Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575427 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:43:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Story: Josie commits to growing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Story: Josie commits to growing  (Read 10071 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Her Story: Josie commits to growing
« on: February 13, 2019, 10:41:19 pm »
I've decided to post Chapter 7 from the new Book, Backstories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MXLGQVB here.  Backstories is a book devoted to developing the context for the female bodybuilders in the books Muscle Therapy and Muscle Love particularly concerning why they began lifting.

Here is the first segment. Let me know if you'd like me to post the rest of the chapter..

The first thing that I did was get a lawyer and prepare the divorce papers. I needed him out of my life as soon as possible. Doing even basic things were a problem though as I needed to hire a nanny and go back to work full time. Bill, of course went quiet for a while which meant he did nothing to contribute. Here he was working, making nearly two hundred thousand dollars a year while I made about a quarter of that and he didn’t pay a cent. I needed to go to court and make him help support little Lyndsey, as I was finding therapies for her and paying for everything. What kept me going was that I had a great nanny who loved Lyndsey and my time at the gym.

I joined a MMA gym the day after he beat me up. I think the instructor knew. I will never forget how he worked me hard to get better and helped me focus on lifting to get stronger. Eventually, I fell more in love with the weights than the fighting and finally got some time to do something other than work, workout and take care of Lyndsey.

When we were headed to court, I had gone into debt to afford a lawyer. Still, it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Confident in his intellect, and poor with his money, Bill arrived without a lawyer and was crushed. I’m not sure he wanted as much time with Lyndsey as he claimed, and I ended up with eighty percent custody. What really pissed him off was the money. He had to pay in order to help support us and although it still wasn’t enough, it allowed me to get some alone time at the gym that I desperately needed and to pay for Lyndsey’s therapies. I got stronger fast and that only encouraged me to workout harder and harder. When I hit brief plateaus, I studied and learned how to break through them and read up on supplements and performance enhancers too. As I became more confident, I knew I needed to change careers so I could spend more time in the gym and because I loved the environment and helping people. I studied to become a trainer and poured everything that I wasn’t putting into Lyndsey into learning that.

There was little time for a social life and my days became routine, workout, work, and take care of Lyndsey.  With the schedule, it was hard to have much time for myself, but Lyndsey was my reward. I tried online dating but that was a complete bust.  Nobody looked like they advertised and I didn’t have time to waste on continual first dates. As I grew more muscular, some guys were turned off by that too. Many, I’m certain were worried about their manhood because I was stronger than they were, or at least most of them. But it wasn’t enough. I needed to get stronger.

Forum Saradas

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Her Story: Josie commits to growing
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 02:11:23 pm »
I might consider buying this book.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 02:29:42 am »
story continued:

When I asked people at the gym they swore by an injectable steroid called Primobolan. Due to potential side effects with injectable steroids, I elected to try Oxandrolone instead because my need to grow stronger and protect myself at times overwhelmed me.  Deep down I knew I was suffering from some kind of PTSD, but I continued to bury those thoughts and proclaim my normality.

Finding friends was a challenge too. At the gym as I grew and my max lifts skyrocketed, I drew crowds of admirers, but none were truly friends outside of the gym. I was fond of some of those I trained, and called some of them my friends, but meeting up with them after work was infrequent and difficult considering Lyndsey’s needs. Mother’s of special needs children formed their own groups to sympathize and share stories with one another. We also helped each other with ideas for therapy and education tools for our children. I thought for a time these women might be a much needed outlet for me and there were a few nights of drinking that led me to believe that would be the case. One night in particular was fun when I wore short sleeves after an arm day. I must admit, I was looking buff that night. As we got more and more drunk, the girls demanded feats of strength and in my condition I was happy to oblige. They called a guy over and offered to buy him a dink if he could beat me at arm wrestling. He was a young guy, probably a senior in college and athletic and when he came over I was a bit intimidated by his size and little afraid he might hurt me. I’d worked my arms that day and was shit faced, but when the girls counted down and we started I put him down in just seconds like he wasn’t trying. I figured he wasn’t trying and told him, “Let’s have another go around and I want you to try this time.”

“Naw, lady, you are too strong for me.” I thought he was kidding but the expression on his face suggested otherwise. It hadn’t occurred to me until that moment that I could really hurt Bill. I relished the idea. Anyway, as much as I enjoyed a few evenings like that with the girls, I soon realized that the other girls were a bit jealous of me. Not only was I physically fit, and most of them were severely overweight and out of shape, but the more significant thing was that Lyndsey was higher functioning than their sons. I’ve continued to maintain relationships with the group, but have grown more distant.

That night when I went home after I checked on Lyndsey and paid the babysitter, I went into my room, tossed my keys on the dresser, and began unbuttoning my top.  I caught a glance at my shoulder and my biceps in the full length mirror by the closet. Remembering now how the girls had reacted to my muscle, I smiled a little.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 02:23:10 pm »
Hi guys,

I did buy and read this latest book. I wrote a review, which will perhaps help you if you wonder to get it or not.

The latest book from Richard Greye again discusses the nature of a muscle fetish. For this opus, he concentrated on the stories of the women starring in Muscle Therapy. The voice is given to these women, explaining their stories, on how they’ve come seeking to become muscular.

The stories of Josie, Melinda & Kristy is narrated through the eyes of these women, highlighting the important events in their lives, which were life changers for them. Each one of them has a direct link with the main protagonists of Muscle Therapy, Kyle & Rick, whom will face the results of these events during the story.

Reading these backstories really helps to understand why the relationships of Kyle & Rick develops one way or another, influenced by these women and their past. It brings some unexplained facts, details, which were left as question marks during Muscle Therapy. Surprisingly, it completes some details of the first book Muscle Love.

It depicts, for a change, muscular women as sensitive persons, caring for the ones around them, but also wanting to be seen as strong emotionally and physically. Of course, it can also go the other direction. But to know it, you’ll need to read the book! ;-)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 10:40:18 pm »
Hey –

I can vouch for what QB said. I just finished up this book. I actually enjoyed the last two books that TC and his wife have written so I was excited to see that they had come out with a third one.

The format of this book is slightly different and tracks the 3 women BB characters from the authors 2 previous works and follows their backstories as they build themselves up to become the pro level BBs they are in the other books. This is an interesting format as the book can be read as a series of short stories and you could read straight through or jump around. For me I jumped around and really enjoyed reading the stories of Richard and Mel the characters from the first book as Mel has seemingly gotten even bigger in the interim and the stories allow for a nice peak into the day to day of what life with an FBB would be like. One of my favorite parts is when the main character brings the muscle bound Mel to his job for the day and watches as the students in his class fawn over her. I would have to say this seems very close to what would actually happen in public when these remarkable women make an appearance.

The other stories work along the same line with Kristy, the roid abusing out of control FBB from Muscle Therapy being my favorite and a bit of a guilty pleasure… although the backstory told her really did add some depth and help explain her character a bit more.

Again this was another solid full length novel but one of my favorite authors. TC and his wife are really fully into exploring the ups and downs and depths of these muscle bound women we view from afar and I believe have a unique gift for finding there inner workings. As always I was happy that I read the book and I am excited to see the work they do next.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 07:39:11 pm »
QB and Eli - much appreciate the kind comments and I look forward to the next update of Ms. Jones Eli!  :)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 05:38:56 pm »
Josie Continued:

My shoulder was flaring and my arms, even unpumped, seemed so have gotten much bigger. I gave a little flex and saw what the girls had seen…mmmmm.. I stroked the peak with my other hand and felt a pronounced split. Maybe I’d grown a bit more than I realized of late. I reached up and took the clip that held my hair piled up loose in back and let it down. I shook the waves loose. BOOM, God I felt super sexy and powerful. I knew I had gotten stronger and bigger, but now with my buzz still raging I took more notice of what the girls had seen.  I began unbuttoning my top, slowly and sexily and watched my biceps and forearms. Yes maybe, I was a bit turned on by myself, but I didn’t care. In fact, let’s be honest, I was completely aroused by my body.

“Alexa, play Geronimo by Aura Dione” I called. The song began and I threw my blouse across the room and began swaying to the music fingering my six pack abs. Suddenly, I remembered Lyndsey asleep in the next room. I ran to the door and closed it so she wouldn’t hear the music and walk in on mommy. I smiled at averting the potential emergency and then returned to the mirror. I resumed swaying again and slowly unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it. Watching my thigh muscles clench and unclench with the movement turned me on even more. I felt the wetness in my thong and I swayed my shoulders back and forth while my hands explored my muscularity. I twirled and raised my hands above my head, watching my ab muscles move with the effort. Finally, as the song reached the chorus, Gee, Gee ah Jojo Geronimo, I removed my bra and began to flex topless. Since I wasn’t dieted down as much as normal, my breasts were nice and full. I circled my nipples and chills ran through my body. I flexed my pecs like I’d seen bodybuilders do on the internet and marveled at how I could move them. God, I looked good, the definition in my biceps, the shoulders, the pecs. I cupped my bicep with my hand and felt its tremendous size and hardness. I took it all in and loved what I was seeing and growing hornier by the second.

Wanting to watch my muscles work, I dropped to the floor and began to do some push-ups slowly. I eyed the striations in my shoulders and the pronounced divots in my triceps while my arousal continued to boil. I pledged to myself to continue pumping until the chorus resumed. When it did, I collapsed, red faced and laughed at myself for doing a drunk workout while still in my heels. Getting up to view the effects of the work, my redness and pump only fueled my arousal further.

Eventually, as the song began to repeat the desire to take care of myself became overwhelming.  I played with the thong, pulled on it, and then slipped my hand along the side of it and felt the wetness with my fingertips.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 06:23:23 am »
Looking down I saw that I still had my heels on so I turned around part way and noticed my favorite body part, my ass. Peering over my enormous shoulder I saw my hair reaching down almost to the small of my back, almost pointing to it. Though it hid my Christmas tree that I’d worked so hard to attain, the way it framed my granite hard glutes helped accentuated the muscle. My ass was so hard with divots on the side and I always admired its shapely and yes even slightly heart shaped appearance. I made a note to wear my new jeggings which accentuated it to Lyndsey’s Back to School Night on Tuesday evening. I spread my legs wide and went into a crouch marveling at my body’s muscularity and the distinct lines that ran down my legs and how my rounded butt swept into my hamstrings. The music took hold of me and I continued to move and stroke myself. I was dancing like a stripper, but flexing like a bodybuilder.

Slowly reaching my hands up to my head I began to play with my hair. Both hands ran through my thick blonde hair grabbing bunches and shaking it out fully. As I did I watched in the mirror how my powerful biceps flexed and grew flush with blood. The corded vein on top turned me on and I felt a spasm of desire shoot through me. The reaction of mine was almost visceral and seeing how my biceps popped with the motion gave me an understanding of why, when I fixed my hair in the gym, I felt many unseen eyes watching my movement. Finally, sexily, like I was performing for an audience other than myself, I pulled my thong down over my muscular legs. I turned once again to have my backside in the mirror and watched the black lacy thong slip down my bulging hamstrings. I bent down and straight legged faced my butt into the mirror and reached down and began to touch myself. I gasped with pleasure.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 07:38:31 pm »
Hi Taoschild, just curious, do you plan to make something out of the 'potential' relationship between Josie and Kyle in a 4th book?
Because it seems to me that they are probably made for each other and there's potential to write something about them.
Let me know
QBikk

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 05:07:31 am »
Hey QB thanks for the note.

Ironically I'm writing another book on a separate topic right now about the making of the strongest woman in the world, but my wife came to me for an idea for Josie and Kyle.  She is going to co-write it with me and has the main idea for book.  I don't want to give too much away, but its kind of fight club for bodybuilder woman like.  There will definitely be more of the relationship building between Josie and Kyle too.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Story: Josie commits to growing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View