Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572825 Posts in 72132 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 30, 2024, 01:54:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing  (Read 15187 times)

Lilli Ewing

Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing
« on: July 12, 2008, 03:10:53 pm »
My screen name is:  LilliMarlene.  I don't have photos saved in this computer so that's the best spot with links to websites that have current photos of me as well.

Lilli Ewing

Forum Saradas

Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing
« on: July 12, 2008, 03:10:53 pm »

greybeezer

Re: Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 04:12:34 pm »
Hello Lilli, I would like to take the oppertunity to thank you.  In an post on the old DTV site you told  of a lift and carry session you had with a guy who was around 290 lbs, in the post you said you picked him up from the ground sitting on your shoulders.  It was a life time dream of mine to sit on a womans shoulders but at around 290lbs I never though it was possible, until I read that I never thought that in my life that it would happen.  Your post inspired me to go out and get my first lift and carry session and finaly live my dream of sitting on a womans shoulders.  Again I would really like to thank you for inspiring me to take the chanse to finally live my dream. 

Lilli Ewing

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 06:28:02 pm »
Thank you to whoever posted my photo here for me.  

Yes, and I'm sorry I haven't been online much lately. I am getting ready to compete at Nationals in Atlanta as a LightHeavyweight.  Right now I am posting new photos at my Bodyspace, screen name, LilliMarlene and soon I'll be updating my own site.  I'm glad to be part of Saradas.

What would anyone want to know?  I'd be happy to answer...though at this time I can say i don't have any video shoots scheduled nor has anyone asked me to shoot any.

i will be doing a photo shoot for the Valkyrie site via TomNine and also I will be shooting with Dan Ray in Atlanta.

I'm working hard to present my best to the judges at Nationals.

Wish you all the best,

Lilli :-)

zxcv

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 08:46:00 am »
some recent shots:

Lilli at the Olympia 2008

Offline swissmuscle

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 10:08:20 am »
Hello Lilli ,
nice to have you here :-)
Congratulations for the winn of the Washington Ironman

calfcrazy

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 09:16:33 pm »
lilli you look fabulous girl. i just registered and obviously like calves like lilli has, but i can't access any other part of this forum like the videos auctions and gossip. is this normal. is a donation required to get this access?

anscombr

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 04:28:13 pm »
Hi lili, I just want to say you look great especially your legs, they are fantastic, glad you are on these forums

leon_bruxelles

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 12:18:30 pm »
hello,

I just saw your armwrestling with Terri stevens: your are just too much.

Go on !

Leon

Dano

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 07:09:28 pm »
You're perfict, but I love your legs the best!

explorer123

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 07:55:40 am »
Hello Lilli, welcome to the board, you are amazing!

hardhat927

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 02:30:18 pm »
 Hi Lilli,

welcome, you look awsome...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello, I'm Lilli Ewing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View