Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574155 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:01:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Look  (Read 47099 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: The Look
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:45 am »
Great start and would like to read how she gets as big in real as her suit was.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:45 am »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 07:53:10 pm »
This is a very enticing story and I love the set up!  I’m really looking forward to reading more.  Great job!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2020, 09:50:58 pm »
Here's a next part:

They went for a couple of further outings with the suit, with Zoe getting more used to it and Lindsey doing small improvements on it to make it more real. Every time they returned, they were both covered in sweat, although this wasn’t necessarily due to the outfit. More than that, the whole situation turned them on and they just needed release.
Strangely, there was this Isaac figure who reappeared on their outings, admiring Zoe from afar and clearly loving what he saw. They didn’t care too much about him, being completely entranced by her huge body.
That’s when they started their little games, as they called it, hanging out in Zoe’s room and masturbating relentlessly as they imagined their future bodies and just feeling happy that they were not alone. Nothing more happened, but they definitely loved what was happening.
Eventually, the term ended and they both hesitated. They hadn’t achieved anything towards their goal, except that Lindsey had lost a few pounds and Zoe had managed to hold the plank for more than a minute. That wasn’t what they had expected. They did buy another custom video from Caroline and had watched it on repeat for hours, happily rubbing themselves as the brutish woman showed off her absurd body, talking about the difficulty of her training and how it felt to be so big and monstrous … It was great, but it wasn’t getting them closer to their dream.
Somehow, neither of them wanted to admit that they were failing and that they needed to get this going.
At last, Lindsey said:
“Okay, enough is enough. Either we do it now or never! Let’s join a gym and finally do this!”
Zoe wasn’t too sure about that. In a way, the suit satisfied her and besides, she felt that she was figuratively doing the brunt of the lifting.
“Can’t we wait for the fall? I could use a break …”
“No. No! Enough excuses. Come on. We’ll do it right now!”
“Right now?”
“Right now.”
The look in Lindsey’s eyes was terrifying, so Zoe grabbed her things and followed her friend. Maybe this would work …

To their surprise, it actually did. They started going to the gym every day now, doing their best to go through their routines reliably, and not wasting too much time chatting. The place was okay. There were a lot of women, very few actual bodybuilders, and those that were, were men only. Zoe and Lindsay did their best and worked hard.
It soon started to pay off, with Zoe noticing slight bumps of emerging abs on her waist and some moderate bulges on her arms where her biceps were shaping up, while Lindsay lost a little weight and tightened up.
This was nice, it even felt good, but it was far from what they wanted. Still, as for now, it was a step in the right direction and they could really hope for the best.
Once they settled in, they started to check out the other regulars, and there was a group of women which they found particularly interesting. Because the two students were on their summer break, they could train during the off hours when the place was mostly deserted, and that was when those women showed up.
Those women were amazing!
Lindsay noticed them first. As far as she could tell, they were amazingly fit and they had incredible bodies. Big breasts, tight asses, long legs … They were a sight to behold. And the exercises they did … There was a certain elegance to them.
She managed to withstand for a week or two, but then, she poked her friend and said:
“Zoe, you’ve got to talk to them! I need to know. Please!”
The taller student sighed:
“But what do I say? I can’t just go over and say: ‘Hey, my friend here noticed you have big tits, wanna chat?’ That would be super-awkward!”
“Yeah, no, well … I mean, couldn’t you just come up with something less … stupid?”
Zoe blushed.
“I have no idea …”
“Then do it anyway … Please! We need to know this.”
“But what exactly?”
“Everything … Pleasepleaseplease!”
“God, you’re annoying!”
“I know, but …”
“I’m doing it, but you have to come along!”
Reluctantly, Lindsay agreed, following Zoe along.
They walked over to those goddesses and waited for them to notice them. They stood there for a while, watching silently, trying not to be awkward. They were very awkward.
At last, one of the women rolled her eyes and turned to them.
“Yes? What is it?”
They blushed. Zoe tried to say something, failed and gave Lindsay a jab of her elbow.
“Ow! Err … Hi. I’m Lindsay and I … I … I’m really … You look amazing!”
The woman waited for a second, then said:
“Thank you.”
There was a pause. Then Lindsay blurted out:
“Do you have implants?”
Zoe wanted to sink into the ground, never to be seen again. The woman was a little surprised, but said:
“Yes. I do.”
“How are they?”
Two other uber-women walked up to their friend and Lindsay started to tremble. Zoe was about to faint. The woman grinned, squeezed her tits together in their workout top and said:
“Big.”
Then she wanted to return to her training, amused by the girls’ awkwardness, but Lindsay had taken the tumble and wasn’t going to stop now.
“I … We want some too. Could you tell us more?”
The woman chuckled and said:
“No problem. Let’s finish the training, then we talk!”
Zoe and Lindsay never went through their routine so unfocused.

At last, they were done and they patiently waited for the others to finish. Then, finally, they could talk. The woman said:
“So I’m Noelle, and you are?”
“I’m Lindsay, and this is Zoe. Sorry for disturbing you earlier.”
“No problem. It happens a lot. What do you want to know?”
“Okay …” Lindsay was blushing again. “How big are they?”
Noelle raised her eyebrow and the other women grinned:
“My implants are 800 ccs silicone. I’ve had them for three years now, so they settled down nicely.”
“Cool … They look great, don’t you think?” Zoe nodded eagerly, only now realizing that Lindsay was handling the conversation. “Were they expensive?”
“Depends on how you see it. I mean, we’re strippers …” One of the women corrected her: “Exotic dancers.” “We’re strippers and those are tax deductible. Besides, they’re earning us good money. So … nah.”
The students were staring. Strippers. Oh God. What did they get themselves into?
Noelle was a little confused by their reaction and said:
“You know what, why don’t you come to our club and watch us. You’ll get a good look, and if you want, you can try amateur night!”
She handed them a flyer. The girls blushed so badly that they fled, leaving a trail of awkwardness behind them. The three sex goddesses laughed, amused by the weird reaction.

After even more hesitation, the two girls got ready and went to that strip club. Maybe, if they managed to befriend the strippers, they would get a good look, and maybe a handful, of their boobs. That should be worth it.
They decided to go there in their regular look, eschewing the suit. That would be too odd, they decided.
As they came in, the music was loud and intense and the dancers on the stage were … amazing. Lindsey clung to Zoe’s arm and said:
“Oh God … Look at this! They’re doing … the moves! Wow!”
Zoe herself was a little intimidated, but her experience as a bulky muscle goddess made her stand up straight and she dragged Lindsay along until they found a table in the back. They could watch what was going on without being seen themselves. As far as they could tell, amateur night meant regular night. All of these girls were absolute pros and the audience was very much enjoying what was happening.
It would probably have been a rather strange, but basically calm evening for the two of them if Noelle hadn’t spotted them from the stage. After she finished her dance, she jumped down from the stage and walked towards the two girls, which promptly started to panic. She put her hands on the table, her round boobs naked and exposed and said:
“Hey, you came! So, wanna try?”
The girls were about to faint, but the gorgeous woman somehow dragged them along and they ended up backstage, unable to stop her.
Once there, Zoe gave the other girls who were getting ready a tiny wave. They were obviously the professional house dancers, but one of them got up and asked:
“So Noelle got you back here? God, you can be a jerk!”
Noelle grinned:
“Hey, let them do it. They’re from the same gym I go to and they’re definitely okay!”
Zoe wanted to protest, but Noelle handed her an outfit:
“Put that on. You’ll see, it’ll be fun!” Then she turned to Lindsay and said: “And this is for you!”
Lindsay choked:
“Me? Me? No. No. Never. Lindsay is fit, she can do that, but I? No. No. Nonono.”
“Relax. The boys love girls with a little more!”
The other woman nodded:
“Times have changed. Just wiggle your ass a bit, show them your boobs and … tadaa!”
Lindsay protested, but when she saw that Zoe was getting dressed, she sighed:
“You’re really going to do that?”
“Yes. I think I will. Come on. We’re in college, it’s time to experiment!”

They regretted this moments later when they heard the announcer call them out. To ease them along, Noelle accompanied them. The outfits she had picked for them were appropriately geeky, being clearly inspired by Japanese school uniforms. The music boomed loud and somehow, Zoe relaxed. Practicing the muscle show had somehow allowed her to get more relaxed and she just ran with it, strutting along the catwalk with Lindsay at her side. Using her friend as an anchor, the chubby girl joined in. There, they danced.
It worked.
To their surprise, they let lose, ignoring the audience. Just like during their muscle outings, the two young women enjoyed their bodies, imagining them to be muscular and buxom already. They kissed, they embraced, they touched each other, and then, to the audience’s delight, they started fondling and undressing each other, all the while swinging their hips and giving the watchers a few glimpses of their tits.
Noelle was surprised. It was unconventional and maybe a little much at times, but those girls were cute …
Once they returned, the two young women were very sweaty and exhausted. Zoe groaned:
“I can’t believe we did this.”
“I can’t believe you made me do this.”
“I … Wow.”
“Yeah.”
“Actually, I think that was fun.”
Lindsay nodded vaguely. Then Noelle came back in and said:
“You forgot your money.”
“Money?”
Noelle laughed:
“Yes, money. Which is why we do this.”
She handed her a fistful of bills.
“Whoa. That’s a lot.”
The professional grinned:
“Nah, it’s not. But they liked your style. If you want to go at it again, this will work!”
“Seriously?”
“Sure. I’m not saying you should drop out of college, but if you can use the money, I’m pretty sure we can make room for you.”
The two girls exchanged nervous glances.

The ambience at the gym changed from that day on. The strippers got the girls involved in their training and soon, they started to show some real progress. After a month or so, they were feeling fitter. They were not in the other women’s shape yet, but they certainly felt more confident. Also, they appeared on amateur night regularly now. The attention was nice, the money was good, and for them it was a boost in confidence.
At the same time, they kept to their muscle sessions. They still had only one suit, but the various improvements meant that it was getting more realistic and easier to wear. When Zoe bust out her new dance moves at the club while all muscled up, the other dancers just stared. Back home, Lindsay didn’t let her take it off. Instead, she pulled Zoe on top of her and whispered:
“Fuck me with that clit of yours!”
The other girl, heated up by an evening of teasing, couldn’t resist. Lindsey felt her friend’s huge fake tits rub against her own soft ones as she rubbed her plastic cocklet against her pussy. She started breathing heavily instantly. This was … incredible.
Zoe growled:
“So, you like that?”
“Oh yes … This is … so good.”
The fake muscle girl continued, caught in the illusion. Was she really feeling this or was it just the heat? It was getting harder and harder to concentrate. She was sweaty, she was horny and she was very much living a kind of dream, wasn’t she?
She saw Lindsay writhe under her, gasping and moaning and she just carried on, feeling a similar feeling rise. Oh God, she was going to cum …

At last, they laid on the bed, Zoe’s huge body taking up most of the space, with Lindsay cuddling against her friend’s prosthetic mass. She looked at her distorted face and kissed her.
“I want this. I need this.”
Zoe brushed her friend’s hair from her face and said:
“Me too. Oh yes. We’ve got to get serious about this.”

Over the next month, they intensified their workouts further. They also got a good look at Noelle’s implants and they decided they needed some themselves. Maybe not as big yet, but they had to get used to them, stretch their skin, so they would eventually reach their dream size.
Noelle was happy to give them her surgeon’s address.
And then, the girls noticed that one of the strippers was getting an injection before her training. The next thing they asked was what it was.
When the woman, Lina, shamefully admitted that it was a steroid, the girls almost came. This strip club was the motherlode they had been looking for …
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 08:49:46 pm »
And here's part 4:

Nervous, Lindsay asked:
“So … Is it any good?”
Lina nodded discreetly:
“It’s amazing. It boosts my workouts, makes me last longer and keeps me slim. It’s great!”
“And what about the side-effects?”
“Nothing much, really. I only use a very low dosage. Just a little extra to make sure I stay fit. You don’t need to worry.”
Lindsay shot a glance at Zoe, who was grinning like an idiot. Oh, they weren’t worrying …
“Cool. Coolcoolcool. Say, could we try it too?”
“Hm. I don’t know. Aren’t you way too young for that stuff? I mean, you gotta be careful with this.”
Zoe barged into the conversation a little too eagerly:
“No, no, it’s no problem. We’re young, we can try things!”
“Okay, suit yourself. I’ll bring you some next time. But you have to pay: This is not a ‘the first one is on the house’-situation, got it?”
“Sure! We’ll have the money!”

That evening, the girls went crazy. Their fantasies were running wild. They were going to get it all! Sure, it would be expensive, but fuck it! They could make some money stripping and they were going to live their dreams!
They ended up 69-ing on Zoe’s bed, imagining their bodies all thick and muscular, with deep voices and huge tits … The thought was intoxicating …
The next morning, they were ridiculously nervous, like children on the afternoon before Christmas Eve. They had the money together, it was a lot of cash, but they would take up some more dances and it would be easy.
By the time they had to go, they literally ran all the way to the gym. There, they had to wait for Lina. When she finally showed up, the two young women almost fell over her, trying to talk to her as quickly as possible.
“So, do you have it?”
“We got the money! Can you give it to us right away?”
Lina groaned:
“Shh! Be quiet. That stuff isn’t exactly legal, okay? I don’t want trouble, alright?”
She handed them the packages from her bag and said:
“But you didn’t get it from me, got me?”
The two young women nodded eagerly and handed her the money. They were very nervous now, unable to think straight. Instead, they giggled stupidly and turned very annoying. Soon enough, Lina said:
“Okay, calm down. I’ll help you for the start. Okay?”
They sighed thankfully and let her do her thing.
Once they were shot up, the two girls hit the weights hard. To them, this was the most grueling session ever. Whatever they were doing, they definitely overdid it that day. When they were finally done, they just laid there on the mat and breathed. They were soaked in sweat and seemed both horny and confused.
Zoe said:
“I think I can feel it working already …”
Lindsay tried to nod, but only managed a groan. Lina just finished her routine and just rolled her eyes. Then she left the two idiots to their own devices.

That evening, the girls went crazy at the strip club. Their dance was … intense. They were all over each other and more than once, the DJ had to make wavy motions with his hands and head to make them slow down a bit. They still didn’t have any cool pole dance moves, but they made it up with sheer horniness. The audience sucked that up like mad.
When Zoe got super handsy and started fondling every available bit of Lindsay’s body, the money poured in. The strangest part was, neither of the girls did that on purpose, that was, as far as the audience was concerned. It was just a thing they couldn’t stop. They were both absurdly horny and the whole idea that they would get big and buff … Yeah.
Anyway, once they got back backstage, the other strippers just groaned. One of the more experienced ones, Dahlia, gave Noelle a push:
“You brought them, you tell them!”
The dancer said:
“Girls, do I have your attention?”
Zoe and Lindsay were both stunned and horny, so they only managed a vague nod.
“You gotta calm down a little, okay? That show you just gave, it’s too much. You’re going to get us shut down, and the boss ain’t going to like that. So either you relax a bit, or we have to kick you out, got it?”
The two wannabe musclegirls just grinned at each other and said:
“Sure thing, Noelle. We’re going to be good from now on …”
Then they wanted to leave, but their exhaustion really set in.
In the end, Noelle had to get them to Zoe’s place. She dumped them in the bed and just rolled her eyes. When she left, she saw the box with the fake muscles. Lindsay had been careless when she put them away, leaving a bit open. Noelle opened it to sneak a peek.
It took her a moment to figure out what it was, but then, she just shrugged. What the fuck? She left as fast as she could.

When school started again in autumn, Zoe and Lindsay had changed their looks completely. That is, mostly Zoe, but Lindsay too, in a less obvious way. The taller girl had switched to a bookish, discreet style. She even wore thick-rimmed glasses and kept her hair in a messy bun most of the time. Through carefully changing her posture, she managed to disappear in the crowd of students. Lindsay called this her “Clark Kent”-mode. Zoe now usually wore oversized sweaters or cardigans, everything to hide her now muscular figure. With Lindsay, it was even weirder. The girl had always been nerdy and underdressed for any occasion, but now, she was looking downright ugly. She didn’t even wear the slightest bit of make-up, kept her hair under a big cap and did everything to disappear completely.
The fun part was that the subterfuge worked perfectly. As soon as they were done with their lessons, the two girls left quickly and hit the gym. Now, things were a little different. They changed out of their regular clothes and slipped into their new gym gear. They were a sight to behold. The relentless training, the strict diet, the steroids and, let’s not forget, their evenings spent dancing at the strip club, had honed and slimmed their bodies.
Zoe now had a true and rather ripped six-pack, hard shoulders and sinuous arms, as well as a beautifully rounded ass and muscular legs. Her breasts had faded a bit, but her nice set of pecs filled up the space a little. In her skintight workout gear, she looked like a fitness model. Lindsey’s changes were even more impressive, since the other girl had gone from plump to full-figured, buff cuteness. She still hadn’t fully realized it, but she was looking incredible like that. There was still a certain fullness to her figure, but now, it was all in the right places. She had big, round hips now, a rather slim waist and a pair of still hefty boobs that were held aloft by her improved and hardened pecs.
Together, their shows at the strip club had become quite the draw. They made sure people wouldn’t recognize them in their “civilian” outfits, so they could just let go on stage.
For now, however, it was time to pump. They had their outfits on now, admiring their looks and grinning at the revealing stuff they were wearing now. Then, they drank their pre-workout shakes and, as if she were performing some religious ceremony, Lindsay shot her friend up. The other woman returned the favor and then, they kissed. They still kept the dosage low enough, but they had been spending quite a bit of their money on Lina’s stuff.
So far, there had been no side-effects, a thing they both were as disappointed as they were relieved. Sure, they wanted to go down that road, but there was still a bit of hesitation.
Anyway, they got out and hit the weights. It was leg day and they were pumping hard, moving surprisingly large weights and enjoying the bite of steel. The other strippers were a little uncertain of what to make of the pair. They were all very fit and obviously trained hard to maintain their figure and make sure they could keep up the level of their shows, but Zoe and Lindsay were much more into actual bodybuilding. That seemed odd to them.
Meanwhile, Zoe egged her friend on. They had loaded 350 pounds on the sled of the leg press and she was in her second set.
“Come on! Push it! Harder! You got it! Girl, I love you, but you gotta work it!”
Lindsay obliged, marveling at the muscle swelling under her skin. She loved it. This was getting her closer to her dream. Sure, it hurt, it was uncomfortable and they would be sweaty and exhausted … But one day, they would be beasts! If only it came sooner … One day, they would be at Caroline’s level … She wondered what the woman would say if she knew of their passion …
A strange thought started to take hold in her.
After they switched, as she helped Zoe on her reps, she grinned. It was so good to watch her friend grow. They would have this together. She had tried on the suit lately, but she was still too bulky for the thing. Zoe, on the other hand, was getting incredibly comfortable and mobile in it. Watching her strut her stuff and own the dancefloor was a pleasure. She herself still stuck to her goth-ish outfit, not wanting to break the “illusion” they were keeping up for the other people. She did want to go all out once in a while, to dress like a sexy woman in such a situation, but she had to keep cool about it.
Besides, there was this guy Isaac … He was suspecting something, she guessed. She had no idea where she was supposed to put him, but he was always around when Zoe wore the suit. He stayed in the background, and he wasn’t stalking them per se, but … It was suspicious.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 01:08:39 am »
Great chapter. Loving how this is developing

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 05:09:14 am »
Now Isaac gets into the game. Would like to read what happens

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 05:19:33 pm »
Interesting story, I'm anxious to see where you take this El Roy  :woohoo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2020, 11:53:07 am »
More look for you:

In the evening, they went to the club to earn their money. This was another different thing. They switched to their dancing outfits, joked with the other girls, did their hair, their nails and their makeup and got out on stage, sparkling. It was fun, it was even cute sometimes, and they absolutely enjoyed the attention. No one from their classes would have believed it was them. That evening, Zoe was wearing a leotard that was so covered in cut-outs, she might as well be naked, combined with some very impressively heeled overknee boots, while Lindsay twerked her perky ass under a tiny skirt that complemented an absurdly tight blouse. For tonight, she had picked a Betty Page-style wig, and she loved the flair of authority her sexiness gave her.
When she saw Zoe getting close to one of the patrons, her tight, fit body moving seductively under the dancing lights, she felt incredibly horny. Soon, her friend’s muscles would be bigger and harder and she would turn into a muscle-packed freak … She was now almost salivating.
Noelle, Lina and the others were doing their best to maintain their level, but since Zoe and Lindsay just adored being there and turning each other on, this just wasn’t enough. The other girls hoped the pair would eventually level out and become a little more normal, but somehow, they were only growing crazier.

Then came the day when the two girls decided to get their looks updated. After all, they wanted to eventually reach the huge and fake look, so for now, this meant getting their tits done. Noelle’s surgeon turned out to be very professional about this. She was a little on the older side, but she knew what strippers needed and she was happy to oblige. She didn’t even try to talk the girls out of getting expanders. Instead, she just told them to be careful and to get them replaced at least once every ten years or so and to save money for reconstruction later on.
Her matter-of-fact style was both reassuring and a little frustrating. Zoe and Lindsay had expected some kind of mystic experience, but in the end, the woman talked more about tax credits.
Harrumph.
Still, once everything was agreed on, they went in one after the other. Before Zoe got wheeled into surgery, she grinned and said:
“See you on the other side, freak! There won’t be any turning back now.”
Lindsay was a little nervous, obviously, so she just kissed her friend and replied:
“Everything will be fine. I love you.”
Zoe gave her a somewhat surprised look, then she was gone.

Soon enough, they both woke up again. It was a strange feeling. They had paid to have a room together at the clinic. Thankfully, money wasn’t much of an issue with the kind of cash they were earning. Zoe was up first, but was still pretty dazed. She looked over to Lindsay, who was still only slowly coming around. When the curvier woman stirred, she said:
“Wow. I feel as if I got run over by a truck …”
“Hm? What? Where am I? Fuck. What happened?”
“We got our tits done?”
“We did? Fuck … Seriously? Damn.”
Lindsay looked at the thick bandages on her chest and groaned:
“Holy shit. Did it go well?”
“The doc said yes. She told me she put in 600 ccs of saline into mine.”
“That’s big!”
“Kinda. I wonder what they’ll look like.”
“What about me?”
“Guess.”
“I don’t know. 400ccs?”
“Nah. More.”
“500?”
“More.”
“Come on. I can’t be as big as you?”
“You’re not. You’re bigger.”
“What?”
“Lindsay, girl, you’ve had bigger boobs than me before. So obviously, she could put in more.”
“Okay … But you used to be the busty cheerleader girl!”
“Yeah. But you need to update your picture of yourself, Lindsay. You’re no longer the chubby little girl you were. You’re a busty, fit sex sensation! With 800 cc implants in your tits!”
“800! No way.”
“Yes way. The doc said she could have filled them even more, but she wanted to preserve your natural look.”
“Say what?”
Lindsay was stunned.

She was even more stunned when the doctor had them come back a few days later to check on how good they healed. The two women had taken a few days off from college and stripping and had just hung out together, reading, playing video games and sewing. Actually, Zoe did the sewing. She had tried time and again to get Lindsay to join her, but the other girl had just refused. She did however draw some designs for Zoe’s muscle body and her friend made them accordingly. The effect was suitably astonishing.
Anyway, it was time. The doctor carefully removed the bandages and then had the girls stand in front of the mirror. They just stared. At last, Zoe managed a “Damn …”, followed by Lindsay’s “Fuck …” and Zoe’s “Language, dear!”.
Zoe’s previously small but perky boobs had been replaced by a pair of round, fake looking tits! Each boob’s nipple was perfectly centered, poking at the reflection and looking very full and taut. Carefully, she put her hands on them, surprised by their volume. They were just so big! Then she glanced over to Lindsay and almost choked. If her own breasts were big now, those were enormous! The doc had been right: With Lindsay’s build and her breast size, adding a lot was better. With her now slimmer figure, those tits were gigantic!
She still could barely believe it. She looked incredible. Each tit was big and full, having gained a certain perkiness it might have missed before. They stood from her chest like two very good-looking spheres, but yes, they had a kind of natural look to them. Not too much, but next to Zoe’s, they did look normal. Well, not exactly normal, but plausible.
The two girls couldn’t believe what they saw, but they loved it!
The doctor might have said something about them still dropping over the next weeks, but neither much cared. They had come closer to their goal again, and it made them dream. Soon, they would get more roids, they would train harder and then …
The mere thought of their future made them hot.
Just then, Zoe asked:
“Say, doc, could you do our lips too?”
Lindsay gasped:
“But … We can’t do that now!”
The tall woman grinned, the cool air making her nipples hard.
“We can’t? Why?”
“People at school. They’ll notice!”
“I guess we can find a way.”

Soon enough, they returned to class. If anything, they looked even scruffier and more unkempt than ever before. Zoe hunched her back, having scruffed up her hair and completely dropped any last remains of makeup. Lindsay looked even worse, wearing some sack-ish shirt that went down to her thighs. She complemented it with a fluffy cardigan that completely absorbed her figure. To this, she added her perennial cap and even worse glasses. Finally, they both wore those facemasks people who were afraid to infect others wore.
They stuck to the isolated bits of the school, sat apart at the cafeteria and kept to themselves. It worked wonders. No one even cared about them. It wasn’t just hiding in plain sight, it was not even being looked for!
When the surgeon declared them healed enough, they would head to the gym. As they got out of their rags, the two girls couldn’t help admiring each other’s looks. Fuck yeah! Zoe pulled off her mask and got out of her shirt, stretching her tight, muscled body. Her tits were perky and obviously happy to be free of her minimizer bra, she licked her thicker, fuller lips and watched as Lindsay revealed her curvy, busty body. The first kiss of their new, swollen lips had been divine. Then, feeling Lindsay’s pillows on her clit … yeah. They put on their skimpy gym outfits, shot each other up and hit the weights hard. It had taken a bit of persuading to get Lina to provide them with a more potent steroid, but after a bit of pestering, she agreed. The new stuff was … nice. It burnt a little more than the previous one, but if what Lina told them was true, they were going to pump up really nice.
They hit the weights hard. Blasting their muscles, overloading them and making them suffer so they would grow. The girls grunted, howled, screamed and cried, forcing each other to work out even harder. It was somewhat terrifying to listen to.
When Noelle came in, she just stood and stared at what they were doing. Once they both took a breath, she asked:
“What the fuck is going on?”
Zoe was grinning, her face covered in sweat, her hair hanging over her face. She had just finished brutalizing her arms and the pain was only now fading away. Next to her, Lindsay was catching her breath, the weights hanging from her limp arms. Zoe wiped the shine from her face and said:
“Oh, just pushing our limits, I guess.”
“You sound as if you’re, I don’t know, slaughtering a pig? Or herding bison?”
Lindsay groaned:
“Hey, it hurt. You gotta let it out.”
The stripper rolled her eyes:
“Still, don’t overdo it.”
“But that’s exactly what we’re going to do.”
Noelle shrugged.
“Whatever. Nice boobs, though. The lips too. You’re going to make a killing tonight.”
The two girls nodded eagerly. They had longed for this for a while now. But first, more training!

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 08:28:13 pm »
I sure hope more to come its been a minute ,can't wait for more...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 06:06:11 pm »
I had time to continue the story for a bit:

“You’ve missed them … You begged for them to return … You had to wait so long for them to come back … But now, they’re finally there! So, please put your hands together for the new and improved Zoe and Lindsay!”
The patrons clapped, cheered and wolf-whistled as the two girls got on stage, wearing skintight latex catsuits that were stretched like saran wrap over their fit bodies. They blew a few kisses at the horny dudes in the darkness. Some of them got up and approached the stage. Zoe and Lindsay walked towards them, swinging their hips and showing off their new boobs and their hard muscles. They kissed, taking the time to let a trail of saliva linger between them, then they went in close, hugging each other, playing with their boobs, then running their hands all over each other.
They broke away again, passing to opposite ends of the stage, getting their patrons all excited, while still maintaining an undeniable connection. They danced, shaking their asses and tits, the patrons cheered and they just loved it. Somehow, their changing bodies had influenced their minds. Sure, Zoe had always been a popular girl, but never like this. She was always part of the crowd of nice people, never feeling adored. And now, people were literally falling over each other just to get a glimpse of her! It wasn't just the body, it was her whole confidence and certainty that she was in control. That feeling was intoxicating.
She shot a lusty glance at Lindsay. The girl caught it and returned it. They knew they would end up fucking the moment they were off stage.
As to Lindsay, the realization that she was now a sex goddess had slowly dawned on her. Watching those men push towards the stage and grapple with each other turned her on. She didn't care for any of them, of course. They were way beyond her and besides, she was in love with Zoe. That connection was way deeper than any she had felt before. Still, it made her ego swell to see that adulation, to feel their lust, their loss of control.
They returned to the front of the stage, pulling the spectators behind them as if roped to them. There, they intensified their dance, slowly pulling down the zippers of their suits. When they did a bit, they turned around to make sure those guys saw what they wouldn't get. Zoe moved behind Lindsay, pushing her thick tits against her friend's back. She reached into her suit's cleavage and slowly extracted the girl's massive tits. She squeezed them, enjoying the resistance of the implant under her skin. Soon, they both would be even bigger and faker …
The bouncer started to move to make clear that the guys in the crowd had to keep their shit together. He would not tolerate any weird shit from the patrons. Zoe and Lindsay barely noticed this. Instead, they continued their fondling, with Lindsay gyrating her hard, muscle-packed ass against Zoe. She wondered how it would feel when Zoe would have as large a clitoris as Caroline …
She turned around, rubbing herself against Zoe's latex-clad body before helping her friend and lover out of the catsuit. Peeling off that tight wrapping from her ripped body made her bite her lip.
The crowd went even wilder, with some idiot trying to clamber on the stage. The bouncer moved in, but Zoe put her foot against his face and tensed her muscles, pushing him back. The guy disappeared into the crowd.
She turned to them, her fake tits on full display, and wiggled her finger. The other spectators pulled the guy back, who was still trying to figure out what just happened. The bouncer made a sign for the girls. Get to the end quickly, the situation is about to spiral out of control.
The girls complied, although unhappy, separated again, pulling some people from the crowd. The look of regret on their faces was hard to hide.
That's when Lindsay spotted Isaac in the back of the crowd.
What was he doing there?

The girls did get a chewing-out later on. The boss wasn't happy with that performance. Sure, it had been exciting, but it was too short and it had needlessly geared up the audience and had almost caused a riot. That was idiotic and dangerous.
The two super-hot women took the criticism like champions. They did their best to look meek and regretful and eventually, the boss calmed down. Still, he sent them on their way, escorted by the bouncer. It was better to make sure nothing wrong happened on the way.
During the walk home, the big man sighed:
"Girls, you gotta be careful. I can see you enjoy what you're doing, and it definitely warms my heart …" He made a mocking gesture. "But you have watch your steps. A strip club isn't a bad place, but the people that come here … They tend to be kinda frustrated. If you fire them up like that, you might set them off in a way I can't control. This time, you were lucky. But I don't want anyone to get hurt, neither the guests nor you. Got that?"
Zoe rolled her eyes, but Lindsay nodded:
"Got it. It was stupid. We were just so horny and … yeah. It just feels good to be sexy, do you understand?"
The huge man shrugged.
"No idea. I don't mean to put you off from being sexy, just … Read the room, okay? This is fun, but it's just a job and no one is in the mood for getting hurt while doing it. Got me?"
She agreed:
"Got you."
"And you?" He frowned at Zoe.
"Got you too." She breathed out, blowing a strand of hair from her face. "It's okay."
He stopped and took her by the shoulder. She looked up to him, rather annoyed.
"This is no joke. You don't want those guys to go crazy. They won't know when to stop. I can't have the dancers get hurt and the boss won't have a scandal at the club. Understood?"
She wanted to say something brash, but his expression stopped her.
"Understood."
"Good. Now, let's get you home."

On Monday, the girls returned to class again. They spent some time on their make-under, doing their best to look as slobby and uninteresting as possible. With their fluffy, unflattering outfits, their masks and their inexistant makeup as well as their crummy stances, they looked like the world's slackiest students.
They even arrived at the college from different directions to hide their connection and wandered the corridors. Lindsay was a little further when she got rammed by some guy. The dude didn't even apologize, but she reflexively called him out:
"Hey!"
Instead of an excuse, the guy just gave her the finger and pressed on. For a moment, Lindsay was fuming, the roids in her system about to push her to go after the asshole and break his face, but she did her best to control herself. In the end, it was the proof that their thing worked. That being said, she went to her lecture. Inside, she sat down and checked her phone. If the answer came, that would be awesome …
The hours went on, she was happily ignored as always, when suddenly, her phone came alive. She checked the message.
"Very well. I'm looking forward to it. See you soon."
Yes.
She had to stop herself from punching the air and cheering herself. This would be the perfect gift for Zoe … and herself.
They would meet Caroline. In the flesh. Yes. Yes! Incredible!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2020, 05:15:59 am »
What Gift will Zoe get?

Thanks for the update and like to read what you have in mind for Lindsay and Zoe.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2020, 10:01:18 pm »
Great to see more. I hope there will be more to come as well.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2020, 05:56:56 am »
I love this story please continue...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2021, 09:01:10 pm »
Here's the continuation. I plan on moving to a more structured schedule now.

"Okay … Why are we going to that hotel? I mean, we could literally just stay in our place. It's the same town!"
Zoe was skeptical on what Lindsay was up to.
"Yeah, of course, but sometimes, you need a change of scenery."
"I get that, but this? This is a downgrade even for our current place."
Lindsay chuckled:
"Come on, just let it grow on you."
"This?"
Lindsay had to admit Zoe was right. The hotel wasn't much. It was very, very conventional, no fancy stuff or anything. She would have loved to get them some real luxury comfort, but that was just kinda out of reach. After all, they still had to save up money for food, drugs and surgery, and that meant just blowing her own personal cash on that evening. Also, she decided that the visitor would make up for the shitty backdrop.
They quickly checked in, which still made Zoe even more weirded out, then went upstairs. Once up there, the curvier girl grinned and said:
"Come on, get out of your clothes! I've got something for you to wear!"
"Okay …"
Zoe lifted an eyebrow and started stripping. Somehow, Lindsay wasn't making this as erotic as it could be. Once she was out of her clothes, she admired herself in the full-length mirror. Her hard muscles covering her body and giving her a beautiful, strong frame, her big fake tits … Just looking at herself turned her on. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it. She puckered her bee-stung lips and smacked herself a kiss.
"Damn …"
Behind her, Lindsay walked up to her, embraced her and squeezed her own thick tits against her back.
"God, I love seeing you like this …"
Zoe nodded and said:
"Okay … I can see where this is going, but why here?"
"Oh, I will tell you … But not now. First, you gotta put that on."
She handed her friend some lingerie. It was more aggressively sexy than normal, kept in a faux-leather look, and very tightly cut. There was a bra, some panties and a pair of stay-ups, as well as some opera gloves. All in shiny black fabric.
Zoe grinned.
"What are you up to, Linds?"
"Just wait … and put that on."
"Okay … But …"
"Shh … Outfit first, other stuff later."
As Zoe got into her outfit, Lindsay put on her own set. It was the same style, but fitted to her own, bigger body. Once she was done, Zoe grinned:
"Alright. I don't know what you're up to, but I am turned on. You look awesome."
"I know. You too. Sooo … How about pumping up?"
"Just what are you up to? Is this just looking sexy and getting in the mood? If it is, it's kinda working, but …"
Instead of an answer, Lindsay handed her a training band and gave her a wicked look.
"Trust me."
"Gah!"

After a moment, they felt ready. Zoe was quite horny now and really curious. She was constantly checking on her friend, trying to figure out what she had in mind.
"Okay, enough! What is this all about? Hey! Linds! Stop teasing … Tell me!"
Lindsay looked up from her phone and smiled innocently.
"It should be any moment now."
"Any moment? What? What?"
There was a knock on the door. Zoe lifted an eyebrow. She mouthed:
"What is that …"
Lindsay was all smiles:
"Just open the door, will you?"
"Okay … Dressed like this? Am I really going to give the hotel staff a free show?"
"Do it!"
She opened the door and stared. It seemed as if her mind had crashed. The only thing she managed to process was a deep, gruff voice going:
"Nice of you to dress up for me."
"Caroline Jakobovsky?"
"Yep. That's me."
The woman outside lifted her arms and flexed them. Slowly, the scene faded into Zoe's consciousness. This was Caroline fucking Jakobovsky, and she was standing right in front of her, towering over her in some fucking mega-heels, her muscles all pumped up, wearing a fucking g-string and a tiny bikini top stretched over tits the size of her head.
Zoe's mind was rumbling down the slope of her world which was slowly breaking apart. This was not real, right?
"Uh."
Her jaw hung down while she processed what she saw. The musclewoman grinned.
"Cat got your tongue?"
"Uh …"
Lindsay walked up to Zoe and smiled at their guest.
"Sorry. It was a surprise and it must have broken her. Why don't you come in? We've both been fantasizing about meeting you and here you are!"
The older musclewoman shrugged and replied:
"No problem. Should I carry her in?"
Lindsay grinned:
"Would you?"
"Absolutely. I like her. She looks buff. You're both in great shape."
"Thank you."
Caroline took the still stunned Zoe's hand and lifted her on her shoulder in one smooth movement. The tall girl just produced mumbles of lust and let herself be carried to the bed. The amazon laughed and asked:
"Wanna get thrown?"
Zoe's voice was quiet but intense.
"Please …"
The huge woman chuckled and put her arms under her. Zoe squealed as the bodybuilder pressed her up and up, raising her above her head. Lindsay watched in awe as her friend was suspended high above her head. Then Caroline grunted and threw the wiry musclegirl on the bed in a mighty lob. Zoe landed on the mattress, giggling wildly and bouncing up, wild-eyed and ecstatic.
Once she managed to get a grip of herself again, she rolled on her back on the bed and sighed:
“Wow … This is amazing!”
Caroline grinned at Lindsay and got on the bed quickly, pushing her heavy body on Zoe. The thinner girl watched in total awe as the older woman rubbed her giant fake tits against her, followed by her thick roid gut.
“I remember you … You’re the girl that bought that custom video, right?”
Zoe blushed involuntarily, although it was hard for her to justify being awkward right now. However, she mumbled:
“Yeah … That was me.”
“You’ve got good taste. And I like your muscles, girl …”
Lindsay climbed on the bed, getting close to Caroline and increasing the weight that bore down on her friend. Zoe was blushing madly now, turning super-crimson. She stuttered:
“You like them? I got them … because … of you?”
“Because of me? Wow. Now that’s the best fan-thing ever!”
Caroline put her hands on Zoe’s tight shoulders and followed the lines of her muscles down to her chest.
“Nice boobs too …”
She gave them a good squeeze, her strong fingers pushing into the saline bags. Zoe was fascinated by the woman’s hands: They were both calloused and gnarled from years of abuse during training and perfectly manicured. Everything about the hulking woman that was sitting on her turned her on immensely.
Meanwhile, Lindsay hugged the muscle queen from behind, touching her mighty abs and grinning:
“You’re every bit as massive as in your videos … I love it.”
Caroline smiled:
“Truth in advertising, huh?”
As she continued manhandling Zoe’s fake boobs, the slim girl under her was starting to moan. Zoe lifted her arms to touch the female hulk’s tits. She looked Lindsay in the eye and sighed happily:
“Now that’s a surprise … Lindsay, you’re crazy.”
“I know.”
The bigger girl reached Caroline’s breasts now herself and the bodybuilder moaned. Lindsay sighed:
“Fuck. They feel so big and thick … I want mine to be so big too …”
Caroline couldn’t help herself from smiling, obviously feeling quite turned on by the absurd admiration those young women had for her.
“Girls, I don’t know just how kinky you are, but I really like where this is going …”
Now Zoe joined in, her own hands touching the older woman’s massive tits.
“Yeah … Me too. God, it must feel so good to be this big.”
Caroline chuckled, her deep voice full of horniness.
“Oh yes. It’s incredible!”
Lindsay ran her fingers over her shoulders now and tried to sink them into the other woman’s hard flesh. She could feel that Caroline pushed against her by flexing. She bit her lip.
“Fuuuck …”
“We will do that too, girls. You’re making me hotter and hotter!”
Caroline ran her fingers over Zoe’s abs now and produced a wolf-whistle.
“I like that. A lot.”
Zoe slowly started pushing the hulking woman’s bra aside, causing her to raise an eyebrow. Sheepishly, Zoe asked:
“May I?”
“Sure.”
She worked the bikini top to the sides, Caroline’s thick nipples springing out. Zoe instantly attacked them, smothering her face between those plastic marvels. Caroline didn’t hesitate. She grabbed her head and pulled her in, flexing her pecs to make her tits tighten even more. The tall girl struggled.
“Mmf …”
Behind her, Lindsay grumbled:
“Hey, no fair! I want some of that too!”
“Wait your turn. I want to give her a good squeeze first!”
She did. Zoe was trying to free herself, but despite her stronger muscles, there was little she could do. Besides, she was feeling really happy there too.
Just watching Caroline manhandle Zoe turned Lindsay on even more. This was amazing! They should have done this ages ago!

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 02:37:31 am »
Fuck. Yes.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Look

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View