Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
www.getroids.net clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
419165 Posts in 55151 Topics by 30028 Members - Latest Member: kmdox14 December 16, 2018, 10:57:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches  (Read 410 times)

Online versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches
« on: July 02, 2018, 07:45:06 pm »
One of, if not the biggest unfulfilled fantasy I have involves my wife watching me session with another woman.  Basically all she would be doing is watching me wrestle a much larger woman (has always been my preference) and make fun of me for getting manhandled by a far superior opponent.  She knows of these desires but so far is not yet comfortable agreeing to such an arrangement.  Basically having my significant other watch me being dominated adds a level of humiliation that I’ve not yet experienced. 

Do any of you have experience with this? 

Offline Jarhead300099

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 09:37:52 pm »
Personally, I don't. I just enjoy admiring muscular women, why does it have to be an issue of humiliation? But whatever rocks your boat fam

Online versmuscle12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 11:03:48 pm »
Personally, I don't. I just enjoy admiring muscular women, why does it have to be an issue of humiliation? But whatever rocks your boat fam

Just for me personally, I think the driving force/motivation for admiring women of exceptional size, muscle stature, etc. is ultimately because I want to be physically overwhelmed and dominated.  I think having a visual comparison adds to that feeling of being overwhelmed, so personally I just derive a thrill from being humiliated, ideally in a sensual-style wrestling scenario that increases with intensity.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Sessions while your wife/girlfriend watches

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View