Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576090 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:47:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello everyone, I'm new
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello everyone, I'm new  (Read 14075 times)

DT1087

Hello everyone, I'm new
« on: July 22, 2010, 05:10:50 pm »
Hey everyone. My name is Dinh Tat and I'm 22 years old. I came upon this website when someone on bodyspace told me they saw my pictures under a new talent forum. ( http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=86944.0.html )

I plan on becoming Ms. Olympia one day and that is my long term goal. I'm in the Army, therefore, I am 100% natural. It may be a slow progress but I'll get to my goal either way. I'm very determined to reach my goal.

Forum Saradas

Hello everyone, I'm new
« on: July 22, 2010, 05:10:50 pm »

basiliko

Re: Hello everyone, I'm new
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:23:38 pm »
Hello Dinh Tat,

welcome on board. i´m mo from germany.

you have a great physique, plus you look good.
It is nice to hear that you are natural.

do you have any rolemodels ?

best wishes for your future, i hope you reach your goals.

greetings
mo

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:09 am »
Hello Dinh, welcome on the wikipedia of female bodybuilding. It's beautiful follow a bodybuilder from the beginning.  I hope you will find this forum interesting and you notify us about your progress ad news.

I'm sure on this forum many interesting thing. For example there are many videos of female bodybuilding and you can learn the right way for posing and you can learn many others things to the bodybuilder more "experts" than you.

I Saradas

DT1087

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 08:42:31 pm »
Hello Dinh Tat,

welcome on board. i´m mo from germany.

you have a great physique, plus you look good.
It is nice to hear that you are natural.

do you have any rolemodels ?

best wishes for your future, i hope you reach your goals.

greetings
mo

Thank you.
My role model is Isabelle Turrel

DT1087

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 08:49:23 pm »
Thanks for the information RobMash and I do find this site interesting. I actually have a photo shoot with Dan Ray tomorrow. He's in Pittsburgh for the NPC show.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 10:03:29 pm »
Thanks for the information RobMash and I do find this site interesting. I actually have a photo shoot with Dan Ray tomorrow. He's in Pittsburgh for the NPC show.

Great! I want see your new photos
I Saradas

sissyboy

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 01:31:55 pm »
Lurker - You do have a great, buff bod and I wish you well.

You mentioned that your role model is Isabelle Turrel.  She is a good role model in terms of physical development and you do have a similar basic build.  However, I hope you don't emulate her behavior.  On her website she claims she doesn't do any private wrestling sessions, but in reality she apparently does under the name Ms. Melissa.  Kind of duplicitous.  She is also unreliable.  She was a no show when I booked with her, with no good explanation.  I have heard other reports that she is unreliable.  So, stay healthy, keep working out, but please stay honest and courteous with others.

DT1087

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 04:53:23 pm »
Lurker - You do have a great, buff bod and I wish you well.

You mentioned that your role model is Isabelle Turrel.  She is a good role model in terms of physical development and you do have a similar basic build.  However, I hope you don't emulate her behavior.  On her website she claims she doesn't do any private wrestling sessions, but in reality she apparently does under the name Ms. Melissa.  Kind of duplicitous.  She is also unreliable.  She was a no show when I booked with her, with no good explanation.  I have heard other reports that she is unreliable.  So, stay healthy, keep working out, but please stay honest and courteous with others.

Hmm, I honestly don't know much about what she does in her private life. I just admire her physique. My friend is friends with her and knows her quite well. Other than that, I heard she was a nice person. I also admire Barbara Fletcher, whom I met this weekend. The reason I admire her is that she's only 4'9" and I'm 4'10" and a quarter and because of how tall she is, she's able to show others that being small doesn't hold her back. Unfortunately, she said she doesn't want to get any bigger and is thinking about going figure.

Offline asianfitnessfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 07:22:13 pm »

Welcome-- you will find no shortage of support here!

sissyboy

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 12:25:59 am »
Dinh Tat - I agree that isabelle Turrell does have a gorgeous body from the photos I have seen.  I would like to say that you don't have to get that big, but if you want to be Ms. Olympia you probably do.

I think you have a gorgeous body already.  All body types are beautiful.  Tall and lean, or sturdy, or short and every variation.  It is just a question of the individual's level of fitness that determines how beautiful she is.

You ought to consider doing mixed wrestling sessions by the way, if it is not against some kind of military rules.  You already look strong enough to handle the average guy on just that basis alone and if you learn some good wrestling moves you could wipe up the floor with them, 4'10"+ or no.

Good luck to you.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 12:45:55 am »
The major part of Ms Olympia doesn't like me. Their look is not good. Dinh I want suggest that keeping a good look is very important. Don't follow some athlete of Ms Olympia. If you want having success wiith the fans of this sport you have take care also to your look not only to your mass. Lost a female look is a big mistake.
I Saradas

tonio7

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 12:49:58 am »
Hey Dinh,
welcome!

You look great! Keep up the good work...
love the pic of your back! Very nice!

Kisses,
Tonio

DT1087

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 10:13:42 pm »
The major part of Ms Olympia doesn't like me. Their look is not good. Dinh I want suggest that keeping a good look is very important. Don't follow some athlete of Ms Olympia. If you want having success wiith the fans of this sport you have take care also to your look not only to your mass. Lost a female look is a big mistake.

I do want to be Ms. Olympia one day. That's probably one of any bodybuilder's goals who competes...to get their pro card and become Mr/Ms Olympia. I agree with the whole staying feminine look, but however, it's the love of the sport for me and getting as big as my body would allow me to. Being muscular doesn't necessary make any female less feminine. I don't think I'm overly muscular but already some of my guy friends think I look manly because of the muscles. No matter how muscular a female look, they will always look beautiful to me. A female will always be a female no matter what. Who is there to say what or how a female should look? I don't do the sport because of fans or glory, I do it for myself because I want to see how far I can push my body to become bigger. I only live once. I get a lot of negative comments on what I do from your everyday average joe. This sport is not easy for a female, especially when the media tells you what a female body should look like.

Thanks for all the support. :)

Offline chiefusb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 10:27:36 pm »

Hey guys this is my gf, take it easy on her.  Trust me that everywhere we go there's always someone saying that bodybuilding isn't feminine or that it's not natural.  It's not the case by any means.  This is her goal and the goal of a lot of other girls on this site.  So go get behind them and support them cause what they're doing is extremely hard by any means.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 11:42:52 pm »

Hey guys this is my gf, take it easy on her.  Trust me that everywhere we go there's always someone saying that bodybuilding isn't feminine or that it's not natural.  It's not the case by any means.  This is her goal and the goal of a lot of other girls on this site.  So go get behind them and support them cause what they're doing is extremely hard by any means.

I know chiefusb. On this forum your girlfriend Dinh will receive all the hot she need for reach her goals. There are men that don't like a women bodybuilders but there are other men who like them. On this forum there are 30.000 lovers of female bodybuilding. It's not few. I hope that Dinh understand it's not alone but she like to many men. We are ready to support her and give suggests to her
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello everyone, I'm new

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View