Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577242 Posts in 73473 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 02:14:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61631 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2020, 01:03:06 am »
is the automatic logging off being addressed as well?

Yes, that issue has been resolved.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2020, 01:03:06 am »

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2020, 09:02:03 pm »
Can we return to the site to what it used to be some weeks ago; From the time we changed it, 1. i cant see the models  in preview , so i dont know what i will see on the room i go and sometimes i leave after some seconds which is very bad, especially if i am the only viewer she has,  2.  i have done some private shows and i didht have sound to both of them, 3.  sometimes in free chat  i dont have image, so the models have to log in again(happened 2 times the last two days). I dont understand the reason that you did these changes, especially since we see the same mistakes that we were seeing before.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2020, 09:02:52 pm »
The only good because i want to be fair is that i can have access to the site from google chrome which i couldht before.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2020, 03:25:25 am »
Can you use paypal to buy creds?

Please email us at help@herbicepscam.com for information on non-credit card payment methods. Thanks!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2020, 03:43:21 am »
Can we return to the site to what it used to be some weeks ago; From the time we changed it, 1. i cant see the models  in preview , so i dont know what i will see on the room i go and sometimes i leave after some seconds which is very bad, especially if i am the only viewer she has,  2.  i have done some private shows and i didht have sound to both of them, 3.  sometimes in free chat  i dont have image, so the models have to log in again(happened 2 times the last two days). I dont understand the reason that you did these changes, especially since we see the same mistakes that we were seeing before.

Change is constant. ;)

I'm unsure about the preview option. The feeds will be completely different than before. We've had a good run with Flash, but it's time to retire her.

Regarding room audio, the most likely causes are 1) model audio is off, 2) model system sound is off/not working, or 3) user system sound not working. The easiest fix for 2 or 3 is usually a simple system restart. Please email us so that we can troubleshoot with you directly.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2020, 09:57:42 pm »
Guys what the hell have you done to the site;;; Half of the members dont  have access to the model in free chat.  Most messages today where from guys that didt have video, even though they refreshed. I had the same problem too. I needed to restart my pc so i can see the model. Please take a look at it.

Offline zachef

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2020, 03:45:34 pm »
Site is just completely busted for me. Preview doesn't work, audio doesn't work. And now it looks like models can't even see the text I type. And when I try to email them, it keeps saying I have banned words in my message even though there's nothing of the sort in there.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2020, 03:39:37 pm »
Guys what the hell have you done to the site;;; Half of the members dont  have access to the model in free chat.  Most messages today where from guys that didt have video, even though they refreshed. I had the same problem too. I needed to restart my pc so i can see the model. Please take a look at it.

There was indeed a strange mixture of things happening the past couple of days, including some people reporting that Microsoft Edge is performing best for them once their machines picked up the new Chromium-based update. I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience, but also glad that restarting your system resolved the issue you were having. If I may ask, do you know whether your browser updated during the restart? Or do you think it was merely clearing the cache that enabled you to see the model?

Site is just completely busted for me. Preview doesn't work, audio doesn't work. And now it looks like models can't even see the text I type. And when I try to email them, it keeps saying I have banned words in my message even though there's nothing of the sort in there.

We're sorry you have been having this experience recently. Regarding the text chat problem yesterday, we mistakenly created that glitch and because the error was so tiny (but the impact so large!), it took a couple hours to figure out exactly what had happened. We also sorted the system messaging issue. The preview feature is not available at this time, but may return in the future. I looked up your account and credited back any session that appeared to have been interrupted and also added a few credits more for all the inconvenience.  Thank you for this report and for being such a great - and patient(!) - customer.

Offline zachef

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2020, 04:22:50 pm »

There was indeed a strange mixture of things happening the past couple of days, including some people reporting that Microsoft Edge is performing best for them once their machines picked up the new Chromium-based update. I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience, but also glad that restarting your system resolved the issue you were having. If I may ask, do you know whether your browser updated during the restart? Or do you think it was merely clearing the cache that enabled you to see the model?

We're sorry you have been having this experience recently. Regarding the text chat problem yesterday, we mistakenly created that glitch and because the error was so tiny (but the impact so large!), it took a couple hours to figure out exactly what had happened. We also sorted the system messaging issue. The preview feature is not available at this time, but may return in the future. I looked up your account and credited back any session that appeared to have been interrupted and also added a few credits more for all the inconvenience.  Thank you for this report and for being such a great - and patient(!) - customer.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I do really like this site and plan to keep on using it. I think you guys are doing a good job and hopefully the issues get resolved soon.

Offline kroenen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2020, 09:04:46 pm »
 Hello Gents

I know this is not perhaps the official technical room of HBC, but I`d like to see if I`m facing the same problems of some of you,

Such as, model-cam freezing all the time, mostly when I can activate the sound or not. I precise that I have the most fluid interactions with the same
models before, and not anymore.
  Or the loading to the cam is rotating non-stop, and generally if I have problem to get with Safari, then I was jumping on Chrome. But now both
navigators are facing the same problems. I have a solid internet that never failed me before :/

Is this because of the confinement? Everyone is on HBC all day ? There is an overpopulation there ? 

Do we have to wait for technical updates ?

Thanks for your help.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2020, 06:06:52 am »
I am using HBC since like very beginning, spent there GDP of small 3rd world country but with this "engine chance" i have stopped using it at all. I dont even care about previews etc. For me its about cam quality and secondly about fluidity of the model stream. Now it is a roulette -ladies which i didnt have problems before now stutter like they would transmitting from Mars. Not coming back - time to move on.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2020, 06:41:28 am »
I am using HBC since like very beginning, spent there GDP of small 3rd world country but with this "engine chance" i have stopped using it at all. I dont even care about previews etc. For me its about cam quality and secondly about fluidity of the model stream. Now it is a roulette -ladies which i didnt have problems before now stutter like they would transmitting from Mars. Not coming back - time to move on.

You know a female muscle webcam site where all the women transmit in 1080 (or higher) and their connections make them look as if they are standing next to you? Please share
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2020, 06:45:11 am »
I think i didnt write it very clear then :) My point was
1. Was loyal to HBC
2. Got shafted with some new engine - didnt help me with anything - cam quality is as shit as it was for a lot of ladies + most of them now stutter
3. Not spending money on cam anymore due to 2 (maybe a good thing)

Offline stretch412

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2020, 03:29:45 pm »
Great job getting previews back up and running! :rock:

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2020, 06:08:11 pm »
Great job getting previews back up and running! :rock:

::::double back flips::::: :::::funky chicken::::::::
 :singing:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View