Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
403936 Posts in 54630 Topics by 30294 Members - Latest Member: weijia3111 August 15, 2018, 08:15:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Straight, Bi, or Lesbian
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Straight, Bi, or Lesbian  (Read 339 times)

Offline genin723

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Straight, Bi, or Lesbian
« on: June 18, 2018, 10:47:13 pm »
I heard quite of few fbbs who are in the close or out. I have nothing against anyone who is homosexual, but it can be heart breaking o find out your favorite fbb is lesbian. There are a few female bodybuilders I heard of being bisexual or lesbo. Most are hetero with husbands, boyfriends, and kids. Most people think all female bodybuilders are homosexuals on some level cause they are in a sport that makes them look like men.  :look:

Offline beowulff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Straight, Bi, or Lesbian
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:04:08 pm »
WAY more FBBs are lesbians than the average woman.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 01:55:17 am »
It's true a lot of fbb's are lesbian . To me it's never made a difference in liking them and being a fan . Most are super cool !  and in reality even if they were straight it's not like they would be going out with fbb fans anyways . But yes have noticed their is a high number in the fbb world
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 01:41:45 am »
I really don't understand why some posters get hung up about whether these women are lesbian are not. Or whether they're single, which seems to be another common obsession.
Do you really think they're going to go wild at the sight of your everyday session dick just because they're a single hetero woman?

A session is a commercial encounter with women of a rare and special physique and if they're willing to do the session then they're prepared to put on an erotic performance for an excited male and possibly even pull him off (though even that shouldn't be seen as guaranteed).
A lesbian fbb isn't going to have any qualms about grabbing hold of your member in those circumstances, nor is a straight one going to be magnetically drawn to it. They'll just do whatever it is they do in sessions.

Offline Dunerider304

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:27:20 pm »
When a woman pumps herself full of male hormones, it shouldn't be a surprise when they start liking the same things we do sexually......

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Straight, Bi, or Lesbian

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx