhaps robbing a jewelry store or disrupting a group of thieves to see if anyone was brave enough to face her.

As she entered an alley, her sixth sense kicked in. She heard a faint noise behind her and, with incredible reflexes, ducked, allowing a large hammer to pass over her head.

Selina rolled forward, assuming her combat stance, one leg extended, the other bent, with one hand on the ground.

Facing her was Harleen Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn, with a murderous gaze. She was a beautiful and flashy woman with blue eyes, blonde hair tied in two ponytails on the sides of her head, and a slim, athletic body. She was Joker's right-hand and usually wore his typical costume. That night, however, was different. She wore denim shorts and a dirty, crumpled white T-shirt, looking faded, depressed, and with smeared makeup, clearly having cried moments before.

"YOU! You've beaten my beloved Joker! You locked him up in Arkham, reducing him to practically a vegetable!"

When Selina had defeated the green-haired clown, the first person she sought was his second-in-command, Harley Quinn. She discovered Harley was on a secret mission in Europe, making her unreachable. Selina knew she would suffer the fall of her boss/lover more than anyone else, but it remained a secondary problem, to be dealt with in the future if necessary. Now that time had come.

Harleen attacked again, trying to strike her opponent with the hammer. Catwoman easily dodged and hit her with an elbow to the back, making her roll on the dirty asphalt. "I understand your sorrow, but when there's a change, someone always ends up hurting!" she said coldly.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! RIGHT WHEN I WASN'T THERE TO PROTECT HIM!" The blonde responded, clearly enraged.

"If you were there, you would have met the same fate. You were lucky, so thank fate and start a new life!" Selina didn't want to use such harsh words, but this was a broken woman with well-known mental instability, and giving false hope would only make things worse.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Harley Quinn rushed at her again, but Catwoman kicked her in the stomach, causing her to bend forward, and then delivered a knee to her chin. The blonde fell heavily backward.

"You can keep trying as long as you want, but you won't get anything. In fact, since you're ruining my free evening, I suggest you leave before I get really angry." Selina didn't want to torment someone not on her black list. She stood, waiting for a surrender, hoping the stubbornness of the broken woman wouldn't force her to punish her further. She watched as Harley got back on her feet. She was almost pitiful, but then Selina noticed something strange. Was it her imagination, or was Harley Quinn's back slightly larger than before?

Catwoman tried to figure out if her observation skills were wrong. They had never failed her, and something was definitely off. She saw the blonde pick up a piece of broken asphalt from the ground and throw it at her. She narrowly avoided the debris, and it shattered against a lamppost behind her. After the impact, a large dent appeared on the metal pole.

Selina turned around surprised, and her opponent came charging, wielding the large hammer. She dodged the incoming blows but with more difficulty. Harleen's speed had increased, as had her ability to handle the weapon. After a dozen evasions, Selina sidestepped and pushed the blonde behind her shoulder, propelling her forward in the attack. The hammer crashed into a solid brick wall, shaking the entire structure and shattering the glass of some windows.

"What the hell?" Catwoman wondered, stepping back into a defensive position.

"DIE, YOU BITCH!" Harley Quinn shouted, charging again.

Selina let her approach, dodged the first lunge, and with a Jujitsu move, struck the enemy's hand, causing her to drop the weapon. Immediately after, she used a Karate technique to destabilize her and, with a powerful spinning kick, hit her behind the back. Harley completely lost balance and crashed into the fire escape ladder, violently hitting her head. The entire structure shook forcefully, and the various iron bars vibrated for several seconds.

Catwoman panted, observing the motionless body of her opponent on the asphalt. She probably died on impact. Selina hated it when someone accidentally lost their life, but unfortunately, sometimes it was inevitable. She picked up the hammer and noticed how heavy it was. She tried to rotate it with one hand. To handle it gracefully, one needed significant physical strength.

She casually threw it away, but before leaving, she heard an unexpected noise. Harley Quinn was alive and getting up. The blonde leaned on the railing, trying to regain clarity. She violently shook her head left and right, then turned, searching for her nemesis.

There was a large cut on Harley Quinn's forehead, from which a strip of blood flowed. She wiped it with her fingers, observed them, and then turned her angry eyes to the woman in front of her.

"It's not possible!" Selina exclaimed, now free from any doubt. Her opponent was undoubtedly more muscular than before. Not overly swollen, but very defined, as if she had just finished an exhausting gym session. Some veins protruded on her arms, and her legs were tense, pushing the tight denim shorts to their limit.

"AAAAAAAAGH!" Harley screamed, launching herself forward. For the first time in many years, Catwoman felt a sense of fear within her. The situation was no longer under her control.

The blonde advanced boldly, attempting to strike her opponent with punches. As a boxing master, Selina parried, but each blow felt like a clubbing hit. After defending, she went on the offensive, landing three direct jabs. Several months earlier, with that series of punches, Selina Kyle had knocked out Gotham's heavyweight champion in a friendly match. However, after absorbing the blows, Harley Quinn showed a defiant smile and grabbed her opponent by the shoulders, starting to push her back. Instinctively, Catwoman did the same.

The two women locked eyes, but Selina's gaze was immediately drawn downward. She stared in shock at the blonde's shoes. They were simple white Converse. Normally, Catwoman was at least 3 inches taller than Harley Quinn, and that night she was also wearing her usual high-heeled boots. Yet, at that moment, the eyes of the two opponents were not so far apart. It was inexplicable.

"What the hell is happening to you?" she asked, seeking explanations.

"I'll kill you!" Harleen repeated, for the umpteenth time, and increased her push. Selina tried to resist, but her feet were forced backward. She felt the biceps under her hands growing in size.

"Is she... stronger than me?" she wondered, completely incredulous.

Aware that she was almost backed against the wall, Catwoman broke the grip with her arms and struck Harley's abdomen with a knee. It was like hitting a brick wall, but she still managed to destabilize the blonde. She quickly delivered two slaps to the throat and then an elbow to the cheek. She was convinced that her attacks had an effect, but Harleen hit her squarely in the face with a massive punch. Selina flew violently into some overturned trash bins. She put her hand to her face and then observed her bloodied fingers.

"YOU BITCH! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" Now, it was personal. No one, not even Batman, had ever gone this far: ruining the perfection of her captivating face.

Catwoman got up and launched herself at Harley Quinn. The two opponents collided like two linemen in a football game, canceling each other out. Selina began to hit Harleen's abdomen with powerful hooks, making her jolt with each blow. The blonde absorbed every hit with a loud rush of air. After taking a few attacks, she dug her fingers into the brunette's shoulders, making her grimace in pain, and pushed her back several steps.

The women observed each other from a distance. Both were panting from exhaustion. Blood flowed on their faces, muscles glistened with sweat. They were like two gladiators in the center of an arena. Their sculpted bodies were the emblem of physical strength, ready to confront each other in a showdown of superiority.

Selina had worked hard to aspire to the top spot, but now she was facing a harsh reality. Someone seemingly insignificant, like the psychiatrist of a already defeated Boss, was seriously challenging her. Harley Quinn had been a skilled gymnast in her youth, and her combat skills were good, but she couldn't compete with a force of nature like Catwoman. There had to be a trick, and Selina would find it, but for now, she had to dominate this crazed beast.

She lunged forward, feigning a frontal approach, then leaped sideways, evading her opponent. In the movement, she grabbed Harley Quinn by the wrist and used the momentum to find herself exactly behind her. She jumped on her, wrapping her right arm around Harleen's throat and closing the grip with her left. She had learned the perfect Rear Naked Choke during MMA lessons, astonishing and easily defeating even her instructor. She began to tighten with all her strength.

The blonde immediately tried to free herself, but Catwoman resisted, wrapping her legs around the hips. Selina could hear guttural sounds coming from the vocal cords she was strangling and continuous struggles shaking her from side to side. The size of Harley Quinn's muscular body increased even more. Selina was experiencing it firsthand, feeling the neck grow inside her grip. The denim shorts and the white T-shirt began to tear in different places. Probably now she would embarrass even her muscles. Selina felt like she was on a wild horse, but she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, especially when Harley began to violently slam her back against the building wall. Blood and saliva filled her mouth, but her arms remained locked together, as if her life depended on those last moments of resistance.

After some endless seconds, Harley Quinn began to lower toward the ground and finally lost consciousness. Selina released the grip and lay on the ground, catching her breath, staring at the night sky. Once, on a ranch, she had stunned a raging bull in half the time. "Now, let's find out what the hell is wrong with you." she exclaimed, getting up, then grabbed Harley's heavy body and threw it over her shoulder.

She reached Poison Ivy's greenhouse and kicked open the entrance gate. Even the guardian tree had learned to retract when Catwoman was angry. She entered the research room, where the scientist was distilling some strange colorful liquids. She approached the table and threw Harley Quinn's unconscious body on it, knocking over vials and glass bottles. Pamela looked at her disapprovingly. "Nice to see you again." she said sarcastically.

"Fix my nose!" Selina ordered, annoyed.

The red-haired woman brought her hands to Catwoman's face, checking its condition. "What do we do with that blondie?" she asked, turning to a cabinet full of plants, creams, and bottles.

"If she tries to wake up, I'll kill her!" the black-clad woman replied curtly. "She did this to me." she said, indicating her now bruised face.

Pamela grabbed some jars and returned to her patient. "Beaten up by this cheerleader? You're losing your touch." she commented, bringing a wooden stick to Selina's mouth.

"She was much bigger and more muscular before. While I was coming here, she returned to normal." she said before placing the stick between her teeth.

The scientist looked curiously at the blonde with ponytails and then grabbed Catwoman's nose, putting it back in place. "NGGGGGHH!" the black-clad woman grumbled.

Poison Ivy began to spread creams on Selina's face. "In a couple of days, it'll be good as new. What were you saying about her? I didn't know Harley Quinn possessed superpowers".

Selina touched her sore cheeks. "I don't know if they're superpowers or something else, but you'll have to find out. First, let's get some chains and tie her up, then you can study her as much as you want. She has nowhere else to go".

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Queen of Gotham

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View