www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
bodygear.to clearskypharmacy
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
422080 Posts in 55836 Topics by 30351 Members - Latest Member: jmwomble January 16, 2019, 06:23:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde on patreon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pdgde on patreon  (Read 863 times)

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pdgde on patreon
« on: September 02, 2018, 08:08:33 pm »
Hey guys I have a new patreon story telling site  :woohoo:

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Pdgde on patreon
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:33:27 am »
It was a busy night down on the town strip as many party goers were already drunk..Gina and I met out in front of the place and we went inside to sit at the bar while waiting for the next available table..The place was packed and incredibly noisy..We had to talk into each others ears just to be heard..”So John I noticed you like to look at my huge thighs..Ha Ha”..My face turned a little red when she said that..All knowing that Gina was on to me..”Well hell they are amazing!”..She smiled again ..”Give me a kiss John!”..Gina fumbles through her phone finally bringing up some pictures..”I plan on looking like this someday”..Holy fuck it was some kind of freaky huge roided  up female bodybuilder!..”Are you scared now?”..”Well uh...no not really”
(a sample of a story I'm working on)  :cool2:

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 11:37:37 am »
If you want a custom story written let me know :woohoo:

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 11:05:16 am »
You can now view the first chapter of She Bro for free.Tina part one is also available to read

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 03:26:54 pm »

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 12:48:09 pm »
https://www.patreon.com/posts/21346691   

A free chapter of Gina thunder thighs is available.. :cool2:

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 11:58:10 pm »
Look out for a new story this month

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 12:41:05 pm »
Many fine stories are ready to read 8)

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 10:43:28 am »
It’s Sunday at 10 am.. Time for the steroid marriage to begin..Part of Tara’s ritual was to get pumped up before any Sunday ceremony..That means we hit the weights for a full hour before getting married..Our muscles are so fucking hard and vascular..The stuff we took this morning intensified the striations and bloated veins..It was like we were exploding with each flex..Of course my goddess is so much bigger than me..I just love her insane quest for more mass..Each bodybuilding member receives a roid injection by Mary our head doctor before taking their seats...Just imagine if your doctor looked like Mary..Her white scrubs look ready to tear apart at any second..So thick with incredible mass at 5-7 and 270 pounds of meaty roid flesh..Now there’s a doctor who takes her own medicine!..She’s a real mystery to me..I need t   

A tease from a story I'm writing..."Tara Topedos"  :hey:

Offline pdgde

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 07:15:04 pm »
Buff Nerd

Katie Erickson is a friend of mine going way back to my high school days..She was extremely shy and always socialized with the nerds...You know the type..Geeky skinny chess club members both male and female..They all wear thick glasses and always got the best grades in school..Some were members of the school band but Katie was busy studying..That’s how we became friends with our mutual interest in chemistry..My grades were important to me and we both wanted to get into good colleges...Of course my high school football teammates gave me a hard time for being friends with a mousy “Nerd”.. I could care less what they thought...She was nice and we had an interest in the subject..We were in the same class for all four years and one biology course..Those kids would tease her mercifully in the hallways..Punk ass teenagers..It never will change ...Even my girlfriend Stephanie a cheerleader gave her a hard time..She dumped me my senior year because I embarrassed the fuck out of her!..What a bitch she was..I was the only outside friend she had all through school..Katie went on to go to harvard while I got a football scholarship to Ohio State..We lost track of each other over time..That’s why I decided to attend my 10 year reunion Saturday night..
A new story available now on patreon

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde on patreon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View