Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576642 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:41:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?  (Read 13075 times)

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:10:27 am »
In the last few years, I have noticed that many artists who were dedicated to drawing beautiful and spectacular girls have diminished their work or have simply stopped producing it.

You will say that now they have other and more important occupations, and it is valid, but why don't new artists emerge?

My site to search for this type of art was Deviantart but now there are many pages that have been abandoned and deleted.

Others have left to Patreon, determined to abandon the art of muscular girls and make more lucrative art. And it is also valid.

But I have not seen in a LOT of time new artists who dedicate themselves to this subject.

Is the art of beautiful MUSCLE GIRLS dead?
There Can Be Only One

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 03:11:16 pm »
Is the art of beautiful MUSCLE GIRLS dead?  No, no it's not.  The art like all art forms are either a passing fancy or will regenerate at a later date.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 11:37:16 pm »
Is the art of beautiful MUSCLE GIRLS dead?  No, no it's not.  The art like all art forms are either a passing fancy or will regenerate at a later date.

Hope you're right and regenerate soon.  :(
There Can Be Only One

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 02:20:59 am »
I feel like I'm not sure if I continue more of Female muscle art of my own characters and the other side of regular fan art form. Some people do of don't...but I won't stop doing my Muscle art.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 02:32:52 am »
In the last few years, I have noticed that many artists who were dedicated to drawing beautiful and spectacular girls have diminished their work or have simply stopped producing it.

You will say that now they have other and more important occupations, and it is valid, but why don't new artists emerge?

My site to search for this type of art was Deviantart but now there are many pages that have been abandoned and deleted.

Others have left to Patreon, determined to abandon the art of muscular girls and make more lucrative art. And it is also valid.

But I have not seen in a LOT of time new artists who dedicate themselves to this subject.

Sadly what I think is happening is the "Everything must have a price mentality.".  Deviantart is a free site for the most part.  The artists are going to places where they make money doing other things rather than what they loved, they do what people pay for.  Regretfully I think this will get worse.  We have horrid examples in government, the press, media, etc., etc., etc.  People have been fools and let the powers that be pass laws that let companies take away things like fan sites, individual web sites, etc., etc., etc.  We have let companies ruin backward compatibility in the web.  We let companies place tracking/spyware/cameras, etc. in all our daily activities.  Modern operating systems are spyware, even many Linux distro's are doing this(Its a lot easier to fix on Linux though as its not hidden, yet.).

In school we used to have to read Orwells 1984, yet people still don't get what they have done.  Some day it will bite them on the ass and they will think "How could we let this happen?", by then it will be much too late to fix things, hell it may already be.  People using windows 10 and not locking the spyware and vunder updates down just get me, how can you use a computer that is sending megabytes of crap out to Microsoft and locking up for forced updates all the stinking time, cripes!  Now people are falling for the monthly subscrition to windows, office, etc., So now people are paying Microsoft to spy on them and make their expensive new computer into slow crap with BS updates.  Will people ever learn?  Those who forget history are destined to relive it!

One of the big problems with finding what is still out there, is that Google and almost all other search engines are corrupted by sponsored links, so small fry won't even be on search listings, as search sites no longer give you full search listings only the first few pages.  There are lots of search engines but so far in looking at a lot of them I haven't found one as good as Google used to be.  Of course a lot of sites use Google data so so start off corrupted, DuckDuckGo is a prime example of this, good idea but as long as they use Google data they are not going to cut it.

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 05:49:26 pm »

Sadly what I think is happening is the "Everything must have a price mentality.".  Deviantart is a free site for the most part.  The artists are going to places where they make money doing other things rather than what they loved, they do what people pay for.  Regretfully I think this will get worse.  We have horrid examples in government, the press, media, etc., etc., etc.  People have been fools and let the powers that be pass laws that let companies take away things like fan sites, individual web sites, etc., etc., etc.  We have let companies ruin backward compatibility in the web.  We let companies place tracking/spyware/cameras, etc. in all our daily activities.  Modern operating systems are spyware, even many Linux distro's are doing this(Its a lot easier to fix on Linux though as its not hidden, yet.).

In school we used to have to read Orwells 1984, yet people still don't get what they have done.  Some day it will bite them on the ass and they will think "How could we let this happen?", by then it will be much too late to fix things, hell it may already be.  People using windows 10 and not locking the spyware and vunder updates down just get me, how can you use a computer that is sending megabytes of crap out to Microsoft and locking up for forced updates all the stinking time, cripes!  Now people are falling for the monthly subscrition to windows, office, etc., So now people are paying Microsoft to spy on them and make their expensive new computer into slow crap with BS updates.  Will people ever learn?  Those who forget history are destined to relive it!

One of the big problems with finding what is still out there, is that Google and almost all other search engines are corrupted by sponsored links, so small fry won't even be on search listings, as search sites no longer give you full search listings only the first few pages.  There are lots of search engines but so far in looking at a lot of them I haven't found one as good as Google used to be.  Of course a lot of sites use Google data so so start off corrupted, DuckDuckGo is a prime example of this, good idea but as long as they use Google data they are not going to cut it.

It is a shame and the reflection of our current society. :(
There Can Be Only One

Offline KB12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle For Life
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 08:19:47 pm »
It's not dead. There are still plenty of artists still drawing muscle girls, some even want to draw the subject but want to get better at drawing in general.

Offline Cuddlebeam

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • please pm me muscle memes
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 03:59:05 am »
As an artist (https://cuddle-beam.*****) I feel like I can weigh in on the subject.

I like both extreme hourglass and extreme muscle art equally. However, drawing giant boobs is way easier than drawing giant muscle, plus its way more popular. So, nearly always, I end up drawing tits, because its way quicker and easier to get a result I'm satisfied with and it would get more favorites/views if I ever decide to upload it.

I have other artists friends who are in the same position. Tits is just easier to do than Muscle.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 04:50:55 am »
As an artist (https://cuddle-beam.*****) I feel like I can weigh in on the subject.

I like both extreme hourglass and extreme muscle art equally. However, drawing giant boobs is way easier than drawing giant muscle, plus its way more popular. So, nearly always, I end up drawing tits, because its way quicker and easier to get a result I'm satisfied with and it would get more favorites/views if I ever decide to upload it.

I have other artists friends who are in the same position. Tits is just easier to do than Muscle.

Hey now!  Its just as easy to get muscle implants as booby implants.  ;D

But seriously, Ya know you can combine the art forms AKA a Muscular hour glass body with huge boobies, AKA the best of both worlds.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 06:20:21 am »

Hey now!  Its just as easy to get muscle implants as booby implants.  ;D

But seriously, Ya know you can combine the art forms AKA a Muscular hour glass body with huge boobies, AKA the best of both worlds.

But guess which side of those two interests gets more commissions, as well as takes the least amount of time to do? That's what he means.

Facts are facts, people. Massive muscles are a far smaller niche than mammoth mammaries. And those niches that get more money thrown at them tend to get made more often, leading to more exposure.

As for the point of the argument itself, do you see how many creator content sites tend to have muscle growth somewhere in the mix? Muscle Fans, LH Art, BE Comics, Expansion Comics, on top of muscular female characters beginning to be seen in regular, mainstream content in lead and secondary main roles seems to be kind of a turning point for the exact amount of exposure the fetish is getting. Then there's the plethora of content found on sites like Pixiv, which is absolutely ROID GLUT with muscular women content. And the fact those artists are getting a lot of consistent work doing fit and hypermuscular hentai doujinshi speaks volumes about the actual liveliness of the scene, leading to further exposure it needs to thrive.

So no, muscle art is NOT DEAD. If you think it is, you're looking in the wrong places.

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 08:35:11 am »

Actually it was dead decades ago, in the west that is, most content on the nets these days, new and old, are mostly simple reskin from mr.Stanton's work. Very one dimensional content, story and drawing wise, it's sad to see all the creatively and inspiring thoughts stopped since Stanton era.

One reason might be high difficulty vs low demand, technically drawing muscular women from page to page requires much more effort than drawing regular women body, and audience for that category is not as massive as the later, So for economic reason, it's natural for artists to withdraw 

Fortunately, artist from Japan/korea keep bringing incredible contents, Neo-queen series, Henti series etc, I recently just read a master piece I'm about to post soon.   So, me think as long as there are still demands floating, someone will create contents to meet them. 

Offline Cuddlebeam

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • please pm me muscle memes
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 01:53:25 am »
Lost,
I actually think 'muscle art' is more vibrant than ever.. Because of the internet, more people are able to display & disseminate artwork. There are several online (muscle) art retailers, and a couple online forums (including Saradas) where artists display & potentially sell work. Plus all the amateur & independent artists showcasing on Deviant..

I can't think of a time when it was easier to find a variety of female muscle comics (?) As recently as 25 years ago, there was no convenient technology for morphing art, and LH & Supreme were basically the only two retailers around (and/or an occasional R. Crumb strip w/a bodybuilder or Amazon). But, that was basically it..
I'd say the art is alive & well..

Bless technology lol.

I think the internet has been a godsend for a lot of these non-mainstream things. Overall, I think it will get better over time, as we get more communicated.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 02:48:07 am »
Lost,
I actually think 'muscle art' is more vibrant than ever.. Because of the internet, more people are able to display & disseminate artwork. There are several online (muscle) art retailers, and a couple online forums (including Saradas) where artists display & potentially sell work. Plus all the amateur & independent artists showcasing on Deviant..

I can't think of a time when it was easier to find a variety of female muscle comics (?) As recently as 25 years ago, there was no convenient technology for morphing art, and LH & Supreme were basically the only two retailers around (and/or an occasional R. Crumb strip w/a bodybuilder or Amazon). But, that was basically it..
I'd say the art is alive & well..

I agree. While it's true that the genre has stagnated itself theme-wise (I mean, "sex and/or torture" are the 95% of all subjects), these drawings are more commonplace than ever. A little more than 10 years ago, I had some difficulty finding examples of a fit girl drawn in manga style (some merciful soul delivered me an example - which turned out to be a Canadian-made manga!). Today, manga-styled muscle girls are everywhere. Even if you discard the atrocious amount of "Loli" types, you can find excellent examples.

Thanks to Internet, more and more newcomers are being encouraged to dab a little into this type of subject (myself included). And professional artists have found another type of fans, so they promote their work to even more people.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 10:32:48 am »
Mixed bag. On the one hand there's nobody new; however, the classics still make great work and hooray for commissions. Interestingly enough even I tried drawing cartoon muscle. It's not easy and the butt was the hardest part because I wasn't sure how to make it realistic.

Still always down for more. Granted I have a different fetish still I like muscle women with strapons or futa beating up or being dominant to men. Go figure.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 12:29:45 pm »
I Do NOT Have a PRICE for My MUSCLE GIRL ART.
However, I Do Have Some Handicaps.

1) I Live in a Very CONSERVATIVE Society (Sri LANKA), Where People FROWN On Bikini MUSCLE Girls.
 Today, BIKINI GIRLS are OK, As Long as They Have Next to NO Muscles, such as in the ULTRA Thin Models of the Mainstream Global Fashion Industry. (This is Still a VERY MALE DOMINANT PATRIARCHAL SOCIETY

2) I Have a PERSONAL BIAS Towards MORPHING Girls From RUSSIA, Sri Lanka and Myanmar (BURMA).
On the POSITIVE SIDE, I Do LIKE to MORPH BLACK AFRICAN and BLACK AFRO-American GIRLS, But I Do NOT LIKE to Do that For JAPANESE GIRLS, CHINESE GIRLS, LATINO GIRLS, and WHITE GIRLS who Do NOT COME From RUSSIA. For ME, RUSSIA Means REAL RUSSIA, NOT UKRAINE, or BELARUS, or KAZAKHSTAN, etc. !!!!!!!

3) I Still, Mainly MORPH With Microsoft PAINT, Since This is the GRAPHIC SOFTWARE Which I am Most Familiar With.
I DID Just ONE MORPH of a TOPLESS OLGA KURKULINA (As The FEMALE BODYBUILDER MOTHER RUSSIA - TOPLESS in a SEXY BLUE LOIN CLOTH), SQUEEZING the FUCK Out of the AMERICAN COLONEL START and STRIPES, By CRUSHING HIM FIRMLY UNDER Her SUPER MUSCLED MASSIVE THIGHS, But it is in the ADULTS GRAPHIC SECTION, As Per the Site MODERATION RULES.

ON the BRIGHT SIDE, My CREATIONS are FREE, TOTALLY FREE, and I Do this FOR a HOBBY, and a SERVICE to ALL WHO Like MUSCLE GIRLS (As Per MY National and Racial Biases as given above

Best Warm Regards, ravi777

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #DISCUSSION: Why is the art of muscular girls SO DEAD?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View