Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574232 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:05:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318131 times)

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2021, 09:07:31 pm »
Hey, Michelle.
I have been your fan since the day I saw your pictures here, approximately, 6-7 years ago.
I wish you all the best and hope to see one day some more stuff from you on this website.

Forum Saradas

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2021, 10:12:47 pm »
I appreciate all the encouragement... I really do. But, as of now I will no longer being updating my mental illness on here or anything else. Saradas is not the place for it. I'm actually surprised the moderators have not had a problem with it. I'm closing out all help, and terminating friendships in my personal life including updates here. Again, thanks for the encouragement but this really isn't an appropriate place for those kind of posts.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jonesfire7

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #437 on: August 04, 2021, 05:52:42 pm »

His arms are absurdly gigantic, they are the biggest I've ever seen. They are wonderful, they were more than twice as many arms, they have arms that measure 11 inches, their arms reached 24 inches, they are bigger than many people's thighs, their arms came to be the same as Ronnie Coleman's, who is the greatest bodybuilder in history. Do you believe they can get even bigger, how big do you think they can get?

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #438 on: August 04, 2021, 07:31:27 pm »
I appreciate all the encouragement... I really do. But, as of now I will no longer being updating my mental illness on here or anything else. Saradas is not the place for it. I'm actually surprised the moderators have not had a problem with it. I'm closing out all help, and terminating friendships in my personal life including updates here. Again, thanks for the encouragement but this really isn't an appropriate place for those kind of posts.

no please don't disappear again we all her with you, if you disappoint with asking about illness we will not do this but please don't disappear

look the pics below you will be like this and more soon

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #439 on: August 04, 2021, 07:32:58 pm »

Offline jonesfire7

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #440 on: August 04, 2021, 07:53:27 pm »

Gigantic, has it surpassed the 24 inch?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2021, 06:37:11 am »

His arms are absurdly gigantic, they are the biggest I've ever seen. They are wonderful, they were more than twice as many arms, they have arms that measure 11 inches, their arms reached 24 inches, they are bigger than many people's thighs, their arms came to be the same as Ronnie Coleman's, who is the greatest bodybuilder in history. Do you believe they can get even bigger, how big do you think they can get?

I'm not a "his"..
I'm a woman.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2021, 09:54:17 am »
I think that person that said "his" doesn't speak English as a first language as you can see in the rest of the comment there are other mistakes.

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2021, 10:44:34 am »
I think that person that said "his" doesn't speak English as a first language as you can see in the rest of the comment there are other mistakes.

yes I you right , he didn't mean this

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #444 on: August 05, 2021, 04:16:48 pm »

yes I you right , he didn't mean this

Ok..my bad. Not getting into a pissing match with you over it.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2021, 04:18:17 pm »
As I have stated... No longer updating anything on here. It's not open for debate or questioning.

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2021, 04:31:48 pm »
Hope you'll be better and a good health. Even find your muscles and strength like before. You'll can. Stay strong 💪. 

Offline jonesfire7

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2021, 09:17:00 pm »

Yes, I don't speak fluent English, thanks for understanding. I reported how impressed I was with her arm, I think it's the biggest female arm in the world.

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2021, 06:44:46 pm »

If that's what you gotta do then that's what you gotta do. Do what's best for your health and safety. Praying for you Michelle 🙏🏾

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #449 on: August 06, 2021, 08:36:05 pm »
As I have stated... No longer updating anything on here. It's not open for debate or questioning.

I think the genuine fans on here understand and truly support you in any decision you make.  Choose the path that's best for you and we'll follow you and encourage you all the way!  Best wishes!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View