Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
www.getroids.net clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
417898 Posts in 55071 Topics by 30035 Members - Latest Member: hamface1 December 12, 2018, 03:27:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sorry To Bother You
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sorry To Bother You  (Read 317 times)

Online 009eli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sorry To Bother You
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:50:45 pm »
So finally got to see this movie. Its not everyone's taste but if you are looking for something different and kind of dark it was an interesting viewing experience, but Terry Crews plays the leads Uncle/landlord and there's a scene where he finally gets the long over due rent check and they show the Terry Crew character celebrating his wife and although it was only a brief clip it looks like they tried to cast a girl who was in the same league of buffness as Terry. Not huge but she definitely looked like she had some nice arms on her but I may have been mistaken because it was only a singe shot and the actress didn't have any lines and was therefore not listed in the credits. Any ideas who she may be?

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Sorry To Bother You
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 06:24:26 am »
Took me awhile to locate the scene. It's only a few seconds. No clue who she is, but it's at 51:07 if anyone wants to take a look. Took a couple of screen caps and opened a topic in the Who is she? Who are they? section for you.
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=531235.0

Online 009eli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sorry To Bother You
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 05:10:10 pm »
Thanks for posting! Maybe my muscle radar fired a bit too much when I first saw it, but I was right she does have some development. And I think its funny that the filmmakers knowing Terry Crews is so jacked, decided to give him a wife who at least had some visible muscle. Hopefully someone can iddentify her.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sorry To Bother You

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View