Pages:
Actions
  • #121 by majorjimothy on 29 Jul 2019
  • Has anyone session with jeanette size? she's 6'6
  • #122 by bennybonny on 03 Sep 2019
  • Who is she? Where is she?
  • #123 by StinkyG on 23 Dec 2019
  • Hi guys new here, was a regular with Rhonda Lee & she was great, but left for the states a few years ago now.
    I've seen Kiki Powers a few times but we didn't really click, not on her she is great, maybe I gave off the wrong vibe for her.
    Anyhow can anyone make some suggestions for FBB or fitness ladies in Toronto? FS &/or intamate services would be great.
  • #124 by ziv4943 on 24 Dec 2019
  • Natalie Steeles!  Awesome gal, very sensual
  • #125 by boyofwinter on 28 Dec 2019
    She's one of the very best anywhere.
  • #126 by fudged on 25 Oct 2020

Can you elaborate please? Is she open to everything? tnx
  • #127 by Lnc47 on 14 Dec 2020
  • Anyone session with the beautiful 6'2" Miss Amazon?
  • #128 by boyofwinter on 19 Jan 2021
  • Anyone session with the beautiful 6'2" Miss Amazon?
    Met several times, she is great for lifts as long as you are under 300 pounds.
  • #129 by crazycrazy on 17 Jul 2021
  • I saw that Scar was planning to come up to Toronto on the same day as she is listing herself in Detroit. Is this something she does just to test the market? Is it possible for Americans to cross the border into Canada for non-essential travel?
  • #130 by fitgirlfanguy on 19 Jul 2021

• I don't see that happening.  Gov of Canada says she'd be turned away at the border...unless she has some immigration status w Canada (citizen or permanent resident) that nobody knows about, or can show some type of 'essential' reason for her trip (business???).  Even Turdeau has said mid-August or later before US travellers can enter. 

https://   travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
  • #131 by ziggy113 on 30 Jul 2021
  • Has anyone sessioned with Sophiathegoddess? Interested to hear any lift & carry experiences...
  • #132 by biteseed09 on 25 May 2022

• i'm surprised I don't see anyone visiting for T.O pro show next weekend.
  • #133 by theblabbadeblabba on 19 Jun 2022
  • I am traveling to Toronto on july 5th, and am looking for a session with a ripped muscle girl. I have a fetish for bicep peak and a girl who can flex in a sensual way. I would appreciate suggestions to girls I should visit, while I am there.

Thank you in advance
  • #134 by crazycrazy on 19 Jun 2022
  • I'm not 100% sure she still does sessions, but you have just described Peaks Princess. She is located about 100 km from Toronto but used to visit a few times a year and for the Pro show.

Another great option is Natalie Steeles. Again, I'm unsure if she still offers private sessions.
  • #135 by Prophaniti on 20 Jun 2022
  • Contact Natalie Steeles. She still does sessions
Pages:
Actions