Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
416776 Posts in 56497 Topics by 30047 Members - Latest Member: marcos3000 November 13, 2018, 12:31:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Railways
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Railways  (Read 286 times)

Offline johnrambo18

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    40%
Railways
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:52:22 am »
I do wish girls would not use railway tracks as background for posing pictures - especially when the lines are clearly in use by trains.  This sends out the wrong message - that is somehow cool to go there.  In Uk 2016-2017 there were 142 injuries/fatalities as a result of trespass on the railways. Maybe in the States the lines are less busy but I still don't think it a good idea to do this...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Railways
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:08:38 pm »
   Rebel without a cause.

Offline gte

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 06:14:41 pm »
I don't think it is the models' idea about posing on a train tracks but the photographers.

A male personal trainer, celebrity trainer and model etc was killed by a train while filming some type of workouts.

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:14:38 pm »
There were two deaths in 2015. Greg Plitt tried outrunning a train and lost. Achilles Williams was jumping rope right next to the tracks and misjudged the width of the train. Both were trainers filming their own videos, so they were in charge. In both cases they saw it coming, but by the time they realized their mistake, it was too late.

I know the pictures Rambo is talking about. The big difference between them and the cases above is that they're posing on empty tracks, while those guys were trying to shoot with a moving train. I'm sure others have done the came thing and succeeded, and that definitely sends the wrong message. Just shooting on tracks because it's a large, visually interesting space, without traffic? Not sure that's sending any message. There are certainly plenty of shoots on roadways, and as pedestrians we interact with them all the time. Seeing a picture of an FBB posing next to a stop sign won't cause me to cross the street without looking both ways.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 02:16:55 am »
This sends out the wrong message 
Where is this message being sent? I missed it. 

Train tracks are cool - they transformed the entire world. Tracks should be celebrated and memorialized in art.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 11:39:30 am »
 He needs to send his hate letters with cut out newspaper words to photographers.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Railways

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View