Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575621 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:20:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Genetic Giants
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Genetic Giants  (Read 51112 times)

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Genetic Giants
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2021, 09:38:04 am »
A challenger is about to enter the scene? Great! That's a good motivator for upping the gym training game! Looking very much forward to this.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2021, 09:38:04 am »

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2021, 11:05:15 am »
Thank you for reading, and thank you for the comments. It was very encouraging. Let’s see how Sienna shows off all that HARD work she had been putting on to the entire world. Enjoy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Chapter 12

“Ladies and gentleman, give it up for six time Mr Olympia, the Freak of Nature, Jonathan ‘Genetic Giant’ Cox!”

The smoke machine fogged the stage as the audience erupted in cheers. The stage hand then gestured me on. I took a deep breath and the crowd silenced as the thundering stomps of my bare feet shook the stage. With every step, charisma basked over me as I strutted dominantly over to centre stage, my head held high. The background music I chose further emphasised the gravitas of my performance.

I started with a front lat spread. I recalled the first day Sienna came back, appearing on my door in her massive physique, and I showed off with a lat spread (see Chapter 6). She corrected my pose. Me! Six-time Mr Olympia champion, getting owned by his wife, who was a beginner, but undoubtedly could overthrow all the legends in male bodybuilding. I was glad she corrected me. Now, I was standing there, more glorious than ever, in near-flawless posing technique.

I smiled my James Bond dimpled smile, turning my head slightly to accentuate my stud of a jawline. I could see the girls in the front row, screaming my name, jizzing their panties. I could make out the placards: “Call me, Jon!”, “Take me home tonight!”, “Be my warrior prince!”. I had so many fans, but sadly for them, I was already taken…by my significant other, my soulmate, a girl that was incomparable to any person alive, literally. Gone were the days where I would have my fangirls swarming over me, all ten to twenty of them throwing themselves at me simultaneously, fighting with each other like a clearance sale at the mall, worshipping my glorious, bulging, rock-hard muscles. How could these girls think they could compete against Sienna, in the invincible state she was in now? They would find out soon enough. Gone were the days where I would invite them to my room for a full-night orgy, me fucking them with my giant cock (one of the biggest in the world, until Sienna’s came along), destroying their pussies, filling their wombs and bodies and stomachs with gallons upon gallons of my potent jizz. Each of my balls were the size of tangerines, and everyone could see the bulge in my trunks right now.

After a series of perfectly executed poses, from the classic back double biceps that exhibited my mountainous, contour-laden back, to the sexy abdominals pose that made my solid eight-pack explode, to the less conventional half-kneeling single bicep pose that further highlighted my volleyball-sized arms, to Arnold’s mantis pose, exposing the flair and power in my forearms, triceps, pecs and shoulders. I was having so much fun, and I was so turned on by my own sex appeal and confidence. I was the epitome of bodybuilding perfection. No wonder the girls couldn’t stop going crazy for me.

But I couldn’t let myself overshadow the main attraction of the day. No doubt, it would be the everyone’s talking point after this. I got down to one knee, on the left stage, as the platform lowered itself from the ceiling. A pre-recorded voiceover took over the room.

“Long ago, in ancient Greece, there lived a civilisation known as the Spartans, famous for their formidable armies and ruthless warrior training. But what they didn’t tell you, was that in their glory, there was a girl, to whom some say was a child born out of the affair of her mother, beautiful Aphrodite and her father, strong Hercules. The girl inherited her mother’s looks, so gorgeous and graceful that no man in the seven seas could resist her temptation, and even then, some say she overshadowed Aphrodite herself. She also inherited her father’s strength and physique, so ripped and powerful that no warrior nor titan could resist her force, and even then, some say she overpowered Hercules himself. The Spartans were so impressed by her that they modelled their armour and statues after her physique, although none could possibly replicate her originality. She had been courted by conquerors such as Alexander the Great himself. Her beauty, so inviting, that she managed to seduce Hephaestus on his wedding day to Athena. She had single-handedly defeated Achilles and his army of 10,000 men, with nothing but her iron flesh and hammering fist. Sisyphus, cursed to roll a boulder up a steep hill for eternity, was shamed when this girl simply lifted the giant rock, as big and heavy as an elephant, up to the peak and crushed it to fine dust with her bare hands. And via single combat, she emerged victorious in a battle against the King of Gods, Zeus, his lightning was no match for her invincible strength and massive musculature. When she stomps, titans flee, when she roars, thunders silence. Ladies and gentleman, I bring you, the most muscular human being in the world, Miss Hercules, Mother of Boudicca, Goddess of the Amazons, Sienna “Brutal Belle” Cox!”

There was some confusion as to who she was (the world knew Sienna Brooke, not Sienna Cox) as I could hear the apprehension in the cheers, but as the platform lowered onto the stage, even when she was bounded by half a dozen dozen industrial level steel chains, the confusion turned into silent awe as no one could doubt just how massive this girl was. She was in a demonic mask, one final masquerade to keep the audience guessing. First, she had to break out of those chains. I agree, they were real chains. Six of them were heavy, we needed three men to carry them, and an extra two more to wrap it around her because of how tall and wide she was. She wasn’t inhumanly tall (she was as tall as any NBA athlete), but she was above average height. She was 6 foot 7, higher than the national average of 5 foot 9. So you can imagine most guys need to look up when speaking to her. Add that to the inhuman amount of muscle that she had rigorously built onto her beautiful body, and you have a full-blown mass monster named Sienna Cox.

We could hear the clangs of the industrial steel chains as she twitched her body. But if you think this could actually hold her, you were wrong. She balled up her fists, and in one deep breath, we could hear the terrifying snap of the first chain breaking, then the second, then the third…

…and in less than three seconds, she roared as she broke free from the sixth and final chain. These chains were used in factories and shipping ports to tie cranes and fasten cargo, but here, her powerfully built body only needed three seconds to fucking destroy them into a thousand pieces of scrap metal.

With that, the freedom from her binds and the pumping of her muscles through the feat of strength, she had gotten bigger. If the audience thought my flexing minutes ago was huge, they were simply mistaken. Sienna’s unbelievable size and mass was unprecedented, and she was, yes, without a doubt, bigger than me, a six-time Mr Olympia.

Then her voiceover played on the speakers, as she made her way off the platform in the classic bodybuilder strut, her arms hanging wide by her sides to show off those gigantic lats, her enormously capped shoulders swaying forwards with every step, her gigantic quads rippling with every stomp of her beautifully pedicured bare feet, lined with a network of web-like veins.

“I am big.” Her voice boomed in the recorded tape.

“I am bad.”

“I am RIPPED.”

“I am beautiful.”

And by then, she was off the platform and onto the stage, all the spotlights on her.

“I am Sienna.”

And with that, she tore off her mask and that was when everyone saw her face. Gorgeous, and recognisable. The bikini and fashion supermodel that guys used to jerk off to in their rooms, that girls wish to be like, was standing right in front of them, with a full frontal display of incredible muscularity.

As she slid into sensual Sergio Oliva victory pose, the screen behind her presented a video (edited by me, of course) of her amazing transformation. It started with all the gorgeous, sexy, million-dollar photos of her time modelling for Victoria’s Secret, Sports Illustrated and Playboy, that slim, toned body perfect for a summer vacation in Hawaii. It then transitioned to her brutal workouts with Dana, all the insane weights she was lifting, from 500 pound bench presses to 700 pound lateral pulldowns. I was adamant in showing how her body transformed in stages: her bikini body, then in a week, she sported a body worthy of Olympia Figure/Fitness (with conditioning worthy of putting Nicole Wilkins and Missy Truscott to shame), then after four weeks, she was ready for Olympia Women’s Physique and women’s bodybuilding, then a fortnight later, she powered to rival Chris Bumstead’s body in Olympia Classic Physique, before achieving the great bodies of Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman in a little over two months. I took videos of her meals, the amount of food and protein she was consuming on a daily basis to put on pound after pound of pure, solid muscle. From here, the audience could see how her body tripled or quadrupled in size from slim Miss Sports Illustrated to Mr Olympia proportions. More workout videos, and I included one where she was doing MMA training with the sparring pros, her body (now as big as mine), utterly destroying seven MMA experts with nothing but brute strength. The video ended with her in a ¾ back pose I took just three days ago, now in her invincible form, the demonic muscles of her back just giving everyone nightmares.

She winked at the audience, and got into her routine – arms wide open, slowly and gracefully going into a classic front double bicep. Both as hard as rocks, two veins as thick as my index finger running over each peak, fuelling her hungry muscles with blood and nutrients. With every flex, every pump, they got bigger, and she couldn’t help teasing the audience with her expressions, stroking her huge arms as she worshipped them in animated awe. She covered her mouth with her left hand, and feigned a gasp, as her right biceps just erupted with unprecedented size and enormity, the individual heads and tendons forming a beautiful heart shaped bulge in her arm. She then smiled and gave it a quick kiss, and I was pretty sure I was holding in my ejaculation, let alone the audience.

She then transitioned into a sexy abdominals pose, folding her arms behind her head, the clear separation of the muscle heads on her open axilla accentuated by the flawless conditioning and expert lighting. She inhaled and flexed, her midsection erupting into an orgasmic set of washboard abs, serratus anteriors, obliques, intercostals and pulsating veins running along them. Was it me, or did the lighting made her look even more ripped than usual? Either way, she was terrifying (or terrifyingly gorgeous). And of course, she wouldn’t show off her favourite muscles in her body without a display of its unstoppable power. On her finger, was a pure 12-carat diamond ring, bought especially for this occasion (she wouldn’t hurt me by using the wedding ring, would she?). I’m sure you know where this is heading. She flaunted it to the crowd, like the supermodel that she was (she did a fair share of jewellery commercials in her day) and removed it. She then placed the diamond over her cute innie bellybutton that I loved so much, and from there, she flexed.

“HUUUUURRRRRRR!!! URRRRGGHHHHH!!!”

Then, she felt it give way. And in no time at all, and I repeat: it was a real diamond, the jewel was crushed into a hundred tiny pieces by nothing but the sheer power and strength of her granite-sculpted abs, worthy of the immortalisation of a Greek God statue. All eight slabs of them, built by meat, iron and sweat, now proven to be harder than pure 12-carat diamonds. The crowd cheered at the demonstration of strength. I just knelt there in awe, telling myself how lucky I was to have a girl as gorgeous as her in terms of her looks, possessing so much emasculating power and strength in that ripped muscular body of hers. She emptied out her bellybutton, and blew the fine powder off her palms into the audience like a fairy spreading over pixie dust.

After another series of legendary poses, she decided to end her individual round with a solid exhibition of her thighs. And what better way to do it with a classic Jay Cutler quad stomp. She placed her hands on both hips, and in one powerful kick, planted her bare left foot firmly onto the floor, so hard that the ground shook (I could feel the vibration), and cracks emerged in the concrete below her soles. That was what you get with hours on the leg presses, five sets of 15-20 reps of over 1400 pounds, three times a week. With that, her thighs exploded into a frightening burst of cable-like striations, the rippling sartorius outlined perfectly by the shadowy cuts, the grooves between her muscles perfectly defining the vastus lateralis, rectus femoris and vastus medialis, tapering perfectly to insert into those feminine knees of hers. Her thighs was so HUGE, they were larger than the trunk of an oak tree. They had to be, considering our foreplay last night involved me measuring her thigh circumference, and finding out she broke the 47-inch mark, which was double her waist size from when she was a supermodel. Mine was just 45 inches! She rotated her leg, just to show off to the audience every inch of her perfectly chiselled quads, even slipping in a dynamic calf flex to display her vascularly-gifted gastrocnemius muscles, all 35-inches of them, wider than Arnold’s thighs. She caressed her leg, tracing the veins on her quads with her fingers, shaking her head as she indulged in her magnificence, like an orchestra conductor engrossed in the beauty of her own song.

And finally, when she had enough, she ended it all with a final javelin pose, a pose to prove her invincibility once and for all. The best pose to show just how formidable and massive she had become. That was my cue to enter, as we promised each other we would do a quick couples pose. I loved her so much, I didn’t mind, in fact I was proud of it, but any other man with my physique would tremble in fear at the thought of the idea, for Sienna was undoubtedly much bigger than I was, and standing next to her would only further emphasise her superiority. Posing side by side, she would humiliate me, a pure emasculation, but it didn’t matter. It was a full turn on for me.

And I think the audience agreed as well. A side chest, boom! I had no chance, no matter how conditioned I was. Her pecs were thicker, her arms beefier, her hamstrings larger. A back double bicep, both of us, amazing, but she was more amazing than I could ever be. Those layers upon layers of muscle on her, all coming together to form the face of a demon staring back at you, the Christmas tree lower back, plus those pairs of undiscovered muscle snuggled between the traps which she pioneered only adds to her superiority. The judges of the Arnold Classic had no duty to grade us, but if they were to do so, Sienna would win hands down.

Just as we practiced, that was a cue to switch into something sexier. Parting from the back pose, we embraced each other and kissed each other on the lips, which was met by cheers from the crowd. We then worshipped each other’s bodies, her hands running over my thick chest, running down my abs before fingering my bellybutton, my palms…caressing that otherworldly bicep that she was flexing in front of my face. I knelt down and kissed those perfect abs of hers, all eight of them, one by one, each of them deserving their moment of tender, love and care. I stroked her quads, and knowing that it would send goosebumps down my spine, she flexed and her muscles just exploded in my face. We were a couple, a perfect couple, destined for each other, and we would just like to show it.

When we were done, the emcees, Mike and Madison, both former IFBB pros, stepped on stage for an impromptu interview. I was sure they were curious, just as anyone else, on how Sienna transformed herself into this mean, lean, muscle machine.

“Thank you so much, Jon and Sienna. Oh my God, you guys look amazingly hot! So Cox huh, I guess you two got married?” Madison asked.

“Yes, Madison, a few weeks ago,” I answered.

“Well, son, you better not forget that anniversary because if you do, I’m sure your wife here is gonna crush you, literally. Like, wow! Look at her! Sienna, you are, I mean, wow, you are just –”

“Well, Mike, you can just say it. I love saying it.  I’m HUGE.” Sienna said, putting her hands on her hips for a brief lat spread just to prove her point. She had to look down at Mike, who was almost a head shorter, despite Mike being like a Mr Olympia runner-up himself shortly before I stepped into the scene.

“Like how did you do it? Last time you made a public appearance, like half a year ago, you were like any other girl…you just finished up a Sports Illustrated cover shoot!” Mike said.

“Well, what can I say, bodybuilding just came naturally to me. I may be a beauty,” Sienna flicked her hair back, “but I train like a fucking BEAST! Workout sessions, twice a day, six days a week, and pure cardio on my rest day. Plus, I eat like a beast too. I eat enough to feed five fully grown men in a day. And of course, I had perfect genetics.”

“I love your confidence! Girl, you just look ripped!” Madison complimented.

“Of course I’m RIPPED! And I’m pretty strong too. Who am I kidding? I’m not pretty strong, I’m SUPER STRONG!” Sienna boasted, going into a most muscular that drew a couple of gasps in the crowd. “Oooohhh….mmmmm….yeah!”

“How strong are we talking about here?” Mike asked.

Sienna laughed as she looked over to the side of the stage where the grand prize stood. This year, Honda sponsored a CRV for the winner of each category.

Sienna strutted over to the car. Standing next to it with her massive musculature, it was outrageous just how small the car was when compared to her size. It was a doubt if the car could actually fit her, especially the driver’s seat. Mike was having a mini panic attack when he realised what Sienna was going to do.

“Whoa…whoa…Sienna, that won’t be necessary,” he said.

I pulled Mike back. I may not be as huge as Sienna, but I sure was a giant when compared to Mike. “Chill man, trust her.”

Before anyone else could stop her, Sienna placed her hands below the front bumper and easily lifted the front half of the CRV. Then, she slid below the engine and reached for the rear bumper. And with one loud roar, and hundreds of engorged, pulsating veins, she straightened her body and the entire car was lifted off the floor.

“UUURRRRRGGHHHHHHHH…..HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!” She screamed.

Seeing the entire feat done to perfection, the crowd cheered like they never cheered before. Imagine a CRV, not even a sedan, a fucking SUV all terrain vehicle, and she was lifting it over her head! And not only that, she bent her knees and pretty soon, she was doing squats with the vehicle over her.

“ONE! TWO! THREE!” The crowd counted.

“….NINE! TEN!”

And with that, she lowered the car, and ended her feat.

“OOOOOHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!” Sienna screamed, going into an amazing most muscular, now that her body was more pumped up than ever, with sweat glistening all over her skin, she was looking like a beast nobody wanted to piss off. Every striation, every hulking muscle, every vein, was bursting out of her flesh…a warning sign to anyone that dared to mess with her.

“Fuck man! I can’t believe it! That’s even more insane than the World Strongest Man stuff that they do on TV!” Mike said.

“Of course Mike, now do you understand how strong I am? I could be the strongest human being in the world right now. I don’t think any strongman has ever lifted a car before, let alone a CRV and do ten fucking reps with it!” Sienna said, admiring her bulging biceps. “By the way, say hello to Victoria and Veronica. They are my beautifully huuuuge biceps, both 37 inches thick, and they will destroy you if you don’t obey me. Isn’t that right, babe?” Sienna said, putting her left arm round my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. “Oh definitely, honey. I wouldn’t want to mess with you.”

“Don’t worry. If you don’t mess with me, I can love someone just as well as I can destroy them. See this?” she gestured over to her big, bulging erection. “Her name is Boudicca.”

“Oh wow, is that –,” Madison asked.

“Yes, it’s my clit. Turns out, it just loves to grow as much as my massive mmmmuscles. No worries, we can call it what it looks like. It is a cock. My cock. 12-inches long. What can I say, it’s the biggest cock in the world. Mike, how big is your cock? Is it as big as mine?” Sienna teased, fondling the tip of her shaft that was stretching her posing trunks to their max.

Mike giggled in embarrassment.

“Anyways, if y’all wanna see my big pink cock, maybe my husband and I can have a quick nude webcam session, and you could see this BIG baby in action! What do you say love?”Sienna asked, caressing my cheeks.

“Well, we’ll see,” I answered.

“Sienna, I’m just curious, what made you wanna join bodybuilding all of a sudden?” Madison asked.

“Well, if you see the body that I’ve built, how I RIPPED I have become, how much mass I have gained, how dominating I look….mmmm…this isn’t just muscle and dick, Madison, this is POWER! And my husband seems to like it, a lot.” Sienna showed off her massive arms in a low bicep flex just to prove her point.

“I see. That’s very true. You do look extremely formidable.”

“I know, I plan to be.”

“And last question, do you plan to compete anytime soon? You seem like you could win any female bodybuilding contest with one fell swoop.”

“Oh definitely. But I don’t wanna compete against the women. Why? Because not only could I beat the women, I could fucking hands down demolish the men! Which is why, I’m hiring a group of lawyers to help me get a wildcard to compete for the MISTER Olympia title. And seeing how dominating I look right now, I plan to win it! No offence to you, babe, I hope you can give me a challenge,” she declared, kissing my cheek.

Eventually, Mike and Madison let us go. Stepping backstage, we saw the group of competitors gathering at the side stage to see our performance and interview just now. As we passed by, they automatically parted to clear a path for us, as if they were afraid of getting in our way. We passed by Damien DiAngelo, Mr Olympia top ten and heavy favourite to win the men’s bodybuilding division today at the Arnolds. He had everything today: his conditioning was impeccable, his posing was perfect, and his mass was just packing. However, there were some people more perfect than him, or make that two people. Standing next to him, Sienna and I just straight up dwarfed him in every aspect: from definition, size, height and probably posing. He looked plain skinny compared to us, and this was a guy that had beaten Big Ramy in the Rising Phoenix.

Sienna chuckled at the pure dominance that we exerted over him. I agree, not that I was a bad person, but he did look awfully pathetic standing next to us.

Sienna patted him on his shoulder. He looked up at the massively muscular girl standing over him. “Don’t worry, boy, you will NEVER get as RIPPED as us.” Sienna said to him, and with that, she pulled my arm like a girl excited for a shopping spree, and dragged me over for some refreshments.

Offline monstarmaster

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2021, 05:47:09 pm »
Wow! It's getting better and better! I really hope Sienna finds a worthy adversary (probably a woman). And maybe a black man who can compete with "Boudicca" in the "pole department".

:clap:

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2021, 08:33:52 pm »
If Sienna is going to be taken down a notch (or ten), with this chapter you ensured that her fall will be from almost the maximum height possible! Absolutely perfect! I love it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2021, 06:23:52 pm »
I love this story. Look forward to them having kids.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2021, 06:26:43 am »
Great again. Now
   It’s show time.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2021, 05:26:52 pm »
Hi everyone. Thanks for all your enthusiasm. Got some inspiration to write another chapter today. I plan to use this chapter as a build-up to our protagonists’ next act: The Olympia. And from there, after a few more chapters, we shall see what future challenges await them…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

“HUUUURRRR….MMMMMM…..UUURRRRRHHHHHH!” Sienna groaned sexily in the full body mirror in front of us as we slid into a side-chest. “Puuuuurrrrfect.”

It was no doubt she was excited. She had been preparing for this day for the past four months. It was finally, finally the Olympia weekend. Being the rich and influential people that we were, we managed to hire the best lawyers that appealed aggressively towards the IFBB to grant women the right to compete against the men in the Mr Olympia contest. Eventually, seeing how formidable Sienna’s physique was, it was definitely not good for the sport to have her just wiping the floor with the Miss Olympia contestants, as she was at least two-and-a-half to three times bigger than any of them. Imagine Margie Martin and Andrea Shaw, putting any regular man to shame with their physique, but being dwarfed by the colossus of a lady known as Sienna, the “Brutal Belle”. As a result, the IFBB had to rebrand the competition, renaming the Women’s Bodybuilding category as Women’s Classic Physique (hence, the winner would be Miss Olympia Classic Physique rather than just Miss Olympia). Contestants of this new category, such as Andrea and Margie, would consist of female bodybuilders with greater muscularity than those in Women’s Physique (eg: Shanique Grant, Juliana Malacarne), but not as big as the gorgeous super heavyweight monstrosities like Sienna.

Likewise, Men’s Bodybuilding will be renamed Open Bodybuilding. They would consist of BOTH male and female bodybuilders. Thus previous contestants of the Mr Olympia, like me, Ronnie Coleman, Big Ramy, would all go into this category, as well as women who were sporting physiques that were too muscular for Women’s Classic Physique. Therefore, if you are a man, and wanted to compete in PURELY male categories, you will either be in Men’s Physique, Men’s Classic Physique, or 212 Olympia, depending on your level of muscularity (Wheelchair Olympia if you’re in a wheelchair). And if you’re a woman, and wanted to compete in PURELY women categories, you have the option of Women’s Bikini, Wellness, Figure, Fitness, Women’s Physique, and Women’s Classic Physique.  Anything more muscular than the aforementioned categories, and you will be bumped up into Open Bodybuilding, and compete against BOTH men and women who are just as ripped as you. Winners will be crowned as Mr OR Miss Olympia, depending on the gender of the winner. So far, by the end of the qualifying period, the IFBB had granted wildcard qualifications for four women to be in the Open Bodybuilding category: Sienna”Brutal Belle” Cox, Dana “The Monster” Olson, Yasmin “Asian Amazon” Kim and Polina “The Bear Crusher”Remkova.

As for Sienna and I, besides training, we had been involved in a series of projects. Ever since our unveiling at the Arnold Classic, photographers, directors and magazines were scrambling for our signatures. Sienna managed to appear in May’s Sports Illustrated cover. You should have seen it! Fucccckkk!!! It was so sexy! She had that supermodel face and experience, and now, add that with that hulking musculature of hers, she just destroyed the photoshoot. Posing in a floral yellow and white microkini, her right-sided side chest with a left-sided bicep flex broke the magazine’s all-time sales record. That side chest, her pecs and boobs puffing up gloriously, every striation threatening to tear off from the well-defined edges of her pectoralis major, a testament to the insane heaviness and intensity of her chest workout: 3 times a week, 5 sets filled with 900 pound bench presses for reps, 500 pound cable flies per side, 600 pound incline dumbbell presses (then drop-set with 550 pound dumbbells, then 500 pounds, then 450 pounds, then 400 pounds). Some professional bodybuilders couldn’t even bench press 400 pound BARBELLS for reps, now she was churning out 20 reps with 400 pound DUMBBELLS in each hand, as part of an exhausting drop-set! She was psychotic, I was psychotic, no wonder we were meant for each other. And because of that, ever since the Arnold, she had gained over 35 pounds of muscle, with her now weighing a whopping 435 pounds for the Olympia, with me not too far behind at 430 pounds.

She even had a Playboy cover shoot in July, full nude, just the way she likes it, showing off her massive clit (or cock, as we liked to call it) for all to see. She was flanked by half a dozen other Playboy models, the nude girls happily worshipping every inch of my wife’s magnificent ripped body. She was invited to the Playboy party that same month, and appearing in her muscular nudity, she managed to seduce eleven Playboy models, causing them to dump their respective boyfriends that very same night so that they could fuck my wife senseless. My wife was so sexy, she turned eleven straight supermodel girls into lesbians, and steal them from their boyfriends (some of which were rich businessmen, male supermodels, actors and porn stars)! That night, using her amazing 12-inch cock, she just destroyed their pussies, like straight up destroyed them. Their wombs were so overloaded with my wife’s potent cum that when she was done, they were lying unconscious on the bed with tense, overstretched bellies. My wife was kind enough to share her prey with me, and I too fucked their brains out. I knew I said I didn’t fuck random women anymore, now that I’m married, but my wife insisted, saying I deserved to know how a “normal”, less superior girl than her felt like. I complied, caressing their soft skin instead of my wife’s densely muscled, hard body; fucking jiggly smooth asses that were not monstrously packed with a pair of rock-solid gluteus maximus muscles; and thrusting my penis into a vagina that didn’t have a 12-inch Boudicca rubbing over my abs. Unfortunately, they admitted, while I was super good at fucking them, better than any man they’d met, my wife was undoubtedly better than me. No doubt, Sienna’s cock was bigger (by half an inch), her stamina was better and she was rougher, hungrier and more ruthless than I could ever be. Disappointed, I hunched over the side of the bed as my cum dripped over the girls’ vaginas, but my Sienna, seeing how low I felt, offered me an exclusive husband-and-wife sexcapade lasting four full hours, which eventually helped me gain back my confidence and reminded me just how lucky I was to have her permanently as my wife.

“That’s right, baby! OHHH! MMMM….FFFFFUCK!!! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! Mmmmm….my husband…i…love…you…” Sienna moaned, as I pounded her mercilessly. “See, no matter what these girls say, you are amazing to me, and that’s the only thing that matters. Look at all my cum!”

Yes, she climaxed all over the room, and I was bathed in it.

“And what if i’m better at sex than you? You should be so lucky because you get to have sex with me. Every. Single. Night.”

“I guess I am THAT lucky,” I concurred.

“Now, my love, let me show you how it’s done. Show me your fucking ass! I’m gonna destroy it!” she yelled.

We did a couple of nude porn videos too, just to teach everyone how to perform the best sex in the world with the two most beautiful human beings in the world. Sienna opened the video with a brief intro of herself, in all her nude, colossal glory, whilst showing off her gigantic Boudicca, certified by the AVN (Adult Video News) as the biggest cock in the entire porn industry, mine coming a close second.

“Meet my Boudicca, guys,” Sienna said in the video, rubbing over her cock like she was masturbating, “She is a beautiful 12-inch monster built by me to destroy pussies, assholes and mouths. But my husband here says it’s is faaaavourite food…mmmm. Like a gigantic pink popsicle, he says. And when I cum…mmmm…My cock is like a fire hose. My cum…it’s delicious, and soooo full of protein! My husband drinks it three times a day, and look at how BIIIIGGG and STRROOOONG he got.”

I then did a front double bicep for the camera and my wife, still rubbing her dick with her boulder-crushing right hand, worshipped my peak with her left, kissing and licking at the sheer size of my arms. “Don’t you want arms like these, people? Then you should try my amazing cum! Babe, Boudicca is getting excited. Why don’t you come down here and suck her?”

“Whatever you say, my love.”

“Speaking of BIGGG and STRRRONNG, check out my guns!” Then she flexed her arms one by one, showing the bowling-ball bicep peaks she named as Veronica and Victoria, pumping them up repeatedly to show the viewers how huge they could actually get. “Oh…OH YEAAAAHHHH! I do so MANY bicep curls. All to get arms as huge as these!”

And then, she turned around to show off her enormous back that she was focusing so much on. Lately, the media have called her back “The Himalayan Mountains”, because of how the huge and well-defined solid ridges resembled the mountain ranges of the Himalayas. Then her abs, which the media labelled as “The Marble Masterpiece”. Not only the cuts and grooves of her abdomen, with its flawless eight pack, obliques, serratus, intercostals, and Adonis belt were sculpted magnificently like a marble statue, she was just as hard and dense as one. Once, a photographer took a picture of her abs and compared it side by side with a bronze Greek God statue. Her tanned and oiled skin looked indistinguishable from the bronze, the only difference was how shredded she was. She was shredded in a level unattainable even by a bronze sculptor. Without knowing which was which, the audience voted which looked better, and surely enough, Sienna’s abs won by 2 million votes. And as part of the reveal, she was invited to the filming of a video. The artists roughly wrapped a smooth sheet of bronze around her torso and midriff, and once she flexed, the sound of a metallic crinkle could be heard as her muscles exploded to mould the bronze sheet into an armour plate in the shape of her ripped physique. Every bump and crevice, duplicated exactly onto the piece of bronze with just one hard flex of hers. If this was Sparta, blacksmiths would be scrambling to hire her to flex and mould armour plates for their warriors. But then again, which Spartan warrior would be ripped enough to fit in the armour made from her musculature? They looked like stick-figures as compared to her!

Back to our room, on the eve of the Olympia weekend. As we admired our side chests, I couldn’t help feeling small, standing next to my wife. In a way, I think she felt it too. And she was blunt with it. She clenched her fists even tighter, extending her arms in front of her before flexing them back in the side chest position to show off those well-defined separations between her pumpkin-like striations in the boulders of her deltoids, lobster-clawed triceps, explosive bowling-ball biceps. She looked coldly proud and villainously confident when she did so, knowing full well that she convincingly outmuscled me.

“I’m merely stating the facts here, babe. I don’t want you to have your hopes too high, and end up disappointed. We promised that we would show no mercy when we step on stage, but will be happy with each other’s success regardless. As amazing as you look right now, we both know you have no chance against me tomorrow. No one does. I’ve seen our competitors on Insta****, and I’m ruthlessly INVINCIBLE.”

It was true. I had enough experience as a six-time Mr Olympia, and defending champion, to know how the judges rate competitors. And Sienna was so many miles superior in her dominance that even casual fans of the sport could tell that she was a clear favourite. I would be preparing to surrender my title tomorrow.

“I agree, babe,” I said, transitioning out of my flex.

“Aww…c’mon, love. You will always be amazing to me,” Sienna said, kissing my forehead. “Let’s have a little pre-contest good luck fuck before we go to bed. I’ve learned some new moves, and it’s gonna blow your mind.”

And with that, she threw her entire, naked 435-pound musclebound body onto me, our sweaty skins smothering each other as my wife gave me one of the best bodybuilding couple sex in my entire life, which basically destroyed the bed, and the room service had to shift us to a different room to sleep in.

UP NEXT: Let’s see how our protagonists fare against the best male and female bodybuilders in the Open Bodybuilding Category of the Olympia. Will Sienna be crowned Miss Olympia, in the dominant fashion she expects or will someone else spring a couple of surprises?

Offline pirateparag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2021, 12:38:46 am »
Great story & amazing character development @Apley44 .. can we follow your literature outside saradas forum? 

Offline pirateparag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2021, 12:39:34 am »
Great story & amazing character development @Apley44 .. can we follow your literature outside saradas forum?

Offline pirateparag

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2021, 12:45:54 am »

Also does the story take more violent turn ? .. if Sienna loses( highly unlikely 😉), she unleash her wrath on some male bodybuilder.  And when she wins she skull fucks few make just to assert her dominance further .. nevertheless K+

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2021, 02:59:38 am »

Hi pirateparag,

I dont really write anything outside saradas forum. My other story in this forum is Mr and Mrs Everest, u can check it out.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2021, 05:43:42 am »
Awesome work. K+. Great that she is not humiliating the second largest person in world but more importantly the one that truly loves her.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2021, 02:34:16 pm »
Awesome work. K+. Great that she is not humiliating the second largest person in world but more importantly the one that truly loves her.

Same. Some teasing and a reminder who's the biggest and strongest now and again adds a nice flavor though.

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2021, 07:08:35 pm »
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

NOTE: In the last chapter, i made a mistake and called Dana “The Monster” Olsen, when in fact her nickname should be “The Predator”. Anyways, small matter, off to the next chapter….

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

Chapter 14

We went extra early to get our tan, just so that we didn’t bump into any other competitors. Sienna, being close friends to Dana, Yasmin and Polina, decided that it would be a great idea to invite them and do it together. So there we were, one man, and four absolutely stunning ladies – the top four most muscular women in the world – and they were all stripping naked in front of me. Dana and Polina still kept their boobs fairly perky, but Yasmin’s were long gone, instead replaced by a pure, textbook-thick set of marvellous pecs. Naked, it was hard to differentiate her torso from mine, a man’s. But any regular man would dream of having a torso just like hers. Sometimes, I even wonder why Yasmin wore a bra at all. Some of Sienna’s brutal work ethic had rubbed off them as well, for they were all breaking the 400-pound bodyweight barrier: Dana weighing a whopping 410 pounds of pure muscle, Yasmin at 408 pounds, and Polina at 409 pounds. They were huge! And for the record, Dana was only 26, Polina 28 (same as my age) and Yasmin was 31. Sienna was 27. Despite me packing at least 20 pounds more muscle than Dana, Polina and Yasmin, but standing side by side, the difference was minimal. They were just as big as I was. And just as scary. I was in danger of losing the top 3 to these ladies.

Once we were done, we quickly oiled each other up, and put on our posing suits. I sported a red trunk, custom-made to contain my enormous penis, while Sienna chose her signature white microkini again, the bikini bottoms exposing her massive glutes and struggling to contain the gigantic package she was carrying, Boudicca. We wrapped ourselves with custom-tailored silk robes, which would be like XXXXXXL size in the market, and even then, our V-tapers were hard to hide, our massive arms and shoulders stretching the fabric to its limit. What can I say, when you are as huge as us, there really is no hiding it, no matter how hard you try.

Competitors were already trickling in and by the time we reached the pump up room, it was packed. I could see Andrea Shaw, now relegated to Women’s Classic Physique due to the format change, doing lateral shoulder raises with a set of resistance bands. Chris Bumstead was practising a stomach vacuum pose in the mirror. Of course, he looked great, heavy favourite for the Men’s Classic Physique. If only he knew how tiny he looked when the girls took off their robes.

And we chose to step into the centre of the room to unveil our bodies. Instead of just stripping, Sienna and I decided to do something more captivating – flexing out of our robes. And I had to say, it was liberating. We took a deep breath, raised our arms over our heads before exploding into a dynamic front double bicep. The robes provided little resistance, for they just burst into a million pieces. No doubt, our little show made every single head turn. There were gasps in the crowd, bodybuilders, even after spending years or decades in the sport, just in awe of the impossibility of our physiques. They had absolutely no idea how unbeatable we were. There were a few guys in the room, all of them top Mr Olympia contenders, my arch rivals in the men’s bodybuilding scene. Before today, they thought little of the bullshit the IFBB was going through, introducing a mixed male and female category. Deep down inside, they thought the media hyping up Sienna and Dana was just feminist propaganda. These girls, they thought, had no idea that they were up against the biggest male bodybuilders in history! These guys ate Big Ramy, Brandon Curry and Kai Greene for breakfast, driving them to retirement, every single one of them surpassing 300-pounds of bodyweight. Oh fuck, the look on their faces when they saw me and Sienna. You should have seen them, they looked like trouts! Now, only in our posing suits, we flexed for the mirrors, coldly and cockily ignoring all the eyes trained on us, all the while basking in their amazement…and fear.

Dana, Yasmin and Polina were a bit more subtle, they removed their robes like normal humans, but their bodies still struck immense fear into their competitors. They were absolutely huge! I guess some people just had to see it to believe it. As Dana strutted over to the leg press machine, arms folded to show off a rich tapestry of veins and striations in her thunderous forearms. Mike Rivaldo, two time Mr Olympia runner-up (after losing to me), trembled with fear, quickly finishing his set and making way in case he had to make this hulking giant of a girl wait, and suffer the consequences. Polina, being the innocent-looking Russian girl she was, blushed as she asked veteran bodybuilder, Trevor Messiah, three time Mr Olympia (before I debuted), if he was done with his 365-pound bench press.

“Excuse me, Mr Messiah Sir, I’m Polina. I’m a huge fan of yours, I used to grow up with posters of you in my room! Sorry to interrupt, I would just like to know how many sets do you have left on the bench press?”

“No worries, kid. I have three more sets. We can alternate actually, I do one set, then you do one set,” said Trevor.

“Alright, if you say so,” said Polina. And then to his surprise (or shock), she gradually stacked up plate after plate after plate onto the barbell, and once she was done, the barbell was holding 700 pounds of pure iron. FUCK! She almost doubled the amount of weight he was lifting. “Sorry, it’s kinda embarrassing, I usually don’t lift so lightly, especially in front of my childhood idol, but there just aren’t enough weights around here.”

She lay on the bench, and churned out 20 beautiful reps, her pecs exploding with power after every push. They were like slabs of cinderblock, only much bigger, and harder, puffing up an extra 2-3 inches with their throbbing veins after every breath she took.

“Woooo! That was fun,”she said, setting down the bar, only to be greeted by a gaping Trevor Messiah. “Do you wanna try this weight, Mr Messiah?”

He snapped out of his speechless trance. “Um…no, its ok. Um…700 pounds! I’ve never lifted that before. That’s even heavier than my 1-rep max!”

“What is your max?”

“620 pounds.”

“Ooohhh…that used to be my warm-up weight. 30 reps, 620 pounds, full blast. But then, as I’ve gotten much bigger and much stronger,” she said, showing off the hulk of her right bicep just to make her point, “it’s gotten too light, so nowadays I warm up with 700. My max is way higher…around 1200 pounds. Tee-hee.”

Sienna swaggered over to the dumbbell racks where Damien DeAngelo (see chapter 12), reigning Arnold Classic and NPC USA champion, red hot favourite to challenge me for the Olympia, was curling a pair of 60-pound dumbbells. Seeing Sienna approach, his face twitched, showing a hint of uncertainty, and he scooted over to one side. Sienna sniggered.

“Hey, handsome, I saw your interview three weeks ago. Say, why did the inclusion of women into the Open Bodybuilding category became quote-unquote, ‘a disgrace’?” Sienna challenged.

Damien was speechless. He knew what he said in that interview.

“Seeing me now, does it change your mind?” Sienna asked, emanating her young, confident, sensual energy, going into an ab flex, her beefed up right arm folded behind her head, while showing off her left single bicep. She was ripped, she was gigantic, to the point that she almost doubled his size and was a foot taller than him. She looked like she could just pick him up and mangle him in a bear hug, crushing every single bone on his body. Imagine a young, gorgeous girl, a face made for the covers of every fashion magazine in the world, brutally manhandling a champion male bodybuilder who was at least 8-10 years older than her. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to speak, handsome. We let our muscles do the talking, on stage, where EVERYONE can see how I will HUMILIATE you. Are you ready to lose to a GIRL? Now THAT’S a disgrace.”

She reached for the heaviest dumbbells available on the rack – 250 pounds – and started doing concentration curls next to Damien. By then, Damien had switched to the 80-pounders. Synchronising her reps with his, they curled but it was no doubt who was the clear winner. Sienna was lifting more than triple of what he was lifting, and by the 15th rep, he was struggling while Sienna was still going strong. Damien stopped at his 16th rep, but Sienna was powering through those humungous dumbbells, her bowling-ball sized biceps with their finger-thick veins rippling with power. By the time she was done, she was in her 34th rep, double of what Damien did with his puny 80-pounders. She dropped the weights and as part of her post-lift routine, flexed her pumped up muscles.

“OHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH. BEAUTIFUL! Look at me! Don’t you wish you had muscles like these, handsome? 80-pounds and you’re already exhausted! Pathetic! I don’t even use 80-pounders anymore! 250 is my minimum, and that’s just for warm ups!”

Sienna called out to me.

“Babe! Come over here!”

I put down the EZ-curl bar and approached her.

“This is my husband. I’m sure you’ve met,” she wrapped her arms around mine like a girlfriend feeling clingy towards her boyfriend, “As you can see, he is bigger than you, but sadly for him, I am still bigger, stronger, taller and and more RIPPED than him. But what does he do? He accepts it and loves me with his entire heart and soul. That is what I call a real man.” As she said that, she stroked my cinderblock pecs, before giving me an extremely passionate kiss, with tongue and all, her thunderous right thigh, wrapping around my waist and her bare soles rubbing over my calves.

“Mmmm…and one more thing,” she leaned over to whisper to Damien, “my dick is bigger than yours.”

For some reason, that hit a nerve. Damien dropped his dumbbell and for a brief moment, tried to square off against her, but retreated once he realised he was up against two human beings who were much bigger than him. In that moment, I let my instinctive reaction take over, and tried to square off against him too, getting my body in between him and my wife.

Then I felt Sienna give me a gentle tug of my arm before giving me a peck on the cheek, and stepping in front of me. “My, my. My hunk of a husband, he knows I’m bigger than him, and can absolutely hold my own, and yet, he doesn’t hesitate to protect his beautiful wife. Oh, babe, what did I do to deserve you?”

With that, Damien cursed and left and the onlooking crowd dispersed.

“Whoa, babe, what did you do to him?” I asked.

“Oh nothing much. A little bit of mind games just before the contest. He was spewing hate speech three weeks ago against us female bodybuilders, so I gave him a piece of my mind.”

“You looked absolutely menacing,” I commented.

“I know. I love showing off how strong I am...just to scare off men.”

After another half an hour of ruthless pumping, it was time for our show. There were sixteen contestants in the mixed gender Open Bodybuilding contest, with four girls and twelve guys. The crowd roared as the MC announced our category and we strutted onto the stage to show off our beautiful physiques. I remembered watching the encore on Youtube, and I could hear the studio commentators’ introduction.

“And now for the first time ever, we have the mixed Open Bodybuilding category. We welcome our contestants…I see Mike Rivaldo, looking absolutely phenomenal…and Trevor Messiah looking as if he really wants to bring the title back to Compton! Damien DeAngelo, look at him, in the best shape of his life. I’m telling ya, the media was saying for months that this could be the year he could beat Jon Cox, and looking at him now, I’m certainly not ruling that out. But speaking of…Jon Cox! Okay, I take that back. Seems like Damien has his work cut out for him, ‘cuz Jon is just unbelievably massive! Is that guy even human? I thought he outdid himself last year, but every time you think he has reached his limit, he comes here and just blow your minds off!

“And of course for the first time ever, we have the girls competing against the men and we have a line-up of four very young girls…HOLY COW! WHAT THE FATHER FUCKING FUCK!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Look at the four ladies up there!!! Look at them!!! OH MY GOD!!! I’m just speechless. The girls! They are just MOTHERFUCKING MASSIVE! Are you seeing this? Look at them! Look! Sienna Cox, wife of Jon Cox, taking after her husband and just fucking owning it! She is just so fucking RRRRIPPED! And HUGE!!! Just Himalayan level HUGE! She will be hard to beat! And Dana Olsen, the ‘Predator’ just smashing her own records left and right. Looking absolutely formidable. Yasmin Kim, the ‘Asian Amazon’ just showing off why she is our musclebound queen! And Polina Remkova, from Russia, we saw her wrestle a fucking grizzly, and won! And now, she is destroying the fucking competition. I have to tell ya folks, seems very likely that we are not gonna have a Mr Olympia this year! We’re gonna have a MISS Olympia. These girls fucking RULE! Each one of them, I have no doubt, easily, very easily weighing over 400 pounds of pure muscle! Gone are the days where we see Marcus Ruhl, at 330-pounds and call that massive. Ladies and gentlemen, these girls, THESE GIRLS, are MASSIVE! And to think that less than one year ago, Sienna Cox was posing for the cover of Sports Illustrated as the beach body of the year! I know, I bought that issue!”

During the first call-outs for the comparisons, I remember very clearly the judges summoning Sienna, Mike, Damien, and Trevor. One girl, three guys. The other guys weren’t even considered because clearly, they had no chance. Out of the running. But I don’t know what the judges were doing. It was clearly a waste of time, and once the first pose was struck, I believed they realised that too.

Front lat spread. Front double biceps. Side chest. Side triceps. Back double bicep. Rear lat spread. Thighs and abdominals. Most muscular. Every single pose. There was only one clear winner. Sienna. All eyes were on her with every pose. It was just hard not to notice her. The rest of the guys were just relegated into insignificant background photobombs. Standing side by side with the best male bodybuilders in history, instead of being threatened, she used this as a platform to prove to the world her untouchable superiority. From the front, she was almost two times wider than these guys, from the side, she was much, much thicker. A front double bicep and hands-down, death to her opponents. While their bicep peaks were the size of softballs/shot puts, her peaks were the size of bowling balls. From the rear, her back muscles, reinforced by the pair of undiscovered muscles, the demon-face staring back at the audience, and the level of detail and definition, with the veins and striations exploding from her solid flesh, no one else had a chance. Even standing relaxed, with her arms at her side, Sienna looked inhuman, or superhuman. How her relatively thin waist suddenly bloomed upwards into a solid mountainous tapestry filled layers upon layers of rock-hard flesh, packed with maximum density all the way to the bone, built purely by iron, meat and sweat. Her tree-trunk thighs, those terrifying set of abs, shredded to the core, with a network of veins so unprecedentedly insane, there was no way to describe: therefore, the media called it Sienna-esque. Even calling her “Hulking” wouldn’t do her justice. Imagine being so amazing, an adjective had to be named after you. Sienna-esque veins. Sienna-esque definition. Sienna-esque conditioning. Sienna-esque muscularity. Don’t get me wrong, the men next to her were looking phenomenal, but it was because of how dominant she was, she just dwarfed them into insignificance. Take her out of the equation, and these men would have a competition for the ages. The best male bodybuilder line-up in history. You would get a competition. But put her in the fray, and you will get a humiliation.

When that round of comparisons were done, Sienna was summoned again for the second call-out. This time, it was with me, Dana, Yasmin and Polina. Four girls, one guy. This was much more competitive than the previous round. All of us were comparable in size, and Sienna, while still the clear favourite, was not 100% the dominant one. Each girl had her strengths that could challenge Sienna. Dana for her conditioning, Yasmin for her thighs, Polina for her width. Me for my chest. But for every advantage we had, Sienna had five more that could put the competition to bed. While Dana had conditioning, Sienna had better posing that showed off every inch of her ripped muscular perfection, so that even if Dana was more defined, Sienna still managed to show off a great amount of muscle mass, creating optical illusions that made her much more muscular by comparison. That was the epitome of flawless posing. So even when Dana managed to beat Sienna in terms of definition, what use was it when Sienna was posing in a way that revealed much more muscle than her? Yasmin, even if she had unbeatable thighs, Sienna’s abs, back, chest, shoulders and arms were unparalleled in their destructive capabilities. In the thighs and abdominals, all Sienna had to do was to take a deep breath and twist her abdomen, and the audience would be treated with an explosive display of rippling, vascular eight-packs, serratus, intercostals and obliques that took the attention away from Yasmin’s thighs to Sienna’s gorgeously shredded midsection. As for Polina’s doorframe-destroying width, Sienna had better thickness. Did I ever mention that while Sienna couldn’t walk through doorways straight on, she also couldn’t walk through them sideways? All our doorways at home had to be modified to fit the thickness from her back to her chest. And as for me? I didn’t stand a chance. While my chest was formidable, it mattered little when you took into account her stage presence, her posing routine, her conditioning, and all-around flair. I may have won the chest, but in that same pose during the side chest, she had arms that literally destroyed mine and hamstrings that made mine look pathetic. We saw it last night when we were posing in our hotel room, and we definitely saw it today.

But just when I thought my night was over, the judges made a third call-out that included only me and Sienna. The Cox Couple Posedown, as the media called it. Before we started, Sienna gave me a reassuring gaze with those ocean blue eyes of hers, not because she was assuring me that she would make it easy, but assuring me that she would always love me no matter what. Knowing that, we both gave our best.

“Front lat spread.”

“Front double bicep.”

“Side chest.”

“Side triceps.”

“Rear double bicep.”

“Rear lat spread.”

“Thighs and abdominals.”

“Most muscular.”

I could recall what the commentators said on Youtube.

“Oh man, this is embarrassing for Jon. She’s just mopping the floor with him. An utter humiliation. I don’t know why the judges even made them do this. She is just better than him in every way. I wonder how would their sex feel like…hahahaha. Anyways, not to take any credit away from Sienna, I mean what DID she do?  I saw an interview with her, and the amount that she eats and lifts, FUCKING INSANE! And this is the result. Pure dominance. Pure emasculating dominance. Even I’m afraid. Just look at that. Those abs that she’s flexing. Fuck! I would KILL to have abs like that, and I’m a man! Asking for a girl’s abs.” 

And Sienna was no longer called out that night. It was clear who the winner was. The rest of the call-outs, and there were about ten of them, featuring an array of combination between me, Trevor, Damien, Mike, Dana, Polina, and Yasmin, were all in the spirit of finding out who would win second place. That was all. Sienna needed just three call-outs (or two because I didn’t know what that Cox Posedown was all about, so I may not want to count that), to assert her dominance. And the rest of us little fish were fighting tooth and nail for second place.

Eventually, it came to the final agenda, the Final Posedown.

“Ladies and gentleman, POSEDOWN!” The MC announced.

And this was Sienna’s favourite part. She took centre stage, and she just stole the entire show. Some of the guys like Trevor and Mike wanted to displace her from her spotlight, but who were they kidding? She was a full 100-150 pounds heavier. All she had to do was flex, and she had everyone beat. She especially hated Damien, so every pose that he did, she mimicked. When he did double bicep, she did the same, elbow to elbow, showing the audience just how pathetic she made him look. When he did a thighs and abdominals, she did the same. And my, my, her calves were bigger than his thighs, which means her arms were bigger than his thighs, and comparing her abs with his was like comparing diamonds to coal. He had no chance. Eventually, the MC announced the end of the show and that concludes the Open Bodybuilding contest.

Backstage, Sienna completed her first bodybuilding contest and she just couldn’t stop kissing me.

“Love! We did it! I love you so much!”

And there wasn’t any doubt during the prize ceremony who the winner was. Sienna of course. Miss Olympia. Finally. My wife, a Miss Olympia. She didn’t even looked surprised. When her name was announced, she just coolly struck a javelin pose, as an assertive sign of dominance, emanating a Goddess-like aura with her killer biceps. With the other arm raised, pointing at the ceiling, we could see the twisting and rippling tendons in her open axilla, all the muscle heads beautifully separated at their insertion points, her thick, beefy lats flaring like wings. A perfect V-taper, one that would make any man green with jealousy, even the bodybuilders.

In contrast to her dominant celebration, she strutted with the mesmerising grace of a beauty queen when she went up to accept her prize: a trophy with a muscular golden bodybuilder, which looked nothing close to her championship physique. Don’t get me wrong, the craftsmanship of the bodybuilder statue was exquisite, but Sienna surpassed that. The organisers should take back the trophy and issue her a new one, one modelled after her Goddess-like muscular physique, with all her rippling Sienna-esque cuts and definitions.

Surprisingly, I got second-place. Well, the girls did give me a scare, but you don’t live with Sienna Cox and not development her obsession for perfection. Dana “The Predator” Olsen, our good friend and casual threesome partner, got third. Yasmin “Asian Amazon” Kim, our wedding officiant, got fourth and Polina “The Bear Crusher” Remkova, one of Sienna’s bridesmaids, rounded up the top five. Unbelievable. In the first ever mixed Open Bodybuilding contest at the Olympia, all four female contestants came in the top five, destroying the pathetic male competition beneath them. I am sure, this would set a really good framework for the future of female bodybuilding.

Once backstage again, I wrapped my arms around my Miss Olympia wife, when we were approached by a nerdy-looking man in a business suit.

“Good evening, Mr and Mrs Cox. My name is Dr David Steiner, a geneticist from GenTech Industries. I assure you, we are not part of any doping agency. Congratulations on your victory tonight. I was extremely mesmerised by your performance. Very impressive indeed. Which is why my company, would like to invite you to our research, investigating the genetics behind your muscular composition.” 

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2021, 09:09:28 pm »
Absolutely fantastic. Thank you allowing John to come second. Anything below that and the dynamics of marriage may become unstable. At 5th Sienna unlikely to have respect for John as he would no longer be a near equal.  Hopefully Sienna will work John harder to ensure he remains in current position.  With the genetic lab hopefully will lead to amazingly gifted children in near future

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Genetic Giants

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View