Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579264 Posts in 73835 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 10:01:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★Memorable Artist★ [Co-opvillain] PIX + COMIX~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Artist★ [Co-opvillain] PIX + COMIX~collected  (Read 49939 times)

Offline Vegeta125

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
★Memorable Artist★ [Co-opvillain] PIX + COMIX~collected
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:18:53 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Vegeta125

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: ★Memorable Artist★ [Co-opvillain] PIX + COMIX~collected
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 11:18:45 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Vegeta125

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:58:34 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mvmconde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 09:29:40 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Gotlover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 03:42:33 am »
One of the best artist out there  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 07:42:23 pm »
I love his One Piece comic.

Offline Vegeta125

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 10:14:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline WheyWhey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 09:14:30 am »

Offline fighunter

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 06:09:15 pm »
Thank you dude. BTW I have an image he had already deleted from DA in the past but kept on his other accounts.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (NSFW)

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2020, 03:29:16 am »
Since co-opvillain removed most of the muscle girl art from his Patreon a while back to focus on other things, I don't have any qualms about making available what I had saved.  Some of these have been posted here already, but if those were from his DA they would be lower-quality versions.  There are also a few alternate/colored versions from DA included.  It took me a while to find an image host that could handle pics sometimes as big as 20MB.  Be sure to click through to download the full version for any you want to save, and not the thumbnails!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There were also a bunch of sketch/doodle packs, but I'll link those in a separate post.

Here's a .zip of all of these, for anyone who wants everything, they're the same versions as the hosted ones, and they may be easier to organize if you get the .zip since the original filenames are preserved (Password:  saradassaradas):

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 12:03:55 am »
Here are some of the ones I had extracted as samples, but they're mostly still in their individual .zip files (if you extract them all to the same folder, make sure any duplicates will be automatically renamed, as he used the same naming scheme for a lot of them). I haven't gone through them all, so I should note there are probably some male and futa muscle sketches mixed in with the full compilation:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download for co-opvillain Patreon sketches (Password: saradassaradas):

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 12:00:37 am »
I should note that my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in this thread originally contained 189 pics, but that was apparently too long so it got edited down to only a few samples, be sure to download the zip if you want to see all of them.

Here's one of my other favorite pieces from that collection, the uncensored version of "Juri's sit ups":

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Lakin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2021, 11:15:31 am »
I wonder why they turned away from muscular women, the sketches show the work too, they made amazing art. I’m sure his fan base was an already set population too
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Red_Silver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2021, 02:02:10 pm »
Might be oversaturation of something, it's like keep doing the same thing over and over to the point, it lost it's appeal.

I love the artist's work too, but if enjoying doing Warhammer/Doom story more, I think they should keep at that.

Can hope they might do female muscle again, but only time will tell.

Offline MadameLich

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2021, 06:58:37 pm »
I don’t know if anyone posted this but heres complete comic/sequence.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★Memorable Artist★ [Co-opvillain] PIX + COMIX~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View