Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576128 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:40:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?  (Read 13070 times)

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 03:45:41 pm »
ayanamifan, redsilverartist, pokkuti, gettar82, reddyheart, devfmg, bioshin, tigersan, jebriodo, moxydoxy, lorddaroth, rombosman, the muscle fan comics

oh yes, femuscle art must be sooooooooooooooooooo dead....

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 08:09:35 pm »
ayanamifan, redsilverartist, pokkuti, gettar82, reddyheart, devfmg, bioshin, tigersan, jebriodo, moxydoxy, lorddaroth, rombosman, the muscle fan comics

oh yes, femuscle art must be sooooooooooooooooooo dead....

Yes, maybe many. But many of them, like bioshin26, have not published in months. He for example has said that his interest is already different.

Others, no longer publish so often and when they do, they are very ... simple sketches.

And they are artists of a long time. Have you seen an artist that has emerged in the last three years?
There Can Be Only One

Offline airbag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 09:58:40 pm »
I'm a fan of both male and female muscle art, and I have to say:
Female art has actually been growing.

If you want to see a muscle fandom dying down, go look at the male muscle scene. I actually wanted to make a post like this on the muscle growth forums wondering why male muscle art hasn't been as active.

I also use Deviantart to follow artists, and in my experience, female muscle art is outpacing the male art. I find myself following more new female muscle artists more regularly than new male muscle artists. Not to mention my notification deviation stacks have been mostly female art over male art.

As for reasons why male muscle art is down and female muscle is up, that's a good question. I've seen artists drop off, but I feel like I've seen a lot more in the male muscle art community more so than female. There have been a few artists who completely wiped their DA/Tumblr/Muscle Growth forum posts clean of anything male-muscle related with no reason why. That, or completely abandoning their post and never updating again.

There was an instance where one artist was removing their old stuff because they were coming out saying that they were not the person we thought they are. For years, this male artist posed as a female artist making muscle men art. They even had alternate accounts in the past with other muscle art that they eventually stopped posting to. From what I gathered from that: It's hard to keep a fake identity and hide this fetish from people you know. Heck, I struggle with that sometimes, even as a fan with a separate account to enjoy muscle art. I assume that the real world catches up with some of us, and we can't fight back. jderril, one of my favorite morphers, announced that they were "retiring from active duty" and prioritizing other things before morphing, especially now that they have a family now with a kid to take care of. (they came back and still are morphing, which i'm happy about, but it's clear that they won't be as active as before)

I'm rambling, but there's a variety of reasons why this is happening.
But if you love the art: Definitely support the artists whenever you can. Support a patreon, give a donation, commission from them, or even just send them a comment/message about how much you appreciate their art. Things like that can help an artist along knowing that there is an audience that enjoys their work. Staying silent won't help, and I wish I realized that back before all those male muscle artists removed their content.

Offline KB12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle For Life
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 01:11:59 am »
It kinda sounds like you guys are just picky on who draws your muscle girls. There's other artists than redsilver or bioshi. Like BroozerPunch, AdvancedDefense, Pandatarius, MakoDeviant, MetaWarrior94... I can go on

Offline Rombosman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Rombossman
Re: #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 06:37:45 am »
I know it's a bit late, but I'm not dead yet, just that working in the real world consumes a lot of my time to draw

Offline Hardcore Ladys

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2019, 05:38:09 pm »

Do not forget me, I've been working hard lately.  ._.v

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 10:42:15 pm »
I think we see older artists move on (Rumbler, Bill Quick, AOS) only to be replaced by new and younger artists (Dracowhip is my current favorite).
The scene isn't dead, just changing.
User is currently banned [View]

gokuman7

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2019, 06:30:46 am »
some artists have gone, but there's always art of muscular girls. Try Pixiv.

Offline Machao6

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2019, 06:07:23 pm »
It isn't dead. If anything I would say there's some strong and definite trends for "muscular women" in art.

I don't think its quite at the level of challenging social norms (whether we'd want it to is another question entirely), but for sure its been a persistent and growing theme. The last decade alone has seen a revolution in casting females in action roles and with it comes the aesthetics of being able to "kick ass". That doesn't lead to beefcake proportions but it does increase interest in athletics and martial arts, and consequently "muscling up" enters the accepted norm as role models endorse it for various reasons.

For sure there seem to be loads of insta**** models with dedicated fanbases who have muscular physiques, which was not a thing in previous decades. So I think all in all its going our way?

One thing I would love to see more though is feats of strength. Physiques are nice of course, but I like my artwork to have things happening in it. And why is everything so easy? Enough with the picking cars up with one hand. It's the struggle and the strain that do it for me  :)

Offline Glandlander

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 06:52:38 pm »
This has been an educational thread. Artists weighing in and many viewpoints. There's been an explosion in muscular women art in the East with such sites as Pixiv having an entire "amazon" category search tag. A real factor in this seems to be more muscular women appearing in video games. The game Dragon's Crown had the appropiately named Amazon player character which in turn spawned many unofficial fan work comics and art. There's a new character in the most recent Samurai Showdown fighting game that has a buff carpenter woman by the name of Darli Dagger.

Physical strength is being correlated to beauty more and more in fantasy and erotic art. Many times even if the woman shown isn't ripped she's still displaying washboard abdominals.

ravi777, There's a few more free art programs out there that might prove helpful with your morphing work.

Kirta
Gimp
Photopea

MyPaint
Paint.NET
Fire Alpaca
Medibang Paint
Sketchbook

Good luck!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2019, 07:57:55 pm »
I wouldn't say that modern muscle art has less creativity than what it had years ago. If anything, I'd say the field is oversaturated, so it's harder to find the quality stuff in the midst of all the mediocre works.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2019, 11:38:50 pm »
One thing I would love to see more though is feats of strength. Physiques are nice of course, but I like my artwork to have things happening in it. And why is everything so easy? Enough with the picking cars up with one hand. It's the struggle and the strain that do it for me  :)

+1. Though it must be said that bodybuilders are in the sport to create a look, and not develop strength.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019, 11:47:16 pm »
I think the quality is down,Tigersan is still drawing, Elie Xyr is another favorite. I think money is a factor . I'm not drawing new stuff anymore, although I'd like too( https://www.*****artoffbb2) . I have tried to post here but such a rigmarole to get pics up. While I don't expect payment and do it for the love of female muscle, if I was paid I would 100 % do more, because everyone needs to make a living. I now spend more time motivating real life women who want to get huge, and the heartening fact is their a quite a few who do.

Offline Hardcore Ladys

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 09:52:43 am »
Artofbb, what you said is true, i agree with you.

With me I did the opposite way to you. Drawing (and draw) by Hobby but I created a Patreon and some differentials for anyone who wants (and I think I deserve) some contribution.
If you gave to live to draw, make videos and games would be a dream. Certainly it would give to create much more things and to reach more the taste of all.
 I try to make a quality material, I'm still learning, but I try hard.

I think you should not stop, we must always have this community active and together (the FBB artists and all variants).

All art has to be seen and exalted, it is not easy to create anything. You may not like it, but you have to respect the fact that the artist has spent time and energy on it.and often does not gain anything. You do it because you like it.

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 12:11:57 pm »
Hardcore Ladys ,
Great pics, your right I should get back into artwork. I particularly like to explore the boundaries of freakiness. Real female muscle monsters, terrifying ,scary, like a female spider or the monster in Alien, but still female, sexy and immensely powerful, these are themes I'm motivated to explore and draw

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View