Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577225 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 12:57:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello to all!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello to all!  (Read 12413 times)

oanafbb

Hello to all!
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:45:12 am »
My name is Oana Hreapca ,i m  a amateur female bodybuilder from Romania and i m honoured to be member of this site .For more infor about me check my site -www.oanafbb.com,or u can ask me here anything u want.

Forum Saradas

Hello to all!
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:45:12 am »

kiwix

Re: Hello to all!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:49:48 am »
Hello,

First of all I have to say that you have a very  beautifully muscled & attractive body & very sexy abs  ;)

I would like to ask you few questions  ;)

What are your future plans for 2010/2011 ?

What else you are doing when you don’t work out ?

Thanks

I wish you the very best of luck.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 11:56:25 am »
Welcome Oana, we are honoured too to see you  on this forum.

You are the kind of bodybuilder who like me (muscular and with a beautiful feminine look)

I Saradas

oanafbb

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 07:03:48 pm »
First of all my plans is to come till end of year in the best shape i can ,i m not sure about competing this year but for sure next year i hope to get the best of me so far.
I like to travel  most when i have some free time,to see nature ,mountains ,those make s me relaxed and they re charging my batteries.
 Thank you for compliments !

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 12:08:02 am »
First of all my plans is to come till end of year in the best shape i can ,i m not sure about competing this year but for sure next year i hope to get the best of me so far.
I like to travel  most when i have some free time,to see nature ,mountains ,those make s me relaxed and they re charging my batteries.
 Thank you for compliments !

Thanks to you, please post some photos of your future progress here. we are all interested to see it.
I Saradas

Offline littlemanjames

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 04:31:45 am »
Elena, you have really added a lot of muscle mass to your physique in the last year. Are you going to post some recent pictures of yourself at over 90kgs?

bigsweetdaddy

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 02:01:20 pm »
You looked great.  How long had you been involved in bodybuilding?  I loved your photos. ;D

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 12:02:18 pm »
Cogratulation for your great work Elena! You are the new Goddess of the month. Look this links:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=87407.0.html

I Saradas

biggin105

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 05:52:21 pm »
I have followed you ever since you've first started. I knew you were going to be a sensation in the sport when I saw the first pictures of you. Congratulations on all the success you are so deservedly having, and keep on going, you're the best!!

pikko

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 07:05:49 am »
Elena, you are the most serious and true athlete of fbb world. I hope to meet u in some occasion. Cogratulations for all your present and future success

MelissaDaisy99

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 01:21:47 am »

Hi all.
Have a nice day ::)

Walder

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 02:24:55 pm »
Impressive high level Oana  :heart:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello to all!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View