Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574420 Posts in 72911 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 03:58:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Look  (Read 47097 times)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Look
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 02:54:00 am »
Excellent, let's welcome the new tear with more.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 02:54:00 am »

Offline Jimjay77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2021, 12:18:39 am »
Awesome story really enjoying it!

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 06:54:34 am »
Finally finally finally getting more on this story.  Excellent.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2021, 04:35:34 pm »
Caroline held Zoe down for a moment longer, then let go of her breasts for a bit, turning her attention further downwards. To the taller girl’s surprise, she wrapped her arms around her waist and abruptly turned herself on her back. The slimmer woman was lifted from the sheets in one wild movement and suddenly found herself resting on Caroline’s broad, muscle-packed chest. She could feel the other woman’s massive tits squeeze against her hips.
The bodybuilder tightened her grip now, squeezing Zoe’s midsection. The young woman was confused, torn between the obvious threat of getting her torso pulped by those massive muscles and the sudden horniness of being under Caroline’s control.
She gasped:
“Oh God … This is … so … tight!”
Caroline’s raspy answer came instantly:
“Gotcha. You can’t escape, girl!”
Zoe struggled. It felt amazing to touch the older woman’s thick, leathery skin, to feel the mass of her muscles, the taut shape of her tits …
“Aaah … This is incredible! I want this … I want this for me …”
The powerful woman lifted her muscle-packed legs up and wrapped them around Zoe’s, further immobilizing her.
Lindsay was staring at the show and rubbing her clit furiously. This was sooo good. The most bizarre thing about it was the strange smell of it all … The sweat, the perfume and that older woman’s strange … aroma … It was intoxicating.
With a few simple and almost instinctive moves, Caroline turned her victim around so that Zoe found herself lying on her captress. She wrapped her arms behind Zoe’s neck and put her into a full nelson, then caught her legs too.
“Caroline … This is … how are you doing this?”
“Oh, this is just wrestling 101 … I call it the Polish Rack!”
She abruptly tensed her muscles.
Zoe almost screamed as the older woman stretched her over her own body. She felt those steel muscles overpower her completely while the strangely soft breasts were squashed against her back.
Lindsay grinned and crawled closer, her head suddenly appearing over Zoe’s crotch. Looking over to Caroline, she asked:
“May I?”
“Whatever you want, girl …”
Zoe squealed:
“Nooo … Please … Don’t you dare! Lindsay! Nooo …”
It was too late. The bulkier young woman set her tongue against Zoe’s crotch and licked the girl’s pussy through the fabric of her underpants. The tall girl tried to get her away, but she was completely immobilized by Caroline’s grip.
Lindsay continued licking her, finding the tiny knob of her clit while rubbing her lips with her fingertips. The tall woman struggled, but there was nothing she could do. She heard Caroline’s throaty laugh as her body tensed.
“Aaaah … Stop it … Stop it, Lindsaaaaay … I’ll … aaah … I’m gonna make you … paaaay …”
Caroline tightened her lock even more to match Zoe’s arousal and whispered:
“You girls sure know how to have fun …”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2021, 04:35:44 pm »
Just another bit for now.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2021, 03:40:55 am »
I've enjoyed most of your stuff over the years, but this may be my new fave. Loving it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2021, 12:29:44 pm »
Lindsay slipped her fingers by Zoe’s underpants and felt the warm wetness. Then she started rubbing her friend for good as Caroline held Zoe tight.
As the tall girl squealed with lust, trying to free herself, Lindsay suddenly had a crazy idea and set her second hand against Caroline’s crotch. The old woman abruptly grunted, tightening her grip even further reflexively.
Zoe almost screamed in pain and lust. That sudden brutality was a shock. Caroline growled:
“Oookay … Yesss … Do it … I’ll allow … iiit …”
Lindsay managed to find Caroline’s clit, which was actually quite big and thick, easily and inch and a half long and as thick as her thumb, and rubbed it. The little appendage immediately started hardening and rising.
“Aaah … yes. Yes!”
Meanwhile, Zoe was done struggling, with Lindsay’s fingers deeply soaked and quite roughly stroking the inside of her pussy.
“Lindzzz … what are you … oh. Oh. Ooooh …”
The captive girl tried to buck, but found herself locked into Caroline’s brutal grip. At the same time, the massive bodybuilder was getting just as horny. Thrashing around, throwing her head against the mattress while biting her lips, she did her best to delay the inevitable. That’s when Lindsay mashed her head against Zoe’s butt and managed to get her lips on Caroline’s clit.
One suck was enough and the older woman came with a howl. She barely managed to release Zoe before seriously hurting he. The fit young woman was thrown off the twitching, growling muscle lady and landed on the mattress in a heap, obviously both shocked and satisfied.
Lindsay didn’t stop sucking, though. Caroline’s deep voice droned happily:
“Wooow … You’re doing … great … This is … wooow …”
For a moment, Lindsay felt very satisfied with herself.
Then Caroline wrapped her legs around her head, the woman’s massive thighs squeezing against her ears.
“Mmmf!”
“Just go on … Don’t stop … You’re gooood … Don’t worry … I can crush a watermelon with those thighs … but I’ll be caaareful …”
Lindsay was about to panic, but then, she abruptly fell into a kind of meditative state. It was the knowledge that her life was now abruptly out of her control. She could die, she could live. She’d probably live, unless an accident happened, and she hoped it would go well. So she could just as well enjoy herself being where she was.
What did she do?
She did what she was being asked and licked and sucked as good as she could. Her tongue danced over Caroline’s cunt, her clit, between her lips, over the hood that only vaguely protected that thick limb, over the massive inner thighs that held her firmly …
“Damn, you’re good … I can’t believe you’re paying me for this … I should be paying you …”
Next to her, Zoe was slowly coming back to her senses. She rolled to the side and saw what was going on.
“Wow.”
Her hand went to her own crotch. That was a sight in a million, Caroline’s gargantuan thighs locked around her friend’s head. The old musclewoman squeezed her huge fake tits, her strong fingers digging into her stretched skin. Seeing the bag of the implant appear under it made Zoe swallow hard. Fuck. This is what she wanted. So much. She closed her eyes, imagining her own body to be so absurdly massive, so incredibly enhanced. It was her dream and she would have it. One day, she would be the one lying there, feeling incredible.
There was a strange longing in her. She hated thinking about how long it would take.
She was torn out of her reverie by the roar of the musclewoman next to her.
“Fuuuck!”
Lindsay’s deep purple face was released, looking a little squished.
She gasped for air and waited for her brain to start up again.
Caroline laughed and said:
“Wow. You’re both great, you know. So, wanna relax for a bit, or do you want me to get serious?”
Caroline produced a squeezed “Serious?”, while Zoe came with a small moan.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 12:30:07 pm »
Here's another bit. Thank you for your support. I appreciate it a lot! Keeps me motivated.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2021, 10:37:11 am »
And some more:

They settled on relaxing, letting Caroline lie in their midst and cuddle against her muscles like the eager pupils they were. Their mistress was ready to answer their questions. Zoe couldn’t hold back anymore and had to ask:
“Uh … Can I ask you something?”
Caroline answered with the most deadpan voice:
“You’re already doing that.”
“Oh. Oh! Sorry … I …”
“Relax and just ask away. I’m here for you so, you can just go ahead.”
“Oh. Okay. Okay! Sooo … How did you get like this? I mean, not like by training, because that’s obvious, but how did you find out you wanted to be … you?”
Caroline sighed and put her mighty arms behind her head. The girls looked up to her like eager little puppies. She mused for a second, then she spoke with her deep, raspy voice.
“I guess I slid in slowly. I was always a tomboy and ended up playing soccer. I also found out I was bi, although I first thought I was a lesbian. Turns out there’s more to sex than just pussies.” She chuckled, producing a rumble. “Then I started training for real to build up more strength and bulk. It’s not terribly useful in soccer, since you gotta be fast and able to keep up running a lot, but I played in a more intense team and just being able to push weaker opponents out of the way wasn’t all useless. We continued for a while, but eventually, I understood that our association wasn’t going to make it and I sort of didn’t want to put in the extra work to push for a better team.”
She absentmindedly flexed her thighs.
“Still did wonders for my legs, don’t you think?” The girls nodded. “I got a job, started working out in my free time and just went along with it. After a bit, I started training people in my free time. I picked up a few skills, learned how to give sports massages and how to handle nutrition. I was still pretty normal back then. I had two kids back then. They’re your age and they accept me for what I turned into. They don’t really approve, but that’s life. I’m proud they made it and I also like that they don’t take any shit from anyone.”
Zoe wondered what it would be like to have a mother like that. Wouldn’t that be even weirder? Imagine puberty like that!
“My then girlfriend really liked my muscles and I wanted to make her a bit hornier, so I started putting in a little extra training. I ended up liking it more than her and I went to the gym more and more. Then I really got the hang of it, set up my nutrition and started supplementing. I got hooked. You probably know, but it’s like a drug, right? Nah, it’s more like a reverse drug: You feel like shit, it hurts, it’s boring, it can be bland and ugly, but then, you get the payoff when your muscles start looking fucking good and you get strong and hard and horny. That’s the crazy bit. It’s the other way round than a trip. When you take drugs, you get the good stuff first and then you feel like shit. When you pump iron, you work through weeks and weeks of shit and then, you feel incredible. Of course, you can just mix the two, but I wouldn’t recommend that. Pumping iron when you’re coked out is a sure way to get hurt. Don’t do all the drugs, kids. They’re bad for you. Just do … some of them.”
She laughed.
“Then I started getting big and the bigger I got, the more I loved it. When I found out that there were people willing to pay me for being a brutal, egoistical asshole to them, I was in heaven! So I got more and more and I really loved it. Yeah. So this is where I am now. Honestly, I like the muscles and I like being strong, and maybe, I’d also like being girly and cute, but in the end, this is who I am. I just love it.”
Zoe nodded slowly:
“So it’s not the look?”
“Well, it’s the look too. But to me, it’s the money, the worship and the sex mostly.” She grinned at them. “But for you, it’s different, right? You want to be monsters, no?”
The two younger women exchanged glances. Was this really true? Lindsay hesitated. Caroline added:
“Don’t worry. It’s okay. We all have our demons. And feeding them makes us better. So if you want to be freaks, then do it. You’ve got one life and you shouldn’t hold back. Never.”
“Seriously?”
“Seriously. I mean, the world is changing so fast. Do you really think that anything your parents or your teachers told you still holds up? I’m older than you and I was there all along. I was fucking taught shorthand in school. Do you even know what that is?”
The girls gave her blank stares. Zoe asked:
“Is that some gymnastics thing?”
Caroline laughed out loud and replied:
“Nope. Anyway, if you want this, go for it. And keep me up to date, because I want see you two turn yourselves into worse monsters than me!” She licked her lips. “So … Wanna get some more taste of me?”

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2021, 12:44:14 pm »
Looking forward to the girls getting big

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2021, 12:54:29 pm »
Looking forward to them becoming monsters. Great story!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2021, 07:40:50 pm »
Thank you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2021, 11:41:00 am »
I had time to continue for a bit:

The next weeks were difficult for the girls. Exams were coming up and they had a lot of stuff to do for this. They were forced to reduce their work at the strip club for now and even their training suffered. Instead, just learning every day for hours tired them out.
Zoe was just trying to stuff some more last minute material into her frustrated brain. Finally, she tossed the book away and groaned:
“Fuck! I’m … I don’t know what to do. This is so much … Fuck. Lindsay, I hate this. I’m so stressed.”
The other girl looked up from her own stack of paper and nodded:
“Me too. I should have started earlier. I … I wasted too much time at the club and the gym! I’m never gonna make this work. My parents are going to hate me …”
She fought back the tears.
Zoe gave her a compassionate hug.
“It’s gonna be fine. Besides, we’ve both not exactly been acting like responsible adults, and so far it’s been working okay for us, don’t you think?”
“You’re not really helping, you know?”
“I know. I absolutely know that we’re doing something ultimately stupid. But I want to do it, and I want to do it with you. Because I love you, my crazy little girl!”
“Crazy little girl? I’m buffer and bigger than you!”
“Hey, it was a figure of speech. So, what do you say, should we call it quits and just relax for a bit? At that point, there’s nothing we can possibly do that’ll make us learn all that stuff, right?”
“You mean we should give up?”
“Nah. I mean we should do our best tomorrow. But tonight, let’s just make sure we get a good night’s sleep and really tire each other out. What do you think?”
Lindsay sighed:
“I guess you’re right. But we’re totally going to fail tomorrow, you know that.”
“I know that. But here we are.”
Zoe reached into Lindsay’s shirt, squeezing her friend’s boob.
“Can’t wait for us to go bigger …”
“Me neither …”

To their absolute surprise, the exams went well. Not great, but well enough so they weren’t completely screwed. As the stress died down, the two girls met at the cantina. They picked their usual place in the back and sat down to eat. Lindsay had officially decreed this time to be cheat week, and to be honest, Zoe had agreed maybe a little too eagerly. The thing was, despite everything they did to spice up their cooking, the constant high protein, low carb style was getting on their nerves. Not that they didn’t like the results, but sometimes, just relaxing and chowing down on anything they just wanted would be nice.
They just sat down, both wrapped up in their big sweaters, hoodies and masks, when they noticed that somebody was watching them.
It was Venus, the resident head bitch and unarguably the best-looking girl in school. Up until now, she had blissfully ignored the pair, but now that they were back in the open, it didn’t take long for her to target them.
“Wow! So our wallflowers are back!”
She scowled at Zoe. Before she started her transformation, she had been part of Venus’ clique and the head girl still felt betrayed. Zoe groaned and tried to look away. She just wanted to take off the mask and start to eat, but she didn’t just want Venus to see her lips. The idea that she would be snooping around them and make things more complicated for them was bad enough.
“Leave us alone, Venus. We just want to eat.”
“Sure, sure, mind if I sit down with you? For old times’ sake?”
Lindsay clenched her fists. She was hungry and annoyed and having this vapid asshole hover around them made things worse. The shittiest part was that they were stuck back here. There was no way to get to another table without going past the blond cheerleader.
Zoe tried to get rid of her:
“Please, Venus, we can talk later. But now, I’d just like to eat with my friend.”
“But aren’t we friends? We used to be friends, didn’t we?”
The taller musclegirl groaned. In a way, she was thankful she wasn’t on a cycle right now. This way, she could keep herself under control easily. Very slowly, very clearly, she said:
“Please, Venus, pretty please … Go away and let us eat.”
“I’m not stopping you! Just go ahead.”
Lindsay sensed what was going to happen and wanted to reach for Zoe’s hand, but she was too late. Her friend’s hand shot forward and caught Venus’ wrist. She squeezed it and Venus yelped in pain.
“Ow! That hurts!”
“Go away! Now.”
“Ow, ow! You’re mean! I didn’t do anything to you and you hurt me!”
Lindsay pulled Zoe’s hand away and said with a flat voice:
“Stop it. Please.”
Zoe was fuming, but released the cheerleader. The blonde rubbed her wrist and hissed:
“You’re a bitch, Zoe! You’re a horrible girl!”
At the same time, Venus couldn’t help noticing the girl’s perfectly manicured nails and her strong, almost brutal grip. Something strange was going on. She got up:
“If you don’t want me here, I’ll leave. That’s all you had to say, you …”
She turned around and left, but she made a mental note to investigate this mystery. Her entourage left too and finally, the two girls could have their lunch.
As they ate, Lindsay whispered:
“Tomorrow, we get back to our usual routine, okay?”
“Definitely.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2022, 08:00:03 pm »
I got to continuing the story for a bit. Let's see if I can keep it up.

The next day, they returned to the gym and hit the weights hard again. They really enjoyed it by now. The two young women kept challenging each other to push themselves even further, pumping hard, trying to outdo each other. The other strippers that showed up rolled their eyes at the girls’ antics. In a way, they were getting way too intense.
The thing was, their pumping sessions went so far that they ended up totally exhausted, their muscles completely busted after this. Noelle walked over to them and asked:
“What the fuck are you girls doing? If you train like this, you’re going to be too tired to dance! Where’s the fucking point?”
Zoe rolled on the side to face her and groaned:
“Yeah … I guess you’re right … but … you know, it feels so good!”
Lindsay chimed in:
“Uh-huh. I think I might be addicted …”
Noelle shook her head:
“You really gotta be careful if you want to keep working at the club. The boss hates girls that screw up or end up being unreliable.”
This only got her a vague nod from Lindsay:
“Yeah … We’ll be careful.”
Just then, she noticed that they were being watched. Now, that wasn’t unusual. After all, plenty of people would do their best to sneak a peek at the training strippers. Actually, they were all used to it, and even sometimes wore workout wear that advertised the club. Right now, Lina was wearing a tank top that said: “If you want to see the rest, come to the Lazy Alligator!”.
The thing was, they knew the guy.
Isaac.
Again.
This guy was getting obnoxious. Did they manage to get themselves stalked?
Suddenly, Zoe got up, shot Lindsay a look and headed for the young man. He noticed her reaction immediately and it was clear that he was trying to decide what to do next. He couldn’t just run away, could he?
Nervous, he waited for her to reach him, while Noelle, who had understood what was happening, was heading for the security guy.
Isaac raised his hands defensively.
“Hi! Uh … sorry. Sorry. I … I didn’t want to annoy you!”
Zoe stared him down. Okay, he was a little taller than her, but she was way more intimidating than him, and also, she was obviously stronger.
She glared at him:
“What do you think you’re doing? You can’t be stalking us. Do you want me to call the cops on you? I’ll do it. It’s no problem!”
He took a step back, but she followed up instantly. He was obviously incredibly nervous. It took him a moment to manage to speak, then he asked:
“Can I talk to you and your friend”, he pointed at Lindsay, “In private? It’ll just take a moment.”
She scowled at him. Lindsay had gotten up too, despite her legs seeming very wobbly. Zoe narrowed her eyes:
“Nah. If you got something to tell us, you can do it in public!”
He hesitated, then said:
“Okay. Sorry. I … I figured out it was you in that muscle suit …”
Before he could finish his sentence, the pair glowered at him and almost clapped their hands over his mouth.
Zoe hissed:
“Not here? Are you insane? You can’t talk about this in public!”
He shivered, then tried to say something:
“But you …”
“Shhh! Okay, come on, we talk … uh … over there. Yes. Come along!”
Lindsay turned to Lina and Noelle:
“Don’t worry, we got this!”
Then they pushed Isaac along until they found a quiet corner of the gym.

“Okay, talk. What do you want? Is this an attempt to blackmail us?”
He shook his head vigorously. It was a very strange situation. Both Lindsay and Zoe were pretty certain they could beat up this twerp if he tried anything funny, and yet, they were nervous about what was going to happen.
At last, he said:
“Uh … no. No, not at all. It’s just … I figured it out … That is, I didn’t at first. I was confused when I saw you at the strip club. I didn’t mean to go there, it was one of these bachelor things and … then you did your shows and I thought … This can’t be you, right?”
The women looked at one another. Where was he going with this?
Zoe made an impatient gesture:
“Out with it. What do you want?”
“Well … I was shocked that the whole musclewoman thing was just an act? I really loved the look and I wasn’t sure what it really was … I couldn’t believe it was real, but I wanted it to be … And then I saw you looking all model-like and I thought … What is going on? So I decided to find out, and I ended up seeing you here. And then I froze.”
Lindsay frowned:
“Okay … So you found us out … in more than one way. Shit.”
Zoe nodded:
“Yep. This is bad. So … what do you want in exchange for keeping your mouth shut?”
Isaac stared at them.
“What do you mean?”
Zoe growled:
“Are you trying to force us to fuck you or something? Because if you try that, I will break your arm, got it?”
He started waving his hands around somewhat panicky:
“No, no! Nothing like that … It’s just … I … I wanted to ask you whether you’re serious about those muscles!”
The two women stared at him, then at each other, then they blinked.
Lindsay burst out:
“What?”
“I mean, you … you had fun looking huge like that … and I wondered whether you would really want to be like that?”
Now it was up to the girls to blush.
Lindsay asked:
“And what would you do then?”
“Well … If you let me, I’d love to support you …”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2022, 01:29:37 am »
Great to see more. More dialogue driven narrative. Hope for more detailed mass soon.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View