Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
413154 Posts in 56171 Topics by 30061 Members - Latest Member: razzberryboat October 23, 2018, 01:46:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Emily Brand
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emily Brand  (Read 2668 times)

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Emily Brand
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:26:13 am »

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Emily Brand
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 02:27:07 am »
Wow, she is CHISELED

Offline bigphilly1976

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 08:58:54 pm »
She doesn't look very old, but she's ripped to shreds!  :wow:

Offline pumpfiction

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 02:43:14 pm »
She doesn't look very old, but she's ripped to shreds!  :wow:

Indeed, she's just 20.

Offline supergav67

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 12:03:09 pm »
Yeah, Ive noticed a helluva lot of FBBs look incredibly young nowadays. Must be getting old! :'(

Offline Boselectah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 07:21:50 pm »
She seems to be popping up in UK papers and media at the moment with her transformational  back story of being saved from wheelchair bound severe anorexia through bodybuilding.
I'm not entirely convinced she's addressed the fundamental body dysmorphia issue though...... still unhealthily low fat levels but I accept that she's now far stronger and healthier than before due to packing on muscle. I suppose the acid test will be if she can cope with a softer "off season" look with more fat - remaining permanently ripped to the tits will not augur well for the future.

Offline pumpfiction

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 07:51:16 am »
She seems to be popping up in UK papers and media at the moment with her transformational  back story of being saved from wheelchair bound severe anorexia through bodybuilding.
I'm not entirely convinced she's addressed the fundamental body dysmorphia issue though...... still unhealthily low fat levels but I accept that she's now far stronger and healthier than before due to packing on muscle. I suppose the acid test will be if she can cope with a softer "off season" look with more fat - remaining permanently ripped to the tits will not augur well for the future.

Yeah this is how it usually plays when it comes to the British press covering FBBs stories: young ladies who struggled with anorexia/bulimia overcoming those challenges with bbing; older, mature moms/grans out of shape finding a second youth through weight training. And in the middle, hard-drinking/smoking/party animals thirtysomething women getting their lives back on track.

As you righly said, the dysmorphia is not discussed, almost overlooked in those cases. I can't speak for Emily but so far she looks happy. She is being monitored by Rob Reinaldo, an accomplished bber who genuinely sounds like a good guy.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Emily Brand

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View