Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575590 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:57:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2723335 times)

birmi482

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #825 on: March 07, 2019, 10:10:08 am »
Purely in bb terms  there are very few female bb in Russia. Nataliya came from powerlifting and armlifting to bb, won some local siberian bb competitions as a junior and that was it. I think that before Romania she did not compete in bb for many years.
Her haters might be mainly Russians, but she still enjoys a huge popularity, otherwise she would not appear so much on russian tv, much more than other fbb. Furthermore, i don't think she wants to "defect" to the West. She is constantly asked on insta on this but her answers have been firmly negative.

Forum Saradas

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #826 on: March 07, 2019, 11:06:38 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #827 on: March 08, 2019, 06:45:17 am »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #828 on: March 08, 2019, 09:19:18 am »
Purely in bb terms  there are very few female bb in Russia. Nataliya came from powerlifting and armlifting to bb, won some local siberian bb competitions as a junior and that was it. I think that before Romania she did not compete in bb for many years.
Her haters might be mainly Russians, but she still enjoys a huge popularity, otherwise she would not appear so much on russian tv, much more than other fbb. Furthermore, i don't think she wants to "defect" to the West. She is constantly asked on insta on this but her answers have been firmly negative.

It would be nice if there was a way to encourage the Relevant Russian Sporting Authorities to Promote the Real Muscular Bodybuilding and Physique.

I find it a Real Shame, that a Country like Russia with a great tradition of Sports and Strength Building could just let Female Bodybuilding be such a "Blind spot" (Either that, or RUSSIA is Now, Far More CAPITALIST than even the United States, that you cannot even find any True Feminist-Philanthropists there.).

Well, maybe it just goes to show, that there are some things in the World, that we Cannot Change.

birmi482

« Reply #829 on: March 08, 2019, 09:50:46 am »
I know that they have Expos in FIBO style, one in Moscow in November and one in Siberia this month. I think that while it seems popular with men, on the women side bb is much less popular. Since powerlifting and armlifting are popular in Russia and would provide great "raw material" , the switch from there to bb looks however much more difficult , maybe due to cultural and historical reasons. The dream that some oligarch or his wife would put money in for altruistic reasons seems unreal, they are here to make money and as long as it is not profitable, i dont see money coming from there

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #830 on: March 08, 2019, 02:16:49 pm »
I know that they have Expos in FIBO style, one in Moscow in November and one in Siberia this month. I think that while it seems popular with men, on the women side bb is much less popular. Since powerlifting and armlifting are popular in Russia and would provide great "raw material" , the switch from there to bb looks however much more difficult , maybe due to cultural and historical reasons. The dream that some oligarch or his wife would put money in for altruistic reasons seems unreal, they are here to make money and as long as it is not profitable, i dont see money coming from there

Goodd Analysis and K+

A Shmoe From Lanka Called ravi777 ("ME"), calls out to any "RICH SHMOES" From Russia, PLEASE Start Supporting and Donating to Any Ultra-Muscular Hopeful Girls to Follow their Dreams, or Many Countries in the West (and even the East) would Go Miles Ahead of RUSSIA in the TRULY MUSCULAR, FEMALE BODYBUILDING Department .......

p.s. Dunno if its a lost cause, but hear is THSI Shmoe's Duty Done. Rich and Patriotic Russian Shmoes will now have to follow up on this Idea.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #831 on: March 08, 2019, 11:47:05 pm »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:30 am »
Her mother must be Very Proud of her.

Offline Drutten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2019, 10:20:27 am »
I don't mind if Nataliya continue to make her thighs more volumous, but she really needs to grow her arms to balance her legs.

Offline Drutten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2019, 10:28:09 am »
I don't mind if Nataliya continue to make her thighs more volumous, but she really needs to grow her arms to balance her legs.

Compare with Finish Marja Lehtonen. She had really good legs, but most of all her arms looked impressive. Inches doesn't matter. Arms and legs looked big and balanced eachother. Marja's problems was wide waist and not so wide back.

Since Russia has been banned from the olympics because of systematic steroid usage among the athletes, they should have the capacity to produce a few female muscle freak bodybuilders.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2019, 12:35:18 pm »

Compare with Finish Marja Lehtonen. She had really good legs, but most of all her arms looked impressive. Inches doesn't matter. Arms and legs looked big and balanced eachother. Marja's problems was wide waist and not so wide back.

Since Russia has been banned from the olympics because of systematic steroid usage among the athletes, they should have the capacity to produce a few female muscle freak bodybuilders.

These are EXACTLY My Sentiments too, Bro. I have it in my Saradas Post Signature (below). "Wow, you might be a Kindred Spirit of Mine, a Lower of RUSSIAN MEGA-MUSCLED Bodybuilder GIRLS !!!!!!!

birmi482

« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2019, 06:15:47 pm »
Oh, i did not know this report, never seen it. From when was it?

Regarding her arms, the funny thing was that a few years ago they were her one of her main strong points, i don't know what happened to her and why she stopped growing them so that they started to shrink.... maybe she is too obsessive about her legs so she neglects her arms. They looked much fuller a couple of years ago, but they never had a real peaking biceps like Renne, they were just very very full and looked very strong. But that was 2 years ago...

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #837 on: March 10, 2019, 01:53:39 pm »
And as far as  i can remember, no one has ever posted a report from a session with her , so i guess the answer is negative

I tried once to arrange a session with her. I had received a positive respons well in advance, I was in Moscow, and stayed at a hotel

which she could easily reach. I had informed her, of course, beforehand where I would stay. At the end of the day she wanted me to come to some place I didn't know about,

not a hotel, and the fee was astronomical. I backed out for obvious reasons.

Wowzers.

I remember one time a Bio about her said she did NOT do sessions (and also said "Please don't ask"). Can't remember the site, and I don't know why she did not do sessions then.
Maybe she was underage then (just a guess).

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #838 on: March 10, 2019, 05:43:25 pm »

Does anyone know if she offers sessions? And if so, what kind?

Don't know about sessions but she does webcam

https://www.herbicepscam.com/AmazonKa/profile/

She is always in private
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #839 on: March 11, 2019, 05:35:09 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View