Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576050 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:03:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello from Kentucky!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello from Kentucky!  (Read 9695 times)

MsMuscleObsession

Hello from Kentucky!
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:22:18 am »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Cathay and I excited to be here.  I am interested in getting to know everyone here at Saradas.  I am obsessed with muscles and have been involved with athletics and martial arts all of my life.  I have always been interested in extreme bodybuilding and the muscular physique but until recently, I have never been able to dedicate my life and time to obtaining the most muscular body I can achieve.

A little about myself:
Height: 5 ft 2
Weight: 100 lbs.

I have had my career, raised my children and taken control of my life back...now in the prime of my life, I am working on me, my dreams and my desires.  I hope I have found a forum here at Saradas with members that could be supportive in this dream and desire of mine, plus be able to communicate with me in all regards to Muscle Fantasy/Real Growth. Neither my friends, nor family, nor my ex-husband would ever support such a dream.  Now is my time to dedicate my time, effort and energy into my dreams.

So, say hello and let's get to know each other.  Here are recent pictures of me as I start this journey.  I tried resizing the pics, if they are still too large I would welcome pointers on resizing them some more.

Forum Saradas

Hello from Kentucky!
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:22:18 am »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hello from Kentucky!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 10:39:56 am »
Hello Cathay. Welcome on this forum. I wishes your dream and desire become reality and I wishes you to gain tons of muscles  ;)
I hope you will  show to us your progress.
I Saradas

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 01:32:32 pm »
Thank you RobMash!  I shall update on my progress.  I am still going through the forum topics and checking everything out.  It is a great place.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 01:45:48 pm »
Thank you RobMash!  I shall update on my progress.  I am still going through the forum topics and checking everything out.  It is a great place.

Yes, it's the most bigger community  and the most visited forum of the web. I will wait your first progrees  ;)
I Saradas

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 08:29:52 pm »
Well I hope you will be patient with me...I do not expect much change for at least a week  :)

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 08:31:14 pm »

Yes, it's the most bigger community  and the most visited forum of the web. I will wait your first progrees  ;)

Where would be the best place to report my progress?  Is there a specific place to post that sort of update and pics or do I just update this thread?

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 08:36:29 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 09:39:06 pm »
Thank you!  Will check it out.   ;D

crushee

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 10:07:02 am »
Welcome, Cathay, and karma to you!

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 12:11:01 am »
Thank you!

chardonnay

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 04:09:31 pm »
Great to read, Cathay. Which martial arts do or did you practise for how long?

MrSteed

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 02:42:24 pm »
<<Neither my friends, nor family, nor my ex-husband would ever support such a dream.  Now is my time to dedicate my time, effort and energy into my dreams.>>

That's sad. If you care about somebody and he or she wants to achieve something positive, why not support the dream?

Anyway, I love your enthusiasm and I hope your dreams come true. It seems like you have the drive and desire to make it happen.

Good luck.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 09:31:05 pm »
Very nice pics. Good start, and a great bod for a gal in her 40s. Can't wait to see yoru muscles grow as you realize your fantasies (and ours)....

Spongebob

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 02:56:39 pm »
hey I remember you from a defunct board Inpursuitofperfection!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello from Kentucky!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View