Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574358 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:13:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2717919 times)

Ga3T

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2014, 06:44:20 am »
Well after waiting so long for real non morphed pics now I find myself disappointed. No doubt she looks huge and she's got nice bewbs lol but for some reason every picture that comes out fails to impress me. Perhaps it's because in my opinion with all the PED stuff she must be taking I'd be expecting much more impressive results out of her (listen to her voice damn).

So until some new ground breaking material appears I'll just keep pounding the table saying this is the best Natalia has ever looked

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2014, 01:30:54 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

footdan

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2014, 05:52:20 pm »

Following a successful 150 kg (330 lb) bench.....She missed 160 kg (352 lb) but still won the meet.

bobbyboy310

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2014, 05:23:44 pm »
Translation-
Natalia Trukhina became a champion in powerlifting and armliftinge Cup Eurasia in Vologda Colorful athlete Natalia Trukhina continues to set records and win power. At this time in the Cup of Eurasia that was held November 3 and 4 in Vologda. So, Natalia set a world record in the junior category at the deadlift, registering 210 kg, 80 kg more than the previous record in this age category. With the same result she won in the women's open category. In the bench press 150kg Natalia showed that the above result junior record in the bench press by 60 pounds. She also became the first armliftinge in the categories "Rolling Thunder" and "Apollo Axel." In these disciplines to show the best results was not possible, since the impact ripped deadlifts calluses on his hands. Just five gold medals collected athlete in his piggy bank at the Cup of Eurasia.

Источник: http://ironworld.ru/news/14216/
© ЗАО «ЖЕЛЕЗНЫЙ МИР»

Offline skiggity

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 05:41:15 pm »
From the article. I'll just leave these here so we have them in the thread.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2014, 01:21:19 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Nataliya Kuznetsova

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 01:39:52 am »
Всем привет. меня зовут Наталия Трухина. я вижу у вас тут целых 25 страниц с моими фото. Всех у кого есть какие то вопросы ко мне, или предложения от спонсоров - приглашаю на свою страничку.   https://vk.com/id275135297     email - amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com Там же выкладываются свежие фото, интервью и видео со мной. Все мои фото делаются непрофессионально, часто на мобильный телефон. Никакими фотошопами я не пользуюсь. Мой рост 168 см, вешу я около 90 кг. Объем руки 45 см, бедра 72 см, талии 76 см. В настоящее время являюсь чемпионкой мира по жиму лежа и становой тяге, армлифтингу. Во всех этих дисциплинах установила мировые рекорды.

Hello everyone. my name is Natalia Trukhina. I see you have here as much as 25 pages with my photo. All who have any questions for me or suggestions from sponsors invite to your page. https://vk.com/id275135297   email - amazonka.nataliya@gmail.com  There are new photos, interviews and videos with me. All my photos are unprofessional, often on a mobile phone. Any fotoshope I don't use. My height is 168 cm, I weigh about 90 kg, the Volume of arms 45 cm, hips 72cm, waist 76 see now are the world champion in bench press and deadlift, consisted of. In all of these disciplines has set world records.
Nataliya Kuznetsova
World deadlift , benchpress, armlifting record holder. IFBB Pro💪

Offline skiggity

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:57 am »
Got these off her profile page, haven't seen some of them posted here so just collecting them to have in one spot. My god, she's a goddess...YOU'RE A GODDESS NATALIA!

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2014, 08:59:04 am »
I do not speak English. I use google translator. however, my photo from the page, I see that you've already copied.
Nataliya Kuznetsova

este55

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2014, 02:54:50 pm »
"My height is 168 cm, I weigh about 90 kg,"

Wow, that is like 5'6" and 198 lbs. Could this be true? If so, I want to se her in person.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2014, 03:31:30 pm »
I can do specifically for You photo on the background of this page.. that no one would doubt that I am really me. If you can help I would be very grateful
Nataliya Kuznetsova

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2014, 04:09:42 pm »
I can do specifically for You photo on the background of this page.. that no one would doubt that I am really me. If you can help I would be very grateful

ok, so what u can do is to take a photo with a "saradas" sign in front of u. For example like this:

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Nataliya Kuznetsova

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2014, 11:46:01 pm »
Hello Natalya welcome at board!  :wob: Wooow really big your arms and delts! Compliments! :cool2:
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View