Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578397 Posts in 73619 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 10:32:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 125060 times)

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
« Reply #210 on: May 12, 2023, 12:36:13 am »
Brand new Jorge Garay Mighty Female Muscle Comix adventure! In this story a pair of hapless heroes bicker over saving a damsel in distress and their resulting blunder causes the majority of their super powers to be transferred over to her. Now she's got Mighty Female Muscles and she's no damsel in distress anymore. And as for the heroes they're just a pair of super boobs and she's going to teach them a lesson they won't ever forget!

You can get the full 20 page comic at the link below.
https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/a-pair-of-super-boobs

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes mighty female muscle comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics!

Below are the samples. No nudity, but its darn close!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2023, 12:42:01 am »
Got a great new comic for you all tonight. Amazon Athletics is now available on the Mighty Female Muscle Comix Shopify Page.
Unleash the Power of Mighty Female Muscles in Amazon Athletics! Tired of macho attitudes, Sara and her friends form the club to redefine strength and challenge boys at their school. Witness the ultimate battle of the sexes as girls prove the nothing is mightier than Mighty Female Muscles.
This is a 63 page comic with female muscle growth via working out in the gym with weights, feats of strength, lifting barbells, lifting guys, bulldozing guys on football field, arm-wrestling. This is just a lot of fun!

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/amazon-athletics

Enjoy the samples and remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the girls from the Amazon Athletics club!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2023, 03:38:50 am »
Mighty Female Muscle Comix presents a brand new tale of cheerleaders vs football players. In this story the cheerleaders don't just take on one football team, but two. The Lions and the Tigers... But, they're so strong they could take on Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh my!
This is no game, but the ultimate battle of the sexes. And they're going to prove that nothing hits harder, that hardbody women! The men are going to wish they tackled like girls.
This is a 7,500 word short story with 23 fully colored illustrations by legendary artist Martin. The entire pdf is over 39 pages long. Fantastic read and lots of excitement!

You can purchase the complete story here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/lions-tigers-vs-cheerleaders-oh-my

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the cheerleaders in this issue.

No nudity, but NSFW. Very skimpy clothes and a guy smashed between two cheerleaders breasts!
Enjoy the samples

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2023, 01:05:40 am »
Happy THIRSTY THURSDAY with a sample from the new NSFW Super comic ULTRABARBY from Mighty Female Muscle Comix ...featuring real life FBB champion BARBARA CARITA ! Enter the world of the SEXIEST Female Muscle SUPERHERO ...and her sidekick Rocco ...as they fight against the evil vampiric villainess SUCCUBUST who plans to drain all humanity DRY ! Featuring  Clothes BURSTING Female Muscle Growth , Superheroic Feats of Strength, Woman-on-Woman NUDE Wrestling, and HOT Adult Action ...Only UltraBarby can SAVE us ...and have some SEXY FUN while doing it ! Adults Only Please !
This is a 20 page comic with additional pinups including images of the real life UltraBarby herself Barbara Carita!

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ultrabarby

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Barbara herself. No nudity in the samples, but really skimpy clothes and way too hot so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2023, 12:37:09 am »
I got a great comic for you all. It's a sword and sorcery comic and I've never made a comic like this. This is straight up Conan, but with a buff babe barbarian and trust me, this comic is EPIC! The Savage Battleaxe Amazonian Warrior climbs up a mysterious mountain and finds it full of trolls, orcs, goblins, and lots more ferocious monsters that want to kill and eat her. But, they'll taste her axe's cold steel instead!
This is a 20 page comic and just really crackling with action.

Here is a link to buy the digital PDF: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-savage-battleaxe

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
And here are links to the samples. No nudity. But a buff barbarian babe not wearing hardly anything! And lots of extreme violence.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2023, 01:49:06 am »
I got a fun comic for all you lovers of female muscle growth and male muscle drain. This is a 42 page 3d comic where the FMG and Drain plays out over almost the entire span of the comic. The guys goes from from a stud to a dud and the woman goes from petite to a massive muscle goddess with Mighty Female Muscles.

Here is a link to purchase comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/lean-with-envy

No nudity, but skimpy clothes, massive muscles so NSFW!
Enjoy the samples

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2023, 01:22:19 am »
Got a fun new flirty femdom comic for you all. Its Femdom Photoshoot and its about a femdom muscle goddess who is filming a photoshoot for all her simp worshipers on her insta account. Lots of male vs female size comparison, woman-handling, muscle worship, arm wrestling, leg scissors, bearhugs, and more!

Get the 45 page pdf below: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/femdom-photoshoot

Here are samples. No nudity... But super skimpy outfit and lots of crushing femdom. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2023, 02:09:39 am »
Got a great new comic for you all. It's not just steamy it's also got some bed breaking snu snu in it, and some jaw breaking muscle futa in it as well.

This is a 27 page dracowhip Mighty Female Muscle Comix classic. Lots of female muscle growth, muscle worship, lift and carry, snu snu, femdom, muscle futa!

You can purchase the complete comic here:
https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/double-trouble-muscle

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes it grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.

Enjoy the samples. No Nudity, but WAY NSFW!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2023, 03:27:03 am »
I got a truly special comic for you all. Ms. Liberty returns again, and this time joining her is a trio of legendary artists. David C. Matthews not only illustrated the cover but also 11 additional pages for this comic. What's more is The Manic returns and drew 13 pages for this comic, and the muscle girl fan added another 12 pages and there is a special Pinup of Ms. Liberty included.

In this issue she takes on not just the Germans, but killer robots, giant crocodile, a 200 ton train, and a dance floor bully! This issue is lots of fun and has lots of feats of strength and female muscle growth.

You can purchase the complete 38 page comic here:
https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-love-war

I want to thank you all for your support, your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like Ms. Liberty herself.

Enjoy the samples. No nudity, but its a bit risque so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2023, 01:00:55 am »
Here are samples for Hard Justice 2 and look out evil doers here comes(wink wink!) Bulge-A and she's here to mete out her unique brand of Hard Justice with her hard meaty lady... Ahem... This is a fun, fun issue for lovers of superhero femdom muscle futa! She crushes crime, smashes guns with her lady gun, blows up bazookas with her lady loads, smashes cars and the behinds of bad guys with her lady... I think you get the picture.
This is a 23 page comic and its a lot of fun.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/hard-justice-2

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2023, 02:40:32 am »
Let me hear your battle cry and shout out about the victorious 2nd issue of The Savage Battleaxe. Trust me you've never seen a femuscle comic like this one. Lots of action, goblin hordes, feats of strengths, giant snakes, and just one badass buff barbarian babe!

You can get the 2nd issue here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-savage-battleaxe-2

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
Enjoy the samples, no nudity, but its buff badass barbarian babe, so NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2023, 12:33:00 am »
I got a great new release for you all. Its about a hardbody muscle goddess and her sweet little gentle gentleman boyfriend. It's aptly titled A Hardbody And A Gentleman. And this is all about muscle worship, flirty femuscle muscle talk, lots of kissing and licking and lifting and carrying. Really fun comic. For fans of gentle muscle goddesses or sweet and tender muscle mommies.

You can purchase the complete 43 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/a-hardbody-and-a-gentleman

As always thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
No nudity in the samples, but its hot and sexy femuscle muscle worship. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2023, 01:10:32 am »
Got a great comic for you all and its balls out crazy... And I kind of mean that literally!
It's a superhero femdom muscle goddess muscle futa slam bang, gang bang with carnal carnage! Trust me... It's one hell of a ride.

You can purchase the complete comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/hard-justice-3

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2023, 01:41:14 am »
I got a great new comic for you all to enjoy. This is for all you fans of female muscle growth and male muscle drain. The hunky stud in this comic goes from king sized to a fun-sized toy for the muscle goddess in this comic. Lots and lots of fun and bed breaking snu snu!

You can purchase the complete 24 page comic here:
https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/fun-sized

As always I want to thank you all for your support. your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
No nudity, but really way too hot and steamy of samples... SO NSFW!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2023, 01:55:14 am »
I got a great illustrated story for you all. It's a big one with 16 illustrations from the legendary Lyman Dally. It's a female muscle growth and male muscle drain story. It's about John a professional bodybuilder and he's got some championship sized muscles. It was a lot of hard work, and while he's feeling drained from all the prep, he's ready to get out on stage. All he needs is to be oiled up and his Girlfriend Sarah just can't wait to get her hands on his muscles... Especially since she's using Succubus Massage Oil and if John though he was feeling drained... Just wait until Sarah gets her hands on him and all those championship sized muscles of his.

You can purchase the 46 page pdf here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/love-made-me-weak-in-the-knees-and-everywhere-else-text-story

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our stories.

No nudity but is sexy buff femuscle... SO NSFW!
Enjoy the samples.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View